Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,215 members, 7,836,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (312) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2981698 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by stephenqueen: 11:14pm On May 21, 2015
scentmarlc:

Uhmmmmm, i feel like crying...ohh vickydera2, i like you more as my enemy nah, y do yu have to beg nah....**infact, i don dey cry**

Anyways vicky, on behalf of teamTwaci, i say a very big sorry to you too. Now that i think of it, i feel tis tiny guilty pinch in the corner of my heart. I didnt know any of the contestant from adam but how i got stuck with the Twaci fever still eludes me. Along d line i made room for tohpahz, adeh39, Trypa and even our dear deeper lifer, aipete2. How could i have been so enranged against you I dont even know. Maybe its just me bein silly or maybe its just me being so overly defensive of a cute 19year old chic. Or maybe am just plain paranoid.

Either ways, am so sorry. You even had to deactivate yur account Ohhhh geez. Ma binu. Biko. Now that you are pinkiberry, i hope you will give me many berries.

Stay cute and ramain beautiful. Miss Nairaland 2016 could be yours.

***uhmmm abii make i use opportunity hook up with dis babe nii,.......***

Anyways, whatsapp me asap 07030106829, let have a deliverance session togeda.
Ciao

See the style wey you wan use enter this babe,baba wehrey ni e ooooo grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 21, 2015
kinglekan:

Padiii, I nor fit go sleep without Mh.izkel by my side jare. smiley

Eyaaaaaah. I can feel your pain. She go soon join you for bed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kradleber: 11:16pm On May 21, 2015
Borrussia:
It's not about her, I'm talking 'bout off NL.

If you for one minute thought I had the slightest feeling or valued any form of friendship with that wh0re then I'm disappointed in you.
off nl how? its a known fact that she's a hag that sucks dicks for money in England.

I was only plotting to get my phallus into her snatch one way or the other whenever she visits Nigeria. That was the purpose of the whole pseudo-blablabla

otherwise, she's like every other hoe I've fu¢ked with zero compassion.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 21, 2015
stephenqueen:

How far boi

Tani boy?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 11:19pm On May 21, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Eyaaaaaah. I can feel your pain. She go soon join you for bed
She don show already!! cheesy
The babe na die ooo!!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by scentmarlc(m): 11:20pm On May 21, 2015
stephenqueen:

See the style wey you wan use enter this babe,baba wehrey ni e ooooo grin grin

Brozz wetin man go do nahhhh.......body no be wood nah?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 11:21pm On May 21, 2015
kradleber:

How is ''You are getting annoying" anywhere close to an insult?

no wonder you told me men only wanna hump you and none want a serious relationship.
You got dissected water melons as brains.

Dark, stop this man!! C'mon!! You are hitting below the belt. I'd love to believe she told you this in private, why are you bringing it out here? She doesn't deserve this from you. She hasn't even cussed you all through your convo with her. Please squash this. I thought you two were best of friends here? You no try at all, Shawarma.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 21, 2015
kinglekan:

The babe na die ooo!!

Lol. Make una enjoy una night cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 21, 2015
kradleber:

If you for one minute thought I had the slightest feeling or valued any form of friendship with that wh0re then I'm disappointed in you.
off nl how? its a known fact that she's a hag that sucks dicks for money in England.

I was only plotting to get my phallus into her snatch one way or other when she comes back to Nigeria. That was the purpose of the pseudo-blablabla

Badt niqqagrin

No lele, I don grab.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Trypa(f): 11:23pm On May 21, 2015
scentmarlc:

Heheh dis boy I dey look u with one eye
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kradleber: 11:25pm On May 21, 2015
sinizia:

Dark, stop this man!! C'mon!! You are hitting below the belt. I'd love to believe she told you this in private, why are you bringing it out here? She doesn't deserve this from you. She hasn't even cussed you all through your convo with her. Please squash this. <I thought you two were best of friends here? You no try at all, Shawarma.

I can become friends with warriboood if his sister has an ass like that of Nicki Minaj cheesy

she told me in private? haven't you heard of 'personals' in rap battling ?

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by stephenqueen: 11:26pm On May 21, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Tani boy?
Na your shadow .See the mumu question wey u dey ask me undecided undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 21, 2015
stephenqueen:

Na your shadow .See the mumu question wey u dey ask me undecided undecided

Oti fa gbana abi?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 21, 2015
kradleber:

I was only plotting to get my phallus into her snatch one way or the other whenever she visits Nigeria. That was the purpose of the whole pseudo-blablabla

Darn! And to think I am being perceived to be heartless on Nairaland. I am still 'redeemable thencheesy.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by chibwike(m): 11:30pm On May 21, 2015
kradleber:

so xavi has finally left us
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 11:30pm On May 21, 2015
..BREAKING NEWS:....Missclassy (well known troublesome nairaland cowgirl) was oficialy banned today until 2055..... ..... This means by the time her ban is lifted, she be about 62yrs old wit 4 gran kids.. Kaiiiii grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Dollyak(f): 11:30pm On May 21, 2015
Lala247:

Lol yh still working on that .. Trust is whats stopping me from committing self .. Its a big deal especially when uve been burnt .
Guys in real life guys don tire me self i just think they see me as bank lol just wanna play ps n watch football no work smiley

Anyway gotta run .. But if u ever want to cht pm me wink
Aww.. angry I get you sha. But sometimes you need to give someone a chance. Just don't get too attached while observing him kiss.
I will surely. Thanks for making me feel welcome.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by stephenqueen: 11:31pm On May 21, 2015
scentmarlc:

Naso na.Make I give you one babe for here wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ErepaTV: 11:33pm On May 21, 2015
kradleber:

seriously though undecided

how old are you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by scentmarlc(m): 11:33pm On May 21, 2015
Trypa:

Heheh dis boy I dey look u with one eye
Ohhh angelique, yu never sleep nii
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by scentmarlc(m): 11:34pm On May 21, 2015
stephenqueen:

Naso na.Make I give you one babe for here wink
brozz i go like am like dat ooo
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 11:35pm On May 21, 2015
kinglekan:

The babe na die ooo!!

Hian! Egbon mi, so you mah mean say you dey kpansh that babes. shocked
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by stephenqueen: 11:36pm On May 21, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Oti fa gbana abi?
undecided undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by stephenqueen: 11:38pm On May 21, 2015
scentmarlc:
brozz i go like am like dat ooo
Na prettythicksme I wan give you,the bìtch na horse for bed cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kradleber: 11:39pm On May 21, 2015
chibwike:
so xavi has finally left us

He has won trophies for us and would forever be remembered and immortalised in the minds of all cules and Catalans as one of the greatest midfielders ever to graze the ever-green grass of the Camp Nou.

but change is constant in life. He had to unfortunately leave cos old age has gotten the better part of him.
I just hope we can get a very good replacement cos I'm not too okay with that Rakitic.
Thiago Alcantara was once acclaimed by the Media as Xavi's successor ..but too bad...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 11:39pm On May 21, 2015
kradleber:

I can become friends with warriboood if his sister has an ass like that of Nicki Minaj cheesy

she told me in private? haven't you heard of 'personals' in rap battling ?

kradleber:

You call this venomous bile hauled at her, "personals"? Are you two rap battling? If you are, show me the thread so i can see the personals, wordplays, puns, similes, metaphors, punchlines and other text-battle paralance. She didn't call you out, i read you guys' convos by virtue of following you both, and not for once did you two propose to text-battle. She's even evading you with her "thanks" replies. So these your real intentions you are revealing here has me flummoxed. You two are friends here, that i know of. So if you guys have a lil' misunderstanding, you come out gun blazing at her? That's not what friendship is all about. Anyway, carry go.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 11:40pm On May 21, 2015
ronald4lif:

Ssshhhhh!!! I get many side chicks for here nah!!

Nor let them catch me ooo. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 21, 2015
stephenqueen:

Na prettythicksme I wan give you,the bìtch na horse for bed cheesy
undecided werin happen bitchh fucker cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Dollyak(f): 11:40pm On May 21, 2015
ronald4lif:

Did you take that dp in Woolwich? Looks like it
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 11:42pm On May 21, 2015
I see we have many Barcelona fans here. Noise makers. tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kradleber: 11:42pm On May 21, 2015
ErepaTV:

seriously though undecided
how old are you?
Please shut up and crawl back into the dog's vomit you came out from..
My age is tattooed on the left hand side of your mother's fallopian tube. Put on a good 3-D glasses and search for it scrupulously

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kr0ne(m): 11:43pm On May 21, 2015
Darkrebel, na Krone dey talk now. Abeg, I use God name beg u. Stop

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.