Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,824 members, 7,862,713 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:24 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2354) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2996098 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2351) (2352) (2353) (2354) (2355) (2356) (2357) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 6:36am On Oct 03, 2015
Laveda:
Am not a rapper lol...I only manage to listen to drake's song...
Nicki my bae rocks too wink
More into R nd B
Drake? Because he talks about luv everytime?
Not a fan of nicki minaj sha.
Morning.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 6:37am On Oct 03, 2015
2dice:
Trumphiet .. The Beat keeps winning me over and over grin
I don fall inlove ooo
Who be the girl?.cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nitefury: 7:01am On Oct 03, 2015
Nubian113:
KingTom(m), micktoxin(m), Deejavuu(f), Nitefury, MrCork, sinizia, cherryice(f)
My peoples how are we all? Miss my nl family!

Where is Blackett? Jacksparrow? Orijin? grin grin angry angry angry grin angry angry

Dimps you just fell off the radar.. Welcome back. We've been good.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 03, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
boat dey sail well o. Long time bruv. How you been?
Nice sailling sir.

yeah hv been around jor(home nd away. online and offline).

madam has warned me against goin too personal wit ladies here, so am keepin most of my chat to myself. the funniest tin is dat u dnt only knw her on nairaland bt u do also chat wit her regularly bt doesnt knw she is related to QatarPlayboy. dats d power of secret here bro.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 7:34am On Oct 03, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Who be the girl?.cheesy
Trumphiet grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 03, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

Nice sailling sir.

yeah hv been around jor(home nd away. online and offline).

madam has warned me against goin too personal wit ladies here, so am keepin most of my chat to myself. the funniest tin is dat u dnt only knw her on nairaland bt u do also chat wit her regularly bt doesnt knw she is related to QatarPlayboy. dats d power of secret here bro.
really? Who could that be? It can only be two or 3 people. So it's easy to figure
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Laveda(f): 10:00am On Oct 03, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Drake? Because he talks about luv everytime?
Not a fan of nicki minaj sha.
Morning.
Lol yeah

Goodmorning
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 03, 2015
Laveda:
Lol yeah

Goodmorning

sassy!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Laveda(f): 10:09am On Oct 03, 2015
N1one:

sassy!
Yeah, how you? cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 03, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
really? Who could that be? It can only be two or 3 people. So it's easy to figure
Lolzz. Nt any of those u tink bro. Bt it doesn't mean u might nt hv d right thought.
Here is another surprise. She doesn't also knw u re my BOSS. She told me abt a chat u both had some days back.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 03, 2015
sinizia:

We are fine, we went to have órgy. We'll be back soon. grin

How are you?

grin grin grin

I'm always missing the good times undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 03, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
who's this? undecided

Your number one cheerleader cry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 03, 2015
Nitefury:

Dimps you just fell off the radar.. Welcome back. We've been good.

My Darling, how you been email me your whatsapp dude angry
You have given me a reading assignment! Got so much catching up to do on cartel angry angry angry

Missing you kiss
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 03, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

Lolzz. Nt any of those u tink bro. Bt it doesn't mean u might nt hv d right thought.
Here is another surprise. She doesn't also knw u re my BOSS. She told me abt a chat u both had some days back.
I've only got 3 people on here i chat to. So it's obviously one of them
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 03, 2015
Nubian113:

Your number one cheerleader cry
cry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 11:21am On Oct 03, 2015
Nubian113:

grin grin grin

I'm always missing the good times undecided

You always miss it because you are busy catching up with Nitéfury's The Cartel. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 11:28am On Oct 03, 2015
Nubian113:
KingTom(m), mick.toxin(m), Deejav.uu(f), Nite.fury, MrC.ork, siniz.ia, cherryice(f)
My peoples how are we all? Miss my nl family!

Where is Black.ett? Jacksparrow? Orijin? grin grin angry angry angry grin angry angry

Sweetie! How's you?? Missed you so much kiss kiss

Hope you're well smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 03, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
I've only got 3 people on here i chat to. So it's obviously one of them
nor worry sir. i go pm u her moniker so dat u can also guide her for me if am absent. wat re niggaz for na?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 03, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

nor worry sir. i go pm u her moniker so dat u can also guide her for me if am absent. wat re niggaz for na?
no p. But I'm sure I know who she is
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 03, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
no p. But I'm sure I know who she is
u surely wud knw who she is. u hv seen a secret chat wit me nd her b4. i most times only chat wit her secretly nd nt in popular treads. u gat a clue?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 03, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

u surely wud knw who she is. u hv seen a secret chat wit me nd her b4. i most times only chat wit her secretly nd nt in popular treads. u gat a clue?
hehehehe
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 03, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
is dat a name of a human?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 03, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

is dat a name of a human?
hehehehe
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 03, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
hehehehe
mind me nt jor. i dnt knw such name anyway
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 03, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

mind me nt jor. i dnt knw such name anyway
n!ckylawve
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 03, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
n!ckylawve
Sir abeg stop to dey mention all those chinese idle names. lolz

check ur mail
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 03, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

Sir abeg stop to dey mention all those chinese idle names. lolz

check ur mail
na person monicker be that o. Lol
I replied ages ago.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 03, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
na person monicker be that o. Lol
I replied ages ago.
Hahahahaha. nor mind me jor. i knw bcus hv had a weird chat wit her b4. i tink it was even yesterday sef.

a century ago reply awaits u.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 03, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

Hahahahaha. nor mind me jor. i knw bcus hv had a weird chat wit her b4. i tink it was even yesterday sef.

a century ago reply awaits u.
a millennium ago, it was returned
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 03, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
a millennium ago, it was returned
NOT RETURNED!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 5:06pm On Oct 03, 2015
Mrsphyno, i don tire for ur mata, i cant go on cry sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 03, 2015
EnigmaticEnigma:
Mrsphyno, i don tire for ur mata, i cant go on cry sad
hmmmm wats d name of the drug dat dis one took?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2351) (2352) (2353) (2354) (2355) (2356) (2357) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.