Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,643 members, 7,861,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:13 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2355) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2995471 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2352) (2353) (2354) (2355) (2356) (2357) (2358) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 5:09pm On Oct 03, 2015
sweetorgasms:
hmmmm wats d name of the drug dat dis one took?

I took ecstacy, for extremely sweet orgasms sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 8:32pm On Oct 03, 2015
2dice:
Trumphiet grin
she dy NL?.cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 8:33pm On Oct 03, 2015
Laveda:
Lol yeah
Goodmorning
Drake girlfriendgrin
evening.hw u?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 8:37pm On Oct 03, 2015
danbrowndmf:
she dy NL?.cheesy
mtcheww who dey talk about girl..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Laveda(f): 8:47pm On Oct 03, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Drake girlfriendgrin

evening.hw u?
embarassed I wish ooo

Am good jaree....guess you've been busy prepping for tommorow grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 8:48pm On Oct 03, 2015
2dice:
mtcheww who dey talk about girl..
lols,sorry i don't understand...tell me
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 8:58pm On Oct 03, 2015
Laveda:
embarassed I wish ooo
Am good jaree....guess you've been busy prepping for tommorow grin
lols...

Yes really busy,work,i'll write dis night.been busy with work. U sha want make dem whoop me shagrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 9:00pm On Oct 03, 2015
danbrowndmf:
lols,sorry i don't understand...tell me
lolss...am talking about Jason_Derulo "Trumphiet"
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 03, 2015
EnigmaticEnigma:
Mrs.Phyno, i don tire for ur mata, i cant go on cry sad
Oganla what did I do grin

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Laveda(f): 9:02pm On Oct 03, 2015
danbrowndmf:
lols...

Yes really busy,work,i'll write dis night.been busy with work.
U sha want make dem whoop me shagrin
What's the nature of your job?
Lol not so...just wanna see your bars/lines whichever
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 9:06pm On Oct 03, 2015
2dice:
lolss...am talking about Jason_Derulo "Trumphiet"
when ur done abeg share d link here ma listen.cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 9:19pm On Oct 03, 2015
Laveda:
What's the nature of your job?
Lol not so...just wanna see your bars/lines whichever
am a student,currently on my IT,so i'm into music production. A Producer in the making the making.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Laveda(f): 9:21pm On Oct 03, 2015
danbrowndmf:
am a student,currently on my IT,so i'm into music production. A Producer in the making the making.
Oh....cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 9:23pm On Oct 03, 2015
Like seriously, this thread is still alive?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 9:26pm On Oct 03, 2015
Laveda:
Oh....cool
there is one DP u once uploaded,u wore gown,that DP was ...hmmmm.cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Laveda(f): 9:33pm On Oct 03, 2015
danbrowndmf:
there is one DP u once uploaded,u wore gown,that DP was ...hmmmm.cheesy
lol which of them?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 9:37pm On Oct 03, 2015
danbrowndmf:
when ur done abeg share d link here ma listen.cheesy
aye sir
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 9:37pm On Oct 03, 2015
Laveda:
lol which of them?
it a short gown with black flowers on it i guessgrin
upload lemme see.cheesy

where do u work? Or are u a studen?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Laveda(f): 9:44pm On Oct 03, 2015
danbrowndmf:
it a short gown with black flowers on it i guessgrin
upload lemme see.cheesy

where do u work? Or are u a studen?
you dey craze ni? Lol I've uploaded 2diff pictures with diff gowns but whatever sha...what's it about the pic

Student.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 9:49pm On Oct 03, 2015
Laveda:
you dey craze ni? Lol I've uploaded 2diff pictures with diff gowns but whatever sha...what's it about the pic

Student.
i like the pix,that was the pix that attracted me to strike up a conversation with then,dat day somebody woo u.cheesy

student? So currently in school now right?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Laveda(f): 9:53pm On Oct 03, 2015
danbrowndmf:
i like the pix,that was the pix that attracted me to strike up a conversation with then,dat day somebody woo u.cheesy

student? So currently in school now right?
lol you're crazy...I remember the pic

Yeah school...you better don't ask which school...you know I won't give you any reply lol
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 10:04pm On Oct 03, 2015
Laveda:
lol you're crazy...I remember the pic

Yeah school...you better don't ask which school...you know I won't give you any reply lol
oya upload itgrin

if at all u have a boyfriend, how long does it take u to say yes to him.sad?
Only for u to tell me few things about u,u keep postponing me like u want nigeria to be 56 before telling me ur school namegrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Laveda(f): 10:11pm On Oct 03, 2015
danbrowndmf:
oya upload itgrin

if at all u have a boyfriend, how long does it take u to say yes to him.sad?
Only for u to tell me few things about u,u keep postponing me like u want nigeria to be 56 before telling me ur school namegrin
Nope its an old pic...won't upload...thanks anyways

Aint got time for 'boyfriend' lol....you just wanna know everything too fast lol
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 10:17pm On Oct 03, 2015
Laveda:
Nope its an old pic...won't upload...thanks anyways

Aint got time for 'boyfriend' lol....you just wanna know everything too fast lol
your to stuborn.cheesy upload it and take it off.

No time for boyfriend? The previous one didn't work?.sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Laveda(f): 10:22pm On Oct 03, 2015
danbrowndmf:
your to stuborn.cheesy upload it and take it off.

No time for boyfriend? The previous one didn't work?.sad
What's the essence of uploading a pic you've seen before?

Yeah sure it dint lol
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 10:26pm On Oct 03, 2015
Laveda:
What's the essence of uploading a pic you've seen before?

Yeah sure it dint lol
tell me ur school nagrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Laveda(f): 10:33pm On Oct 03, 2015
danbrowndmf:
tell me ur school nagrin
you go old undecided

Where's your studio located?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 10:39pm On Oct 03, 2015
Laveda:
you go old undecided
Where's your studio located?
stubborn goat.sad

"AnslemKellys Record" school road around oilmill aread.cheesy wanna visit the studio?grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Laveda(f): 10:42pm On Oct 03, 2015
danbrowndmf:
stubborn goat.sad

"AnslemKellys Record"
school road around oilmill aread.cheesy
wanna visit the studio?grin
Guess you lost your respect angry

Lol maybe
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 10:49pm On Oct 03, 2015
Laveda:
Guess you lost your respect angry
Lol maybe
*patt her back and give her a kiss on her neck* sorry.cheesy

you are highly welcome,i go do beat for u make u rap on top.cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 04, 2015
Laveda:
Yeah, how you? cheesy

I'm fine and you?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Laveda(f): 7:02am On Oct 04, 2015
danbrowndmf:
*patt her back and give her a kiss on her neck*
sorry.cheesy

you are highly welcome,i go do beat for u make u rap on top.cheesy
lol good morning

I don't rap nau cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2352) (2353) (2354) (2355) (2356) (2357) (2358) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.