Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,675 members, 7,865,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:54 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2363) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2998518 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2360) (2361) (2362) (2363) (2364) (2365) (2366) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 05, 2015
Why should losing your brother make you deactivate undecided...You can't tell me you believe that crap? undecided
iAmCharis:
LadyBoss1 deactivated cos she lost her brother - info from those that contacted her.

Holla grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Pucaxo(m): 7:31pm On Oct 05, 2015
iAmCharis:
LadyBoss1 deactivated cos she lost her brother - info from those that contacted her.

Nneka123 account was not operated by a man. She only used a picture that wasn't hers.

Holla grin
Agapecharis? undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 7:49pm On Oct 05, 2015
iAmCharis:

Nneka123 account was not operated by a man. She only used a picture that wasn't hers.

Holla grin
oh Ladyboss1 lost her bro,sorry to her.

Nneka is a fraudgrin

howfa brother.cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 05, 2015
bi0nics:

Seriously?
Niqqa...Ow Ur side I heard a mad man went on loose
I hooe it aint u sha?
AroMate lipsrsealed
i knew a day sha cum wen d emboldened wud start happening in dis unholy tread.
OBEMBE DIE IT for dis tread is nt a holy ground lik VAHALA
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 05, 2015
Pucaxo grin welldone!!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 05, 2015
Vanquay:
Why should losing your brother make you deactivate undecided...You can't tell me you believe that crap? undecided
Maybe she needs some time to herself to get over it or something.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Pucaxo(m): 9:46pm On Oct 05, 2015
prettythicksme:
Pucaxo grin welldone!!
Yes mami... Whatsup?? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 05, 2015
Pucaxo:
Agapecharis? undecided
Eze nnunu grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 05, 2015
danbrowndmf:
oh Ladyboss1 lost her bro,sorry to her.

Nneka is a fraudgrin

howfa brother.cheesy
Lol

I dey o. You?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Pucaxo(m): 9:49pm On Oct 05, 2015
iAmCharis:
Eze nnunu grin
Heheheh. Wuh happened bruv? undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 9:50pm On Oct 05, 2015
iAmCharis:
Lol

I dey o. You?
to many fraud here,men now parade there self as female jus to get attentiongrin

i dy fine o brother.cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Pucaxo(m): 9:51pm On Oct 05, 2015
**Pulls redgem into thread by her ear** cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 05, 2015
Pucaxo:
Yes mami... Whatsup?? grin
fine papi,have been looking for u sad cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 9:53pm On Oct 05, 2015
Pucaxo:
**Pulls redgem into thread by her ear** cheesy

Awwchhhh..... What did I do?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Pucaxo(m): 9:57pm On Oct 05, 2015
redgem:

Awwchhhh..... What did I do?
You been peepinggrin , is ya BF on this thread?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Pucaxo(m): 9:59pm On Oct 05, 2015
prettythicksme:
fine papi,have been looking for u sad cheesy
I been up and about cool. You missed me small right?grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 05, 2015
Pucaxo:
I been up and about cool. You missed me small right?grin
missed u plenty!! grin how s life treating u?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Pucaxo(m): 10:05pm On Oct 05, 2015
prettythicksme:
missed u plenty!! grin how s life treating u?
Trips here and there. Gotta grind so i can shinegrin.

Missed ya too boo. You had your other BF's keeping you company while i was away tho cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
Pucaxo:
Trips here and there. Gotta grind so i can shinegrin.

Missed ya too boo. You had your other BF's keeping you company while i was away tho cheesy
grin grin hope u don dey shine right?

what is other bf's? cheesy u mean my male friends? cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Pucaxo(m): 10:18pm On Oct 05, 2015
prettythicksme:
grin grin hope u don dey shine right?
what is other bf's? cheesy u mean my male friends? cheesy
Not as much as i wanna smiley
Yes, they all tryna take u from me grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 05, 2015
Pucaxo:

Not as much as i wanna smiley

Yes, they all tryna take u from me grin
lol,someone is jealous cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Pucaxo(m): 10:32pm On Oct 05, 2015
prettythicksme:
lol,someone is jealous cheesy
LOL. Aside being jealous, im actually a loving BF grin.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 05, 2015
Pucaxo:
Heheheh. Wuh happened bruv? undecided
Agapecharis relocated to Bahamas! cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Laveda(f): 10:58pm On Oct 05, 2015
Joecutie...I don't even know what to say to you grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 11:01pm On Oct 05, 2015
Pucaxo:

You been peepinggrin , is ya BF on this thread?
Nope and I can't remember peeping
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JoeCutie(m): 11:02pm On Oct 05, 2015
Laveda:
Joecutie...I don't even know what to say to you grin grin
And you mentioned me? undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Laveda(f): 11:07pm On Oct 05, 2015
JoeCutie:
And you mentioned me? undecided
Cause I've missed you cry dint you?

Lol how did your day go?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JoeCutie(m): 11:22pm On Oct 05, 2015
Laveda:
Cause I've missed you cry dint you?
Lol how did your day go?
Ummm...okay, I did too. wink
My day was sweet. Yours?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Laveda(f): 11:27pm On Oct 05, 2015
JoeCutie:
Ummm...okay, I did too. wink

My day was sweet. Yours?
I know you did....you were just forming cheesy

Chop kiss kiss kiss kiss
My day was good.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JoeCutie(m): 11:30pm On Oct 05, 2015
Laveda:
I know you did....you were just forming cheesy

Chop kiss kiss kiss kiss
My day was good.
How do you know that I missed you? And how was I forming?

Could you transform those kisses into money, please? cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Laveda(f): 11:33pm On Oct 05, 2015
JoeCutie:
How do you know that I missed you? And how was I forming?

Could you transform those kisses into money, please? cheesy
I feel it mehn wink

Igbo man undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JoeCutie(m): 11:59pm On Oct 05, 2015
Laveda:
I feel it mehn wink

Igbo man undecided
You feel it? How does it make you feel? How e dey do you for body? grin

Awusa woman undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (2360) (2361) (2362) (2363) (2364) (2365) (2366) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.