Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,690 members, 7,865,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:51 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2364) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2998627 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2361) (2362) (2363) (2364) (2365) (2366) (2367) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Pucaxo(m): 12:05am On Oct 06, 2015
iAmCharis:
Agapecharis relocated to Bahamas! cool

Was actually thinking you relocated to sambisa undecided.
Guess u missed ur NL chics n had to return to keep em warm cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Laveda(f): 12:05am On Oct 06, 2015
JoeCutie:
You feel it? How does it make you feel? How e dey do you for body? grin

Awusa woman undecided
I'll tell you tomorrow...feeling tired and sleepy wink

Take kiss go sell kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Night joe cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JoeCutie(m): 12:16am On Oct 06, 2015
Laveda:
I'll tell you tomorrow...feeling tired and sleepy wink

Take kiss go sell kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Night joe cheesy
Okay then. Night, Lav. smiley

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Laveda(f): 12:25am On Oct 06, 2015
Danbrowndmf...what'sup dint see you around lol,your brawl is friday grin

2dice, awayu? wink

Goodnight ya'll
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by macaranta(m): 12:52am On Oct 06, 2015
cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 1:14am On Oct 06, 2015
Laveda:
Danbrowndmf...what'sup dint see you around lol,your brawl is friday grin

2dice, awayu? wink

Goodnight ya'll
i thought mayb u will be busy,thats why i didn't mention u today.

And how did u know friday is my brawl? Went through my chatgrin?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Futuredon123(m): 2:35am On Oct 06, 2015
07038962207, male.I reside in Enugu but distance can never be a barrier for a made up mind.I am ready for a mature girl who is equally ready for a sincere and straightforward relationship.She should not be above 27years but age will not a barrier.Understanding matters alot
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:01am On Oct 06, 2015
Pucaxo:

Was actually thinking you relocated to sambisa undecided.
Guess u missed ur NL chics n had to return to keep em warm cheesy
Lol this is not the charis you used to know. He's a changed man now. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Laveda(f): 7:02am On Oct 06, 2015
danbrowndmf:
i thought mayb u will be busy,thats why i didn't mention u today.

And how did u know friday is my brawl? Went through my chatgrin?
yeah I was a bit busy yesterday...but was free at night

Lol nope,I went through the rap battle chat room
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naijaboiy: 7:11am On Oct 06, 2015
e don tay wey I come here sha! sad

Some people don build mansions for this place,,i no even see space park my car. undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 7:14am On Oct 06, 2015
Laveda:
D.anbrowndmf...what'sup dint see you around lol,your brawl is friday grin

2dice, awayu? wink

Goodnight ya'll
Goodmorning omoge cheesy
Bae how was your night?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Laveda(f): 7:20am On Oct 06, 2015
2dice:

Goodmorning omoge cheesy
Bae how was your night?
Morning 2dice

My night was okay...How was yours?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 7:24am On Oct 06, 2015
Laveda:
Morning 2dice

My night was okay...How was yours?
uhn.. Mine was cool..
Rain Rain over here
Did it rain over there?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Laveda(f): 7:26am On Oct 06, 2015
2dice:
uhn.. Mine was cool..
Rain Rain over here
Did it rain over there?
Nope..but rained on sunday....where did you hide yesterday?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Pucaxo(m): 7:39am On Oct 06, 2015
iAmCharis:
Lol this is not the charis you used to know. He's a changed man now. grin
Changed my foot! grin

Nigga you still the same silent killer i used to know cheesy

morning..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Pucaxo(m): 7:56am On Oct 06, 2015
naijaboiy:
e don tay wey I come here sha! sad

Some people don build mansions for this place,,i no even see space park my car. undecided
Oboy carry that ya tortoise car go park for one corner jorr undecidedgrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 06, 2015
Pucaxo:

Changed my foot! grin

Nigga you still the same silent killer i used to know cheesy

morning..
I never killed anything bro. grin

Wey your NL nwanyi sassybae? Long I saw her here. Abi you don break her heart? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 8:34am On Oct 06, 2015
Laveda:
Nope..but rained on sunday....where did you hide yesterday?
yesterday??
I never hide...was just alittle Busy with my sef
And you?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cindykaey(f): 8:49am On Oct 06, 2015
Same jobless niggas littered here undecided looking for who to duel with angry angry angry

Dharay99 I was here cry cry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 9:02am On Oct 06, 2015
cindykaey:
Same jobless niggas littered here undecided looking for who to duel with angry angry angry

Dharay9 9 I was here cry cry
hmmhm.! lipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Pucaxo(m): 9:11am On Oct 06, 2015
iAmCharis:

Wey your NL nwanyi sassybae? Long I saw her here. Abi you don break her heart? grin
Smooth Operator cheesy

I nor get any nwanyi here o, still waiting on redgem to break up with her BF so she can let me love her grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 9:24am On Oct 06, 2015
Laveda:
yeah I was a bit busy yesterday...but was free at night

Lol nope,I went through the rap battle chat room
shey u said u will be back by weekend?grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 06, 2015
Pucaxo:

Smooth Operator cheesy

I nor get any nwanyi here o, still waiting on redgem to break up with her BF so she can let me love her grin
Iffa hear undecided
You think we didn't see all una chit-chats? undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cindykaey(f): 9:40am On Oct 06, 2015
dharay99:

hmmhm.! lipsrsealed
Can't you greet me? angry

Goodmorning daray grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 9:44am On Oct 06, 2015
cindykaey:
Can't you greet me? angry

Goodmorning daray grin
yo mawninq,
who were yhu referin
†o in ur previous pos†
cuz ionne see ani¹ brawlinq....
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cindykaey(f): 9:48am On Oct 06, 2015
dharay99:

yo mawninq,
who were yhu referin
†o in ur previous pos†
cuz ionne see ani¹ brawlinq....
hope you slept well?

Nobody..or are you jobless? undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 06, 2015
cindykaey:
hope you slept well?
who are you?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 9:52am On Oct 06, 2015
cindykaey:
hope you slept well?

ionno,
†elme hw ²calcula†e joblessness... angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 06, 2015
iAmCharis:

she is now laveda
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Pucaxo(m): 9:54am On Oct 06, 2015
iAmCharis:
Iffa hear undecided
You think we didn't see all una chit-chats? undecided
LOL, you saw chit-chats. Not love notes grin

Hows the ministry, and assistant pastor ronald4lif? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cindykaey(f): 9:54am On Oct 06, 2015
fantazia:
who are you?
Are you mad? How dare you ask who I am undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 06, 2015
dharay99:

ionno,
†elme hw ²calcula†e joblessness... angry
c how ure worshiping her anus, if it was a boy dat asked u dat question of u been jobless which is true anyways, u wud hav replied him harshly

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2361) (2362) (2363) (2364) (2365) (2366) (2367) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.