Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:38 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2553) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2987968 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2550) (2551) (2552) (2553) (2554) (2555) (2556) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RexKexMilann: 1:32am On Feb 11, 2016
YourMain:
B, What's up?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by zicoraads: 6:14am On Feb 11, 2016
amtaken:
Read Genesis chapters 1 to 4.

grin grin cheesy cheesy

No former posts to dig for? cheesy
Yipeeeee...am a good boy cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by amtaken(f): 8:06am On Feb 11, 2016
zicoraads:

grin grin cheesy cheesy

No former posts to dig for? cheesy
Yipeeeee...am a good boy cool

Diaries / Re: Diaries Section Chat Room by zicoraads(m): 7:46pm On Feb 10
Laveda:
France (paris) would do bae

When we meeting
About showering...wanna join?
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)
The Darkest Places in Hell are Reserved for Those who Maintain their Neutrality in Times of Moral Crisis...#Dante
Diaries / Re: Diaries Section Chat Room by zicoraads(m): 7:25pm On Feb 10
Laveda:

Good evening Darling

You heard? thought we were supposed to plan that together?
Thought so too. And it was suppose to be a secret. One of those crazy, romantic getaways

To the lovely hills and plains of the Kenya...or, the lovely countryside of France

You pick
The Darkest Places in Hell are Reserved for Those who Maintain their Neutrality in Times of Moral Crisis...#Dante
Diaries / Re: Diaries Section Chat Room by zicoraads(m): 7:15pm On Feb 10
Laveda:
Nope
I'll tell you off here..
He isn't popular though
Hey baybieeee

Heard we are meeting today
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by zicoraads: 8:37am On Feb 11, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Laveda(f): 9:10am On Feb 11, 2016
amtaken:

Diaries / Re: Diaries Section Chat Room by zicoraads(m): 7:46pm On Feb 10
Laveda:
France (paris) would do bae

When we meeting
About showering...wanna join?
Diaries / Re: Diaries Section Chat Room by zicoraads(m): 7:25pm On Feb 10
Laveda:

Good evening Darling

You heard? thought we were supposed to plan that together?
Thought so too. And it was suppose to be a secret. One of those crazy, romantic getaways

To the lovely hills and plains of the Kenya...or, the lovely countryside of France

You pick
Diaries / Re: Diaries Section Chat Room by zicoraads(m): 7:15pm On Feb 10
Laveda:
Nope
I'll tell you off here..
He isn't popular though
Hey baybieeee

Heard we are meeting today
This one you copied the posts angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by zicoraads: 10:20am On Feb 11, 2016
Laveda:
This one you copied the posts angry

She is quite eccentric!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RexKexMilann: 5:39pm On Feb 11, 2016
Yourmain, HOW HAVE YOU BEEN?cheesy.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 11, 2016
RexKexMilann:
Yourmain, HOW HAVE YOU BEEN?cheesy.

I'm good love thanks how are you ?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RexKexMilann: 8:13pm On Feb 11, 2016
YourMain:

I'm good love thanks how are you ?
I'm very fine. Thank you.

How is Ireland? How is studies? I heard you now have a groom? Hope It's one of those rumors that come with being Beyonce?undecided.

My first semester exams kicks off probably 12 days from today. You will want to wish me luck won't you?

Well, Life has not been easy But we're pulling through definitely. How is family? Hope you do frequently hear from them?

kiss.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 11, 2016
Juvante:

I am glad that you remembered mine. I know your favourite is the Rooibos tea! I enjoyed mine, though , it taste different from my usual brand.
I am glad that you enjoyed your day. Mine was dull and dreary. I went to bed earlier and woke up a while ago. I didn't miss anything aside from the defeat of my favourite football team!
What about you? Did you also fall asleep?

Pls, where can I get Rooibos tea? smiley smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 11, 2016
RexKexMilann:
I'm very fine. Thank you.

How is Ireland? How is studies? I heard you now have a groom? Hope It's one of those rumors that come with being Beyonce?undecided.

My first semester exams kicks off probably 12 days from today. You will want to wish me luck won't you?

Well, Life has not been easy But we're pulling through definitely. How is family? Hope you do frequently hear from them?

kiss.

Ireland's fine smiley how's Nigeria ? Groom ? Where ? Lol.

Best of luck to you! Mhm you were on holidays ?

Everyone and everything is Okay. What about for you ? What did life do to you that you think it's hard ?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RexKexMilann: 10:57pm On Feb 11, 2016
YourMain:

Ireland's fine smiley how's Nigeria ? Groom ? Where ? Lol.

Best of luck to you! Mhm you were on holidays ?

Everyone and everything is Okay. What about for you ? What did life do to you that you think it's hard ?
Nigeria is cool. At least the government is yet to put the ropes on our necks. Lol! That means it was just a silly rumour? Thank God!

Thank You! Not really like a hoilday thing.

Everything is okay too. Nope, it's not hard. I only "said" that it is not easy which to some extent is the truth.

I finally got a topic for the seminar. My supervisor felt yours was too cumbersome. I had to settle for "Long term & short term regulation of blood pressure".

How's physics?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 12, 2016
RexKexMilann:
Nigeria is cool. At least the government is yet to put the ropes on our necks. Lol! That means it was just a silly rumour? Thank God!

Thank You! Not really like a hoilday thing.

Everything is okay too. Nope, it's not hard. I only "said" that it is not easy which to some extent is the truth.

I finally got a topic for the seminar. My supervisor felt yours was too cumbersome. I had to settle for "Long term & short term regulation of blood pressure".

How's physics?

Lol wait? What rumour ? Why are you thanking God ?

So... You had some weeks off no ?

Mhm okay oo. I hope so. I hope it gets easier for you smiley

I told you I'd be completely useless. I'm glad you finally found one! Best of luck in the seminar smiley

Physics is just as stupid as ever
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 2:09pm On Feb 12, 2016
darkenedrebel:
Danbrowndmf, how far with the stuff? is it brewed yet?. I'm travelling on Saturday.
lol.the stuff is in my phone..resume work since last monday.no chance for me at all.lemme see if i can send it through to you tonight. Wented to add up some stuff to spice it up but no chance for me. I'll send it to ur mail tonight..not a promise tho
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RexKexMilann: 3:18pm On Feb 12, 2016
YourMain:

Lol wait? What rumour ? Why are you thanking God ?

So... You had some weeks off no ?

Mhm okay oo. I hope so. I hope it gets easier for you smiley

I told you I'd be completely useless. I'm glad you finally found one! Best of luck in the seminar smiley

Physics is just as stupid as ever
The rumor of your marriage of course... You are asking me Why I'm thanking God? Like seriously?

Kinda.

Yea. It's definitely going to be easier and better too. Someday.

No! Your topic was too Good. My supervisor had to ask me Where I got it from. You need to See the glee with which I retorted; "From my Ireland friend". I'll also be Doing my project that same semester. In a bid to make it less stressful, I had to make do with blood pressure regulation. Thank you!

shocked Physics can not stupiid! You need to stop spending much time on your bed. Your bed is probably more "stupiid"undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 12, 2016
RexKexMilann:
The rumor of your marriage of course... You are asking me Why I'm thanking God? Like seriously?

Kinda.

Yea. It's definitely going to be easier and better too. Someday.

No! Your topic was too Good. My supervisor had to ask me Where I got it from. You need to See the glee with which I retorted; "From my Ireland friend". I'll also be Doing my project that same semester. In a bid to make it less stressful, I had to make do with blood pressure regulation. Thank you!

:oPhysics is not stupid! You need to stop spending much time in your bed. Your bed is probably more "stupid"undecided

Eh ? I didn't hear this rumour ? Who did I marry ? Yeah why are you thanking God ? I actually don't know..

Hahaha is that what I am? Your Ireland Friend ? Hahahaha wow. Well that's good. I hope I don't have to do projects for a long time.

My bed is amazing. My bed is where all the magic happens wink hehe. Just kidding. I'd pick my bed over physics any day
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RexKexMilann: 3:41pm On Feb 12, 2016
YourMain:

Eh ? I didn't hear this rumour ? Who did I marry ? Yeah why are you thanking God ? I actually don't know..

Hahaha is that what I am? Your Ireland Friend ? Hahahaha wow. Well that's good. I hope I don't have to do projects for a long time.

My bed is amazing. My bed is where all the magic happens wink hehe. Just kidding. I'd pick my bed over physics any day
I'm thanking God because the rumors Were untrue. & though you seem to be feigning ignorance, I believe you know .... OR maybe you created the rumors. Only God knows, I don't.

Nope. You are bolu, my amazing Sweetheart. But you didn't expect me to tell my supervisor that, did you?.... I doubt you will have to.

You think your bed is amazing? Seriously? Mtchweewwww. Mine is selfish and annoying. Things I often wish to avoid happens on my bed Or as a result of what my bed makes me do. I would rather sleep on the floor, Or on a bench. I hate my bed, & I hate yours too on your behalf.

Pick your bed Over physics? That's suicidal!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 12, 2016
danbrowndmf:
lol.the stuff is in my phone..resume work since last monday.no chance for me at all.lemme see if i can send it through to you tonight. Wented to add up some stuff to spice it up but no chance for me. I'll send it to ur mail tonight..not a promise tho

I'm gonna have to take a rain check.
Let's put that project on hold for now.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 4:01pm On Feb 12, 2016
darkenedrebel:

I'm gonna have to take a rain check. Let's put that project on hold for now.
ohhh that will be better.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JoeCutie(m): 4:25pm On Feb 12, 2016
YourMain:

*coughs*
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 12, 2016
RexKexMilann:
I'm thanking God because the rumors Were untrue. & though you seem to be feigning ignorance, I believe you know .... OR maybe you created the rumors. Only God knows, I don't.

Nope. You are bolu, my amazing Sweetheart. But you didn't expect me to tell my supervisor that, did you?.... I doubt you will have to.

You think your bed is amazing? Seriously? Mtchweewwww. Mine is selfish and annoying. Things I often wish to avoid happens on my bed Or as a result of what my bed makes me do. I would rather sleep on the floor, Or on a bench. I hate my bed, & I hate yours too on your behalf.

Pick your bed Over physics? That's suicidal!

Lol this is funny cause I honestly don't know what you're talking about. I have no idea at all.

I'll probably have to in my later years sad sad

Well sorry. Maybe it's cause you treat your bed so badly. You should treat your bed like the King/queen it is tongue it'll be nicer to you.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 12, 2016
JoeCutie:
*coughs*

Lol are we okay ?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JoeCutie(m): 5:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
YourMain:

Lol are we okay ?
You and I or He and you? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 12, 2016
JoeCutie:
You and I or He and you? grin

You and you tongue grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JoeCutie(m): 5:10pm On Feb 12, 2016
YourMain:

You and you tongue grin
We've got issues to resolve...when the time's right. wink grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 12, 2016
JoeCutie:
We've got issues to resolve...when the time's right. wink grin

Oh I see. Are you going to tell me about these issues ?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RexKexMilann: 7:03pm On Feb 12, 2016
YourMain:

Lol this is funny cause I honestly don't know what you're talking about. I have no idea at all.

I'll probably have to in my later years sad sad

Well sorry. Maybe it's cause you treat your bed so badly. You should treat your bed like the King/queen it is tongue it'll be nicer to you.
Okay. I'll Let that slide.

Yea, in your final year I guess.

lol. My bed is far from those. I'll treat it like the sh*t it is.

I recently finished reading a book. I think you would love it too.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JoeCutie(m): 7:07pm On Feb 12, 2016
YourMain:

Oh I see. Are you going to tell me about these issues ?
Like I already pointed out...when the time's right. Calm down, bae. wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 12, 2016
RexKexMilann:
Okay. I'll Let that slide.

Yea, in your final year I guess.

lol. My bed is far from those. I'll treat it like the sh*t it is.

I recently finished reading a book. I think you would love it too.

No! You cannot just tease me and then not tell me at the end...

Meh. Probably.

Well enjoy sleeping on the floor then smiley.

What book is that ? I really hope it's not another personal legend kind of thing.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 12, 2016
JoeCutie:
Like I already pointed out...when the time's right. Calm down, bae. wink

Sigh. When will the time be right ?

Is this a new thing ? Teasing people and then not telling them at the end cry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JoeCutie(m): 7:22pm On Feb 12, 2016
YourMain:

Sigh. When will the time be right ?

Is this a new thing ? Teasing people and then not telling them at the end cry
shocked shocked And she's going all serious about this little touch. Wow! grin

Calm down, dear. Don't be too mean, please
. embarassed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RexKexMilann: 7:24pm On Feb 12, 2016
YourMain:

No! You cannot just tease me and then not tell me at the end...

Meh. Probably.

Well enjoy sleeping on the floor then smiley.

What book is that ? I really hope it's not another personal legend kind of thing.
Okay. It's about The thread you created. I know you might not think So But I think I need to know what really happened. I'm Pretty awful at suppressing Certain stuffs.

Yea, I'll enjoy that definitely. Thank you!

What? You didn't Even pretend like you loved it? pffffffft. sad .

It's "The way Of the peaceful warrior", By Dan Millman. You might have read it, Or not.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2550) (2551) (2552) (2553) (2554) (2555) (2556) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.