Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,300 members, 7,864,454 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:26 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2555) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2997370 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2552) (2553) (2554) (2555) (2556) (2557) (2558) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:41am On Feb 18, 2016
YourMain:

You started it.
no. I didn't. TBH, I have no clue what's going on
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:46am On Feb 18, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
no. I didn't. TBH, I have no clue what's going on

So what did you mean not again ?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:53am On Feb 18, 2016
YourMain:

So what did you mean not again ?
the AWOL
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:56am On Feb 18, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
the AWOL

I'm right here smiley tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:59am On Feb 18, 2016
YourMain:

I'm right here smiley tongue
no. You wasn't. What actually went wrong?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:01am On Feb 18, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
no. You wasn't. What actually went wrong?

Nothing smiley it's fine.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:01am On Feb 18, 2016
YourMain:

like seriously? shocked shocked
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:45am On Feb 18, 2016
YourMain:

Sorry to interrupt

Just greeting u ma, haven't seen u around in a while embarassed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:00am On Feb 18, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Sorry to interrupt

Just greeting u ma, haven't seen u around in a while embarassed

Hey girlio. I haven't seen you around! But I'm good thanks you ?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:16am On Feb 18, 2016
YourMain:

Hey girlio. I haven't seen you around! But I'm good thanks you ?
I'm fine lol thank you. I don't know if we know each other well enough for me to say I missed u a bit but I'm saying it anyways sha grin Take care of ur self and be good
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:30am On Feb 18, 2016
MrsPhyno:

I'm fine lol thank you. I don't know if we know each other well enough for me to say I missed u a bit but I'm saying it anyways sha grin Take care of ur self and be good

Awh Thanks girl I've missed you too smiley

You too kiss

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RexKexMilann: 4:23pm On Feb 18, 2016
YourMain:

Boo!smiley.

How are you darlinggrin?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
RexKexMilann:
Boo!smiley.

How are you darlinggrin?

I'm fine thank you. How are you ?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RexKexMilann: 4:31pm On Feb 18, 2016
YourMain:

I'm fine thank you. How are you ?
I'm good! Thanks.

Why do I have this feeling that you're slowing drifting away from me? Am I doing anything horrible? Are you?

You're finished with the book?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 4:36pm On Feb 18, 2016
Adaure4ever, gosh bae embarassed

I'm soo sprung cry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 18, 2016
EnigmaticEnigma:
Adaure4ever, gosh bae embarassed
I'm soo sprung cry
awww. Thx.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 4:54pm On Feb 18, 2016
Adaure4ever:
awww. Thx.

it's not everyday one gets to bask in the presence of a Dutchess, let alone the Dutchess of Nubai cheesy

wonder if I have to bow on approach undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 18, 2016
RexKexMilann:
I'm good! Thanks.

Why do I have this feeling that you're slowing drifting away from me? Am I doing anything horrible? Are you?

You're finished with the book?

Awh no I'm not. I'm not drifting anywhere smiley.

I didn't read the book yet tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 18, 2016
EnigmaticEnigma:

it's not everyday one gets to bask in the presence of a Dutchess, let alone the Dutchess of Nubai cheesy

wonder if I have to bow on approach undecided
lol. Wow.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 5:29pm On Feb 18, 2016
Adaure4ever:
lol. Wow.

just hope u keep laughing all the way into my arms
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RexKexMilann: 5:53pm On Feb 18, 2016
YourMain:

Awh no I'm not. I'm not drifting anywhere smiley.

I didn't read the book yet tongue

Why? Busy much?

I know you spend over half of your time sleepingcheesy.

What do you enjoy doing when you're not dozing off on some stupiid bed? Watching movies?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by moriarity(m): 7:04pm On Feb 18, 2016
Where is oslae? Miss you cry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 18, 2016
RexKexMilann:
Why? Busy much?

I know you spend over half of your time sleepingcheesy.

What do you enjoy doing when you're not dozing off on some stupiid bed? Watching movies?

Yeah I'm a bit busy.

And no I don't spend half my time sleeping I spend half my time in bed. smiley

Sigh. Why are you so obsessed with my bed. And if you can't talk to my bed with some respect then you can't I be friends. Unlike you I appreciate the good job my bed does for me.

I actually don't watch movies sorry tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RexKexMilann: 8:50pm On Feb 18, 2016
YourMain:

Yeah I'm a bit busy.

And no I don't spend half my time sleeping I spend half my time in bed. smiley

Sigh. Why are you so obsessed with my bed. And if you can't talk to my bed with some respect then you can't I be friends. Unlike you I appreciate the good job my bed does for me.

I actually don't watch movies sorry tongue
The irony here is that your does absolutely nothing good for you, neither does mine. But people smoke and eat lots of sugars despite the glaring consequences. I can understand your "predicament".

You don't watch movies? Not even little? That's funny!

You sure do enjoy doing certain stuffs outside the confinements of your useless bed, don't you?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 18, 2016
RexKexMilann:
The irony here is that your does absolutely nothing good for you, neither does mine. But people smoke and eat lots of sugars despite the glaring consequences. I can understand your "predicament".

You don't watch movies? Not even little? That's funny!

You sure do enjoy doing certain stuffs outside the confinements of your useless bed, don't you?

We can resume talking when you become less rude towards my bed. smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RexKexMilann: 9:21pm On Feb 18, 2016
YourMain:

We can resume talking when you become less rude towards my bed. smiley
LMAO. Boluwatife! So you can't fathom the sincerity in my post? Really?

Okay! I really enjoy "talking" with you. So I will choose "talking" with you over being rude to your bed. After all, you're still my bolu. My fat cheeked and beautiful bolu!

So are you telling? Or are you not telling?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by oslae(f): 10:12pm On Feb 18, 2016
moriarity:
Where is oslae? Miss you cry
And this is the important thing After all my struggle with my password, I must do you back I swear grin you know nau undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by moriarity(m): 10:18pm On Feb 18, 2016
oslae:

And this is the important thing After all my struggle with my password, I must do you back I swear grin you know nau undecided
sorry cheesy you too like problem. You haven't been here this year, what's the beef?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by oslae(f): 10:23pm On Feb 18, 2016
moriarity:
sorry cheesy you too like problem. You haven't been here this year, what's the beef?
Nothing, will be a Godmother soon...I'm hustling grin cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by moriarity(m): 10:33pm On Feb 18, 2016
oslae:

Nothing, will be a Godmother soon...I'm hustling grin cheesy
Just say yes, you don't need to hustle again grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by oslae(f): 10:40pm On Feb 18, 2016
moriarity:

Just say yes, you don't need to hustle again grin
From frying pan to fire? cheesy I can't deal o. Say hi for me though kiss
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by moriarity(m): 10:41pm On Feb 18, 2016
oslae:

From frying pan to fire? cheesy I can't deal o. Say hi for me though kiss
runaway bride grin say it yourself undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (2552) (2553) (2554) (2555) (2556) (2557) (2558) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.