Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,467 members, 7,861,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:29 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (268) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2994948 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by pbs4real(m): 11:54pm On May 19, 2015
prettythicksme:
hahahaha u wey don rotten
bliv me ayam still a V in ma dream. . .lolxxx
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 19, 2015
lordhugo:

Your Heart.
* runs out*
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 19, 2015
KingTom:
Efi
undecided undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 11:55pm On May 19, 2015
ronald4lif:

Hope it isn't what I'm thinking. Have I been sidelined for that ww iam.charis

No way.

It's actually ermm ermm lipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by stephenqueen: 11:57pm On May 19, 2015
KingTom:
Na Vjsmiles with 750 years, then you with 240 years grin Ban kings grin
Jacksparrow1207 shey u don see now,me and no u no be mate for to chop ban na my back you go always dey.
VJsmiles na number !,me na number 2 and orijin101 na number 3
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lordhugo(m): 11:57pm On May 19, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Transgender, I finished with you long ago, weeks ago to be precise. I exposed your pseudo-intelligence for what it is. Do not be driven to erroneously surmise that the son of Mark can be cowered or seduced by the belligerence of your insolence. Just like I offered before I went ballistic on, I'd offer you this again: CHECK INTO REHAB OR JUST MAYBE IF YOU THINK YOU CAN SQUARE UP AGAINST ME, LET'S CREATE A PLATFORM TO TEST OUR LEXICAL PROWESS. IF YOU AVOID THIS CHALLENGE YOU ARE A BASTÄRDG
Just truth-to-type, you went on a tantrum-spewing spree a neglected hag. Stick to your dyke friendssmiley.

Jacksparrow1207: Rasta, I finished with you, Nneka and Mirexxx days ago in the MISS NAIRALAND INTERVIEW THREAD (PART 4). It had to take you 3 nights to muster the Dutch courage to quote me again. YOU RESSURECTED FROM DEATH?cheesy

LALA247: Like I always warn my 'victims' before they get attacked; back off and don't get in the crossfire to save your self-esteem. Remember what happened to your e-friend, Rokiatu, don't you? I wouldn't notify you again, trust mesmiley.

Sinizia and IamChris
: Apologize? The son of Mark? Really?: I warned CHIAM55/CHIAMAKA twice on that thread. She had it coming. I NEVER forgive those who 'cross' my 'cyber-path(s)' to spew hogwash.
WHAT'S WITH A CYBER-REPUTATION WHICH NOTHING BUT TRANSIENT?

CHIAMaka had it comingsmiley. There's more in my 'arsenal'. IF ANYONE NEEDS TO APOLOGIZE THEN IT SHOULD BE CHIAMAKA WHO STARTED WHAT SHE COULDN'T FINISH.

I NEVER FORGIVEsmiley.

I NEVER ATTACK INNOCENT PEOPLE. IT'S ONE OF MY RULES OF 'ENGAGEMENT'.
[/b]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by pbs4real(m): 11:58pm On May 19, 2015
Lala247:

Mr real
u and prettythicksme wan disvirgin ma mind this nyt and am a gud boy ooh. .
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lordhugo(m): 11:58pm On May 19, 2015
Lala247:

* runs out*

Do your legs hurt from running through my dreams all night?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by stephenqueen: 11:59pm On May 19, 2015
prettythicksme:
undecided undecided u no fit! cheesy
I no fit kini, that you promise land wey don turn konga
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:59pm On May 19, 2015
Borrussia:
angry The.sonofmark, we don't want you tagging members in here with the names they're not and embracing baseless assumptions, I won't allow that.

Stay away from this, Borrussia, stay away. I'm going for the 'kill' tonight. IT'S ABOUT TIME WE DECIDE WHO'S THE LEXICAL KING OF WITS HERE. Stay awaysmiley.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:01am On May 20, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

I NEVER ATTACK INNOCENT PEOPLE. IT'S ONE OF MY RULES OF 'ENGAGEMENT'.
But u dont follow your rule.
Ur threatening n attacking innocent ppl, cuz if anyone asks u now what they did to you personally u cant justify it....

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lordhugo(m): 12:01am On May 20, 2015
stephenqueen:

I no fit kini, that you promise land wey don turn konga

[size=30pt]I have DIED!!!![/size]

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:02am On May 20, 2015
April07:

tongue tongue tongue

How market? Anything for the girls? cheesy
grin grin
Yeah, everything. How you? smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 12:02am On May 20, 2015
missclasssy:
Thesonofmark. It's now obvious that you are a deranged fool. You are obviously mentally _retarded. For real, no kidding.
You think you can just go about this section talking ill about anybody you feel like.
What the hell is your fvcking problem?

Chi.am55/dimples192(which she deactivated) is not an impersonator or any rubbish that you are calling her out to be.

She is Somalian and was born in Somalia but moved to the UK when she was young.
She has never stated that she is Ethopian, neither has she ever said that she is Nigerian.
The only time she said anything about her nationality is when she officially stated on wristwatch's interview thread that was Somalian.
She found Nairaland through google. She is not chiamaka or whatever.

Haven't you heard her voice note? Didn't you hear her accent you _idiot.
Why are you this foolish? Why are you so obsessed with frustrating ladies on this forum.
Are you sick?

Chia.m55 is not even a Nigerian, but she chats with Nigerians like she is one of them.
Is this how you treat foreigners? Can't you use your depleted senses for once.

Ghen Ghen!!

*Chewing popcorn*

How did I miss this. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:03am On May 20, 2015
Deejavuu:

grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin

Is your name joseph undecided
grin grin grin

angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 12:04am On May 20, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Chaii NL.. What a wonderful site for comic relief . And i said i have seen it all shocked shocked

No way, madness truly comes in different form, shapes and sizes grin cheesy grin cheesy

This one own tie two wrapper plus gele and blouse no remedy..SMH

Uhunki
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lordhugo(m): 12:04am On May 20, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Stay away from this, Borrussia, stay away. I'm going for the 'kil' tonight. IT'S ABOUT TIME WE DECIDE WHO'S THE LEXICAL KING OF WITS HERE. Stay awaysmiley.

LEXICAL KING OF WITS!!!

We don give you the award!

Oya allow us relax abeg.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:04am On May 20, 2015
pbs4real:
u and prettythicksme wan disvirgin ma mind this nyt and am a gud boy ooh. .

Lol wt did i do
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:05am On May 20, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Stay away from this, Borrussia, stay away. I'm going for the 'kill' tonight. IT'S ABOUT TIME WE DECIDE WHO'S THE LEXICAL KING OF WITS HERE. Stay awaysmiley.
Lexical king of wits??

grin grin grin

Humor me!! cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:06am On May 20, 2015
Lala247:

But u dont follow your rule.
Ur threatening n attacking innocent ppl, cuz if anyone asks u now what they did to you personally u cant justify it....

Actually I can, miss. Sinizia perfectly explained why I attacked CHIAMaka.
I warned her but she wouldn't heed the warning(s). She had it comingsmiley.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:07am On May 20, 2015
April07:

Shuga kiss
how u
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:07am On May 20, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Actually I can, miss. Sinizia perfectly explained why I attacked CHIAMaka.
I warned her but she wouldn't heed the warning(s). She had it comingsmiley.

Ok just let it go smiley
Ok oh night night
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by stephenqueen: 12:08am On May 20, 2015
Lala247:

U always make me smile sha ... Ose ore mi
Kinglekan see as this babe don friendzone you.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by April07: 12:08am On May 20, 2015
iAmCharis:
grin grin
Yeah, everything. How you? smiley

I'm aiii..
Had a shitty day but as always, I logged on NL and all haff disappear.. fiam! grin grin

Hawayu?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:08am On May 20, 2015
Nneka123:
Just two kisses? undecided It's over
oya take kiss kiss kiss kiss grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:08am On May 20, 2015
stephenqueen:

Kinglekan see as this babe don friendzone you.

Lol nah lekan dey my bed for night no watch that wan tongue smiley

Night

1 Like

Deejavuu:

Yeah i did..

Will get back to you,sorry for the delay.

Thanks...so much
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:10am On May 20, 2015
April07:

I'm aiii..
Had a shitty day but as always, I logged on NL and all haff disappear.. fiam! grin grin

Hawayu?
Hahahahahaa. I can relate to that. grin grin

I'm good. Never been better. cool
How is isikulu?? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lordhugo(m): 12:11am On May 20, 2015
Lala247:
Ok oh night night

come here bae!

I'm fighting the urge to make you the happiest woman on earth tonight.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 12:12am On May 20, 2015
Borrussia:
Lala247, is that a tattoo on your back?
Borrussia:
Nneka123, your dp don expire, give us another oneundecided
Borrussia:
Deejavuj we want your picture not lipstick

FBI - Female Body Inspector

Weldone sir!! smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by pbs4real(m): 12:12am On May 20, 2015
Lala247:

Lol wt did i do
all dis juicy ass talk. . . I dnt knw ow big prettythicksme ass is buh i wld luv 2 measure its breath and length. . Dts if she dnt mind. . .urz i knw d measurment already.

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.