Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,451 members, 7,861,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:20 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (269) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2994918 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by funlord(m): 12:13am On May 20, 2015
grin cc: Borussia! U have been placed on orange alert! Respond!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by April07: 12:14am On May 20, 2015
Wait, lemme get something..

TheSonofMark.. did you send her Chiam a PM that she refused to reply?

Abi you went to shyke her and she no gree

Mbok don attack me o.. ayam just asking

#ameboradio lipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by pbs4real(m): 12:15am On May 20, 2015
Lala247:
Ok oh night night
u 2 lyk slip . . . Nyt nyt sha
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:16am On May 20, 2015
Lala247:

Ok just let it go smiley

I suppose I will, miss. Lesson(s) learnt, I presume? Now she'll know better than to quote the son of Mark to spew hogwashsmiley.
Good morning.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 12:16am On May 20, 2015
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by stephenqueen: 12:17am On May 20, 2015
Lala247:
Ok oh night night
You don dey run go.I just like you for thing,if trouble don start you go run commot

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by April07: 12:18am On May 20, 2015
iAmCharis:
Hahahahahaa. I can relate to that. grin grin

I'm good. Never been better. cool
How is isikulu?? grin

My dear.. school is fine.
We shall overcome this white man's curse grin

I mean, my great grand father didn't need no school to become the greatest native doctor in the south of Nigeria! Ahhhh.. grin grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 12:18am On May 20, 2015
Lala247:

U always make me smile sha ... Ose ore mi
Uwc dearie smiley

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 12:19am On May 20, 2015
stephenqueen:

Jacksparrow1207 shey u don see now,me and no u no be mate for to chop ban na my back you go always dey.
VJsmiles na number !,me na number 2 and orijin101 na number 3
See them grin.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 12:20am On May 20, 2015
stephenqueen:
Kinglekan see as this babe don friendzone you.
Na Code jooor!! grin

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:20am On May 20, 2015
April07:

TheSonofMark.. did you send her Chiam a PM that she refused to reply?

#ameboradio lipsrsealed

I have never sent anyone a PM on Nairaland and I never will. WHOEVER THINKS I HAVE SENT HIM OR HER ANY PM SHOULD POST EVIDENCE(S) OF IT.
My social life offline is functional and healthy enoughsmiley.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:21am On May 20, 2015
April07:

My dear.. school is fine.
We shall overcome this white man's curse grin

I mean, my great grand father didn't need no school to become the greatest native doctor in the south of Nigeria! Ahhhh.. grin grin grin
Hahahahahaa

Crazy you! Why not just dump the damn school and move on?? grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 12:23am On May 20, 2015
iAmCharis:
April07! angry
Wetin? Why u dey disturb am? undecided
I go soon call MODs make them give you life BAN.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by stephenqueen: 12:24am On May 20, 2015
kinglekan:

Uwc dearie smiley
Cha! The babe don friendzone you
Abeg kingtom where u dey cum help us cast the spirit of friendzone out of lekan's life
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by stephenqueen: 12:26am On May 20, 2015
kinglekan:

Na Code jooor!! grin
Sit down there make pant dey wear you
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:27am On May 20, 2015
kinglekan:

Wetin? Why u dey disturb am? undecided

I go soon call MODs make them give you life BAN.
See this mumu. grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 12:27am On May 20, 2015
stephenqueen:

Cha! The don friendzone you
Abeg kingtom where u dey cum help us cast the spirit of friendzone out of lekan's life
The mumu was born that way. There is nothing we can do. like the biblical Aaron, he was destined to go home empty handed grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by April07: 12:30am On May 20, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

I have never sent anyone a PM on Nairaland and I never will. WHOEVER THINKS I HAVE SENT HIM OR HER ANY PM SHOULD POST EVIDENCE(S) OF IT.

Eh hehn? Ok..

So why you come dey accuse her, dey abuse her untop?
You know sey e no make sense.
No matter what.

This ya big big grammar nor suppose dey insult people.. instead na for politics you for carry am dey finish pipu..
Leave matter

Ku yom iko Aba.. amokop? wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by stephenqueen: 12:31am On May 20, 2015
KingTom:
The mumu was born that way. There is nothing we can do. like the biblical Aaron, he was destined to go home empty handed grin
Hahahahahahaha
I rest ma case
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 12:32am On May 20, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

And these ladies actually said to me that they will beat up someone today on this thread.

I avoided the thread , how you waka come ? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by April07: 12:34am On May 20, 2015
iAmCharis:
Hahahahahaa

Heheheheheh.. I would've! But no, they didn't just end at making schools!
They created certificates! Gaddamnmit!
That filthy piece of paper.

And o! We come carry am for head for Nigeria, Nigerian Parents.
So na, you must gerrit! The damn paper!

I'm so pained grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:36am On May 20, 2015
iAmCharis:
Hahahahahaa

And you Charis, stay off my 'shooting range' when I am going ballistic. I specifically skipped you guys whom I haven't had prior e-squabble with. Hopefully it'll stay so.

Tonight was CHIAMaka's night beneath my spotlight.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 12:36am On May 20, 2015
April07:

The.SonofMark.. did you send her Chiam a PM that she refused to reply?

#ameboradio lipsrsealed

See this wan?? undecided

The last time you did this, na run you run. Instead make u look comot eye. E be like say u go like wahala ooo. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 12:37am On May 20, 2015
KingTom:
Hmmm.

Boys are still going into friendzone in this harsh economic realities , cold rainy season, and bad weather?

Na lie , that girl get big diick. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:37am On May 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
And these ladies actually said to me that they will beat up someone today on this thread.

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 12:38am On May 20, 2015
stephenqueen:
Sit down there make pant dey wear you
*yinmu*
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 12:39am On May 20, 2015
April07:

Eh hehn? Ok..

So why you come dey accuse her, dey abuse her untop?
You know sey e no make sense.
No matter what.

This ya big big grammar nor suppose dey insult people.. instead na for politics you for carry am dey finish pipu..
Leave matter

Ku yom iko Aba.. amokop? wink
Hmmmmm....
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by April07: 12:40am On May 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
Hmmmmm....

tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 12:42am On May 20, 2015
iAmCharis:
See this mumu. grin grin

See u!! grin

E be like say this Charity na your title ooo. You too like am oo. cheesy

AgapeCharity, now na IAmCharity, very soon e go be CharityBeginsAtHome.

Ronald4lif your guy matter don tire me ooo. How you dey cope?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:47am On May 20, 2015
Truckpusher:

Check the previous pages, I 'murdered' everyone of them when I eventually came online.
I am yet to meet anyone who can match my typo-eloquence
Anyone who thinks he or she can fully square up against me should take up the gauntlet and call me out. THERE YOU HAVE IT; A CHALLENGE. Until then I still remain 'kingSLAY': the undefeatedsmiley.

Now that you've mentioned it, they are just insecure little unintelligent beingssmiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 12:48am On May 20, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Check the previous pages, I 'murdered' everyone of them when I eventually came online.
I am yet to meet anyone who can match my typo-eloquenceP
Anyone who thinks he or she can fully square up against me should take up the gauntlet and call me out. THERE YOU HAVE IT; A CHALLENGE. Until then I still remain 'kingSLAY': the undefeatedsmiley.

Now that you've mentioned it, they are just insecure little unintelligent beingssmiley
I noticed you are very good , Oya clap for ya self. grin

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by funlord(m): 12:49am On May 20, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

And you Charis, stay off my 'shooting range' when I am going ballistic. I specifically skipped you guys whom I haven't had prior e-squabble with. Hopefully it'll stay so.

grin
TheSonOfMark:

But mark if as YOU claim this lady called chiam55 is not smart and keeps spewing HOG WASH, does it now mean that on this thread".www.nairaland.com/2294221/nigerians-spend-least-24-minutes/1#33462557" , the fact that she supported what YOU claimed and that YOU whole heartedly agreed with her, also mean that you were also spewing HOGWASH?

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.