Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (314) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2981555 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 12:03am On May 22, 2015
Phikom:

U should b Madrid fan...Madrista rite?

Damn right. We the best in Spain and Europe. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kr0ne(m): 12:04am On May 22, 2015
kradleber:

I've heard you
Thank u
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:04am On May 22, 2015
kr0ne:

I get ur point, but it's still not appropriate for a guy to engage a girl in a verbal convo. She may not be as good as I think but I still Darkrebel to listen and act with maturity.
I get your point,he shouldn't abuse a lady. In the morning when firstEva was acting like she is high on her menstrual blood, I just leave her on her own
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:05am On May 22, 2015
stephenqueen:

Lala na ur sister nahgrin
Shey I saw anything against her
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by stephenqueen: 12:05am On May 22, 2015
prettythicksme:
customers no gree come undecided undecided
Nah your olosho job ah dey talk about undecided undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by joseph1832(m): 12:07am On May 22, 2015
laykorn:

I am, brother, I am.

We could write together a collaborated poem someday about these heavyweight champions. grin While they are busy insulting their lives away with words, we could use those same words to pen down beautiful verses that could change the world. Ever thought of that? undecided cheesy
"Change the world?" LMAO!!!.

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Phikom(m): 12:07am On May 22, 2015
ronald4lif:

So easy...ur sobriquet says it all...not in Spain anymore...u guys jux got dethroned by d La Masians..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Phikom(m): 12:07am On May 22, 2015
ronald4lif:

So easy...ur sobriquet says it all...not is Spain anymore...u guys jux got dethroned by d La Masians..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kradleber: 12:07am On May 22, 2015
sinizia:

I only assumed because i do follow two of you, so prior to these attacks on her, I'm yet to read you two face off as it would have popped up in my "following" tab. And i remember last month or there about in one of your posts, you mentioned BBM to Lala. So i was guessing this bad blood might have sprouted from there because you two are good friends and have NEVER fought prior to this night's attacks. No matter how bad my assumptions might be, i don't see the necessity of your attacks. But i don't get the whole picture, so continue. I'm back to the sidelines. smiley

There was no bad blood or hate on bbm. She just developed this irritating ego all of a sudden

and please..we were never good friends.
good friends yet I can't even remember her real name..
I'm a cold decepticon .. no time cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kr0ne(m): 12:08am On May 22, 2015
Ipledge:
I get your point,he shouldn't abuse a lady. In the morning when firstEva was acting like she is high on her menstrual blood, I just leave her on her own
Lmao! And that's a sign of maturity
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by stephenqueen: 12:09am On May 22, 2015
ronald4lif:

[s]
Damn right. We the best in Spain and Europe[/s]. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kradleber: 12:09am On May 22, 2015
ronald4lif:

But you are currently enduring a fasting and praying season. No single trophy or silverware.. no plastic ware sef cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:09am On May 22, 2015
ronald4lif:

Surprise surprise?. Not!

They are always true-to-type, noisy. Madristas is the real deal boss and you know it.
wink

I suppose it's because we Barca fans always have reasons to CELEBRATE while you lots are busy booing your star players' poor performancescheesy.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 12:10am On May 22, 2015
Phikom:

So easy...ur sobriquet says it all...not is Spain anymore...u guys jux got dethroned by d La Masians..

The La Liga laurels is coming back to Madrid next season. We just decided to take a break this year. Go jot it somewhere. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 12:11am On May 22, 2015
ronald4lif:

Guy pass me one nau. You know say I be your G. grin
Hehehehe!! í thought you were celibate?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by stephenqueen: 12:13am On May 22, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Who release you? undecided
undecided undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 12:15am On May 22, 2015
KcMark:

I suppose it's because we Barca fans always have reasons to CELEBRATE while you lots are busy booing your star players' poor performancescheesy.

kradleber:

But you are currently enduring a fasting and praying season.
No single trophy or silverware.. no plastic ware sef cheesy

And they never disappoint to bluster and show off. Una no dey taya. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Phikom(m): 12:15am On May 22, 2015
ronald4lif:

The La Liga laurels is coming back to Madrid next season. We just decided to take a break this year. Go jot it somewhere. grin
Copied...til den Barca is d king of Spain...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Dollyak(f): 12:17am On May 22, 2015
KcMark:

Well, the females currently online here aren't exactly bimbos and nobody has quoted me. You spew hogwash thus far.
I told you I only attack SILLY peoplesmiley.
Good boy. I have Included full stop in your comment wink. Though your comment 'you spew hogwash thus far', are normally considered a bad form of English, but I am willing to ignore it.
I never said you spewed nonsense(hogwash), so I see no reason why you are so hard on yourself

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 12:17am On May 22, 2015
kradleber:

There was no bad blood or hate on bbm. She just developed this irritating ego all of a sudden

and please..we were never good friends.
good friends yet I can't even remember her real name..
I'm a cold decepticon .. no time cheesy

Alright. smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by joseph1832(m): 12:18am On May 22, 2015
sarada:

Yeah, you can count on me anytime.
Your signature beats me. I believe you know freedom usually comes with a price? And sometimes that price is blood?.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 12:19am On May 22, 2015
kinglekan:

Hehehehe!! í thought you were celibate?

Ohh! See you. So I should be observing chaste while you're on the prowling. You dey try you hear? cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Dollyak(f): 12:22am On May 22, 2015
ronald4lif:

Okay, don't know where that is. You're now a resident of Abuja?.
My parents now lives there, so I see it as my permanent resident(out of convenience).
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kradleber: 12:23am On May 22, 2015
Dollyak:

Good boy. I have Included full stop in your comment wink. Though your comment 'you spew hogwash thus far', are normally considered a bad form of English, but I am willing to ignore it.
I never said you spewed nonsense(hogwash), so I see no reason why you are so hard on yourself

He loves scripting grandiloquently .
are you jealous of his innate ability? cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 12:25am On May 22, 2015
Phikom:

Copied...til den Barca is d king of Spain...

Barcelona and Chelsea fans have so much in common. Always pick on the slightest opportunity to vaunt about a trophy. We man united and Madrid fans are always calm. Our noise is on the pitch were we destroy our adversaries and compel them to genuflect on us. Join the winning team bruv, not too late. wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:27am On May 22, 2015
sinizia:

Alright. smiley
Whats up?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kradleber: 12:28am On May 22, 2015
ronald4lif:

And they never disappoint to bluster and show off. Una no dey taya. grin

The braggadocio hasn't even begun yet.

wait till we win cl, copa del rey and Messi cops his fifth balon d'or .

Ronaldo's heart would drop like a sack of potatoes cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:30am On May 22, 2015
Dollyak:

Aww.. angry I get you sha. But sometimes you need to give someone a chance. Just don't get too attached while observing him kiss.
I will surely. Thanks for making me feel welcome.

No probs..
U normally come late .. U a night owl too
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 12:31am On May 22, 2015
Dollyak:

My parents now lives there, so I see it as my permanent resident(out of convenience).

Still a daddy's girl, seemingly. Abeg na joke ohh.

Abuja is also the bang, not so much to miss in Britain. That's where I reside and still visit prior to my sojourn in this part of the globe. There are very exciting places to visit.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Dollyak(f): 12:31am On May 22, 2015
kradleber:

He loves scripting grandiloquently .
are you jealous of his innate ability? cheesy
He tries to humiliate the adequately intelligent with his moderate intelligence. Jokes. He acts like one masking his intelligence through humility when in fact he's flexing his false intellect, which is sufficient enough to dupe the average person and not someone like me. It's tiresome and frankly I am not impressed.
Well, if he is not careful I might school him and destroy his self confidence.

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:32am On May 22, 2015
LhoOd:

guy!!..yu be sly ...U wan dey push err'thinq on top me .....

Lala247...all jokes

Lol no worries i know .. It agaruwa influencing u with them thoughts
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Phikom(m): 12:32am On May 22, 2015
ronald4lif:

Barcelona and Chelsea fans have so much in common. Always pick on the slightest opportunity to vaunt about a trophy. We man united and Madrid fans are always calm. Our noise is on the pitch were we destroy our adversaries and compel them to genuflect on us. Join the winning team bruv, not too late. wink
This is not d field of play...I fink u ar d one bragging here..

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.