Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:28 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (317) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2994850 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kradleber: 1:44am On May 22, 2015
grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Dollyak(f): 1:46am On May 22, 2015
KcMark:

See the comments in the enclosed brackets.

Dimwit, just like Lala, I'd thrash you. Are (you) sick in the head or something? Do I seem like someone you can mentor,(Put question mark here instead of a comma) (Y)ou half-literate retro-cerebral gyno-humano(Question mark has no business here).
I (have) just highlighted some of your many poor use of tenses and punctuation marks. Now get off my Mentions notification before I make mincemeat of whatever is left of your already battered self-esteem,(Full stop instead of a comma) Rètard(comma) else Lala's fate befalls you too;(Semi colon, really? Sigh) and while (you are) at it make the English Language lexicograph your companion, shrimp, and cease being the cheap call-girl that you are.(wtf Go back and reword this statement)

Good spot (are-is). It happens to the best of us, especially after a long gone day. Let's get back to your error filled comments shall we?

Feedback.
Too many commas in some places.The trick to seeing if commas are necessary is to read the sentence minus the portion following the comma and seeing if it is a viable sentence. You shouldn't presume to be an academic or nitpick other people's English if you can't even use punctuations properly.

Mark- 5/10 (Poor tenses, wrong punctuations, too many unparalleled big words)

Exercise 2.
Learn to write in a proper sentence, with the right punctuations. Your style of writings are disjointed boI.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kradleber: 1:47am On May 22, 2015
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:47am On May 22, 2015
I miss Nneka123
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kradleber: 1:48am On May 22, 2015
Lala247.. your medicine is coming up soon ..
keep ranting though.. when you gas out, I begin.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Phikom(m): 1:50am On May 22, 2015
Ipledge...I sight ya...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:51am On May 22, 2015
Phikom:
Ipledge...I sight ya...
Me am here for Nneka123 and April07...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Dollyak(f): 1:52am On May 22, 2015
KcMark,(comma....not so hard is it?) I will attend to you tomorrow. I need to sleep now.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Phikom(m): 1:52am On May 22, 2015
Ipledge:
Me am here for Nneka123 and April07...
Hmmm...asewo ten kobo!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:53am On May 22, 2015
Thé movie getting more interesting
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:55am On May 22, 2015
kradleber:

just hold on. keep emptying everything in your ammunition.
When I start mine its gonna be a limitless onslaught ..

Trust me i git the main one waiting ...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:55am On May 22, 2015
Phikom:

Hmmm...asewo ten kobo!
Na those two girls dey give me evening kiss sad...I don miss them,Who u dey vote tomorrow
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kradleber: 1:57am On May 22, 2015
Lala247:

Trust me i git the main one waiting ...

empty all your disses, brace yourself and be ready to deactivate cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Phikom(m): 1:57am On May 22, 2015
Ipledge:
Na those two girls dey give me evening kiss sad...I don miss them,Who u dey vote tomorrow
Who no like beta thing...baba jaiye ori na ur time...uknw wu m voting of course..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:00am On May 22, 2015
Phikom:

Who no like beta thing...baba jaiye ori na ur time...uknw wu m voting of course..
Tohpahz
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kradleber: 2:00am On May 22, 2015
Somebody's about to deactivate ..I can smell it grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Phikom(m): 2:01am On May 22, 2015
Ipledge:
Tohpahz
u can say it again..

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.