Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,774 members, 7,862,543 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:10 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (525) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2995966 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 05, 2015
sweetorgasm:
o!! bt d party aint even started na? im going out 2nyt by 12am thank GOD its friday
Mine already ended bro, i am in bed already.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 05, 2015
MrCork:
..ok..am on 1,200 Push up.....my 6 pack is slowin me down though!! wink
c dis one, dis old grandpa of 67years old talking of 6 packs, instead of thinking of hw 2 buy ur own casket 4 ur burial.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 05, 2015
I feel like throwin up allover this thread
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 05, 2015
KingTom:

I no get that kin time na grin
This is your chance to wink with the 7th day of April. cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 9:10pm On Jun 05, 2015
PervyByNature:
Fvck off my mentions okay? Wtf is ur problm? Aint nobady gat time for your bitching tonight okay?

^^CRACKHEAD number 1 feeelin emotional right now...gearin up for Disco parry tonight wit CRACKHEAD number 2 (Sweetorgasm)

...I bet the CRACKHEADS will be transportin by Okada!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 05, 2015
So sick...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 9:13pm On Jun 05, 2015
sweetorgasm:
i know dat d ass of dat homeless togolees refugee called dharay 99 u fvcked is making u high
mumu. undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 05, 2015
PervyByNature:
Mine already ended bro, i am in bed already.
lol, its all right, hope uve eating o bcaus lst week when i went 2 a club, i drank a lot bt i 4got dat there was no cooked food in my hostel, when we got back around 4am in d morning, i had 2 soak garri and cornflakes 2 reduce d hunger n d alcohol.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 05, 2015
dharay99:

I AM A mumu. undecided
no offence
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 9:16pm On Jun 05, 2015
AgapeCharis:
This is your chance to wink with the 7th day of April. cheesy
Mtcheeeeeeeeeewwwww, why fight for what I already have? grin wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 9:17pm On Jun 05, 2015
Phikom:
ya...dat presumes Juv is d home team...
juve is the home team ...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
KingTom:

Mtcheeeeeeeeeewwwww, why fight for what I already have? grin wink
Oh she don finally gree for you? Hallelujah! grin grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:28pm On Jun 05, 2015
Sveen:
Bro, it is not hightlight but highlight,

Quotation marks must used to highlight or compare words.cheesy

A fullstop and not a comma should follow "highlight" as stated in your comment because it should be the last word in that sentence and it isn't just part of a phrase.cheesy

it's so glaring that you're the one that doesn't want to admit corrections in here.

The "it's" in your comment should be "It's" because an uppercase letter should be used to begin a sentence.cheesy

One doesn't "admit corrections" but one can "acknowledge corrections" or "admit errors".cheesy

My tenses, grammars and phrase [bhad never been wrong except ofcourse if I mis-typed it.
It is "grammar" and not "grammars" because "grammar" is actually one's command of a language.cheesy

The grammarian in me is genius like, and there was a time I sheer it all around, but not anymore except ofcourse if I find it absolutely necessary. You highlighted it in your post, not in mine, therefore it is highlighted, not afore-highlighted.

It is "genius-like" and not "genius like". A hyphen or hyphens is or are used to join words to form a compound word.cheesy

It is "sheered" and not "sheer" as used by you.wink

I don't have reiterate to you the importance of using quotation marks to highlight words, do I?cheesy

I'd resolved to let you off my 'hook' earlier on but I've decided against it just to ridicule your assertions and, by extension, you. Hope you 'enjoy' the 'bitter pill'?smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Phikom(m): 9:28pm On Jun 05, 2015
2dice:
juve is the home team ...
aiit...what's d odd on Juv...m yet to check
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 9:31pm On Jun 05, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Oh she don finally gree for you? Hallelujah! grin grin grin
Na today? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 9:32pm On Jun 05, 2015
Phikom:
aiit...what's d odd on Juv...m yet to check
almost 6point .....
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by stephenqueen: 9:36pm On Jun 05, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

You go soon tire
Tire unto wetin undecided undecided
I'm a chelsea fan but I'm supporting bacelona tomorrow because of messi, I love the boi gan embarassed embarassed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 05, 2015
Sveen:
You're that wierdo right, I told you I'd figure you out.

Huh? I don't get undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 05, 2015
stephenqueen:

Tire unto wetin undecided undecided
I'm a chelsea fan but I'm supporting bacelona tomorrow because of messi, I love the boi gan embarassed embarassed
Let the better team win
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 05, 2015
Phikom:

Sure!...its not gonna be nice if its one sided...

Arsenal vs Aston Villa was real shii. Dead boring. Gosh! I couldn't believe 'twas FA cup final
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 05, 2015
KingTom:
Na today? grin
Ibu oke madu! grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Phikom(m): 9:44pm On Jun 05, 2015
2dice:
almost 6point .....
Ok boss...tnks
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by stephenqueen: 9:46pm On Jun 05, 2015
lurlah2014:
is this love or toast
undecided undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Phikom(m): 9:47pm On Jun 05, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

Arsenal vs Aston Villa was real shii. Dead boring. Gosh! I couldn't believe 'twas FA cup final
U also observed dat crap game...Aston villa fall my hand...was hoping they would give Arsenal run for their money...but alas!...reverse is d case...I ended up watching only d first half...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 05, 2015
Phikom:

U also observed dat crap game...Aston villa fall my hand...was hoping they would give Arsenal run for their money...but alas!...reverse is d case...I ended up watching only d first half...

Seriously, 'twas real shii. Even Wesbrom woulda played better. Worst FA cup final ever. Twas more like a training session. Lol. Even training session wouldn't be that boring and one sided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 10:04pm On Jun 05, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Ibu oke madu! grin
O mu wa grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 05, 2015
Pls anybody got idea how I can take out this 'I believe..........' From my profile? undecided

Cc: ishilove lalasticlala seun

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Sveen: 10:12pm On Jun 05, 2015
smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 05, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Pls anybody got idea how I can take out this 'I believe..........' From my profile? undecided

Cc: ishilove
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 05, 2015
AgapeCharis:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Not funny at all undecided undecided
I've even been restricted from posting on some threads/sections even when I'm not serving any ban cry
Any idea?

Cc lalasticlala seun ishilove
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 05, 2015
MrCork:

^^CRACKHEAD number 1 feeelin emotional right now...gearin up for Disco parry tonight wit CRACKHEAD number 2 (Sweetorgasm)
...I bet the CRACKHEADS will be transportin by Okada!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
MrCork:

..OK PEOPLE GET READY:.....PervyByNature & Sweetorgasm:...two nairaland male b!tches who enjoy talkin about nothin, nada.......one likes naggin & the other like moanin (ENJOY) embarassed
My Belly grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 05, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

Not funny at all undecided undecided
I've even been restricted from posting on some threads/sections even when I'm not serving any ban cry
Any idea?
Kachis.barbie once had this ish. She had to open a thread in general section to complain about it before it was resolved. Mail the mods first sha. If nothing is done after that, you can open a thread to complain about it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.