Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,216 members, 7,867,545 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:06 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (528) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2999464 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MizMyColi(f): 9:46am On Jun 06, 2015
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MizMyColi(f): 9:49am On Jun 06, 2015
Dickk:
Okay, thesonofmark, let's begin. I want your full attention, not half of it because I'm usually somewhat impatient most times. Let's get started brogrin

Cc. Naijaboiy misssclassy nneka123, midehi, wristwatch, tosyne2much, truckpusher, ronald4lif, kinglekan, chiam55, mizmycoli....... Here it goes, y'all can't afford to miss itsmiley

Lmao.
Is this another e-war in the offing?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 9:54am On Jun 06, 2015
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MizMyColi(f): 9:55am On Jun 06, 2015
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Dickk: 9:56am On Jun 06, 2015
MizMyColi:

Lmao.
Is this another e-war in the offing?
You definitely cannot afford to miss it.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MizMyColi(f): 9:58am On Jun 06, 2015
Dickk:
You definitely cannot afford to miss it.

I just registered my presence.
Is there an umpire?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Dickk: 10:01am On Jun 06, 2015
MizMyColi:

I just registered my presence.
Is there an umpire?
There will be when we move to literature section to showcase our lexical prowess.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Dickk: 10:04am On Jun 06, 2015
Thesonofmark, I can see you're viewing. Check your mentions and meet me in the rap battles section. I'm waiting.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 06, 2015
Cherlene:

Sorry, I had a HECTIC and EXHAUSTING day today.
STILL very WORNED OUT as I am TYPEWRITING.

And YOURSELF?

Cherlene

I've been very occupied miss. how have you been?
I've also replied what you sent me ✘
endeavour to check it out ✘
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MizMyColi(f): 10:05am On Jun 06, 2015
Dickk:
There will be when we move to literature section to showcase our lexical prowess.

Ok.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 10:06am On Jun 06, 2015
Dickk:
Thesonofmark, I can see you're viewing. Check your mentions and meet me in the rap battles section. I'm waiting.
una no dey tire ni. angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 10:06am On Jun 06, 2015
...WOW...I JUSS WOKE UP WIT A HARD ON! cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cheeba: 10:08am On Jun 06, 2015
undecided This zone is wack! Off 2 politics or family section!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Beamborla(f): 10:26am On Jun 06, 2015
lionphil:

Good morning sleepy head. How was your night?
Twas awesome.
Saw soldiers beating you in my dream cheesy

How was yours?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Beamborla(f): 10:28am On Jun 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lemme take it with a pinch of salt. grin
Where are your table manners?

Won't you take water as well?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 10:28am On Jun 06, 2015
Beamborla:

Twas awesome.
Saw soldiers beating you in my dream cheesy

How was yours?

[...hey..forget talkin to that cheap boy....i juss wake up wit ma Kondo standin up..plis can I get a hug? smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 10:33am On Jun 06, 2015
Beamborla:

Where are your table manners?

Won't you take water as well?
Never had one ma'am. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 06, 2015
yeah im back again!!! dis derailer's thread is my home, If ure looking 4 me in nairalandcity then come to derailer's city
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 06, 2015
Cheeba:
undecided This zone is wack! Off 2 politics or family section!
i just cnt imagine staying in politics session for 5 minutes or in family session for 0.1 seconds. chai d gods 4bid. "Romance is da best
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cheeba: 10:45am On Jun 06, 2015
sweetorgasm:
i just cnt imagine staying in politics session for 5 minutes or in family session for 0.1 seconds. chai d gods 4bid. "Romance is da best

Politics is good, especially 4 U wey be student, u can learn a lot from there and nobody send anybody 4 here, no be all dis yeye ban ban wey the wor wor mods of romance section dey like do!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 06, 2015
Cheeba:

Politics is good, especially 4 U wey be student, u can learn a lot from there and nobody send anybody 4 here, no be all dis yeye ban ban wey the wor wor mods of romance section dey like do!
CC: ISHILOVE, FARANO, ROCKTATION.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 06, 2015
Cheeba:

What are u tagging them 4? U think I send? U must have been born a dunce and u shall remain a dunce until the rapture comes!
ha ha ha ha ha ha get ready 2 b ban till 2090, chai e pain am.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cheeba: 11:04am On Jun 06, 2015
sweetorgasm:
ha ha ha ha ha ha get ready 2 b ban till 2090, chai e pain am.

BAN? So the reason why you always lick asses is because you are scared of bans? Oh lordy, I can see that I am sparring with a 3 day old baby chimpanzee! Your I.Q must be the same size as a grain of salt! Abeg get the hell of my mentions and swerve into that gutter by your left!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:04am On Jun 06, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Highlight the errors you think you've noticed in my comments if you can.smiley

I am neither being deliberately cocky nor trying to make him (or anyone else for that matter) feel inferior to me. Read the previous comments before drawing a conclusion.smiley

He corrected Misssclassy's post and I subsequently kept highlighting and correcting the errors in his posts on this thread because he bragged initially about being infallible. I always take up such challenges. Don't challenge the son of Mark if you know you really can't square up against him. Victøriabee and Missclassy learnt this lesson the hard way.

You see? He brought the ridicule on himself.

By the way, that I type the way I type isn't because I want to show off. Nairalanders who are on my Whatsapp contacts' list and Facebook friends know I always type this way, even with my siblings. It's just a habit, a habit I'd never drop. You can choose to cultivate the habit too.

P.S: Inasmuch as I noticed the errors in yours, I wouldn't highlight them. I've got nothing against you.smiley
[/b]

I'm not interested in correcting errors!
What you think is right in your own school of thought might actually be right in the general and acceptable school of thought.

I understand your point.
It's a nice thing having such a habit and I hope you continue with it.

We cool!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 06, 2015
Cheeba:

His brain can't handle it

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cheeba: 11:07am On Jun 06, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

His brain can't handle it

I just found out! My bad! He should start calling himself "sweetebele" since thay are both extremely thick the name go fit am!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:08am On Jun 06, 2015
Sveen:
Please do bro. I'm anxious already.
Okay bro!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 06, 2015
Cheeba:

What are u tagging them 4? U think I send? U must have been born a dunce and u shall remain a dunce until the rapture comes!

Take this

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 06, 2015
Cheeba:

BAN? So the reason why you always lick asses is because you are scared of bans? Oh lordy, I can see that I am sparring with a 3 day old baby chimpanzee! Your I.Q must be the same size as a grain of salt! Abeg get the hell of my mentions and swerve into that gutter by your left!
c dis MUGU o, its lyk u dnt know who ure dealing with, anyway lemme 4geraba u.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 06, 2015
Cheeba:

I just found out! My bad! He should start calling himself "sweetebele" since thay are both extremely thick the name go fit am!

cheesy cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 11:12am On Jun 06, 2015
..is it possible for some one to go swimmin wit a hard on?... 2hours now but The $hit juss refuse to go down! angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.