Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,253 members, 7,864,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:09 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (971) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2997276 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (968) (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 26, 2015
JoeCutie:
No wonder you're that beautiful. Igbo girls amaka. smiley

So you wrote IMSU post utme? You sure say I never see you before? cheesy

Go back home, V. tongue
Maybe not me. lipsrsealed
I did it as 2nd choice and You're in UNIBEN.
We rock!. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrsChima(f): 7:13pm On Jun 26, 2015
ronald4lif:

You ought to know that most of the feminist in family section are loyal to the core and don't mix culture or religion when driving home their points. Actually, a lot of them are atheist and I do take them more serious than theistic feminists.

Religion especially Christianity was organized and structured in a manner that places men above women and encourages men supremacy. Therefore I'm gobsmacked whenever I see Christian feminists. How feasible is it to be a Christian and feminist?. Isn't it contradictory to the preachings of the bible?.

Some of the verses contradicts itself but I do take in account that man wrote the bible so I am not surprised by the lengthy contradictions. However I would say this to the Christians especially male christians, how did one go from leaving their parent home and cleave unto a woman then becomes one (Genesis) to men being the head of the family (Esphesian)?

How can one head itself? grin. My point is the bible shouldn't be used in a debate with contradictions.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 26, 2015
JoeCutie:
Where in Enugu? For your mind you can speak Igbo abi? I'll engage you oh. cheesy
Idk my l.G.A tongue

HA! I can't speak, but i can type. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrsChima(f): 7:15pm On Jun 26, 2015
Phikom:

If u have taken time to go through my initial post about feminism...u wouldn't asserted ur response to d post in such manner!...so much for someone calling another fellow clown...

What is against men means? grin

Toot that clown horn. cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by piicity(m): 7:16pm On Jun 26, 2015
1>you always engage in buisness wey no cönsign you
2>why are you disgracing ishilove that she broke rule 9 when you broke all the 29 rules
3>you always think you are the best girl on the forum.NO BE SO MY PEOPLE
misssclassy:

What is the problem this time ?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JoeCutie(m): 7:16pm On Jun 26, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Maybe not me. lipsrsealed
I did it as 2nd choice and You're in UNIBEN.
We rock!. grin
I was just pulling your skirt; sorry, your legs.
I may not be in school then though.

Yeah, you rock. But many of you can form for the entire Universe sha.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 26, 2015
piicity:
1>you always engage in buisness wey no cönsign you
2>why are you disgracing ishilove that she broke rule 9 when you broke all the 29 rules
3>you always think you are the best girl on the forum.NO BE SO MY PEOPLE

*Sigh*
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JoeCutie(m): 7:19pm On Jun 26, 2015
Nneka123:
Idk my l.G.A tongue

HA! I can't speak, but i can type. grin
I thought as much. Olodo! tongue cheesy

Why not? Just say them as you write them. Simple.

Do you know this food they call 'Abacha' grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Phikom(m): 7:22pm On Jun 26, 2015
ronald4lif:

You ought to know that most of the feminist in family section are loyal to the core and don't mix culture or religion when driving home their points. Actually, a lot of them are atheist and I do take them more serious than theistic feminists.

Religion especially Christianity was organized and structured in a manner that places men above women and encourages men supremacy. Therefore I'm gobsmacked whenever I see Christian feminists. How feasible is it to be a Christian and feminist?. Isn't it contradictory to the preachings of the bible?.
No bro!...actually christian feminist were influenced by the Quaker theology of spiritual equality,
which asserts that men and women are equal under God...categorically men are meant to be the HEAD...while women respects and give absolute reverence to their husband...but equal rights are given to both as regards worship and traditional church teachings...my understanding of it though!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 26, 2015
JoeCutie:
I was just pulling your skirt; sorry, your legs.
I may not be in school then though.

Yeah, you rock. But many of you can form for the entire Universe sha.
You're in what level? 300level?
Lol, any girl that has self esteem can form but not in a nauseating way. wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by pbs4real(m): 7:23pm On Jun 26, 2015
nigerianium:

You still can't type correctly even when your truncated reputation hangs in the balance?grin Pathetic!sad

You guessed right- I aim for the psyche, the very core and essence of humans. Words are my tools - I make or mar with them.
It's up each person I interact with to choose which they want.
You want me to mar you? Be my guest.smiley
Lolxcheesycheesy i could really see you suffering frm schizophrenia and a schlep. . . . I have to stop this schmooze. . Have gat work to do. . And i would advice u get busy as well. . . One last advice. . .stop behaving like a scoundrel. . People are beginning to detest ur person. . . Dont u think u have a probi would leave that to you to scour. . .tk
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Phikom(m): 7:24pm On Jun 26, 2015
MrsChima:

What is against men means? grin
Toot that clown horn. cheesy
Keep wallowing...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrsChima(f): 7:25pm On Jun 26, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Not some! Only one.
You still didn't answer me though. Knowing that those statements can send a wrong message to other feminists round the world, why didn't other fronliners come out to criticize those statements?

These fronliners in the movement have a major role to play as regards how the opinion of their followers. They preach a selfish gospel that seeks the superiority of the female gender. All of their messages put together forms an ideology that is anti-male. They feel they are been oppressed and looked down on by the male folks. Hence, the natural reaction to a "seeming adversary".

I debunked some quotes in my response to you. You acknowledged one.

Why didn't you debunked some of the vile and horrendous statements about women from men chatters?

If a woman doesn't shoot down statements made about men ascertain that she supports the statement? If that's the case then you supports the vile and horrendous statements about women because you haven't debunked their claims.

It is a choice people can critize what they want and not everyone speak on statements and opinions.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrsChima(f): 7:26pm On Jun 26, 2015
Phikom:

Keep wallowing...

keep tooting
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Fearcom(m): 7:26pm On Jun 26, 2015
Error 101 lipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 26, 2015
JoeCutie:

olodo, huh? undecided Don't take my niceness for granted, i could flip any time. tongue

who doesn't know what Abacha is? see me grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MissMakas(f): 7:28pm On Jun 26, 2015
JoeCutie:

Hello, the famous Joe. cheesy

You mentioned 'Abacha'. That's one delicacy that I can kill just to have one plate of it. Do you have it? I want to eat. embarassed

Saw your diary update. Jeez! You're so talented and funny. It was hilarious! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 7:29pm On Jun 26, 2015
MrsChima:

Some of the verses contradicts itself but I do take in account that man wrote the bible so I am not surprised by the lengthy contradictions. However I would say this to the Christians especially male christians, how did one go from leaving their parent home and cleave unto a woman then becomes one (Genesis) to men being the head of the family (Esphesian)?

How can one head itself? grin. My point is the bible shouldn't be used in a debate with contradictions.

I belong to the school of thoughts that religious arguments or any banters that involve religious passages is baseless, irrational and underserving to delve in. The outcome is never shrewd and logical hence I don't get involve.

If there should be anyone labelled as misogynists it should be the men who contributed in scripting the Bible and Quran. No one is better deserving of that veil. Christianity (and religion) and feminism can't coexist together.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JoeCutie(m): 7:37pm On Jun 26, 2015
VictoriaBee:

You're in what level? 300level?
Lol, any girl that has self esteem can form but not in a nauseating way. wink
Nah, I'm in 400k. You? tongue

I like people with self esteem, but I think these people do theirs in a nauseating way.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Speakdatruth: 7:42pm On Jun 26, 2015
Ishilove lovely, tnk u again. u can reply here pls.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JoeCutie(m): 7:45pm On Jun 26, 2015
Nneka123:
olodo, huh? undecided Don't take my niceness for granted, i could flip any time. tongue

who doesn't know what Abacha is? see me grin
Oh, you could flip any time? Well, that'd be very romantic of you. wink Besides, I was only kidding. smiley

There's this particular LG that love that Abacha so much. Is it Ezeagu? I'm sure again. You like it?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 7:46pm On Jun 26, 2015
VictoriaBee:

You are wrong. Don't use some women behaviour to judge others/us.
This is akin to saying since some men are paedophiles, all men has to be.
That other ladies are leech/dependent on men, doesn't mean there are no hardworking ladies.
You can't use the mentality of average gold-digging Nigerian lady to judge Foluronsho Alakija, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala et al. that are probably richer than their husbands.

I understand that there are independent Nigerian women and those who are striving to be self-reliant are many but still if we're to put markers the ones who rely on men and relationship for their livelihood are way higher. For gender equality to come to fruition the have to be a balance between independent both sexes. And the mentality that a man must provide and be the breadwinner mentality have to be trounced.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 26, 2015
cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by nigerianium: 7:50pm On Jun 26, 2015
pbs4real:
Lolxcheesycheesy i could really see you suffering frm schizophrenia and a schlep. . . . I have to stop this schmooze. . Have gat work to do. . And i would advice u get busy as well. . . One last advice. . .stop behaving like a scoundrel. . People are beginning to detest ur person. . . Dont u think u have a probi would leave that to you to scour. . .tk

More like people are beginning to realize they can't beat me.cheesy

Unlike you hypocritic lots, I do not seek validation, virtual or real, of my essence - I discovered that long ago.smiley

You really should concentrate on begging for BBM pins? Has Aify responded yet?grin

Maybe if you improve on your shabby inter-personal skills offline the females would be more receptive of you and you wouldn't have to resort to begging girls online. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JoeCutie(m): 7:55pm On Jun 26, 2015
MissMakas:
Hello, the famous Joe. cheesy

You mentioned 'Abacha'. That's one delicacy that I can kill just to have one plate of it. Do you have it? I want to eat. embarassed

Saw your diary update. Jeez! You're so talented and funny. It was hilarious! cheesy
The famous? Lmao! If I hear, you're making mockery of me abi? cheesy

Yes, Abacha. You like it? grin

Thanks, dearie. Thanks for following my diary. I always see your likes and shares. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 7:56pm On Jun 26, 2015
Phikom:

No bro!...actually christian feminist were influenced by the Quaker theology of spiritual equality,
which asserts that men and women are equal under God...categorically men are meant to be the HEAD...while women respects and give absolute reverence to their husband...but equal rights are given to both as regards worship and traditional church teachings...my understanding of it though!

I see. Don't know a thing about Quaker theology though.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 26, 2015
MrsChima:

I debunked some quotes in my response to you. You acknowledged one.

Why didn't you debunked some of the vile and horrendous statements about women from men chatters?

If a woman doesn't shoot down statements made about men ascertain that she supports the statement? If that's the case then you supports the vile and horrendous statements about women because you haven't debunked their claims.

It is a choice people can critize what they want and not everyone speak on statements and opinions.
Hahaha

You're going round unnecessarily. Quotes made from just someone somewhere is inconsequential to the idea of feminism. But when this quotes are from frontliners especially when they channel the statements to feminism, it is paramount for their mates to call them to order as those quotes tends to distort the gospel of equality. But why should they when deep down within them, they don't really see anything wrong with it.

Feminism is a movement. More or less an ideological body. More reason why the ones that knew(to you) what feminism should be should have come out to criticize those comments so as not to misconstrue what they stand for. For the vile comments from some men regarding females, it's not like they are portraying the idea of a particular body. It's their own opinion and it has no influence whatsoever on how other male folks see the female gender. You can't say same for those quotes.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by pbs4real(m): 7:58pm On Jun 26, 2015
nigerianium:

More like people are beginning to realize they can't beat me.cheesy

Unlike you hypocritic lots, I do not seek validation, virtual or real, of my essence - I discovered that long ago.smiley

You really should concentrate on begging for BBM pins? Has Aify responded yet?grin

Maybe if you improve on inter-personal skills offline the females would be more receptive of you and you wouldn't have to resort to begging girls online. grin
u jez a bloody hypocrite who is seeking attention because of his miserable life. . .u just a wasted bullet. . . . I would feign u never exist. . . . Now take a hike and be a goodboy. . . .N.B: you are not worth it. . .*spits*
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 26, 2015
JoeCutie:
Oh, you could flip any time? Well, that'd be very romantic of you. wink Besides, I was only kidding. smiley

There's this particular LG that love that Abacha so much. Is it Ezeagu? I'm sure again. You like it?
I don't know, but my own LG we love Abacha well with that black thing on it. I think it's called "ugba" grin. Then fried fish and stuff, yummy grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by nigerianium: 8:06pm On Jun 26, 2015
pbs4real:
u jez a bloody hypocrite who is seeking attention because of his miserable life. . .u just a wasted bullet. . . . I would feign u never exist. . . . Now take a hike and be a goodboy. . . .N.B: you are worth it. . .*spits*

This feels like dèjá vu. It's very much like the ritually chanted remarks of losers.grin

Finally it sunk in, didn't it? Wits are my turf - you'd have to be a Zeus-incarnate to beat me and , luckily, Zeus is a myth which makes the probably of you beating me zero. smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Phikom(m): 8:07pm On Jun 26, 2015
ronald4lif:

I see. Don't know a thing about Quaker theology though.
U can make ur findings on it...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by nigerianium: 8:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
Phikom:

U can make ur findings on it...

Quakers are essentially zealots. Most of their teachings aren't rational. I hope the movement has been finally quelled.

(1) (2) (3) ... (968) (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.