Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:23 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (974) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2990555 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (971) (972) (973) (974) (975) (976) (977) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 26, 2015
DIOXIDANE come and continew ur story grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by nigerianium: 10:03pm On Jun 26, 2015
ronald4lif:

Isn't religion mysticism?.

Anything that isn't based on empiricism is mystery and an obscurity. I really don't see the reason why I should bother reading about things that aren't practical. Religion itself is perplexing enough. Superstitious and mythical related books and knowledge is not my forte and I have no zeal to change that.

I hope other religious folks would admit that too.cheesy

Mystery isn't devoid of empiricism. Infact real mystery is wholly physical and scientific.

Like how Jesus assumed human form as a black man and not as a white. This has been proven but the knowledge is largely unknown hence the mystery.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Phikom(m): 10:04pm On Jun 26, 2015
nigerianium:

Grail message? Of course. We all grew up listening to it on RayPower 100.5 FM as kids. I never took interest. It's more like a pot pouri of Christainity , Buddhaism and Judaism hovering on conspiracy theories.

Mystics engage in occultic practises.

I laugh at people when they discuss about Zodiac signs. If only they knew.smiley
The message is shrouded in heretical claims...all about apostasy but what they tends to drive at sometimes seems hidden...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 10:04pm On Jun 26, 2015
AgapeCharis:
grin grin grin

That madam stubborn ehh. We suppose clip her wings walahi. cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrsChima(f): 10:06pm On Jun 26, 2015
ronald4lif:

I've handed over MrsChima to you. Keep whooping her ass wella. grin

You are a contradicting male. Enough said.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrsChima(f): 10:06pm On Jun 26, 2015
AgapeCharis:
You quoted me and typed nothing.

Wait for it.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrsChima(f): 10:07pm On Jun 26, 2015
[quote author=Truckpusher post=35189159][/quote]

I loathes you. grin grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 26, 2015
Eseohe23:

No I don't
Okay. Nvm.

Hope you're good? How work? cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by nigerianium: 10:09pm On Jun 26, 2015
Phikom:

The message is shrouded in heretical claims...all about apostasy but what they tends to drive at seems hidden...

It's why one needs to arm one's self with general knowledge to counter such mundane claims by the apostates.
I just gobble up the info for the singular reason of being knowledgeable and nothing more.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 26, 2015
MrsChima:

Wait for it.
Hmmmm! This one that's taking a whole lot of time to write. Hope it's not the type that'll wound me? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by damonvamp: 10:10pm On Jun 26, 2015
Mrschima the jobless housewife. Always on this thread and always talking out of point

Lazy woman
Shm
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by tohpahz(f): 10:12pm On Jun 26, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Lol. I understand. An author once said: since the bird have learnt how to fly without perching, the hunter has learnt how to shoot without missing. wink
All you need to do is adjust to "more work". grin wink

Thanks sha..

More wrkembarassed

As if i don't have enough going on already lipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Phikom(m): 10:15pm On Jun 26, 2015
nigerianium:

It's why one needs to arm one's self with general knowledge to counter such mundane claims by the apostates.
I just gobble up the info for the singular reason of being knowledgeable and nothing more.
Sure!...knowledge is power...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 26, 2015
ronald4lif:

Yes! grin
But she too stubborn. She no dey give up. angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 26, 2015
tohpahz:

Thanks sha..

More wrkembarassed

Lol! Your thanks sha sounds more like see as this guy just dey talk am like say na moimoi. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by tohpahz(f): 10:21pm On Jun 26, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Lol! Your thanks sha sounds more like see as this guy just dey talk am like say na moimoi. grin

Exactly what i meant ooo(in my mind )

The stuff no be beans at all.. angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrsChima(f): 10:25pm On Jun 26, 2015
ronald4lif:

Because you don't agreed with my comments and opinions means i am stubborn? Wow!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrsChima(f): 10:27pm On Jun 26, 2015
damonvamp:
Mrschima the jobless housewife. Always on this thread and always talking out of point

Lazy woman
Shm

You this poor manbish lambasting about faceless chatters you know nothing about.

AIDS infected gay bish.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 26, 2015
tohpahz:

Exactly what i meant ooo(in my mind )

The stuff no be beans at all.. angry
cheesy cheesy cheesy
A time is coming when you'll be missing this kind of hard work. Trust me. smiley Enjoy it now while it lasts.

My supervisor then so pushed me that one day he gave me a brand new work to do as addition to my already completed work. It involved calculations I've never seen in my life. He gave me several formulas and asked me to go solve them and come back with values that same day. The kind of anger that suddenly took over me eehn. He noticed it and said "who you dey do face for? Come beat me na" It got me more annoyed! cheesy But wetin I go do? I just jejely left his office and guess what! I came back with answers THAT SAME DAY!

So, trust me when I say you can do it. wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrsChima(f): 10:30pm On Jun 26, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Hmmmm! This one that's taking a whole lot of time to write. Hope it's not the type that'll wound me? grin

I haven't began to compose my response nor read your post.

You are not getting rid of me that easy.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 26, 2015
MrsChima:

I haven't began to compose my response nor read your post.

You are not getting rid of me that easy.
@ Last sentence. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You don't give up, do you?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrsChima(f): 10:32pm On Jun 26, 2015
AgapeCharis:

I haven't read your post yet. Just wait...you are not doing anything anyways. Sit tight.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 10:33pm On Jun 26, 2015
cool cool cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 10:39pm On Jun 26, 2015
MrsChima:

You are a contradicting male. Enough said.

That I don't accept wholly the feminism idealogy makes me a contradictory male?. Tryna play the victimisation poker which is synonymous with your ilks, aren't you?. I'll only enjoin the feminism crusade when Nigerian feminists and members of their genders start taking up their personal bills and contributing equally in the financing of a relationship/marriage.

Their counterparts abroad match their words to actions without sentimental objections. And lest I forget, no more preferential treatments because "I'm a woman" dictum. In equality everyone receive equal adulation.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by piicity(m): 10:43pm On Jun 26, 2015
Xup mrs
tohpahz:

Thanks sha..
More wrkembarassed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 26, 2015
ronald4lif:

That I don't accept wholly the feminism idealogy makes me a contradictory male?. Tryna play the victimisation poker which is synonymous with your ilks, aren't you?. I'll only enjoin the gender equality crusade when Nigerian feminists and members of their genders start taking up their personal bills and contributing equally in the financing of a relationship/marriage.

Their counterparts abroad match their words to actions without sentimental objections. And lest I forget, no more preferential treatments because "I'm a woman" dictum. In equality everyone receive equal adulation.

I agree wholeheartedly [size=4pt] your posts make too much sense sometimes[/size]. I believe there are situations where being a woman is an advantage, and situations where being a man is an advantage. What I do not support is the victimisation and infantilisation of women in the name of feminism. It's very pathetic, really.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 26, 2015
MrsChima:

I knew you can do better! I must have missed the memo when it was passed around! When women speaking ills and vile of men been added to the definition of feminism? I Google the definition of feminism to be clear that I didn't missed the definition updates!

A woman who have rancid distaste about men and shared horrible wishes about men IS NOT A FEMINIST. She is a misandrist.

Feminism is NOT A WOMAN'S MOVEMENT. Feminism is about gender equality meaning WOMEN AND MEN.

There are manbishes on THIS SITE have shared vile and horrible statements about women does that make them gay and misogynistic? Let's keep it real.

Marriage is a personal choice and it is not mandatory. If a woman doesn't want to get married..she doesn't have to. The quote about marriage being a prison is based on her personal experience or opinion. It does not reflect on the movement itself.

Do a loads of Nigerian scammers represent Nigeria and its people? No, it does not.

Generalization doesn't make it facts.

No true Scotsman, much?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrsChima(f): 10:50pm On Jun 26, 2015
ronald4lif:

That I don't accept wholly the feminism idealogy makes me a contradictory male?. Tryna play the victimisation poker which is synonymous with your ilks, aren't you?. I'll only enjoin the gender equality crusade when Nigerian feminists and members of their genders start taking up their personal bills and contributing equally in the financing of a relationship/marriage.

Their counterparts abroad match their words to actions without sentimental objections. And lest I forget, no omore preferential treatments because "I'm a woman" dictum. In equality everyone receive equal adulation.

Nice try. Everything I say isn't about Feminism as well as everything you said is not unbiased.

You contradicted yourself repeatedly and one thing that stands out the most is "I believe in gender equality but not in the home". grin

When have I played the victim in the name of feminism? I thought you said there were no Nigerian feminists? I also said how can you expect women who do not support feminism behave like feminists? You have yet to answer that.

Pick up your face...it's cold outside. kiss
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 26, 2015
JoeCutie:
Nah, I'm in 400k. You? tongue

I like people with self esteem, but I think these people do theirs in a nauseating way.
Lol, 200k. tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrsChima(f): 10:52pm On Jun 26, 2015
Velocitron:

No true Scotsman, much?

What?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 11:10pm On Jun 26, 2015
Velocitron:

I agree wholeheartedly [size=4pt] your posts make too much sense sometimes[/size]. I believe there are situations where being a woman is an advantage, and situations where being a man is an advantage. What I do not support is the victimisation and infantilisation of women in the name of feminism. It's very pathetic, really.

Spot on. I've always assert that for gender equality to become an actuality more Nigerian women need to start thriving hard to become independent and self-reliant just like the men. I understand that in a patriarchal setting like ours men would always want to maintain a grip in most lucrative sectors and jobs thereby sustaining their dominance on women but the Nigerian woman need to do more.

Independent and hardworking women are abound but still there are many who just lay-back expecting a man to bail them out of their pressing needs. The first thing an average Nigerian lady think of after uni is marriage without any financial backings or savings to her name. How do they expect men who grew up knowing themselves as superiors respect and not lord their decision over them. The should be a mental revolt for the Nigerian woman to desist from depending on men.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrsChima(f): 11:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Hahaha

You're going round unnecessarily. Quotes made from just someone somewhere is inconsequential to the idea of feminism. But when this quotes are from frontliners especially when they channel the statements to feminism, it is paramount for their mates to call them to order as those quotes tends to distort the gospel of equality. But why should they when deep down within them, they don't really see anything wrong with it.

Feminism is a movement. More or less an ideological body. More reason why the ones that knew(to you) what feminism should be should have come out to criticize those comments so as not to misconstrue what they stand for. For the vile comments from some men regarding females, it's not like they are portraying the idea of a particular body. It's their own opinion and it has no influence whatsoever on how other male folks see the female gender. You can't say same for those quotes.

How am I going around when I asked a very direct question about the question you asked me? You Asked Me Why Other Feminists Are Not Debunking Claims Of Other Feminists who shares vile opinions about men. I didn't know a few women who may be Feminists or not is a representation of ALL feminists!

When I gave an example of Nigerian scammers and how the world views Nigerians as a whole...you say it is unnecessary. If it quacks like a duck then it is a duck as people liked to generalized.

You said if frontliners do not call out other frontliners about their opinions and attaching it to feminism...they don't see anything wrong with it! grin. The same thing can be said about men and it makes no sense!

You keep saying feminists should speak out about the misinformation about feminism and few other feminists on NL have corrected the facts about feminism and your likes have claimed otherwise. Because we are not celebrities we aren't important? Nonsense.

So you are saying the men that makes vile and horrendous statements have no influence on the public BUT women who males vile and horrendous statements about men influences the public's opinions of men?

Wow...you have painted a lovely picture of the memfolk. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (971) (972) (973) (974) (975) (976) (977) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.