Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,493 members, 7,865,087 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:03 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (976) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2998034 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (973) (974) (975) (976) (977) (978) (979) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 12:51am On Jun 27, 2015
MrsChima:

Women who truly believes in gender equality has no issue with contributing financially in the home as well as other areas.

I have made it very clear that not all women supports feminism regardless of its benefits and asked how do you expect the ones who DO NOT SUPPORT feminism behave like feminists?

A woman who doesn't support feminism will not do any of those things you have mentioned. They will continue to do what society and culture have conditioned them to do and you will have more men complaining about leeches and their demands. grin

My stance is to get women to.become independent and self reliant. Dependent women depends on men and that what we as true feminists trying to change.

I disagree with you on the matter of working women do less cooking and cleaning. I know a woman whose runs a business and take care of her home. I can't say the same for men but that's my ooinion.

For the umpteenth time I'd elaborate again that feminists financial contribution "must" be "equal" to the tranche of the man.

Actually, every woman contributes financially to the running of their homes or relationship.

A lady in a relationship who board a cab with her own money has financially contributed to the relationship or who calls her man for a minute has made her own input. Likewise a married woman who purchase something as little as maggi cubes have contributed.

But for feminists it must be seen as equable or it would invalidate their struggle. Do you concur?. Enough of the back and forth.
undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrsChima(f): 12:59am On Jun 27, 2015
ronald4lif:

For the umpteenth time I'd elaborate again that feminists financial contribution "must" be "equal" to the tranche of the man.

Actually, every woman contributes financially to the running of their homes or relationship.

A lady in a relationship who board a cab with her own money has financially contributed to the relationship or who calls her man for a minute has made her own input. Likewise a married woman who purchase something as little as maggi cubes have contributed.

But for feminists it must be seen as equable or it would invalidate their struggle. Do you concur?. Enough of the back and forth.
undecided

You Asked That Question And I have answered that question.

I also said that every man is not gainfully employed nor own a business. So your assertion about feminists have to contribute equally makes no sense if the said man does not put in equally.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 1:26am On Jun 27, 2015
MrsChima:

You Asked That Question And I have answered that question. I asked how do you know if the feminists are.not contributing EQUALLY to their male partners?

I also said that every man is not gainfully employed nor own a business. So your assertion about feminists have to contribute equally if the said man does not put in equally.

I'm asking to know if an equal financial contribution is a pact in the feminism treaty and agenda. And a yes or no would have suffice rather than the usual evasive tactics you employed.

Western feminists do share a close or equivalent financial responsibilities in a relationship/marriage as the tradition which place men as breadwinners is no longer efficient. Everyone is a breadwinner and no one is a breadwinner lol. But this is not the case in Nigeria where men are still laden with most of the financial responsibilies and still term the breadwinners by most women. Hence their dependent on men for livelihood.

Apart from my personal anecdotal ordeals, many Nigerians (of both sexes) would agree that most women depends on men for hairdo, special treats, and their general well-being when in a relationship. Yes, they aren't feminists and aren't expected to behave as such but for a feminist like yourself to encourage gender equality in Nigeria without first lambasting this parasitic behaviour and foster the need for women self reliance would be hypocritical and self serving.

My take is there shall never be gender equality in Nigeria until most of the women abandon their leeching mentality on men and strive to becoming independent. No (or very few) Nigerian men would accede to having equal footing with a leech. It's impractical and that's me being pragmatic.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrsChima(f): 2:34am On Jun 27, 2015
ronald4lif:

I'm asking to know if an equal financial contribution is a pact in the feminism treaty and agenda. And a yes or no would have suffice rather than the usual evasive tactics you employed.

Western feminists do share a close or equivalent financial responsibilities in a relationship/marriage as the tradition which place men as breadwinners is no longer efficient. Everyone is a breadwinner and no one is a breadwinner lol. But this is not the case in Nigeria where men are still laden with most of the financial responsibilies and still term the breadwinners by most women. Hence their dependent on men for livelihood.

Apart from my personal anecdotal ordeals, many Nigerians (of both sexes) would agree that most women depends on men for hairdo, special treats, and their general well-being when in a relationship. Yes, they aren't feminists and aren't expected to behave as such but for a feminists like yourself to encourage gender equality in Nigeria without first lambasting this parasitic behaviour and foster the need for women self reliance would be hypocritical and self serving.

My take is there shall never be gender equality in Nigeria until most of the women abandon their leeching mentality on men and strive to becoming independent. No (or very few) Nigerian men would accede to having equal footing with a leech. It's impractical and that's me being pragmatic.

Let get some things clear...you or anyone else do not tell me what to answer and how to answer. If I don't want to give a short answer then I won't.

Srcomdly, I don't focus on feminism in one country I focus on feminism in every country because the last time I have checked there are Nigerian and non-infringement around the world. You have your horns on Nigeria and complaining about leeching women and their dependence.

Thank you for answering my question about non-feminists. I care less about the non-feminists I am more interested in women who wants equal footing as men and will do what necessary to attained such

I am not interested in women who shun feminism but reaping benefits of its labor. It doesn't matter what you and your likes thinks of feminism and it's organic stance it will not change those who believes in its cause.

Thirdly, I have stated numerous of times that women who supports feminism needs not to depend on men and remain self reliant. You chose to ignored that comment only to say I avoided lambasting women
I can only scold those who claimed to.be feminists and not those who chose to be anti-feminists.

Lastly, many Nigerian men knowingly goes after women who is dependent on men and have no desire to be feminist. They pay hefty bride prices and spend loads of money to obtain the favor only to regret later that they have created money hungry leech. Feminism can't control gold diggers or dust diggers but they can attempts to empower the leeches to become equal contributers.

No matter how many times I tell women to be self reliant regardless of her nationality, you and your likes will still say no women haven't scold the leechers.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 2:52am On Jun 27, 2015
MrsChima:

Let get some things clear...you or anyone else do not tell me what to answer and how to answer. If I don't want to give a short answer then I won't.

Srcomdly, I don't focus on feminism in one country I focus on feminism in every country because the last time I have checked there are Nigerian and non-infringement around the world. You have your horns on Nigeria and complaining about leeching women and their dependence.

Thank you for answering my question about non-feminists. I care less about the non-feminists I am more interested in women who wants equal footing as men and will do what necessary to attained such

I am not interested in women who shun feminism but reaping benefits of its labor. It doesn't matter what you and your likes thinks of feminism and it's organic stance it will not change those who believes in its cause.

Thirdly, I have stated numerous of times that women who supports feminism needs not to depend on men and remain self reliant. You chose to ignored that comment only to say I avoided lambasting women
I can only scold those who claimed to.be feminists and not those who chose to be anti-feminists.

Lastly, many Nigerian men knowingly goes after women who is dependent on men and have no desire to be feminist. They pay hefty bride prices and spend loads of money to obtain the favor only to regret later that they have created money hungry leech. Feminism can't control gold diggers or dust diggers but they can attempts to empower the leeches to become equal contributers.

No matter how many times I tell women to be self reliant regardless of her nationality, you and your likes will still say no women haven't scold the leechers.

Yea right I have my cursor on Nigeria feminists because I don't think they are matching their words with actions. It is my believe that in feminism recommendation there should be 'equal' finances inclusive and anything short of that would tantamount to partiality and shortchanging the men. This is one factor I've realised they're insincere about the feminism movement. Equal financial responsibility must top their list of demands.

Any feminist, Nigerian or in the diaspora, championing her course without validating the need for an equal-based funding of a relationship and/or marriage is hypocritical and self-centered and must be call out for who they are.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrsChima(f): 2:59am On Jun 27, 2015
ronald4lif:

Yea right I have my cursor on Nigeria feminists because I don't think they are matching their words with actions. It is my believe that equality should be 'equally' financially inclusive and anything short of that would tantamount to partiality and shortchanging the men. This is one factor I've realised they're insincere about the feminism movement. Equal financial responsibility must top their list of demands.

Any feminist, Nigerian or in the diaspora, championing her course without validating the need for an equal-based funding of a relationship and/or marriage is hypocritical and self-centered and must be call out for who they are.

Who are the Nigerian feminists that are demanding their mates to uphold financial responsibility while they do nothing and still claim feminists. I would like to speak with them and I am sure you have their contacts.

If they are not feminists I will be very disappointed. I amonly cconcern with those who claim to be feminist and still leeching.

We are going to stop this sh1t so you can stop whining about these leeching bishes!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 3:05am On Jun 27, 2015
MrsChima:

Who are the Nigerian feminists that are demanding their mates to uphold financial responsibility while they do nothing and still claim feminists. I would like to speak with them and I am sure you have their contacts.

If they are not feminists I will be very disappointed. I amonly cconcern with those who claim to be feminist and still leeching.

We are going to stop this sh1t so you can stop whining about these leeching bishes!

It's not a matter of do nothing like you put it at the emboldened. It's a matter of contributing equally in the financing of the relationship and I find it suspicious and dubious for you not to point it out always.

There are many of your ilks who keeps evading the question of sharing equal finances of a relationship each time it's raised. Perhaps, they're pseudo-feminist and you'd know them in due time when I tackle them regarding this same issue.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrsChima(f): 3:28am On Jun 27, 2015
ronald4lif:

It's not a matter of do nothing like you put it at the emboldened. It's a matter of contributing equally in the financing of the relationship and I find it suspicious and dubious for you not to point it out always.

There are many of your ilks who keeps evading the question of sharing equal finances of a relationship each time it's raised. Perhaps, they're pseudo-feminist and you'd know them in due time when I tackle them regarding this same issue.

Ronald...what's the fvck is you on? Let me put this in large fonts so you can see it clear.

[size=22pt] Feminists SHOULD contribute EQUALLY in any relationship regardless of their nationality.Whatever their male partner contribute they should match it equally[/size]

I dare you say I didn't address your assertion! I need the contacts of the Feminists who are leeching and not contributing equally. Feminists ONLY.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Dygeasy(m): 4:26am On Jun 27, 2015
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deev(f): 5:29am On Jun 27, 2015
To all the intending couples.........................
Best Wedding promo Ever!!!!!!! Hurry now while offer lasts.

Deev Impressions Events and Decor presents..................
Best Wedding Promo Ever!!!
For just...N140,000 ...
You get the best Venue/Reception Decoration for 300 guests + 4-Tier Cake + more at a give-away price

A. DECORATIONS
- Events Hall Decor: Full drapery and Swagging Decorations
- Chair Cover and Sashes for 300 chairs
- Well ironed damask table linens
- Table Centre-pieces
- Sophisticated stage set up
- Backdrop and lighting
- High table and cake table decor
- Aisle and stage rug
- Bridal chair + 2 cars decor

B. Cake:
- 4-Tier Wedding cake
- 300 well-boxed cut up for guests.

Hurry up make your bookings NOW!!!

Call / Whatsapp 07032726595, 08024433054
Email: deevimpressions@gmail.com
Ping on 23AC47DC.

Offers Ends Soon.
Terms & Condition apply

Over 50% off

Click here to view details.

http://deevimpressionsevents..com/2015/06/best-wedding-promo-ever-hurry-now.html
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:47am On Jun 27, 2015
JoeCutie:
What is it you're studying?
And...which school?
Pharmacology, unilag. u?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:52am On Jun 27, 2015
ronald4lif:

I want to believe you're above this pettiness. Seeking for proof or evidence to give credence to the fact that most Nigerian women leeches on men in a relationship is puerile and please come up with something better.

I don't know when last you were in Nigeria or if you've ever lived there for a lengthy period. I schooled there and I'm a frequent visitor I can tell you for a fact that when it comes to finances it's lopsided and unfavourable to the men. Not even Victoriabee, misssclassy and other of your ilks can refute this claim. Financial responsibility is regarded a man's affair while the women hardly spend. Please let's get serious.
And I repeat other women won't pay for the sins of others.
There are some boys that depend on dependent sugar mummy to sponsor them and it has never made women above men.
Inasmuch, I'd admit female leeches are more than male leaches, it will be bad to lump us together.
There should be gender equality but individual inequality.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:03am On Jun 27, 2015
ronald4lif:

I agree that most Nigerian men (diaspora inclusive) misconstrue an independent woman as westernised and uncultured. Prolly because she might not have time to cook, wash their clothes and literally become their maid due to her job and exposure. However, there are still men who live with such women and don't deem them a threat to their perceived supremacy.

A woman should better strive to becoming independent and self-reliant and damn whatever a man purview her to be. Life is a solo race. It's her life, isn't it?.

Let's stay thematic - gender equality should be on balance in the financing of relationship and marriage. Anything short of that would be a brazen attempt to shortchange the menfolk and that would invalidate the equality agenda.
That was Chimamanda's point when she told women to forget about likeability and people miscontrued her and thinks she was preaching about feminism.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:04am On Jun 27, 2015
VictoriaBee:

shocked shocked
Flawed logic.....smh
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:07am On Jun 27, 2015
MrsChima:

Women who truly believes in gender equality has no issue with contributing financially in the home as well as other areas.

I have made it very clear that not all women supports feminism regardless of its benefits and asked how do you expect the ones who DO NOT SUPPORT feminism behave like feminists?

A woman who doesn't support feminism will not do any of those things you have mentioned. They will continue to do what society and culture have conditioned them to do and you will have more men complaining about leeches and their demands. grin

My stance is to get women to.become independent and self reliant. Dependent women depends on men and that what we as true feminists trying to change.

I disagree with you on the matter of working women do less cooking and cleaning. I know a woman whose runs a business and take care of her home. I can't say the same for men but that's my ooinion.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 6:07am On Jun 27, 2015
VictoriaBee:

And I repeat other women won't pay for the sins of others.
There are some boys that depend on dependent sugar mummy to sponsor them and it has never made women above men.
Inasmuch, I'd admit female leeches are more than male leaches, it will be bad to lump us together.

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:16am On Jun 27, 2015
blublahd:

shocked shocked
Flawed logic.....smh
According to people in family section, ALL MEN ARE EQUAL.
Does that mean you can take the same sit with Barrack Obama, Vladimir Putin? Or any Nigerian male beggar taking the same seat with you.
ALL WOMEN ARE EQUAL, does that mean, I can take the same seat with Angela Merkel, Queen Elizabeth.
That's my logic of individual inequality.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:16am On Jun 27, 2015
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:20am On Jun 27, 2015
VictoriaBee:

According to people in family section, ALL MEN ARE EQUAL.
Does that mean you can take the same sit with Barrack Obama, Vladimir Putin? Or any Nigerian male beggar taking the same seat with you.
ALL WOMEN ARE EQUAL, does that mean, I can take the same seat with Angela Merkel, Queen Elizabeth.
That's my logic of individual inequality.
Hmmmm
Can you take the same seat with Obama?
All men are not equal(certainly not by birth), but that does not make a man less a man.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JoeCutie(m): 6:41am On Jun 27, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Pharmacology, unilag. u?
Philosophy, Uniben. smiley

Oh, Pharmacology? Wow! It's a very rare course in this part of the world. I think there are just a very institutions that offer it. smiley

Morning, dear.

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JoeCutie(m): 6:47am On Jun 27, 2015
MrsChima:
Joecutie..bring me some cherries. tongue
Lool. Good morning, ma'am. smiley

Okay, I should bring you cherries? No wahala. Which one do you want; that cherry fruit, or virginity? cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MissMakas(f): 6:57am On Jun 27, 2015
JoeCutie:
The famous? Lmao! If I hear, you're making mockery of me abi? cheesy

Yes, Abacha. You like it? grin

Thanks, dearie. Thanks for following my diary. I always see your likes and shares. smiley
Making mockery of you, how? So you don't know how famous or popular you are on Nairaland? I went through your diary, there's no post with less that 5 likes. I mean every of your 130 posts have 5 likes (and shares) and above. Considering the fact that you're a guy, you're too good. If you were a girl, it would be different, because a girl can type, "I'm hungry" and get 15 likes. You have a good number of fans, and you don't disappoint us. Thing is, you give us what we want. Please go and update your diary, I'm bored. cheesy

And yes, I love Abacha with fish. Very well. smiley

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JoeCutie(m): 7:10am On Jun 27, 2015
MissMakas:
Making mockery of you, how? So you don't know how famous or popular you are on Nairaland? I went through your diary, there's no post with less that 5 likes. I mean every of your 130 posts have 5 likes (and shares) and above. Considering the fact that you're a guy, you're too good. If you were a girl, it would be different, because a girl can type, "I'm hungry" and get 15 likes. You have a good number of fans, and you don't disappoint us. Thing is, you give us what we want. Please go and update your diary, I'm bored. cheesy

And yes, I love Abacha with fish. Very well. smiley
Are you serious? shocked
Seriously, I never saw it this way. Well, it only humbles me the more. I'm honoured. And thank you very much, Amaka. smiley

By the way, you're such a beauty. wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 27, 2015
JoeCutie:
Very yummy! That's one of my favorites. Whenever I travel to the east, I must eat it; with either fried fish, smoked fish or stockfish. Nothing is more yummy. cheesy

Then sometimes I wash it down with red wine or a bottle chilled Beer. Do you take alcoholic? cheesy
Chai! You sabi better thing. grin

No i don't lipsrsealed, but i taste if available. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by piicity(m): 7:30am On Jun 27, 2015
NNEKA MORNING
Nneka123:

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 27, 2015
piicity:
NNEKA MORNING
Hi
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JoeCutie(m): 8:10am On Jun 27, 2015
Nneka123:

Yes na, I sabi better thing, and better things sabi me too. cheesy

You don't "take" but you "taste"? Typical African lady! Why do most Nigerian ladies see alcoholic as men's thing? Some even view it as abomination...sort of.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 27, 2015
JoeCutie:
Yes na, I sabi better thing, and better things sabi me too. cheesy

You don't "take" but you "taste"? Typical African lady! Why do most Nigerian ladies see alcoholic as men's thing? Some even view it as abomination...sort of.
I don't know for them cheesy. I don't see it as men's thing, that's cheating grin

Like i said, i don't "take" but "taste" tongue till it's fully legalized for me. cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JoeCutie(m): 8:42am On Jun 27, 2015
Nneka123:
I don't know for them cheesy. I don't see it as men's thing, that's cheating grin

Like i said, i don't "take" but "taste" tongue till it's fully legalized for me. cheesy
Legalized for you, by who? American Supreme court? cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 27, 2015
JoeCutie:
Legalized for you, by who? American Supreme court? cheesy
grin grin by those who brought me into this world.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sosiqdude(m): 8:59am On Jun 27, 2015
Dygeasy please go check your whatsapp...I sent you something
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sosiqdude(m): 9:01am On Jun 27, 2015
Nneka123:

Hey...hope you gonna vote for me today

(1) (2) (3) ... (973) (974) (975) (976) (977) (978) (979) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.