Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,583 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2982594 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1217) (1218) (1219) (1220) (1221) (1222) (1223) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 11, 2015
Enjoy your stupidity #ignored
Humanbeing1st:
even if it boostest, u sha don understand wat i mean, but seriously are u and sinnzu both related in craziness? i mean are u also using italian made craziness?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 10:47pm On Jul 11, 2015
Sinnzu:
Hey cherlenecheesy . I LOVE JESUS too.. How you doin?

Greetings,

Praise God, may I ask why you ENLIGHTENED me regarding the BOLDED?

Thank God, I am alright. How are you too?

Cherlene
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 11, 2015
Sinnzu:
hmmm. Meaning you might just be up for most part of the night. I hope you guys have light?? You can come spend the night with me tho... Having company beats sleeping alone, if ya know what i meanwink
lmao!really?yea there is light,i am watching tv.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 11, 2015
Loveren:
if ure nt careful i swear if its true dat ure in dubai, if u dare annoy me any further, with ur pics dat iv saved i can get u arrested in 24 hours, i swear!
ISHILOVE
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
lmao!really?yea there is light,i am watching tv.
Alryt hun, what's on air tonight?undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 11, 2015
yea........ive been chocked lil bit. but im all good tho
plus its been kinda boring here lately
work's been good.
Phikom:

m cool!
Its been quite a while here!
Hope its well and gud wit u ova there!
How work
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by demmy0325(m): 10:49pm On Jul 11, 2015
.. undecided undecided...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by funlord(m): 10:49pm On Jul 11, 2015
Cherlene:

Good evening

So you are OBSERVING ME??

Cherlene
grin
Cherlene:

Good evening

So you are OBSERVING ME??

Cherlene

Not really! We came on @ the same time 2day! Will what's app you later when I'm out!

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 11, 2015
they all wanna be mrcork. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Sinnzu:
i've long given up on that boy. I only reply him when he's stuupidity has reached its daily peak.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 11, 2015
Cherlene:

Greetings,

Praise God, may I ask why you ENLIGHTENED me regarding the BOLDED?

Thank God, I am alright. How are you too?

Cherlene
Halelujah. Thanks be to God deary.

I was elated to see someone with as much passion for christ as i have.

You've got a beautiful moniker. Is that your name too? God bless you swty.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 11, 2015
Sinnzu:
SEE AM, WOMAN RAPPER, i bet u only get d chance to roll with d girls because mrcork is not here, if he is here u knw u would have been sideline
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Phikom(m): 10:53pm On Jul 11, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
yea........ive been chocked lil bit. but im all good tho
plus its been kinda boring here lately
work's been good.
I know u gat d swag to spice it up...
Been somehow engaged here as well...
Just through for d day from work!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 10:53pm On Jul 11, 2015
funlord:
grin

Not really! We came on @ the same time 2day! Will what's app you later when I'm out!

Awwh, "when you are out"??
Please be more SPECIFIC, thank you.

Cherlene
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 11, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
they all wanna be mrcork. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Mrcork is unique and consistent, he trolls with syle. This one is an Aba version of mrcork.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 11, 2015
Sinnzu:

angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 10:55pm On Jul 11, 2015
Deejavuu:

Chaii truckie easy..

He might just having fun you know ...

Everyone has different ways of having fun grin
Well, you're right but if he appears imbecilic in nature we have every right to point it out. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 11, 2015
you are damn hilarious mehhhhhn. your sarcasm is top notch
Sinnzu:

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 10:56pm On Jul 11, 2015
Cherlene:

Cherlene
Why are you always posting this same video all day long?
Just wanna know .
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 11, 2015
Sinnzu:
why dat face?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 10:57pm On Jul 11, 2015
Sinnzu:

Naaaawh, so MELLOWLY said of you.
Pleased to hear

Yes it is my AUTHENTIC name, thank you.
In Jesus name amen

Cherlene
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by funlord(m): 10:59pm On Jul 11, 2015
Cherlene:

Cherlene

I'm heading off to a few bars to do my thing, so before I forget I'll send you a link about "my new business venture" so that you can just check it out!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 11, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
you are damn hilarious mehhhhhn. your sarcasm is top notch
God loves you brother. Much more than boxerwink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 11, 2015
Insidous:

angry
Hey miss mysterious....? Why that face?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 11:01pm On Jul 11, 2015
funlord:

I'm heading off to a few bars to do my thing, so before I forget I'll send you a link about "my new business venture" so that you can just check it out!

BARS shocked

Note: Be VERY CAUTIOUS!!

Will view the link, thank you.

Cherlene

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
why dat face?
nuffin. I'm just curious to know whats keeping your attention away from meundecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 11, 2015
Sinnzu:
Hey miss mysterious....? Why that face?

I am going to pretend like I didn't see that.

And stop trying too hard, please grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 11:04pm On Jul 11, 2015
Loveren:
UR FA***THER
Your mama toto dey smell no be for here. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 11, 2015
a smile from you could make my night
Insidous:

angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 11, 2015
JACK!!! that solves your curiosity tongue tongue tongue tongue
Sinnzu:
nuffin. I'm just curious to know whats keeping your attention away from meundecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 11:06pm On Jul 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
Well, you're right but if he appears imbecilic in nature we have every right to point it out. grin

Lol.

True that. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 11, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
a smile from you could make my night

Really angry angry angry angry angry angry

I don't want you to have a pleasant night angry angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 11, 2015
pheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew! *pukes* That idiot likes taking piss. he such an _arse mehhhhhhhn
Sinnzu:
God loves you brother. Much more than boxerwink

(1) (2) (3) ... (1217) (1218) (1219) (1220) (1221) (1222) (1223) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.