Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,968 members, 7,814,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2960786 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 10:22pm On May 21, 2015
GOODNIGHT EVERYONE

see you all tomorrow kiss
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by AfricanApple(f): 10:23pm On May 21, 2015
KelvinGraphics:

The guy and spambot relate ni?cheesy
Walahi i no knw about this thing o, but how was it happening? Abi the guy hack d spambot brain.
someone somewhere abandoned me sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 10:23pm On May 21, 2015
kradleber:

Can you see your life now? so much for being 19 year old grin
Your mates are busy writing letters to big companies and you are writing letters to internet Mods.

the obese witches in your grand mother's village don share your meat finish.
Your picture is even a foot mat in their coven

visit Pastor Lazarus Morka or Pastor E.A Adeboye to reclaim your already snatched destiny back.

Meanwhile, ishilove make sure troglodytic koalas like this never return here.
Keep him banned till a pinch of sense miraculously sprouts in him.
.Unfortunately that's never gonna happen though. so sad

You got banned again? gringringrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Twaci(f): 10:23pm On May 21, 2015
agarawu23:
OK na
I will mail you my account number so we can start from there cool
cool cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Macmilla(m): 10:24pm On May 21, 2015
Twaci:
Inside cloth dear. Nothing dey gwan, area just dry!

Hope your's better
For where? Just praying
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kradleber: 10:26pm On May 21, 2015
sinizia:

You got banned again? gringringrin
No..I came to reply my accumulated mentions with this account.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Twaci(f): 10:26pm On May 21, 2015
Macmilla:

For where? Just praying
Abeg put me for prayers too, I need it.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:29pm On May 21, 2015
naijaboiy:

Omo no be small thing grin

We dey always change the zero "0" to "O" anytime we wan mention am. cheesy

Mehn the guy was really untouchable be that o.
Guys go the dodge the guy monicker like Leprosy patientgrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 10:31pm On May 21, 2015
kradleber:

No..I came to reply my accumulated mentions with this account.

Ok. How do you find it relatively easy to switch between these monikers?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 10:31pm On May 21, 2015
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by pbs4real(m): 10:32pm On May 21, 2015
rokiatu:
moderate? You need to go to spec savers. tongue grin
lolz. . . .
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Macmilla(m): 10:32pm On May 21, 2015
Twaci:
Abeg put me for prayers too, I need it.
Meehn I no fit share this prayer with anyone cos e no go do for me sef.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by swagger1055(m): 10:38pm On May 21, 2015
Realy I just want to speak my mind and tell the world that it dificult to leave in and tell our ruler that they give a helping hand in making life unfaire for people.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kradleber: 10:39pm On May 21, 2015
Lala247:

Ok oh lol
Whatever makes you happy do..if insulting someone dat didnt do the same to u makes u feel big do it

Like i said before ... Not bothered

How is ''You are getting annoying" anywhere close to an insult?

no wonder you told me men only wanna hump you and none want a serious relationship.
You got dissected water melons as brains.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kradleber: 10:44pm On May 21, 2015
sinizia:

Ok. How do you find it relatively easy to switch between these monikers?

I have two phones. I just keep them permanently logged.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 21, 2015
kradleber:

no wonder you told me men only wanna hump you and none want a serious relationship.
Bro, some things are best when not said, please watch how you talk to girls, things like this get them 'very' upset.

Just an advice.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 10:48pm On May 21, 2015
Darkrebel666:

Not 45 rappers but 45 guests( males/females)

Ask rap section..I'm Corey Charron of Africa. I freestyle as easy as Mimi holding a rod in the showers. Its natural.

I just needed a solid first verse and thanks to your advise my memorization process is almost complete.
That's what I've been listening to all day while working.
I Believ you though...Success bro..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by scentmarlc(m): 10:49pm On May 21, 2015
Twaci:
No problem dear kiss
And I must say girl, your dp is amazing. You are beautiful kiss
Hmmmmm twa twa. U jus dey swell dat babe head
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 21, 2015
kradleber:

Hmmn.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 10:54pm On May 21, 2015
Mhizkel ooooo!!!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 21, 2015
Stephen?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 21, 2015
kinglekan:

Mhiz.kel ooooo!!!

Padi mi, Go sleep Na cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 21, 2015
sinizia:

I don't think he insisted he's right. He knew he's wrong but he's too 'big' to accept he goofed that's why he told Dark, that he should have known what he meant. Meaning Dark should've known he meant to type "dumb" but spelt it wrongly. That's an indirect way of accepting he's wrong. grin

They were having a duel. Civility goes out the window in such duels. His flaws were used against himcheesy.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by chibwike(m): 11:00pm On May 21, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Awwww... Nothing...
Did I make you
feel bad?

Thought you needed time to settle back?

Sorry if you felt otherwise smiley.
Lol...was just pulling ur legs...i only missed you.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 11:03pm On May 21, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Padi mi, Go sleep Na cheesy cheesy tongue
Padiii, I nor fit go sleep without Mhizkel by my side jare. smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by stephenqueen: 11:03pm On May 21, 2015
scentmarlc:

Hmmmmm twa twa. U jus dey swell dat babe head
The babe don beg you na,forgive her angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kradleber: 11:03pm On May 21, 2015
Borrussia:
Bro, some things are best when not said, please watch how you talk to girls, things like this get them 'very' upset.

Just an advice.

stay out of this blood.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kradleber: 11:06pm On May 21, 2015
MzNelly:

Hmmn.
good evening
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 21, 2015
swagger1055:
Realy I just want to speak my mind and tell the world that it dificult to leave in and tell our ruler that they give a helping hand in making life unfaire for people.

Welcome to Planet Earth, alien. We don't have it easy like you do in 'Utopia'. Here we don't wait to be fed crumbs from the tables of our leaders- we set our own tablessmiley.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by scentmarlc(m): 11:08pm On May 21, 2015
pinkiberry:
my apologies goes out to
cc
scentmarlc
nneka123
lara247
missclasssy
twaci
ronald4lif
naijaboiy
origin101
and every other Romanlander I insulted out of anger. m really sorry. for ppl dat don't no me am vickydera2 . d acct was deactivated

Uhmmmmm, i feel like crying...ohh vickydera2, i like you more as my enemy nah, y do yu have to beg nah....**infact, i don dey cry**

Anyways vicky, on behalf of teamTwaci, i say a very big sorry to you too. Now that i think of it, i feel tis tiny guilty pinch in the corner of my heart. I didnt know any of the contestant from adam but how i got stuck with the Twaci fever still eludes me. Along d line i made room for tohpahz, adeh39, Trypa and even our dear deeper lifer, aipete2. How could i have been so enranged against you I dont even know. Maybe its just me bein silly or maybe its just me being so overly defensive of a cute 19year old chic. Or maybe am just plain paranoid.

Either ways, am so sorry. You even had to deactivate yur account Ohhhh geez. Ma binu. Biko. Now that you are pinkiberry, i hope you will give me many berries.

Stay cute and ramain beautiful. Miss Nairaland 2016 could be yours.

***uhmmm abii make i use opportunity hook up with dis babe nii,.......***

Anyways, whatsapp me asap 07030106829, let have a deliverance session togeda. Ciao
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 21, 2015
kradleber:

stay out of this blood.
It's not about her, I'm talking 'bout off NL.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by stephenqueen: 11:09pm On May 21, 2015
jacksparrow1207
post=33974491:

Stephen?
How far boi

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.