Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,877 members, 7,824,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing (31058 Views)

See Governor El-rufai's Heartfelt Message On Today's Bombing In Kaduna !! / Female Suicide Bomber Blew Herself Up In A Crowded Market In Biu (Graphic Photo) / Nigerian Defence Headquarters Releases Pictures Of BIU Operation Aftermath (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing by Nikky7: 9:30pm On Feb 12, 2015
Father show us mercy,enof of d killings.
Re: Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing by WOCKHARDI(m): 9:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
It looks like this ' war ' will take a little while to end.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing by Mayor88(m): 9:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
auntymi:
May God help uS
amin auntymi
Re: Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing by sochima1989(m): 9:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
Things are gonna get better people.
Re: Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing by onyeguy: 9:32pm On Feb 12, 2015
Chai BuharI their is God oh. Kindly tell your boys stop all their evil work.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing by MCDanselm(m): 9:32pm On Feb 12, 2015
God we they ur hand
Re: Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing by lekkie073(m): 9:34pm On Feb 12, 2015
White007:
angry

Is anyone still foolish enough to call islam religion? islam is a purely archaic oppressive political ideology that tells muslims the ludicrous notion that they are better than everyone else and it sanctions these muslims to kill infidels - as they so ignorantly call them. Folks, that is definitively not religion. If that's religion I'm Frank Sinatra. islam was concocted for conquest by sick and demented arabs who were running around the desert envious of the rapidly advancing civilizations being created by Jews and Christians. When these muslims realized they could not replicate the rapdily advancing civilizations of the Jews and Christians they simply decided to steal it and their method was murder. There is nothing good in islam only pure, unadulterated evil.

Someone should quote this post before a jihadist mod hide this post cheesy
quoted cool

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing by Bitojoe(m): 9:34pm On Feb 12, 2015
Biuahri at work

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing by kochees: 9:37pm On Feb 12, 2015
Oildichotomy:
May God Forgive you your sins

and may He never forgive yours
Re: Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing by OdaNobunaga(m): 9:38pm On Feb 12, 2015
White007:
angry

Is anyone still foolish enough to call islam religion? islam is a purely archaic oppressive political ideology that tells muslims the ludicrous notion that they are better than everyone else and it sanctions these muslims to kill infidels - as they so ignorantly call them. Folks, that is definitively not religion. If that's religion I'm Frank Sinatra. islam was concocted for conquest by sick and demented arabs who were running around the desert envious of the rapidly advancing civilizations being created by Jews and Christians. When these muslims realized they could not replicate the rapdily advancing civilizations of the Jews and Christians they simply decided to steal it and their method was murder. There is nothing good in islam only pure, unadulterated evil.

I don do am. grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing by kay1one2(m): 9:38pm On Feb 12, 2015
jeje123:
Stupidity of highest order!

Lousy dummy of the highest order on the loose!
Re: Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing by White007(m): 9:40pm On Feb 12, 2015
OdaNobunaga:

I don do am.

Thanks bro! grin
Re: Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing by White007(m): 9:40pm On Feb 12, 2015
lekkie073:
quoted cool

Cool cheesy
Re: Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing by Lailerh(f): 9:40pm On Feb 12, 2015
kay1one2:
These people should stop killing themselves! Allah doesn’t exist! Neither do virgins! Only Jesus!
undecided seriously?! Who created Jesus then?
Re: Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing by FregeneB(m): 9:42pm On Feb 12, 2015
Why would you make a statement like this, I am sure you would be one of the people asking for Buhari's Certificate. Read your Bible very well and you would know that Allah exist!!! Stick to your Believe and stop critising other religion.
kay1one2:
These people should stop killing themselves! Allah doesn’t exist! Neither do virgins! Only Jesus!
Re: Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing by kay1one2(m): 9:43pm On Feb 12, 2015
Re: Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing by jeje123(m): 9:44pm On Feb 12, 2015
kay1one2:

Lousy dummy of the highest order on the loose!
Lacking certain feature of maturity, how old are you if i may ask?
Re: Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing by OdaNobunaga(m): 9:44pm On Feb 12, 2015
White007:

Thanks bro! grin

ur welcome. nairalanders una funy i swear. cheesy
Re: Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing by kay1one2(m): 9:45pm On Feb 12, 2015
jeje123:
Lacking certain feature of maturity, how old are you if i may ask?

Jobless riffraff!
Re: Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing by kay1one2(m): 9:46pm On Feb 12, 2015
Lailerh:
undecided seriously?! Who created Jesus then?

Jesus is God. Incarnate!
Re: Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing by Flye: 9:46pm On Feb 12, 2015
Since election is tied to security, this will continue until election is postponed again.
Re: Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing by jeje123(m): 9:47pm On Feb 12, 2015
kay1one2:

Jobless riffraff!
If truely i'm jobless still beta dan many @ ur hse!
Re: Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing by Dbrainiac1(m): 9:48pm On Feb 12, 2015
Kai Op
#whyYouTooDeyLieLikeDis
Dats not Biu 4 ur info... no such place in biu, dat tall storey building no biu.... no motorbike dey biu(talkmore of mainmarket)

Go find better topic abeg

#WhyYouTooDeyLieLikeDis
e gud 4 ur eye? as in e gud 4 ur eyes
Re: Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 12, 2015
White007:
angry

[s]
White007:
angry

[/s]
White007:
angry

Fish Brain.
Re: Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing by kay1one2(m): 9:49pm On Feb 12, 2015
jeje123:
If truely i'm jobless still beta dan many @ ur hse!

You are! Jobless!
Re: Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing by Dbrainiac1(m): 9:49pm On Feb 12, 2015
Dbrainiac1:
Kai Op
#whyYouTooDeyLieLikeDis
Dats not Biu 4 ur info... no such place in biu, dat tall storey building no biu.... no motorbike dey biu(talkmore of mainmarket)

Go find better topic abeg

#WhyYouTooDeyLieLikeDis
e gud 4 ur eye? as in e gud 4 ur eyes

idondafoyoubedat
Re: Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 12, 2015
kay1one2:
Fish Brain.
Re: Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing by kay1one2(m): 9:50pm On Feb 12, 2015
Adeleke185:
[s][/s]

Fish Brain.

You can't even quote! Fish brain!
Re: Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing by kay1one2(m): 9:51pm On Feb 12, 2015
Adeleke185:
[s]
Fish Brain.

Your dumb lineage is what I pity!
Re: Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing by Lailerh(f): 9:52pm On Feb 12, 2015
kay1one2:

Jesus is God. Incarnate!
Who created the people that existed before Jesus then? smiley
Re: Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing by KanwuliaJara: 9:53pm On Feb 12, 2015
Make dem dey kill themselves dia. . . .As far as no other parts of Nigeria is affected, good news!!!! kiss
Re: Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing by Nattynn(m): 9:54pm On Feb 12, 2015
eddyline:
there was no bombing in Maiduguri today. stop spreading lies.
Dear there was bombing in Biu today not Maiduguri

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Youths In Gombe Slaughter Goats & Sheep To Celebrate The Return Of Buhari(pics) / Zulum Visits Family Of General Zirkushu, Donates ₦20 Million / Nnamdi Kanu: I Did Not Write The AGF, It Is Fake News - Emeka Ihedioha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.