Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,542 members, 7,955,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:26 PM

Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing (31155 Views)

See Governor El-rufai's Heartfelt Message On Today's Bombing In Kaduna !! / Female Suicide Bomber Blew Herself Up In A Crowded Market In Biu (Graphic Photo) / Nigerian Defence Headquarters Releases Pictures Of BIU Operation Aftermath (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing by kay1one2(m): 9:57pm On Feb 12, 2015
Lailerh:
Who created the people that existed before Jesus then? smiley

If "a.llah" could create he wouldn't give such a hate filled speech; the quran to moh'd and ask people to follow it. a.llah represents satan; the destroyer!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing by rigarmortis: 9:57pm On Feb 12, 2015
IsLAME, the mad folks creed

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing by OdaNobunaga(m): 10:00pm On Feb 12, 2015
kay1one2:

You can't even quote! Fish brain!

grin
Re: Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing by adenine02: 10:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
kay1one2:
These people should stop killing themselves! Allah doesn’t exist! Neither do virgins! Only Jesus!

Re: Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing by luvprince4real(m): 10:03pm On Feb 12, 2015
My dear Biu, d land of my service to my fatherland. I remember always going to dat market especially month ends immediately after alawi alert.. RIP to d dead and a painful and uncomfortable rest to d bomber and d prophet dat sent her.
Re: Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing by kay1one2(m): 10:04pm On Feb 12, 2015
[quote author=adenine02 post=30676706][/quote]

K

Re: Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing by Lailerh(f): 10:05pm On Feb 12, 2015
Kay1one2, I see where you've headed. I'm trying as much as possible to stay calm right now after what you've just said. You don't have to insult other religions to make yours stand out. You're getting the wrong message and image about Islam and Muslims. Please, learn to respect other people's religions smiley It's not that difficult you know
Re: Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing by OdaNobunaga(m): 10:05pm On Feb 12, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Make dem dey kill themselves dia. . . .As far as no other parts of Nigeria is affected, good news!!!! kiss

cheesy
Re: Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing by kay1one2(m): 10:06pm On Feb 12, 2015
Lailerh:
Kay1one2, I see where you've headed. I'm trying as much as possible to stay calm right now after what you've just said. You don't have to insult other religions to make yours stand out. You're getting the wrong message and image about Islam and Muslims. Please, learn to respect other people's religions smiley It's not that difficult you know

Re: Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing by legendsilver(m): 10:06pm On Feb 12, 2015
Jonathan using Boko haram to cause problem so that he can install Interim government should Buhari emerge as a winner come march
Re: Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing by Nattynn(m): 10:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
Skako:
why are u so dull like this?

Check the link and see ur mess

https://www.nairaland.com/739943/demolishing-falsehood-christianity-bible
You've been brain washed dear, so ur end is hell fire.
Re: Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing by White007(m): 10:15pm On Feb 12, 2015
Adeleke185:
[s][/s]

Fish Brain.

You can't even quote properly, what does that says about you?

Dundee!
Re: Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing by somoyesoji(m): 10:17pm On Feb 12, 2015
Uhm first of all Allah exist and jesus do. The day you visit jerusalem am sure you will be shocked to your bone marrow. Allah is friend and God of Abraham, God of Mosses,Saul,Jesus,David,John,Paul,Mary, Etc. He creates heaven and earth. As we speak now Jesus is worshipping Him because Allah is the One true God and He is God by himself.
Some people may follow the wrong path because they are obsess with his power. Google crusaders and read what the then xtians did to people before you condemn any religion. Islam is a religion of peace and all Prophet that came to earth are muslims including Jesus because they all pray and worship one God who is God. God loves you never die without giving your life to. If you think about your sins I will tell you He is the merciful GOd He can wash away your sin. He loves you more

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing by lastpage: 10:19pm On Feb 12, 2015
White007:
angry

Is anyone still foolish enough to call islam religion? islam is a purely archaic oppressive political ideology that tells muslims the ludicrous notion that they are better than everyone else and it sanctions these muslims to kill infidels - as they so ignorantly call them. Folks, that is definitively not religion. If that's religion I'm Frank Sinatra. islam was concocted for conquest by sick and demented arabs who were running around the desert envious of the rapidly advancing civilizations being created by Jews and Christians. When these muslims realized they could not replicate the rapdily advancing civilizations of the Jews and Christians they simply decided to steal it and their method was murder. There is nothing good in islam only pure, unadulterated evil.

Someone should quote this post before a jihadist mod hide this post cheesy

So this is what Jonathan's "divisive rulership" has turned Nigerians into?
No longer tolerant of one another's Religion or Language or tribe?

We use to live together, even when we dont speak the same language or serve the same God.... but we lived together PEACEFULLY, RESPECTING EACH OTHERS RIGHT TO BE WHO YOU WANNA BE.

But now that Jonathan has rallied Christians against Muslims and his Vice, Sambo has done Vice versa in the North, Now that Jonathan is busy bribing Christian leaders to print and distribute "Hate Pamphlet" against Muslims, in an effort to win Christian votes, now that Jonathan is arming Delta Millitants and Igbos, in preparation for War with the North and/or West of Nigeria, the above mind-set is what we get!

But any wise person would ask themselves:
Where are Jonathan's kids right now? ABROAD!
If War finally breaks out, where would he and his family be? ABROAD, using our Presidential Jet!

Who will be killed and destroyed? The MASSES!

Fellow Nigerians, STOP going at each others throat, on the basis of Religion or Tribe or Party support.
When they loot our money, they never asked whether the money is Christian or Muslim or whether it is Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba.

After the election, Nigerians will still be here, suffering No Light, Poor Hospitals, Bad Roads, Poor Education, Unemployment, e.t.c
So, whats the point?

If you have any anger inside you, VENT IT ON THE JONATHAN'S GOVT THAT RUINED YOUR CHANCES..... NOT ON YOUR NEIGHBOUR.

Vote Wisely! Vote-out this clueless Govt

Lastpage!

I Rep Christianity ...but l still "respect and tolerate" those who Rep Islam, its their choice

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing by Sanchez01: 10:20pm On Feb 12, 2015
kay1one2:
These people should stop killing themselves! Allah doesn’t exist! Neither do virgins! Only Jesus!

Skako:

Check the link and see ur mess

https://www.nairaland.com/739943/demolishing-falsehood-christianity-bible

Irrespective of who started this rubbish between you two, it's apparent you are both stupid. There are several religions in Nigeria and that does not mean that we're better than others just because we belong to one two main religions. We must learn to tolerate each other and respect other people's religion.

kay1one2, you claim Jesus is the way, which I believe, yet you were so quick to play down the religion of another. Would Christ do the same if He was in your shoes?

Skako, you were also quick to provide a link that would end up derailing the thread. I respect the Muslim folks a lot but I feel your response towards Kay was uncalled for.
Re: Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing by emblexxx(m): 10:26pm On Feb 12, 2015
kay1one2:

MUMU, so shall ur epileptic brain rot in hell, Beta pray to God 4 forgiveness, Allah means God in another language, what do you call God in your Language? . Zegu kawai

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing by kay1one2(m): 10:27pm On Feb 12, 2015
Sanchez01:

Irrespective of who started this rubbish between you two, it's apparent you are both stupid. There are several religions in Nigeria and that does not mean that we're better than others just because we belong to one two main religions. We must learn to tolerate each other and respect other people's religion.

kay1one2, you claim Jesus is the way, which I believe, yet you were so quick to play down the religion of another. Would Christ do the same if He was in your shoes?

Skako, you were also quick to provide a link that would end up derailing the thread. I respect the Muslim folks a lot but I feel your response towards Kay was uncalled for.

And you are?
Re: Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing by Meen01(m): 10:30pm On Feb 12, 2015
kay1one2:
Bad for you do you knw diff btw GOD nd Jesus
Re: Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing by muraj1(m): 10:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
White007:
angry

Is anyone still foolish enough to call islam religion? islam is a purely archaic oppressive political ideology that tells muslims the ludicrous notion that they are better than everyone else and it sanctions these muslims to kill infidels - as they so ignorantly call them. Folks, that is definitively not religion. If that's religion I'm Frank Sinatra. islam was concocted for conquest by sick and demented arabs who were running around the desert envious of the rapidly advancing civilizations being created by Jews and Christians. When these muslims realized they could not replicate the rapdily advancing civilizations of the Jews and Christians they simply decided to steal it and their method was murder. There is nothing good in islam only pure, unadulterated evil.

Someone should quote this post before a jihadist mod hide this post cheesy

Can you swear by your Creator that every thing you have said is 100% correct and also give good and correct sources of your statement?
Re: Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing by White007(m): 10:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
lastpage:

[b]

Lastpage, this is not about Jonathan, let's call a spade a spade. I have no respect for any religion that uses a potpourri of excuses to rationalise their desire to belittle others, hate and kill.

Islamic extremists are troubling the peace and security of the entire world.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing by White007(m): 10:36pm On Feb 12, 2015
muraj1:

Can you swear by your Creator that every thing you have said is 100% correct and also give good and correct sources of your statement?

Yes i can swear... Here we go, walai bilia Islam is a cancer to the world.

Check this out, What kind of low down sorry excuses for human beings would expect a 13 year old girl to commit suicide on their behalf? These acts bring evil to a whole new level. Those who would defend Islam need the look at these incidents very carefully. These are definitely not isolated incidents. This kind of behaviour is all too common in the Islamic world and Islamic doctrine is the motivating ideology behind it all. We need to stop defending Islam under the guise of religious freedom. Islam simply has the wrong kind of values for the Western world. In fact it has the wrong kind of values for humanity in general.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing by muraj1(m): 10:37pm On Feb 12, 2015
lastpage:

So this is what Jonathan's "divisive rulership" has turned Nigerians into?
No longer tolerant of one another's Religion or Language or tribe?

We use to live together, even when we dont speak the same language or serve the same God.... but we lived together PEACEFULLY, RESPECTING EACH OTHERS RIGHT TO BE WHO YOU WANNA BE.

But now that Jonathan has rallied Christians against Muslims and his Vice, Sambo has done Vice versa in the North, Now that Jonathan is busy bribing Christian leaders to print and distribute "Hate Pamphlet" against Muslims, in an effort to win Christian votes, now that Jonathan is arming Delta Millitants and Igbos, in preparation for War with the North and/or West of Nigeria, the above mind-set is what we get!

But any wise person would ask themselves:
Where are Jonathan's kids right now? ABROAD!
If War finally breaks out, where would he and his family be? ABROAD, using our Presidential Jet!

Who will be killed and destroyed? The MASSES!

Fellow Nigerians, STOP going at each others throat, on the basis of Religion or Tribe or Party support.
When they loot our money, they never asked whether the money is Christian or Muslim or whether it is Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba.

After the election, Nigerians will still be here, suffering No Light, Poor Hospitals, Bad Roads, Poor Education, Unemployment, e.t.c
So, whats the point?

If you have any anger inside you, VENT IT ON THE JONATHAN'S GOVT THAT RUINED YOUR CHANCES..... NOT ON YOUR NEIGHBOUR.

Vote Wisely! Vote-out this clueless Govt

Lastpage!

I Rep Christianity ...but l still "respect and tolerate" those who Rep Islam, its their choice

You have spoken the truth and I hope all tribalistic and religious bigot Nigerians will wake up to the reality.

God bless us all.
Re: Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing by feldido(m): 10:39pm On Feb 12, 2015
kay1one2:

Shey the Female Bomber sef go get her 81 Virgins?... Just thinking undecided
kay1one2:

Shey the Female Bomber sef go get her 81 Virgins?... Just thinking
Re: Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing by mashnino(m): 10:41pm On Feb 12, 2015
kay1one2:

these poster is not only stupid...

but also very ignorant.. even a man sleeping under the bridge is not as ignorant as you are...

you are just lucky to have a laptop and internet connection...

you are so ignorant you have no idea what you just said above...

i know so many christians but i have never seen one dis deep in ignorance..

infact ehn... you should be called "ignorance" from today henceforth..

please ignorance... endeavor to read this please http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allah
Re: Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing by becq87: 10:42pm On Feb 12, 2015
Pls why is it dt sm pple do talk without adequate reasoning imagine sm1 commentin dt Allah doesn't exit ONLY jesus, who created jesus? Anyway I don't av 2 say much sha u talk according 2 d level of ur IQ so I can't blame u buh I wud advise u better tink we'll b4 u talk cos religious crisis cud start 4rm dt ur stupid comment.
Re: Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing by mashnino(m): 10:43pm On Feb 12, 2015
All these lousy idiots on here...

cant even stand some posters... they can make you sick by just reading there post
Re: Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing by kay1one2(m): 10:46pm On Feb 12, 2015
mashnino:

these poster is not only stupid...

but also very ignorant.. even a man sleeping under the bridge is not as ignorant as you are...

you are just lucky to have a laptop and internet connection...

you are so ignorant you have no idea what you just said above...

i know so many christians but i have never seen one dis deep in ignorance..

infact ehn... you should be called "ignorance" from today henceforth..

please ignorance... endeavor to read this please http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allah

R.etard!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 12, 2015
Ugly and smelling humans who refuse to get civilized in that image. lipsrsealed
Re: Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing by kay1one2(m): 10:48pm On Feb 12, 2015
emblexxx:

MUMU, so shall ur epileptic brain rot in hell, Beta pray to God 4 forgiveness, Allah means God in another language, what do you call God in your Language? . Zegu kawai

Seriously?
Re: Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing by mashnino(m): 10:49pm On Feb 12, 2015
kay1one2:

R.etard!

dont worry yourself much..

there is no need to exchange words with you...

whats the highest that could happen...

CAPS LOCK ME to death?!

so save your energy and visit the link i gave you above..
Re: Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing by kay1one2(m): 10:56pm On Feb 12, 2015
mashnino:

dont worry yourself much..

there is no need to exchange words with you...

whats the highest that could happen...

CAPS LOCK ME to death?!

so save your energy and visit the link i gave you above..

Still r.etarded!
Re: Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing by DrDre1(m): 11:36pm On Feb 12, 2015
sessydu:
OMG, Biu....to even think I did my NYSC in this city, God have mercy on Nigeria oo
I can imagine. The place must have really changed from how I remember it. That city has one of the best weather (if not the best) in Borno. Sad to see good people living in fear and despair like this sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC / Wilfred Machage Is Dead! (Kenya Ambassador To Nigeria Dies At 65) / DPR Suspends Import Permits Of Capital Oil, Sahara & Folawiyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.