Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing (31051 Views)

See Governor El-rufai's Heartfelt Message On Today's Bombing In Kaduna !! / Female Suicide Bomber Blew Herself Up In A Crowded Market In Biu (Graphic Photo) / Nigerian Defence Headquarters Releases Pictures Of BIU Operation Aftermath (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing by hamzyluv(m): 11:41pm On Feb 12, 2015
kay1one2:
These people should stop killing themselves! Allah doesn’t exist! Neither do virgins! Only Jesus!
when i scan through a post like this, i wonder if our today youths go to school or maybe we don't use our sensory organs to think anymore. what are the different between (ALLAH,GOD,CHINEKE,OLORUN,OLODUMARE,OBANGIJI) NOTE::: no human being can bear the name i stated above. to cut the story short my Brother, is just a name of our supreme being the "Omni" 1 and only. .. any other names belong to the lesser GOD..... named it....
Re: Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing by kay1one2(m): 11:47pm On Feb 12, 2015
hamzyluv:
when i scan through a post like this, i wonder if our today youths go to school or maybe we don't use our sensory organs to think anymore. what are the different between (ALLAH,GOD,CHINEKE,OLORUN,OLODUMARE,OBANGIJI) NOTE::: no human being can bear the name i stated above. to cut the story short my Brother, is just a name of our supreme being the "Omni" 1 and only. .. any other names belong to the lesser GOD..... named it....

Still waiting for your point.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing by Aleymo(m): 11:59pm On Feb 12, 2015
kay1one2:
These people should stop killing themselves! Allah doesn’t exist! Neither do virgins! Only Jesus!

Just sit back there and comment the way u like...ur knowledge in christianity is very tiny...nd also u don't live in d area where all this things are happening, I don't blame u for that. But u have to know this, ISLAM is d only religion that preaches nothing but PEACE...We have enough evidence that's shows the so called johns and patriks killing innocent ppl disgusing them selves as muslims, somee are even pagans and when those ppl r cought dead or alive when handed over to d authority, the story end there. These hypocrisy is bn happening for so many years...making ppl believe it is an islamic act. The security agents nd d media r being controlled...today is boko haram...only God knows what will happen and where its gonna BE!. Please open ur heart today and submit your self to God and seek for the thruth about d existance of Allah and his messenger Jesus. Set your self free from desception. *seek 4 knowledge*
Re: Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing by onajo2000(m): 12:04am On Feb 13, 2015
kay1one2:
Have you ever been to the north before or worshipped at any church that has Hausa version of preaching?
Try one day to know ......that when they preach every time in Hausa version they will surely use Allah as God .so mind what you alter from your mouth.
Re: Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing by Nobody: 2:11am On Feb 13, 2015
hamzyluv:

Allah is no God..The name Allah is an Arabic idol and it is in no way to be compared to Jehovah the God of Abraham..So stop the ignorance we don't serve the same God.

Jesus is God.. .Muhammad is a Blood sucking terrorist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing by Nobody: 2:14am On Feb 13, 2015
onajo2000:

Have you ever been to the north before or worshipped at any church that has Hausa version of preaching?
Try one day to know ......that when they preach every time in Hausa version they will surely use Allah as God .so mind what you alter from your mouth.

That's a big lie I was born and raised in the North Kaduna to be precise..ECWA and other Hausa churches don't mention Allah..

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing by Nobody: 4:12am On Feb 13, 2015
White007:
angry

Is anyone still foolish enough to call islam religion? islam is a purely archaic oppressive political ideology that tells muslims the ludicrous notion that they are better than everyone else and it sanctions these muslims to kill infidels - as they so ignorantly call them. Folks, that is definitively not religion. If that's religion I'm Frank Sinatra. islam was concocted for conquest by sick and demented arabs who were running around the desert envious of the rapidly advancing civilizations being created by Jews and Christians. When these muslims realized they could not replicate the rapdily advancing civilizations of the Jews and Christians they simply decided to steal it and their method was murder. There is nothing good in islam only pure, unadulterated evil.

Someone should quote this post before a jihadist mod hide this post cheesy
Re: Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing by tit(f): 4:23am On Feb 13, 2015
Ee no go better for APC.
Re: Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing by kay1one2(m): 6:22am On Feb 13, 2015
Aleymo:

Just sit back there and comment the way u like...ur knowledge in christianity is very tiny...nd also u don't live in d area where all this things are happening, I don't blame u for that. But u have to know this, ISLAM is d only religion that preaches nothing but PEACE...We have enough evidence that's shows the so called johns and patriks killing innocent ppl disgusing them selves as muslims, somee are even pagans and when those ppl r cought dead or alive when handed over to d authority, the story end there. These hypocrisy is bn happening for so many years...making ppl believe it is an islamic act. The security agents nd d media r being controlled...today is boko haram...only God knows what will happen and where its gonna BE!. Please open ur heart today and submit your self to God and seek for the thruth about d existance of Allah and his messenger Jesus. Set your self free from desception. *seek 4 knowledge*

I hope your lousy "evidence" also goes as far as iraq afghanistan and syria to prove that "patricks" are responsible for acts of terrorism!
Re: Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing by aadrSales: 7:07am On Feb 13, 2015
The same biu
Re: Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing by aadrSales: 7:08am On Feb 13, 2015
The same biu, god help us

Re: Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing by valemtech(m): 7:37am On Feb 13, 2015
We are valem click we import products from China, the US and the UK and some other parts of the world where you get good, quality products at insane profits.
You are reading this special invitation because you showed interest in our online information offered to readers of our newsletters, online newspaper posts and facebook postings.
If you’ve always wanted to start your own product line, manufacture your own brand, and build a rock solid business by promoting your own manufactured goods, products and brand name, then pay very close attention - because this is the most important business letter you will ever read.

1. What To Buy
2. Where To Buy Them
3. How To Carry Out An Effective Market Research To Ascertain Prices and Who You Will Be Supplying To
4. How To Determine What Will Sell And What Will Not Sell
5. Where To Buy Your Goods
6. How To Determine The Quality Of A Product Before Buying
7. How To Over Ride The Shipping Cost and Gets The Supplier To Bear The Shipping Cost For You.
8. How To Avoid The Custom Guys
9. How To Make Payments For Your Products
10. How to sell
11. Etc

I have been to numerous presentations and trade shows around the world sourcing for products at insanely cheap prices to be sold at a minimum of 300% profit in most cases.
The import-export business is extremely lucrative, exciting and prestigious.
However, without the right information and being armed with the right tools, it’s easy to lose big in the import business.
But once you know the tricks of the trade, you can make amazing profits. Many times without any risk using other peoples’ money. That’s what makes the import-export business so attractive.
Amazingly, you can do it . . .

• without an office
• without stockpiling any inventory
• starting with just about =N= 50,000 only
In addition you do not:
• require a time investment in product creation
• you don’t need an office
• and gosh, you don’t even need an employee.
We will doing a promo on our mini import training for 5days
For just N10,000 only
Call 08037607036

Re: Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing by oxyG: 8:22am On Feb 13, 2015
kay1one2:
Guidance is not by power but by the will of Allah,may Allah guide you and your likes to Islam,may He forgive you your sins and may He show you mercy by making you one of His pious slaves.
Re: Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing by kay1one2(m): 8:37am On Feb 13, 2015
oxyG:

Guidance is not by power but by the will of Allah,may Allah guide you and your likes to Islam,may He forgive you your sins and may He show you mercy by making you one of His pious slaves.

Your father slave! I rebuke you slave of a stone and satanism!
Re: Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing by buJu234: 10:36am On Feb 13, 2015
and to those ladies that have the tot of becoming a potential bomber.. plz read this:-

ISLAMABAD (The Global Edition) – Khalida Akhtar, a 20-year-old Taliban suicide bomber, decided at the last minute not to blow herself up at the main train station in the capitol of Pakistan because she remembered that she would have to deal with a bunch of virgin guys in heaven, local authorities say.

get more of the story from:-

http://www.theglobaledition.com/female-taliban-suicide-bomber-hates-the-idea-of-virgins-in-heaven/
Re: Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing by ebony2011(m): 12:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
sad one.
Re: Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing by osholuamhe: 4:42pm On Feb 13, 2015
White007:
angry

Is anyone still foolish enough to call islam religion? islam is a purely archaic oppressive political ideology that tells muslims the ludicrous notion that they are better than everyone else and it sanctions these muslims to kill infidels - as they so ignorantly call them. Folks, that is definitively not religion. If that's religion I'm Frank Sinatra. islam was concocted for conquest by sick and demented arabs who were running around the desert envious of the rapidly advancing civilizations being created by Jews and Christians. When these muslims realized they could not replicate the rapdily advancing civilizations of the Jews and Christians they simply decided to steal it and their method was murder. There is nothing good in islam only pure, unadulterated evil.

Someone should quote this post before a jihadist mod hide this post cheesy
Re: Picture Of Biu After Today's Bombing by hamzyluv(m): 11:17pm On Feb 14, 2015
speak2emmalex:

Allah is no God..The name Allah is an Arabic idol and it is in no way to be compared to Jehovah the God of Abraham..So stop the ignorance we don't serve the same God.

Jesus is God.. .Muhammad is a Blood sucking terrorist
waooooo, so lovely.. i can see why devil tempt God.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: I Did Not Write The AGF, It Is Fake News - Emeka Ihedioha / Tinubu’s Appointees Are Nigeria’s Problems – Allen Onyema / I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.