Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

My View On Buhari's Wife And Her Evil N137 Million IDP Donation. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My View On Buhari's Wife And Her Evil N137 Million IDP Donation. (31734 Views)

Man Fulfills His Promise, Pours Water On Floor And Drinks On Buhari's Arrival / US GOVT Fayose Allegation On President Buhari's Wife Aisha Was True (photo) / Aisha Buhari In Jefferson Bribery Scandal Not President Buhari’s Wife — Ex-efcc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My View On Buhari's Wife And Her Evil N137 Million IDP Donation. by wonlasewonimi: 12:13pm On Feb 13, 2015
I insist there are so many retardds on this NL sometimes I wonder how seun cope. How can she afford to donate N137m to a charity when her husband could not afford the APC ticket. Do people not think if she did try that on her own, her husband won't allow her to make such donations cos it wouldn't align with his campaign strategy. Do people realise joint donations could be handed over to the recipients on behalf of the donors by a well known and possibly highly regarded personality?

In efforts to make scathing remarks, people lose common sense. Seun please how do you deal with so many dunderheads on this website?

1 Like

Re: My View On Buhari's Wife And Her Evil N137 Million IDP Donation. by phlame(m): 12:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
udyheart01:
I still find it surprising that Buhari's wife could donate N137 million to internally displaced persons (IDP) in Adamawa, an action she has never done before.

I have spent over N3000 recharge cards calling people in Katsina State if she has ever donated
common mats to a mosque, but the answer remains No.

She has never given any financial help publicly that I know of, but all from the moon, she brings
out this evil donation. How did she get this money when her husband, Muhammadu Buhari
borrowed N27 million just to pick the APC presidential form?

This Greek gift is totally unacceptable, condemnable and not to be tolerated in our democracy. We should not encourage emergency donors who bring money during elections just to deceive the populace. She has her home state, where she could have made donations to, but she didn't, and went to faraway Adamawa to give.

This is hypocrisy taken too far, a faux and a big media goof. Whoever advised her in Buhari's
media team have only succeeded in taking away some integrity and current shine that Buhari
enjoys and I hope my friends in the media committee takes note. We cannot condemn the PDP, while APC scream hypocritical change to us. What manner of change is this? Charity begins at home and it must begin long before now.

Madam, your gift is not accepted even in heaven.

U need a "JOB"
Re: My View On Buhari's Wife And Her Evil N137 Million IDP Donation. by melomelo: 12:24pm On Feb 13, 2015
udyheart01:

So She had 137M yet her hubby went to borrow
27M to buy APC form. What a deceit? What a
change?
#WakeUp!
Embezzlement commence.
Like Husbi like Wife
Re: My View On Buhari's Wife And Her Evil N137 Million IDP Donation. by Eluwilussit(m): 12:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
Trut:

Seconded

Thirded
Re: My View On Buhari's Wife And Her Evil N137 Million IDP Donation. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 13, 2015
All of you screaming supporters, who are the supporters and where were they when Buhari wanted to get the presidential ticket? Why did they allow him to borrow when they could have easily 'supported him
undecided undecided
Re: My View On Buhari's Wife And Her Evil N137 Million IDP Donation. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 13, 2015
wonlasewonimi:
I insist there are so many retardds on this NL sometimes I wonder how seun cope. How can she afford to donate N137m to a charity when her husband could not afford the APC ticket. Do people not think if she did try that on her own, her husband won't allow her to make such donations cos it wouldn't align with his campaign strategy. Do people realise joint donations could be handed over to the recipients on behalf of the donors by a well known and possibly highly regarded personality?

In efforts to make scathing remarks, people lose common sense. Seun please how do you deal with so many dunderheads on this website?
Have you also considered that her husband does not think like you? Just because you think a certain way doesn't mean he will think like that?
At least you are not Buhari or are you?
Re: My View On Buhari's Wife And Her Evil N137 Million IDP Donation. by Eluwilussit(m): 12:32pm On Feb 13, 2015
demelza:
I just wanted you to be aware cos its obvious you think you are making sense. And that is really bad for society Sir.

While you may be right about the source of the goods, the op is also right about the timing. Like people have been saying, Buhari and his entire family were never in the habit of helping any cause. Why now, if not for the sole reason of deceiving the masses?
Re: My View On Buhari's Wife And Her Evil N137 Million IDP Donation. by smartg(m): 12:46pm On Feb 13, 2015
ArchEnemy:
Chief, what is wrong with that woman donating 137 million naira? If she has the means, why not?
And who says she cant be 'richer' than her husband
But she refused to lend N27m naira to her husband to purchase form. yet she want to campaign wit 137 million naira.... what a political wife!!
Re: My View On Buhari's Wife And Her Evil N137 Million IDP Donation. by Malawian(m): 12:53pm On Feb 13, 2015
ArchEnemy:
Chief, what is wrong with that woman donating 137 million naira? If she has the means, why not?
please what is her work that she has 137 million to donate?
also, in islam, all her money belongs to her husband!!,
so how much does our mr integrity have now?

1 Like

Re: My View On Buhari's Wife And Her Evil N137 Million IDP Donation. by Henrolla(m): 1:32pm On Feb 13, 2015
udyheart01:
I still find it surprising that Buhari's wife could donate N137 million to internally displaced persons (IDP) in Adamawa, an action she has never done before.

I have spent over N3000 recharge cards calling people in Katsina State if she has ever donated

She has never given any financial help publicly that I know of, but all from the moon, she brings
out this evil donation. How did she get this money when her husband, Muhammadu Buhari

This Greek gift is totally unacceptable, condemnable and not to be tolerated in our democracy. We should not encourage emergency donors who bring money during elections just to deceive the populace. She has her home state, where she could have made donations to, but she didn't, and went to faraway Adamawa to give.

This is hypocrisy taken too far, a faux and a big media goof. Whoever advised her in Buhari's
media team have only succeeded in taking away some integrity and current shine that Buhari
enjoys and I hope my friends in the media committee takes note. We cannot condemn the PDP, while APC scream hypocritical change to us. What manner of change is this? Charity begins at home and it must begin long before now.

she is still a better first lady when compared to PEJ. just can't stand her 4 another 4 years
Re: My View On Buhari's Wife And Her Evil N137 Million IDP Donation. by mrrock: 2:01pm On Feb 13, 2015
Buhari is one of the most corrupt past leader of this country. He's extremely very rich, as rich as his contemporaries like Babangida and others. He have only managed to package himself as a saint which some gullible Nigerians believe. In Nigeria; Na who they catch be thief.
Re: My View On Buhari's Wife And Her Evil N137 Million IDP Donation. by customized19: 2:13pm On Feb 13, 2015
[s]
Collynzo9:
The worst part was that she couldn't hide her motive for the donation.
Her speech on the day was a purely campaign speech.

She couldn't even pretend that the donation was out of love and care fot the displaced rather she made it clear to them that she wanted their votes.
[/s]

Amadi, you are blaming her for being honest. You want her to pretend like you do here forming bigman when you are just a common welder and drunkard cheesy cheesy
Re: My View On Buhari's Wife And Her Evil N137 Million IDP Donation. by VoteWisely: 2:27pm On Feb 13, 2015
#VoteWisely

1 Like

Re: My View On Buhari's Wife And Her Evil N137 Million IDP Donation. by akubudejud(m): 2:45pm On Feb 13, 2015
ArchEnemy:

...no body is arguing that a woman can not be richer than her husband,but the act she put on is hypocritical, Nigerians are wiser now APC should be careful at a time where we are all believing and viewing the Buhari's team to be the good change coming to the Nigerian masses. Except of course if we are deceiving ourselves,if she had done this maybe early last year that will be okay, truly Buhari is my kind of man but I hate his wife's action with passion he can not deny not knowing anything about it ..137MILLION?Hha ha ha ha!. if we can caution Jonathan's wife I think she must be tamed too.SIMPLE!!

1 Like

Re: My View On Buhari's Wife And Her Evil N137 Million IDP Donation. by great664(m): 3:32pm On Feb 13, 2015
ArchEnemy:
Call a spade a spade stop being biased pls, if she is richer than her husband but couldn't give Buhari 27 Million to purchase form, where was she all these years? As past leader, which Foundation has gmb or the wife created to help the youth or widows or children in their state or Nigeria as a whole. Stop being biased, being biased is more than HIV and it kills faster

1 Like

Re: My View On Buhari's Wife And Her Evil N137 Million IDP Donation. by abokine: 3:56pm On Feb 13, 2015
udyheart01:

Their are so many misinformed people in this country, but let me help you clarify some issues here it is then left for you to believe it or not.
1. Mrs Aisha Buhari is not from Katsina state but a beautiful Fulani woman from Adawa state.
2. She did not donated N137m cash but drugs and other first aid materials which is highly recommendable by Red Cross standard.
3. She is a wife of GMB so her action will definitely generate huge publicity.
4. Tell me what is wrong with her donating relief materials to IDPS even if is for political gains? The last time I check Mrs Jonathan has no record of doing anything close to what she did which is "humanly".
5. Is her humanly action recommendable or condamable?

1 Like

Re: My View On Buhari's Wife And Her Evil N137 Million IDP Donation. by Chiaka(f): 4:01pm On Feb 13, 2015
blackCITIZEN:

Must you tell NLanders how ungrateful and silly you are? Did you condemn funny price reduction on fuel, or the stomach infrastructure of Fayose all around election corner..
For your own good, please
Run to any nearby canpentry workshop to dismantle your skull and rearrange you brain for proper reasoning.
Your reasoning dey smell.. Too dirty
SAI CHANGE

Lol dont make yourself look silly.Buhari told you he had just one million? Please watch his interview on ebony life tv for clarity purpose.
Re: My View On Buhari's Wife And Her Evil N137 Million IDP Donation. by Chiaka(f): 4:01pm On Feb 13, 2015
Dbakre1:
Let's try confirm how the money was raised before commenting, its important dear Nigerias.

We are waiting for you to tell us.
Re: My View On Buhari's Wife And Her Evil N137 Million IDP Donation. by mediauno: 4:14pm On Feb 13, 2015
Re: My View On Buhari's Wife And Her Evil N137 Million IDP Donation. by Demmzy15(m): 4:40pm On Feb 13, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I ve #1m in ma acct, I don't ve money, I ve one house. Na wetin d man talk. Buh all his kids and grand kids are studying in d UK, and his wife just donated dis huge some of money, den ya begin to ask, where did dis woman get d money from? Buhari nids to tell us abt d $2.8b fela sang abt. He shld tell us wad and how he spent all dat money.

My guy I'm a Fela fan and he sang nothing about Buhari stealing money!! Please the name of song, so I can expose ur lies against GMB!

Sai Change
Re: My View On Buhari's Wife And Her Evil N137 Million IDP Donation. by gulees: 4:44pm On Feb 13, 2015
I think its only right if we share sentiments based on facts, instead of smearing a person's credibility without facts. These is because:
1. Buhari's wife is an indigene of Adamawa State.
2. The millions of Naira worth of items were presented on APCs behalf, Mrs Buhari was only a facilitator.
3. There is no point falsely deconstructing a person's reputation for no obvious reason. Lets act wisely.
Re: My View On Buhari's Wife And Her Evil N137 Million IDP Donation. by InHim4Him(m): 6:14pm On Feb 13, 2015
How come Buhari and APC supporters are always violent, abusive and aggressive even against invisible, unknown opponents? Is this also all about politics? There is something I am not getting.
Re: My View On Buhari's Wife And Her Evil N137 Million IDP Donation. by rossi49ja(m): 6:57pm On Feb 13, 2015
dondo83:

i was not surprised to see insinuations like how did she get the money .please note the news does not say the items donated were procured by mrs buhari or that she used her money.there are many members of apc and many symphatisers of the party that can collaborate for a noble cause such as this what is required is for the leadership to enjoy the good will of the people.if mrs buhari ask for donation from people to be able to give the displaced people something,i am sure many will give to her because of the believe in her and her husband.

And she could not muster all this goodwill with her dignified position before now. All na wash jare. Clear case of eye service because of the election.
Re: My View On Buhari's Wife And Her Evil N137 Million IDP Donation. by harbarzzy(m): 7:27pm On Feb 13, 2015
See wetin Oga jonah don cos to our youth..dem no dey think again b4 dey comment!
Re: My View On Buhari's Wife And Her Evil N137 Million IDP Donation. by DONOCSO(m): 7:54pm On Feb 13, 2015
udyheart01:

What's your ba3 %?

we use scifi over here.
Re: My View On Buhari's Wife And Her Evil N137 Million IDP Donation. by cupidhero(m): 8:10pm On Feb 13, 2015
Maybe she did some public fund raising to get the money. Who knows!
Re: My View On Buhari's Wife And Her Evil N137 Million IDP Donation. by kingjosephat(m): 8:50pm On Feb 13, 2015
abokine:

Their are so many misinformed people in this country, but let me help you clarify some issues here it is then left for you to believe it or not.
1. Mrs Aisha Buhari is not from Katsina state but a beautiful Fulani woman from Adawa state.
2. She did not donated N137m cash but drugs and other first aid materials which is highly recommendable by Red Cross standard.
3. She is a wife of GMB so her action will definitely generate huge publicity.
4. Tell me what is wrong with her donating relief materials to IDPS even if is for political gains? The last time I check Mrs Jonathan has no record of doing anything close to what she did which is "humanly".
5. Is her humanly action recommendable or condamable?
Campaign things
What is good is good and what is bad is bad.
For once we never heard of her donating any item to any individual not to talk of IDP. Why Now?
Re: My View On Buhari's Wife And Her Evil N137 Million IDP Donation. by chillbabe(f): 9:15pm On Feb 13, 2015
dondo83:

i was not surprised to see insinuations like how did she get the money .please note the news does not say the items donated were procured by mrs buhari or that she used her money.there are many members of apc and many symphatisers of the party that can collaborate for a noble cause such as this what is required is for the leadership to enjoy the good will of the people.if mrs buhari ask for donation from people to be able to give the displaced people something,i am sure many will give to her because of the believe in her and her husband.

Why adamawa cause it's a pdp state. They r all the same they dnt care about Nigeria in a whole. It's just about getting to the seat of power.

Re: My View On Buhari's Wife And Her Evil N137 Million IDP Donation. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 13, 2015
Trut:

Seconded

thirded
Re: My View On Buhari's Wife And Her Evil N137 Million IDP Donation. by fineworker24(m): 9:00am On Feb 14, 2015
dondo83:

Hypocrisy runs in your blood.
Re: My View On Buhari's Wife And Her Evil N137 Million IDP Donation. by mandhi(m): 3:27am On Mar 14, 2015
Abraham2013:

Bros b sincere, if it was PEJ dat did dis, would hav d same view? Even if u saw were all d PDP governors wives were contributing d money, would still hav dis same view?
To frank with u I wld not hav cared, the last 5 years PEJ has made lots of Donation which hav seen but did not show concern, be cos. Whether she did it for charity or score political points is not mine to judge but GOD. My own is congratulate or simply ignore if I don't. And d lather wld hav been my position cos I don't bring politics into everything I do.
But since u came to me tru d political realm, I wld say most of PEJ's donation are politically motivated.
GOD Bless Nigeria
Re: My View On Buhari's Wife And Her Evil N137 Million IDP Donation. by mandhi(m): 12:36am On Apr 12, 2015
Abraham2013:

Bros b sincere, if it was PEJ dat did dis, would hav d same view? Even if u saw were all d PDP governors wives were contributing d money, would still hav dis same view?
Wld not even think of making a thread for it. Cos it's unnecessary.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sorry State Of Odili Road ,port Harcourt / Gbenga Abiola, Youngest Council Boss In Lagos / Rochas Okorocha & Obiano Reconcile After Throwing Shades At Each Other. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.