Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

What A Shame! Nigerian Labour Congresselection Today Ended In Fiasco - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What A Shame! Nigerian Labour Congresselection Today Ended In Fiasco (1201 Views)

Kano Government Sponsored Pro-Deregulation Rally Ends In Fiasco / Kano Govt-sponsored Pro-deregulation Rally Ends In Fiasco / Senate Screening Of Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim Was A Shame, Don't You Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Shame! Nigerian Labour Congresselection Today Ended In Fiasco by udyheart01(m): 9:40pm On Feb 12, 2015
What a shame! Nigerian Labour Congress
election today ended in fiasco over allegations of
irregularities. If the largest and most powerful
pressure group in the country cannot conduct a
free, fair and credible election what do we expect
from INEC? Will the NLC still have the moral
courage to chastise INEC and the federal
government over electoral malfeasance? I feel
very sorry for the future of Nigeria. This is very
shameful.

Re: What A Shame! Nigerian Labour Congresselection Today Ended In Fiasco by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 12, 2015
we need change in every every.....naija need change!!!
Re: What A Shame! Nigerian Labour Congresselection Today Ended In Fiasco by Trinxie(f): 10:05pm On Feb 12, 2015
CHANGE!!! IS THE WORD
Re: What A Shame! Nigerian Labour Congresselection Today Ended In Fiasco by Nctrice(m): 10:11pm On Feb 12, 2015
OP don't be surprised that some fools will blame GEJ!

2 Likes

Re: What A Shame! Nigerian Labour Congresselection Today Ended In Fiasco by hopilo: 10:27pm On Feb 12, 2015
Before this my comment, over 45 people viewed this post and could not express their opinion in writing. May be because it is not APC and PDP, GEJ and GMB. What I see is that Nigerians are nothing but people that are good at finding faults in others while paying little attention to the log embedded in their eyes. This is NLC, the same thing happened in NBA 3 years ago. I still think as we rant CHANGE and FORWARD everywhere, Nigerians should start the change and forward march from themselves before expecting miracles from GEJ or GMB.

1 Like

Re: What A Shame! Nigerian Labour Congresselection Today Ended In Fiasco by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 12, 2015
Nctrice:
OP don't be surprised that some fools will blame GEJ!
Well as for me I will blame "corruption" and I will also blame your "bad manners"......
Re: What A Shame! Nigerian Labour Congresselection Today Ended In Fiasco by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 12, 2015
We don't nid change, we want continuity!
Re: What A Shame! Nigerian Labour Congresselection Today Ended In Fiasco by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 12, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
We don't nid change, we want continuity!
Continuity in corruption??continuity in insecurity??continuity in power failure??continuity in unemployment??continuity in poor infrastructure??......

WE WANT CHANGE....give me my change...

2 Likes

Re: What A Shame! Nigerian Labour Congresselection Today Ended In Fiasco by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 12, 2015
wakacome:
Continuity in corruption??continuity in insecurity??continuity in power failure??continuity in unemployment??continuity in poor infrastructure??......

WE WANT CHANGE....give me my change...
so u nid change to tinubu, change to amaechi, change to saraki. Change to d jagaban of weed cum change to asiwaju of corruption? So wads d change ya talking abt? Tell me anytin dat ya can boast abt tinubu aside his thug life and corruption?

2 Likes

Re: What A Shame! Nigerian Labour Congresselection Today Ended In Fiasco by Nobody: 6:12am On Feb 13, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
so u nid change to tinubu, change to amaechi, change to saraki. Change to d jagaban of weed cum change to asiwaju of corruption? So wads d change ya talking abt? Tell me anytin dat ya can boast abt tinubu aside his thug life and corruption?
MUMU.....You keep shouting tinubu,ameachi, and say they are corrupt yet you people do not have evidence to prosecute them and send them to jail??you people should stop barking like a toothless dog.....and the change am talking about is the change from rubbish transformation to the real positive change in nigeria.......most nigerians are sick and tired of the present government that promote clueless and rubbish transformation agenda that is not having effect on the common man on the street...as I am even talking to you right now am using generator right now..there is no light...after the PDP led government for the past 15 years have spent billions of dollars yet there is no FULL stable power supply all over nigeria....we can't take bad governance anymore...it has to stop...we need change and fresh air...

1 Like

Re: What A Shame! Nigerian Labour Congresselection Today Ended In Fiasco by ope2711(m): 6:27am On Feb 13, 2015
GEJ see your life! I can feel your hand here. You better go and CHANGE!
Re: What A Shame! Nigerian Labour Congresselection Today Ended In Fiasco by hopilo: 7:16am On Feb 13, 2015
ope2711:
GEJ see your life! I can feel your hand here. You better go and CHANGE!
Buhari visited them to address them during this congress. He is number one suspect in this fiasco
Re: What A Shame! Nigerian Labour Congresselection Today Ended In Fiasco by benson81(m): 7:25am On Feb 13, 2015
hopilo:
Before this my comment, over 45 people viewed this post and could not express their opinion in writing. May be because it is not APC and PDP, GEJ and GMB. What I see is that Nigerians are nothing but people that are good at finding faults in others while paying little attention to the log embedded in their eyes. This is NLC, the same thing happened in NBA 3 years ago. I still think as we rant CHANGE and FORWARD everywhere, Nigerians should start the change and forward march from themselves before expecting miracles from GEJ or GMB.
U spoke my mind here.all the ppl commenting on politics ask or find out how they manage there families,offices,town meetings etc and u will be surprised that they are worse than our leaders!
Re: What A Shame! Nigerian Labour Congresselection Today Ended In Fiasco by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 13, 2015
Hahahahahahaha!

When some of us are insisting that Nigeria is a joke , we are called names.
The NLC did not disappoint at all.
They only showed who they are: Nigerians!

Nigeria a creation of slave masters is destroying our heritages!
To solve our problem, we need to get to the root!
Who created Nigeria and for what purpose?

What purpose is Nigeria serving?
Let the Odua nation govern themselves, let the Biafrans govern themselves,
let the Arewa, the Niger Deltans and the Middle Deltans govern themselves!

A stitch in time saves a nine!
Re: What A Shame! Nigerian Labour Congresselection Today Ended In Fiasco by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 13, 2015
hopilo:

Buhari visited them to address them during this congress. He is number one suspect in this fiasco
Must you blame BUHARI for everything??very soon you will blame buhari for your stupidity,you will soon blame buhari for your foolishness,am sure very soon you will blame buhari for the reason why you are thinking stupidly with your empty cupboard you call brain........,very soon you will blame buhari for your lack of intelligence....

if you don't like buhari does that mean you should blame him for everything??you deserve a hot slap......
Re: What A Shame! Nigerian Labour Congresselection Today Ended In Fiasco by hopilo: 4:12pm On Feb 18, 2015
wakacome:
Must you blame BUHARI for everything??very soon you will blame buhari for your stupidity,you will soon blame buhari for your foolishness,am sure very soon you will blame buhari for the reason why you are thinking stupidly with your empty cupboard you call brain........,very soon you will blame buhari for your lack of intelligence....

if you don't like buhari does that mean you should blame him for everything??you deserve a hot slap......

I insist it is Buhari. Tell me it's GEJ

(1) (Reply)

Audu Ogbeh: Chasing Rat While Our House Burns! / Where Is My Friend......? / Did Obanikoro's Son Win In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.