Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,850 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Duncan Mighty Finally Gave Out his Ford Car To An Errand Boy - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty Finally Gave Out his Ford Car To An Errand Boy (40259 Views)

Duncan Mighty Buys A Car For His Wife After Giving Him A Baby Girl / Duncan Mighty Meets With Niger-Delta Avengers (pic) / Olamide Share A Photo Of His Ford Limo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duncan Mighty Finally Gave Out his Ford Car To An Errand Boy by wman(m): 8:15am On Feb 13, 2015
yemicoal:
Minimum of 5 credit

This got me cracking. grin
yemicoal:
Minimum of 5 credit

This got me cracking.
Selling the car would pay the boy.

For your PC,Android and PSP games,1080p HD movies,T.V series and documentaries, check us out on https://www.nairaland.com/1035742/garnet-pc-games-sale-cheapest

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Finally Gave Out his Ford Car To An Errand Boy by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 13, 2015
yemicoal:
cool, thought twaa a jeep angry angry , all I see is a saloon car.

abi oo
Re: Duncan Mighty Finally Gave Out his Ford Car To An Errand Boy by Proffdada: 8:20am On Feb 13, 2015
more errands

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Finally Gave Out his Ford Car To An Errand Boy by vega84(m): 8:24am On Feb 13, 2015
I thought it was the jeep? I didn't see this little ford on that pix oooo, well is till sometin God bless! #vegatalks#
Re: Duncan Mighty Finally Gave Out his Ford Car To An Errand Boy by Rolexnax(m): 8:25am On Feb 13, 2015
Twaat it was a big car......
Re: Duncan Mighty Finally Gave Out his Ford Car To An Errand Boy by Masterclass32: 8:27am On Feb 13, 2015
He try wella cheesy
Re: Duncan Mighty Finally Gave Out his Ford Car To An Errand Boy by notoriousbabe: 8:35am On Feb 13, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Haba! Embrace good deeds embarassed
what good deeds?when he was making noise of giving out a car,he showed usthe photographs of his jeeps,but see what he gave out at the end of the day. Must he decieve people or even make noise about the pooo?
Re: Duncan Mighty Finally Gave Out his Ford Car To An Errand Boy by jerrymej(m): 8:35am On Feb 13, 2015
Nice act though!

Thought it's that #Range Rover# that has no space in the Pack he'll give out.. LOL!!!

#GOD BLESS YOU DEAR#
You'll receive more than you give...
Re: Duncan Mighty Finally Gave Out his Ford Car To An Errand Boy by Prospero01(m): 8:35am On Feb 13, 2015
axortedbabe:
he didnt promise any jeep,he posted many cars in his garage and said God has blessed him with so many cars that he wants him(God)to lay one person in his heart so he can give out one to him/her..guess dis is d outcome..

Thanka Jare. U re spot on. Whether it's an old model car or not, when U get to the level of bin a blessing to someone else then U will appreciate what Duncan Mighty has done. Some people slating him for not giving Jeep has not even blessed an individual with dia over worn clothes.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Finally Gave Out his Ford Car To An Errand Boy by stagger: 8:37am On Feb 13, 2015
yemicoal:
cool, thought twaa a jeep angry angry , all I see is a saloon car.

And how is an errand boy supposed to maintain a jeep? You get sense at all?

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Finally Gave Out his Ford Car To An Errand Boy by notoriousbabe: 8:37am On Feb 13, 2015
madridguy:
Duncan need to be charge to court for deceiving the entire Nigerian. He promised SUV jeep branded new one and you are giving out this Taxi, God will judge you. Congrant to the winner, drive safe and always obey the traffic rule.

God bless Nigeria above any Nation.
no mind the noise maker
Re: Duncan Mighty Finally Gave Out his Ford Car To An Errand Boy by staymore: 8:41am On Feb 13, 2015
Is that the 'Machine' Duncan Mighty was referring to?
Re: Duncan Mighty Finally Gave Out his Ford Car To An Errand Boy by ElFenomeno1: 8:42am On Feb 13, 2015
Errand boy?

First you posted a picture of a jeep, making everyone believe what you are giving out is a jeep ...

Now you posted another picture calling the beneficient an errand boy and posting a saloon car?

I am sorry, but Duncan Mighty is an as...shole!

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Finally Gave Out his Ford Car To An Errand Boy by henrixx(m): 8:43am On Feb 13, 2015
valmunich:
What was the requirements for winning?
u have to be an errand boy

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Finally Gave Out his Ford Car To An Errand Boy by Galaxydon1(m): 8:44am On Feb 13, 2015
this old model car, i will throw the key back to him

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Finally Gave Out his Ford Car To An Errand Boy by toideve(m): 8:48am On Feb 13, 2015
Brand new tokunbo ford
Re: Duncan Mighty Finally Gave Out his Ford Car To An Errand Boy by Waper2(m): 8:58am On Feb 13, 2015
Old ford undecided
Re: Duncan Mighty Finally Gave Out his Ford Car To An Errand Boy by agrovick(m): 9:00am On Feb 13, 2015
dechandel:
The boy should Duncan Mighty for breach of words! If there is anything like that grin
He said he was giving out a jeep and not a '1999 toyota camry'
Lawa oo
When u get called to bar, come and disturb us with your legal jargon, for now leave us in peace tongue
Re: Duncan Mighty Finally Gave Out his Ford Car To An Errand Boy by mya1: 9:03am On Feb 13, 2015
I'm surprised everyone is ignoring the derogatory reference to the beneficiary. What the hell is "errand boy"?
Is it a way of showing his pseudo magnanimity- at the expense of the young man?
I see it more as a mocking remark than anything else.

Some of these artists need to grow up!

I'm not in the least impressed. undecided

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Finally Gave Out his Ford Car To An Errand Boy by argob44(f): 9:07am On Feb 13, 2015
He say na suv he wan give out o, how come am seeing the car he started life with? He for nor just announce am. People that give silently always give the best. I hope the dude won't spent all he had repairing the car everytime
Re: Duncan Mighty Finally Gave Out his Ford Car To An Errand Boy by slap1(m): 9:09am On Feb 13, 2015
Errand man
Re: Duncan Mighty Finally Gave Out his Ford Car To An Errand Boy by M4gunners: 9:09am On Feb 13, 2015
yemicoal:
angry angry, if you v been following the story, he posted the picture of a jeep and said it was up for grabs not this
Bro at all at all na winch.
Re: Duncan Mighty Finally Gave Out his Ford Car To An Errand Boy by Kingsasian(m): 9:22am On Feb 13, 2015
I am highly disappointed. I expected him to give out his rolls royce phantom.
Re: Duncan Mighty Finally Gave Out his Ford Car To An Errand Boy by denedene(m): 9:22am On Feb 13, 2015
duncan na wa o! na diz car u wan dash ney u announce am? surprisingly d car was nt even in d pic used for announcement. duncan d washer man buh congrats to d guy tho
Re: Duncan Mighty Finally Gave Out his Ford Car To An Errand Boy by Kingsasian(m): 9:23am On Feb 13, 2015
argob44:
He say na suv he wan give out o, how come am seeing the car he started life with? He for nor just announce am. People that give silently always give the best. I hope the dude won't spent all he had repairing the car everytime
hahahahahahaha, u get bad mouth sha...hahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Finally Gave Out his Ford Car To An Errand Boy by Dubemkelly(m): 9:26am On Feb 13, 2015
To whom a car is given, maintenance measures are necessary

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Finally Gave Out his Ford Car To An Errand Boy by Kingsasian(m): 9:28am On Feb 13, 2015
toideve:
Brand new tokunbo ford
hahahahahahaha, na brand new tokunbo second hand ford

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Finally Gave Out his Ford Car To An Errand Boy by feddy09(m): 9:29am On Feb 13, 2015
Na waaO! Duncan i tink say dem say u b aka Super Glue! Lol!!!!!
Re: Duncan Mighty Finally Gave Out his Ford Car To An Errand Boy by Bamss1: 9:29am On Feb 13, 2015
So na dis old man una dey call errand boy

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Finally Gave Out his Ford Car To An Errand Boy by jayriginal: 9:33am On Feb 13, 2015
yemicoal:
angry angry, if you v been following the story, he posted the picture of a jeep and said it was up for grabs not this

Not true.

He said his garage was full of machines and he wanted to give one out. I didnt even need to reopen the page to remember that. There were jeeps in the picture but he never said that he wanted to give any of them out.
Re: Duncan Mighty Finally Gave Out his Ford Car To An Errand Boy by hotgunz(m): 9:47am On Feb 13, 2015
yemicoal:
you re rite
Re: Duncan Mighty Finally Gave Out his Ford Car To An Errand Boy by abagnalie: 9:55am On Feb 13, 2015
after all the blabbing that these saloon car these muron give out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crazeclown, Dr Craze Graduates As A Medical Doctor (Photo) / Chika Ike Celebrates Christmas In Italy, Shares Sizzling Photos / Davido Retweets Adelekes’ Bank Accounts Frozen By EFCC Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.