Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,863 members, 7,956,265 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:51 AM

Duncan Mighty Finally Gave Out his Ford Car To An Errand Boy - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty Finally Gave Out his Ford Car To An Errand Boy (40371 Views)

Duncan Mighty Buys A Car For His Wife After Giving Him A Baby Girl / Duncan Mighty Meets With Niger-Delta Avengers (pic) / Olamide Share A Photo Of His Ford Limo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duncan Mighty Finally Gave Out his Ford Car To An Errand Boy by Shoutozone: 9:59am On Feb 13, 2015
But the last time I checked, he wanted to give out his SUV. Oh, he changed his mind. E no easy. #lol... A big tanx to him all d same.
Re: Duncan Mighty Finally Gave Out his Ford Car To An Errand Boy by lovely17(m): 10:11am On Feb 13, 2015
ladies will start chasing this one again now cheesy
Re: Duncan Mighty Finally Gave Out his Ford Car To An Errand Boy by zbone(m): 10:14am On Feb 13, 2015
yemicoal:
angry angry, if you v been following the story, he posted the picture of a jeep and said it was up for grabs not this

this is corruption! later they will say jona is corrupt ehn?
I tire for did country, corruption everywhere. smh
Re: Duncan Mighty Finally Gave Out his Ford Car To An Errand Boy by gegelicious: 10:30am On Feb 13, 2015
[b][/b]
Prettychyna:
Duncan mighty earlier this week said he wants to bless someone with one of his cars. Well, it turns out the lucky winner is an errand boy named Achinike chukwu. big congrats to him. see the tweet below:

http://chynaduru..com/2015/02/nsesee-who-duncan-mighty-blessed-his.html
dis errand boy is looking fly.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Finally Gave Out his Ford Car To An Errand Boy by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 13, 2015
axortedbabe:
he didnt promise any jeep,he posted many cars in his garage and said God has blessed him with so many cars that he wants him(God)to lay one person in his heart so he can give out one to him/her..guess dis is d outcome..

God bless u 4 ur truthfulness. Ppl can easily frame sm1 up. I fear oooom
Re: Duncan Mighty Finally Gave Out his Ford Car To An Errand Boy by yemicoal(m): 11:01am On Feb 13, 2015
zbone:

this is corruption! later they will say jona is corrupt ehn?
I tire for did country, corruption everywhere. smh
grin
Re: Duncan Mighty Finally Gave Out his Ford Car To An Errand Boy by yemicoal(m): 11:01am On Feb 13, 2015
jayriginal:

Not true.

He said his garage was full of machines and he wanted to give one out. I didnt even need to reopen the page to remember that. There were jeeps in the picture but he never said that he wanted to give any of them out.
you need to reopen d thread bro
Re: Duncan Mighty Finally Gave Out his Ford Car To An Errand Boy by yemicoal(m): 11:03am On Feb 13, 2015
stagger:

And how is an errand boy supposed to maintain a jeep? You get sense at all?
na you mumu pass, when he said he was giving out the jeep did he state it was going to be given to an errands boy?
Re: Duncan Mighty Finally Gave Out his Ford Car To An Errand Boy by yemicoal(m): 11:04am On Feb 13, 2015
ahizih:
ur type can't even buy somebody common one bottle of 33 beer,not to talk of givin out car key
ode
Re: Duncan Mighty Finally Gave Out his Ford Car To An Errand Boy by gp6liveth(m): 11:22am On Feb 13, 2015
yemicoal:
angry angry, if you v been following the story, he posted the picture of a jeep and said it was up for grabs not this

This guy must be an APCites. They never love to see good things happening in Nigeria
Re: Duncan Mighty Finally Gave Out his Ford Car To An Errand Boy by yemicoal(m): 11:27am On Feb 13, 2015
gp6liveth:

This guy must be an APCites. They never love to see good things happening in Nigeria
loool grin, he-diot angry
Re: Duncan Mighty Finally Gave Out his Ford Car To An Errand Boy by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 13, 2015
Being a man of steel, the errand boy don blow this year, na fuel money remain
Re: Duncan Mighty Finally Gave Out his Ford Car To An Errand Boy by Skoopy(m): 11:43am On Feb 13, 2015
And he wanted the world to know.

Bullshit.
Re: Duncan Mighty Finally Gave Out his Ford Car To An Errand Boy by Iyowuski: 11:45am On Feb 13, 2015
he said i would give out a machine he ended up giving out a tool..
all same something was given

thanks
see u same time same station
Re: Duncan Mighty Finally Gave Out his Ford Car To An Errand Boy by seangy4konji: 12:42pm On Feb 13, 2015
i thought it was the ford edge jeep you were dashing wene mighty...

You change mind?
Re: Duncan Mighty Finally Gave Out his Ford Car To An Errand Boy by bros856: 1:00pm On Feb 13, 2015
Some people sef! Ducan Mighty I have dash and give out 2 cars(2005 model convertible Bettle and a Honda Accord) to my friends already and about to give the third cars with one Pick up right now to another 2 Lucky guys in a local community in Eket LGA of Akwa Ibom State without going on social media, its no news you are biggest than this gussh(Ford Focus?) so stop making niose come to me i will dash you my Liberty Jeep that is park in my compound for 2yrs without use. Am just an average Nigerian worker who is working hrad for money and not corrupt. its just a mind set when God gives you the ability. That guy over there deserve it if he is your errand guy. Stop publicising him, its against the word of GOD. Don't let your left hand know what the right has done. Thats the Bless. Stop Please, its shameful. Help me inform him if no one has told him the true.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Finally Gave Out his Ford Car To An Errand Boy by piagetskinner(m): 1:27pm On Feb 13, 2015
From FoRD edge to ford Focus
Re: Duncan Mighty Finally Gave Out his Ford Car To An Errand Boy by anonym0us: 1:29pm On Feb 13, 2015
Kingblingz:
Bros after collecting the ford jeep,hope say u get money 2 dey maintain am?
people can be so clueless
Re: Duncan Mighty Finally Gave Out his Ford Car To An Errand Boy by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 13, 2015
Broda same tin wit me ooo.na jeep I see na.Nija.lol anyway, nice one..not easy to give out dat kind of gift
yemicoal:
cool, thought twaa a jeep angry angry , all I see is a saloon car.
Re: Duncan Mighty Finally Gave Out his Ford Car To An Errand Boy by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 13, 2015
Wi nor talk say e nor good.but na jeep wi see, why d matter con change.
ammyluv2002:
But half bread is better than none cheesy
Re: Duncan Mighty Finally Gave Out his Ford Car To An Errand Boy by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 13, 2015
Pls let's reason . Take ur mind to d pix he posted, in dat garage,they wer many cars fine, but a particular one was brought to d front.pls I did not skul o, but tell me wat came to ur mind wen u saw dat pix
axortedbabe:
he didnt promise any jeep,he posted many cars in his garage and said God has blessed him with so many cars that he wants him(God)to lay one person in his heart so he can give out one to him/her..guess dis is d outcome..
Re: Duncan Mighty Finally Gave Out his Ford Car To An Errand Boy by eightsin(m): 2:14pm On Feb 13, 2015
Most people talking here find it extremely difficult sending someone common recharge card yet they have the guts to abuse someone who gave out a car.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Finally Gave Out his Ford Car To An Errand Boy by ezeuju1(m): 2:21pm On Feb 13, 2015
Giving it out cos if too much problem. bleeping American car.
Re: Duncan Mighty Finally Gave Out his Ford Car To An Errand Boy by efonat(m): 2:41pm On Feb 13, 2015
Im not surprised is coming from a girl. They dont even know the name of cars. She don call ford camry now. grin
dechandel:
The boy should sue Duncan Mighty for breach of words! If there is anything like that grin
He said he was giving out a jeep and not a '1999 toyota camry'
Lawa oo

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Finally Gave Out his Ford Car To An Errand Boy by dechandel(f): 2:46pm On Feb 13, 2015
efonat:
Im not surprised is coming from a girl. They dont even know the name of cars. She don call ford camry now. grin
grin grin grin grin
Dont try me when it comes to cars o
. I be car dealer o

I only called that car camry cause it falls into the category of extinct cars na
Re: Duncan Mighty Finally Gave Out his Ford Car To An Errand Boy by osholuamhe: 4:29pm On Feb 13, 2015
His wife or girlfriend must've convinced him not to give the jeep.
Re: Duncan Mighty Finally Gave Out his Ford Car To An Errand Boy by efonat(m): 5:09pm On Feb 13, 2015
I for fear u o!
dechandel:
grin grin grin grin
Dont try me when it comes to cars o
. I be car dealer o

I only called that car camry cause it falls into the category of extinct cars na
Re: Duncan Mighty Finally Gave Out his Ford Car To An Errand Boy by JoeCutie(m): 6:33pm On Feb 13, 2015
A 15th century saloon car?
To an old man who still goes by the tag, "Errand Boy"?

I love Naija.
Nigeria is my country. cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty Finally Gave Out his Ford Car To An Errand Boy by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:51am On Feb 14, 2015
yemicoal:
he's a fraudster!
Last Bullet
He showed us pics of his jeeps.
He Nkem give the poor dude one small saloon car wey the 2nd hand value no pass N500,000.
I m sure that's the 1st car he bought when he started hammering!
Re: Duncan Mighty Finally Gave Out his Ford Car To An Errand Boy by sam1990(m): 4:22pm On Jul 13, 2015
I thought he posted a jeep and not this car
na whaooooooo when he know say the car no fit him again,why he no go dash am out. anyway,congratulation to the winner and thanks to Duncan mighty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dotman And His Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy (Photos) / Osita Iheme (pawpaw) Goes Golfing (photos) / Ibinabo Fiberesima Stuns At Samson Siasia's Daughter's Traditional Wedding(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.