Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Muna Ibekwe’s Sister Tells More About His Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Muna Ibekwe’s Sister Tells More About His Death (927 Views)

Muna Obiekwe's Sister Reveals The Truth About His Death / Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death / ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Muna Ibekwe’s Sister Tells More About His Death by oludashmi(f): 2:34am On Feb 13, 2015
Speaking with Inside Nollywood during Muna Ibekwe’s burial on February 3rd, his step-sister, Chinwe Obiekwe said Muna was diagnosed of kidney failure but eventually before his year.

Below is the excerpt from the video…

“He was sick from last year October. It wasn’t a normal kidney failure. It was high BP that prompted his kidney failure. It did not give us time to do the transplant because it was his two kidneys that failed. And assuming it was a normal kidney failure, it’s supposed to be one kidney. My uncles were planning to come back to Nigeria and operate on him and do the transplant then he died on Sunday (Jan. 18th). Through out the one year he was sick, we were going for the dialysis ” Continue…

Asked why Muna had high BP, she said…
“Anybody can have high BP because of stress. It doesn’t mean family problem should prompt high BP, it comes with stress. He was taking his medicine but because he was always on set, in different locations, he didn’t have much time to drink his medicine properly.

Asked why Muna didn’t let his colleagues know he was sick and needed help, the sister said…
“Muna is from a home. He’s a private person. That he didn’t bring out what was wrong with him to the internet is because he’s a man and my family was ready to operate on him. You don’t have to come to internet and start telling people ‘my kidney failed. I need money to help myself. No. At times some problems come to you and you know this is a problem that can be sorted by your family. Had it been we were stranded, then we can start calling people to come and help us. That Muna didn’t tell people he was sick is because he’s a private person.

She said more. View remaining story plus video > here http://www.nigerianheadlines.com/muna-ibekwes-sister-tells-death/

(1) (Reply)

Who Knew Madonna Dated Tupac Before His Death... / PHOTO: What's This Nicki Minaj Is Putting On? / Jay Z Blessed The World With An Instagram Clip From His Wedding To Beyoncé

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.