Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,448 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Sweet Love Text Messages and 5 apps To Make Holidays Romantic, Exciting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sweet Love Text Messages and 5 apps To Make Holidays Romantic, Exciting (3342 Views)

10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / 120 Romantic Love Messages And Poem to send to your Loved one on valentines day / 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sweet Love Text Messages and 5 apps To Make Holidays Romantic, Exciting by miracle4(m): 4:06am On Feb 13, 2015
Don’t you think that technology can really help you spice holidays up a bit?

I mean, help you do something different from what you’ve always done during the holidays. Imagine waking up one morning to receive beautiful, romantic, sexy, motivating and lovely text messages, dating lines like:

My biggest reward is to see you smile, know you are happy, and feel you are loved. I know life is sometimes cruel, but that’s why I’m here, to show you that life can be good when somebody cares.

Love cures people, both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it

“I trust you” is a better compliment than “I love you” because you may not always trust the one you love, but believe me, you can always love the person you trust for the rest of your life.

If I were a stop light, I’d turn red every time you passed by, just so I could stare at you a bit longer

If love fails, set yourself free, let your heart spread its wings and fly again. Remember you may find love and lose it, but when love dies, you never have to die with it.

Love is a language spoken by everyone but understood only by the heart.

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, no one can ever tear them apart.

In love, very rarely do we win but when love is true, even if you lose, you still win just for having the tingle of loving someone more than you love yourself.

I’m not a photographer, but I can picture me and you together always.

If you really love someone never let go, don’t believe that letting go means that you love best, instead fight for your love, that’s what true love is.

Forget about Spiderman, Superman, and Batman. I’ll be your man.

If nothing lasts forever, will you be my nothing?

God puts a certain person in our lives for a reason, and whatever God had in mind for bringing you into mine, I don’t really mind. I’m just thankful He did

LOVE, is not a mistake ,but a misery. love is a very beautiful thing but full of pain and sorry. we just can’t do away with it.

Let me call you sweetheart, Because, you’ll always be the dearest, and, the sweetest one, in all the world to me, Because, I’ll always love you, more than you, could ever guess, you are my everything, my world and my Happiness.

You must be salivating with these lines already, right?

Holidays are usually piled up with many activities that leaves us with little time to start getting creative with lovely messages that will spike excitement to our partners.

The 6 apps below will help you write SMS lines and create stuff that will make your relationship work better, put smile in your friend’s face, have enough fun during the holidays.

1. 5000+ Love Messages

5000+ Love Messages is an awesome app for smartphones, it is available for android on the Google play store and for iOS on the iTunes app store.

You can CONTINUE READING
Re: Sweet Love Text Messages and 5 apps To Make Holidays Romantic, Exciting by miracle4(m): 5:20am On Feb 13, 2015
Feel free to add yours
Re: Sweet Love Text Messages and 5 apps To Make Holidays Romantic, Exciting by miracle4(m): 2:22pm On Feb 13, 2015
Here's another cute one for her

Hi sweery, can you please grant me the privilege to live in your socks? I really wanna be with you every step of the way..... Happy Val
Re: Sweet Love Text Messages and 5 apps To Make Holidays Romantic, Exciting by miracle4(m): 3:20am On Feb 14, 2015
Some more to add....
Please add yours to make today lively and give new ideas to some dudes with multiple babes grin grin grin grin grin

Death can’t kill what is not measured by time. I will love you forever, and when I die, whatever part of me is left, will love you, far beyond eternity.
Even if a day should go by when I don’t say “I love you”, may there never be a moment that goes by without you knowing that I do.
Re: Sweet Love Text Messages and 5 apps To Make Holidays Romantic, Exciting by memeluv(m): 11:11am On Feb 14, 2015
miracle4:
Even if a day should go by when I don’t say “I love you”, may there never be a moment that goes by without you knowing that I do.

I actually received this some years back.
Thanks for reminding me of it

1 Like

Re: Sweet Love Text Messages and 5 apps To Make Holidays Romantic, Exciting by miracle4(m): 5:16am On Oct 02, 2015
shocked
memeluv:

I actually received this some years back.
Thanks for reminding me of it

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do When Her Parents Don't Want Me To Marry Her. / Nigeria Ranked As The 6th Worst Country To Be Gay In / What Do U Think That This Guy Is Watching?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.