Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,893 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Police Tortured Couple For Receiving Stolen Goods [graphic Photo] - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Tortured Couple For Receiving Stolen Goods [graphic Photo] (28077 Views)

Obituary Poster Of A 10-Year-Old Boy Beaten, Tortured And Starved To Death / Soldiers Pluck Out Eye Of FRSC Official Who Pleaded Mercy For Tortured Victims / Photo: EFCC Arraigns Couple For N7million Land Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Police Tortured Couple For Receiving Stolen Goods [graphic Photo] by samkolo(m): 5:55am On Feb 14, 2015
Re: Police Tortured Couple For Receiving Stolen Goods [graphic Photo] by SenatorJames(m): 9:28am On Feb 14, 2015
We need more of Femi Falana in our society, just that I dont like the partisan politics he plays. He is more of a political activist than human right activist.

I pray justice take its course in this matter.
Re: Police Tortured Couple For Receiving Stolen Goods [graphic Photo] by francizy(m): 8:05am On Feb 15, 2015
thaoriginator:
That's what you get from a PDP police.. Total impunity!

Vote for Change my people!

Please think before commenting na... During Buhari's regime, was he not the Judge, the jury, the law, the court, the prosecutor, the police and the army?

Need I tell you how many people were tortured, imprisoned and even killed during his regime? Is it the arresting and killing of journalists? Or the frustration of bodies fighting for a good course? The violation of human rights during Buhari's government is the worst ever experienced by Nigerians, so what is your case?

I guess you just wanted some likes and shares.. Don't worry, 500 likes and 150 shares will soon be attached to your post...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Burial Poster Of Sergeant Akin Who Was Killed By Policeman In Rivers State(p / An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone / Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.