Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (28060 Views)

Man Attempts Suicide After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Kano (Photos) / Man Attempts To Cut Off Woman's Breast For Ritual In Anambra (Graphic Photo) / Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by Victni: 4:40pm On May 28, 2019
@Gistvic.com

A man was stopped as he tried to commit suicide after his girlfriend left him. Gistvic Reports.

The man who has prepared his suicide note and was about to kill himself was lucky saved by his friends who came visiting.

His friends were heard saying:
"Guy you Bleep up, Because Of Girl"

Watch Video Below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/05/man-attempts-to-kill-himself-after-his.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by delishpot: 4:44pm On May 28, 2019
I thought men said not every relationship must lead to marriage? Or does that rule count only when the men are doing the dumping and moving on?

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by Giddymoney(m): 4:46pm On May 28, 2019
The only problem I have with this post, is the phone they used in snapping this is thing. Almost went blind look at it

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by VulgarLee(m): 4:50pm On May 28, 2019
Idiat

They should allow him to die by fire

10 Likes

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by xendra: 5:24pm On May 28, 2019
delishpot:
I thought men said not every relationship must lead to marriage? Or does that rule count only when the men are doing the dumping and moving on?
I tire o

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 28, 2019
Man was never hot to begin with

9 Likes

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by aanuoluwami14(f): 6:13pm On May 28, 2019
Leave him alone! Mumu

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:53pm On May 28, 2019
Why him no come die now?!

Foolish boy!

5 Likes

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by mimilogistics: 6:53pm On May 28, 2019
shocked
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by tstx(m): 6:53pm On May 28, 2019
Heart break...

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by Richdad50(m): 6:53pm On May 28, 2019
shocked

Why are we having a sudden spike in very weak and overly emotional men. It has never been like in Nigeria's history. Never!!

I don't want to believe poverty or joblessness is responsible. It's hard to correlate both however, I am strongly of the opinion that there is an overwhelming relationship between distance from God and depression.

Richdad

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by mmadu5(m): 6:54pm On May 28, 2019
if u know how much the girl don collect from this guy u will not blame him most of you girls are demons . you know you dont love a guy yet you keep playing him

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by GeneralPula: 6:54pm On May 28, 2019
Omo Ase
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by Zombiekiller010: 6:54pm On May 28, 2019
This happens when you date only one lady, invested in her and expecting loyalty from her.

Wise men dates many ladies at a time, no expectation of loyalty, date to Bleep and not to love.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by jesse8048(m): 6:54pm On May 28, 2019
On top love you want to kill yourself? I'm sure he's the one spending and satisfying her sexually.

3 Likes

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 28, 2019
lol.. wayre

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 28, 2019
Uncle why na When fresh 21 year olds turn out everyday lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by paadee(m): 6:55pm On May 28, 2019
Wetin Kpekus go cause, Na Wah o!

4 Likes

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by Junkie1: 6:55pm On May 28, 2019
FOR A HOE?? MORE WEAK MEN ...WHAT HAPPENED TO WORKING ON YOURSELF IMPROVING AND UPGRADING UNTILL THAT BITCH WANTS YOU BACK WE MEN NEED TO DO BETTER THESE HOES ARE FOR EVERYBODY (JUICY J VOICE) STOP SIMPING FOR FVCK SAKE GET RID OF THAT NICE GUY/SMILEY FACE CRAP SMH

THIS BITCH NIGGA HAS SPOILT MY MOOD THIS EVENING

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by Mursz: 6:56pm On May 28, 2019
Love! What a ruse!
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by sparog(m): 6:56pm On May 28, 2019
Giddymoney:
The only problem I have with this post, is the phone they used in snapping this is thing. Almost went blind look at it

They must have used a sagem phone

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by jirnuya: 6:56pm On May 28, 2019
I just want to find a way of tying this suicide case to Buhari's government.

16 Likes

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 28, 2019
Coward without scrotum balls!
How can I commit suicide on top this life wey sweet, talk more of doing it cos of a lady..... May d gods forbid and reject!

5 Likes

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by oluadex99(m): 6:56pm On May 28, 2019
shocked shocked
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by Pavore9: 6:56pm On May 28, 2019
delishpot:

Not all leads to marriage, irrespective of who is doing the dumping.

7 Likes

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by Damfostopper(m): 6:57pm On May 28, 2019
female, girls, ladies, woman.... this gender can't make me commit suicide

7 Likes

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by Lovelyn451(f): 6:58pm On May 28, 2019
Now this is funny....hohohohohohhoho....my belle o...huhuhuhuhuhu.....hihihihhihihi

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him by Offpoint1: 6:58pm On May 28, 2019
If any of my relatives or friend tried to kill himself over a woman, that day I'll commit murder.

Weaklings should be send to heaven, no space on earth for them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Clearing Agents Arrested As NDLEA Intercepts ₦32 Billion Cocaine At Lagos Port / Police Tortured Couple For Receiving Stolen Goods [graphic Photo] / Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.