Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic (37305 Views)

See Photo Of Col. Hameed Ali Wearing APC Uniform But Declined Customs Uniform. / Journalist Allegedly Beaten Blue And Black In Imo Over Political Matters / Jonathan Bread Now In Town (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by alaoeri: 12:12pm On Feb 13, 2015
PDP & thuggery can't be separated.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by championeh(m): 12:12pm On Feb 13, 2015
I pray your face looks like this naturally soon. How old are you
Dbboy:
lies where is proof of were the blood is coming out from. that mans face is naturally like that if you take a closer look.

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by kelnas(m): 12:12pm On Feb 13, 2015
Say to election violence.
Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by zexzy(f): 12:13pm On Feb 13, 2015
Even though I don't support APC, this is just wrong, there should be freedom of expression, people should be free to wear whatever they want.
Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by Johnnoo(m): 12:13pm On Feb 13, 2015
Its only in Nigeria I hear this kind of story...
Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by kings09(m): 12:13pm On Feb 13, 2015
tociano009:
Good for him
hw z dat good for him?. What hapns to ur right to freedom of association and expression ?
Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by Walspring: 12:14pm On Feb 13, 2015
I pity the dude.. Apc will donate millions for him in future.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by efilefun(m): 12:14pm On Feb 13, 2015
tociano009:
Good for him

How I wished it was ur father that was beaten like that ... ode

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 13, 2015
kastonkastrol:
smh...... I pity the people of rivers state if they ever elect that thug of a wike/wicked as their governor.

smh again

Pity the people of Osun because there will be no more magga Amaechi to pay osun state civil servants salary.
Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by condralbede(m): 12:14pm On Feb 13, 2015
This isn't funny.
Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 13, 2015
Wetin dey pain me pass be say ppl wey dey do these things no get work atall. How's my pidgin English?? grin grin
Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by Trailblazer1(m): 12:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
I'm sure that hypocritical APC supporters will be quick to condemn this act forgetting that they are also guilty of the same in the north.

I condemn this act of political intolerance at all levels
Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by drey076(m): 12:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
tociano009:
Good for him
You are a fool
Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
lacasa:
I pity the rivers people should they surrender and let Wike/PEJ weasle their way into the government house.

Fayose's antics in Ekiti would be child's play compared to the impunity n' disregard for everything the state & its people holds dear, should the thug and his godmother get there.

#Sai Buhari!
#APC/Peterside the best for Rivers People

RevDesmondJuju:

[size=18pt]Why they love Amaechi but Hate Wike in Osun[/size]
Osun people have a lot to be grateful for Amaechi given Amaechi's highly misplaced priorities as to which commonwealth he is suppose to protect and oversee.

It is no news that Amaechi paid 4months backlog of owed salaries of osun state civil servants during the runup to the osun state elections in order to sway the civil servants and teachers bloc in voting Aregberascal.

Amaechi did not only stop there but also went on to fund Aregberascal's campaign which included stomach infrastructure incentives like Aregbe Odorless Fufu, Aregbe Rice and even miserly hundred naira airtime.

This is why Amaechi is so loved by them. grin

When it comes to Wike they see him as a thug because he will not share or allow them to partake in Rivers people's money.

Even their Governor has lamented several on his inability to manage the state without oil revenue allocation to which Osun does not Contribute a single drop. Aregbe is such a serial commenter on the oil industry that you will be forgiven if you thought Osun is a major oil producing state. Aregbe complains so much about everything from budget benchmarks to phantom missing monies that you willbe forgiven to think he is the Senate committee chairman on Petreoluem Ministry. If you doubt me just google ; "Aregbesola and Oil " and be amazed how many headines this parasite has generated just this year alone concerning oil industry. Even oil producing states like Delta, Bayelsa and Akwa Ibom governors don't lament like this alfa.

On the issue of Wike, they (osun people) know that as soon as Wike is sworn in ( this is not debatable as the man will emerge as governor come may 29) , all these free handouts will end.

This is why osunnites love Amaechi and hate Wike.

grin
Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by slap1(m): 12:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
So he was wearing the cap and minding his business and some people suddenly started beating him up?
Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by heurake: 12:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
jnh
Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by asala1: 12:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I condemd dis, buh wad abt d one dey do in d north? Try and report all and sundry

This is not the north, this you beating your people just because they belong to another political party. We Africans just hate each other so much.
Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by thaoriginator: 12:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
What do you expect from party of educated illiterates, touts, thieves, monkeys and a baboon president.

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by donc26(m): 12:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
Even in wicked sorry wike's village APC is currently on ground. No amount of intimidation can stop us. Dakuku peterside is the next govenor of River state. Power comes from God and not man

2 Likes

Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 13, 2015
Just a look at the Apc candidate will tell you he is a motor park tout.
kastonkastrol:
smh...... I pity the people of rivers state if they ever elect that thug of a wike/wicked as their governor.

smh again
Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by ekolina(m): 12:18pm On Feb 13, 2015
why would they beat him in Wike town when Ameachi is also from there
Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
donc26:
Even in wicked sorry wike's village APC is currently on ground. No amount of intimidation can stop us. Dakuku peterside is the next govenor of River state. Power comes from God and not man

Amaechi supporters Osun branch grin
Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by OgaTheTop2: 12:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
Don't worry man. Be steadfast. That change is coming soon.

#Change
Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by okonelfg(m): 12:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
na accident........there is no flame without a fire,he might provoke them,he should take it lyk dat,it part of life n it teaches a lesson.
Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by juman(m): 12:20pm On Feb 13, 2015
Why can't police arrest those guys?

The police is a joke.
Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by infogenius(m): 12:20pm On Feb 13, 2015
pele oh.
Sorry oh
Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by Sacramento4real(m): 12:21pm On Feb 13, 2015
Dbboy:
lies where is proof of were the blood is coming out from. that mans face is naturally like that if you take a closer look.
Even if you are DAFT,must you make it look so OBVIOUS?

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by argon500: 12:21pm On Feb 13, 2015
[quote author=tociano009 post=30690994]Good for him[/quote

People like you supposed to be living in jungle
Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by Eluwilussit(m): 12:21pm On Feb 13, 2015
Dbboy:

The guy be like stone. Person fit beat stone? Seriously, the whole thing is getting out of hand. People, please be careful. No politician is worth dying for.
Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 13, 2015
Touts and thieves like Tinubu, Atiku and Rochas, Baboon and monkeys like Obasanjo and Tinubu, Educated illiterates like Buhari and his Toronto certificate members.
thaoriginator:
What do you expect from party of educated illiterates, touts, thieves, monkeys and a baboon president.

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 13, 2015
argon500:

Osun people monitor Rivers election pass Rivers people.

Why nah?
Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by argon500: 12:23pm On Feb 13, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I condemd dis, buh wad abt d one dey do in d north? Try and report all and sundry

I like your comment.. we need to separate politics from hooliganism

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tonye Cole Meets Buhari (Photos) / Reno Omokri Joins #10YearsChallenge, Shares Throwback Photo / SARS Threw Me Off 3-Storey Building, Broke My Spine - Trader To Judicial Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.