Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic (37301 Views)

See Photo Of Col. Hameed Ali Wearing APC Uniform But Declined Customs Uniform. / Journalist Allegedly Beaten Blue And Black In Imo Over Political Matters / Jonathan Bread Now In Town (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by calcus(m): 2:05pm On Feb 13, 2015
tociano009:
Good for him

because he is a political thug sure, how can a normal humanbeing be beating like this and still have time to do fashion parade with yeye a fee cee cap cheesy..

First time lols grin grin grin, I greet you seun osewa all the way from Deutschland,
danke schon
Effect of too much weed. Say sumtin else as d weed spirit leads u undecided
tociano009:
Good for him

because he is a political thug sure, how can a normal humanbeing be beating like this and still have time to do fashion parade with yeye a fee cee cap cheesy..

First time lols grin grin grin, I greet you seun osewa all the way from Deutschland,
danke schon
Effect of too much weed. Say sumtin else as d weed spirit leads u cheesy..
Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 13, 2015
PDP AND WEASEL WIKE MUST FAIL, COME RAIN COME SUN...THERE IS NO 2 WAYS ABOUT IT...THE EARTH WLD NEVA ALLOW THUGS GO NEAR THE GOVERNMENT HOUSE..IMAGINE WAT PDP IS MADE OF..BRIGANDS..CULTIST..THUGS...NO CIVILIZED HUMAN BEING,WITHOUT TENDENCY 4 BARBARISM AND OUTDATED SALVAGE BEHAVIOR WLD ENGAGE IN SUCH ACT... ,IF U SEE THEM ON THE STREET SELF U WLD FEEL DISGUSTED AND PITY THEM AS U WATCH THEM UNDER D INFLUENCE OF THEIR STEWPIDITY... WHO WLD ATTACK ANOTHER MAN BECAUSE HE CHOSE TO SUPPORT A DIFFERENT PARTY OR SHARE A DIFFERENT OPINION?.. EVEN PEOPLE WHO ATTEND CHURCH OF SATAN HAVE THEY BEEN ATTACKED LIKE DAT?..WHY WLD A MADMAN ATTACK ANOTHER PERSON BECAUSE HE IS PUTTING ON AN APC CAP AND NOT PDP..MEANING THAT A PERSON SUPPORTING ASSEMBLY OF GOD SHOULD START ATTACKING SOMEBODY ATTENDING WINNERS..because THEY SHARE A DIFFERENT VIEW OF THE CHURCH THEY SHOULD SUPPORT..DAT IS TO TELL U HOW STEWPID AND UNCIVILIZED SOME RIVERS STATE PDP EDIOTS CAN BE...TUFIA...I HAVE NEVA SEEN PEOPLE AS UNCIVILZED AS MOST RIVERS STATE PEOPLE..U SHOULD SEE SOME OF THEIR TOUTS..THEY BEHAVE LIKE NOMADS..
Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by mrrock: 2:08pm On Feb 13, 2015
If he was beaten to a pulp, how come he's comfortably standing with the said cap taking pictures?. And, the cap given back to him?.
APC is a satanic party!.

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by tociano009(m): 2:10pm On Feb 13, 2015
calcus:

Effect of too much weed. Say sumtin else as d weed spirit leads u undecided
Effect of too much weed. Say sumtin else as d weed spirit leads u cheesy..
I can't stop it,eeven in deutschland here I still ginger my swagger and doctor recommend it for me..A fee cee like your mumu booharism
Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by Sarimah(f): 2:11pm On Feb 13, 2015
see wetin politics dey do people grin
Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by Ahmeduana(m): 2:11pm On Feb 13, 2015
lalasticlala:
The man pictured below was heavily beaten with sticks in PDP candidate, Nyesom Wike’s hometown for wearing an APC cap.

source: http://itsdumebi.com/pic-man-beaten-blue-black-wearing-apc-cap-nyesom-wikes-ho/
STAGED MANAGE
Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by maduxs: 2:35pm On Feb 13, 2015
He is lucky they didn't kill him, had it been he is in the Northern Nigeria, only wearing pdp cap on the street is a death warrant talk more of going close to apc campaign ground, they will burn you alive
Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by NobleG1(m): 2:49pm On Feb 13, 2015
Nigerians have st*upid dictatorial and barbaric mentality.
Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by olisaEze(m): 2:56pm On Feb 13, 2015
How do we know he was beaten for wearing an apc hat? Just because his face looks smashed up,n he's holding a hat, it doesn't indicate evidence or intent. How r we sure this picture was taken in nyesom wike's village? Pls look before u leap into conclusions.
Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by Myself2(m): 2:59pm On Feb 13, 2015
Another APCheat propaganda.The thug in the pix must have received that beating during one of the numerous misunderstandings that usually springs up anytime they want to share Amaechi loot, it's just convenient for them to twist the story and blame Wike.
Theoonly way to convince us that Wike people had a hand in it is to come up with more convincing evidence and not this bullcrap
Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by notoriousbabe: 3:00pm On Feb 13, 2015
tociano009:
oponu omoirankiran
you are a vagabond
Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by DaBullIT(m): 3:04pm On Feb 13, 2015

If you are really not in NIGERIA then you are a disgrace to exposure and Nigerians home and abroad

Somebody beats someone blue-black you are saying it serves him right, the so called fulanis bokoharis and booharis as your type call them have not attacked or beaten anyone, they've just burnt houses and cars

People like you scream that Buhari should call his boys to order, Buhari is at it again when AIT got a letter

Odensin

If you wanted to be funny that's not funny, it's dumb, sick and perverted get an MRI scan of your brain there in Germany or Russia or wherever, the cowries they embedded in your head from village. Is affecting your cognitive reasoning

tociano009:
Good for him

danke schon
Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by DaBullIT(m): 3:06pm On Feb 13, 2015
maduxs:
He is lucky they didn't kill him, had it been he is in the Northern Nigeria, only wearing pdp cap on the street is a death warrant talk more of going close to apc campaign ground, they will burn you alive

How many have been beaten or killed for wearing pdp cap jare? What your statement is implying is that it's OK for him to get beaten since Apc fans would have beaten someone wearing pdp too

OK so how many have been beaten or killed for. Being pdp?

Connect brain Wi-Fi to finger when Typing
Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by tociano009(m): 3:10pm On Feb 13, 2015
Thank you how can you make me to blv that this they beat this guy blue and black, I m sure this his the guy natural face structure and I don't see where blood came out after they paint him with red paint or zobo Drink open your eye my brother, Buhari is not the change we want in Nigeria
DaBullIT:

If you are really not in NIGERIA then you are a disgrace to exposure and Nigerians home and abroad

Somebody beats someone blue-black you are saying it serves him right, the so called fulanis bokoharis and booharis as your type call them have not attacked or beaten anyone, they've just burnt houses and cars

People like you scream that Buhari should call his boys to order, Buhari is at it again when AIT got a letter

Odensin

If you wanted to be funny that's not funny, it's dumb, sick and perverted get an MRI scan of your brain there in Germany or Russia or wherever, the cowries they embedded in your head from village. Is affecting your cognitive reasoning

Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by tociano009(m): 3:11pm On Feb 13, 2015
notoriousbabe:
you are a vagabond
bastard
Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by Bimpe29: 3:13pm On Feb 13, 2015
Desperation in display. And the act was even commended by one of PDP e-rat earlier, instead of condemnation it deserves. Can somebody help me ask PDP there if POLITICS is a do or die affair?
Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by aperture11: 3:18pm On Feb 13, 2015
tociano009:
Good for him

danke schon

Wow!, politics has made people lose their humanity. And I thought all those who reason like this are those who aren't exposed, you are in Europe with all the development around you, you are still able to reason like this? I give up on you. When I get back to base I will probably cross the border into Germany to ensure you go for psychiatric evaluation.
Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by notoriousbabe: 3:30pm On Feb 13, 2015
tociano009:
bastard
Shut up, you'll never be the man your mother is
Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by Wizlove(m): 3:34pm On Feb 13, 2015
See this APC pple oh,una go carry one APC fanatic web go theif them treat the way dem dey treat ole won come deceive us abi. We no ona handwork. Try anoda trick,dis one no work. Odeshii.
Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by tociano009(m): 3:40pm On Feb 13, 2015
Omo Ale
notoriousbabe:
Shut up, you'll never be the man your mother is
Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by tociano009(m): 3:42pm On Feb 13, 2015
aperture11:

Wow!, politics has made people lose their humanity. And I thought all those who reason like this are those who aren't exposed, you are in Europe with all the development around you, you are still able to reason like this? I give up on you. When I get back to base I will probably cross the border into Germany to ensure you go for psychiatric evaluation.
ok let me know anytime you come back for your psychiatric treatment
Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by notoriousbabe: 3:54pm On Feb 13, 2015
tociano009:
Omo Ale
Your birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory.
Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 13, 2015
tociano009:
Good for him

You must be extremely foolish.

danke schon
Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by InvertedHammer: 4:01pm On Feb 13, 2015
lalasticlala:
The man pictured below was heavily beaten with sticks in PDP candidate, Nyesom Wike’s hometown for wearing an APC cap.

source: http://itsdumebi.com/pic-man-beaten-blue-black-wearing-apc-cap-nyesom-wikes-ho/
/
Some people are just plain s.tupid.

Wearing APC cap in Nyesom Wike's hometown is like driving GEJ's campaign bus in Borno State.

Anything can happen

\

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by kingthreat(m): 4:58pm On Feb 13, 2015
tociano009:
oloriburuku

Cocksuckin piece of shit..
Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by Zitoangels(m): 5:09pm On Feb 13, 2015
In Gej's voice- "Uhm,we'll set up a commitee to look into the beating" ;DIn Gej's voice- "Uhm,we'll set up a commitee to look into the beating"
Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by tociano009(m): 5:47pm On Feb 13, 2015
notoriousbabe:
Your birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory.
who open your cage
Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by tociano009(m): 5:48pm On Feb 13, 2015
kingthreat:

Cocksuckin piece of shit..
yaba left run away
Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by DaBullIT(m): 5:52pm On Feb 13, 2015
tociano009:
Thank you how can you make me to blv that this they beat this guy blue and black, I m sure this his the guy natural face structure and I don't see where blood came out after they paint him with red paint or zobo Drink open your eye my brother, Buhari is not the change we want in Nigeria

nOT THE CHANGE YOU WANT
Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by Defcon1(m): 6:21pm On Feb 13, 2015
Unless you are in a group,leave all the physical evidence of your support for your party at home
Just cast your vote for you party come the elections.
these are dangerous times
l fear for the guy with the "GMB" haircut
lf them catch am,na broken bottle dem go use scrape the "GMB" and inscribe "GEJ"

Not funny.
Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by notoriousbabe: 6:21pm On Feb 13, 2015
tociano009:
who open your cage
who open your cage?you see your life?simple grammar you no fit write,by the way, don't you realise that there are enough people to hate in the world already, without your putting in so much effort to give us another?fok azz hole tongue
Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by tociano009(m): 6:32pm On Feb 13, 2015
notoriousbabe:
who open your cage?you see your life?simple grammar you no fit write,by the way, don't you realise that there are enough people to hate in the world already, without your putting in so much effort to give us another?fok azz hole tongue
afancolo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Dasuki Aided Importation Of Illegal Arms Into Nigeria – NATFORCE / The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? / Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.