Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic (37306 Views)

See Photo Of Col. Hameed Ali Wearing APC Uniform But Declined Customs Uniform. / Journalist Allegedly Beaten Blue And Black In Imo Over Political Matters / Jonathan Bread Now In Town (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by tociano009(m): 6:33pm On Feb 13, 2015
DaBullIT:

nOT THE CHANGE YOU WANT
Not the change we want
Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by tociano009(m): 6:33pm On Feb 13, 2015
[quote author=kpez post=30697928][/quote]mumuology
Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by notoriousbabe: 6:36pm On Feb 13, 2015
tociano009:
afancolo
The more I think of you, the less I think of you tongue
Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by JustCare: 6:37pm On Feb 13, 2015
tociano009:
yaba left run away
I sent you a mail...pls reply.
Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by tociano009(m): 6:40pm On Feb 13, 2015
notoriousbabe:
The more I think of you, the less I think of you tongue
du bist verückt
Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by tit(f): 6:44pm On Feb 13, 2015
maduxs:
He is lucky they didn't kill him, had it been he is in the Northern Nigeria, only wearing pdp cap on the street is a death warrant talk more of going close to apc campaign ground, they will burn you alive

it is a lie.
pdp is very popular in the north.
Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by Change2015(m): 6:48pm On Feb 13, 2015
Bitojoe:

sha-tap.... the same thing happened in ekiti, in the last governorship election when APC thugs were tearing the shirt on anybody wearing anything belonging to PDP.this later result to violence and APC killed an innocent person.

Please supply the news links. Proof. Not just casual allegations.

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:31pm On Feb 13, 2015
tociano009:
Good for him

because he is a political thug sure, how can a normal humanbeing be beating like this and still have time to do fashion parade with yeye a fee cee cap cheesy..

First time lols grin grin grin, I greet you seun osewa all the way from Deutschland,
danke schon

You're in civilization now, try to leave your jungle behavior behind.
Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by DaBullIT(m): 7:36pm On Feb 13, 2015
tociano009:
Not the change we want

We don hear, stop to dey quote me abi na me collect your bread ni?
Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by notoriousbabe: 7:41pm On Feb 13, 2015
tociano009:
du bist verückt
You must have been born on a highway cuz thats where most accidents happen. tongue
Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by Bitojoe(m): 7:53pm On Feb 13, 2015
Change2015:

Please supply the news links. Proof. Not just casual allegations.

#change
#GMB
#APC

it happened in ado-ekiti where i also reside.and nairaland posted the news here,when it happened.so dont speak if you dont now anything.
Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by tociano009(m): 8:02pm On Feb 13, 2015
grin angry angry grin
ISpiksDaTroof:

You're in civilization now, try to leave your jungle behavior behind.
Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by tociano009(m): 8:03pm On Feb 13, 2015
notoriousbabe:
You must have been born on a highway cuz thats where most accidents happen. tongue
grin grin grin grin grin egal
Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by tociano009(m): 8:03pm On Feb 13, 2015
DaBullIT:

We don hear, stop to dey quote me abi na me collect your bread ni?
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by iyobosadavid: 8:28pm On Feb 13, 2015
May ur life be treated the way this guy is treated. Mumu yereyere

because he is a political thug sure, how can a normal humanbeing be beating like this and still have time to do fashion parade with yeye a fee cee cap cheesy..
Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 13, 2015
tociano009:
maggot, omo ofo
There is a difference between you calling me a maggot and me calling you an animal, sorry for using the word animal. I should have used the words animalistic zombie and I do not mean it as an insult because it is what your very essence is made up of. It is such a pity there are people still out there that see politics like you do-you think that poor man ought to die because his ideology is different from yours.

Nigeria is changing fast and soon there will be no room for you or you will end up with a life sentence so you can seeth all you want behind bars and away from sane society.
Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by tociano009(m): 8:52pm On Feb 13, 2015
blink182:
There is a difference between you calling me a maggot and me calling you an animal, sorry for using the word animal. I should have used the words animalistic zombie and I do not mean it as an insult because it is what your very essence is made up of. It is such a pity there are people still out there that see politics like you do-you think that poor man ought to die because his ideology is different from yours.

Nigeria is changing fast and soon there will be no room for you or you will end up with a life sentence so you can seeth all you want behind bars and away from sane society.
ok thank you sir
Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by Adeyeancah(m): 9:59pm On Feb 13, 2015
Dbboy:
lies where is proof of were the blood is coming out from. that mans face is naturally like that if you take a closer look.
Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by Adeyeancah(m): 10:01pm On Feb 13, 2015
Dbboy:
lies where is proof of were the blood is coming out from. that mans face is naturally like that if you take a closer look.
Or maybe he was beaten to a pulp before his mother gave birth to him...
Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by gp6liveth(m): 10:53pm On Feb 13, 2015
Next time he will know that APC is alien to Rivers. He should go to Katsina and wear it.
Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 13, 2015
tociano009:
Good for him

First time lols grin grin grin, I greet you seun osewa all the way from Deutschland,
danke schon
U're really heartless!
Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by tociano009(m): 11:38pm On Feb 13, 2015
enkay4love:
U're really heartless!
ich kein spreche Englich, bitte was ist heartless
Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by tjfulloption(m): 8:26am On Feb 14, 2015
brothers, beating beating brothers in a ruthless show of shame of because of politics.
Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by tonychristopher: 4:15pm On Feb 17, 2015
MadCow1:
The Ikwerre tribe is made up of 93% uneducated/educated reeetards and charlatans and 7% of normal people..

The people wey beat that guy Na the boys wey go return to our roads and streets as task forces should Wike win the elections.

they are disgrace to those that bear igbo name...eg hopeathand
Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by tonychristopher: 4:16pm On Feb 17, 2015
lalasticlala:
The man pictured below was heavily beaten with sticks in PDP candidate, Nyesom Wike’s hometown for wearing an APC cap.

source: http://itsdumebi.com/pic-man-beaten-blue-black-wearing-apc-cap-nyesom-wikes-ho/

the man look fummy , foamy and funny and ugly i must say

he is related to hopeathand
Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by tonychristopher: 4:16pm On Feb 17, 2015
MadCow1:
The Ikwerre tribe is made up of 93% uneducated/educated reeetards and charlatans and 7% of normal people..

The people wey beat that guy Na the boys wey go return to our roads and streets as task forces should Wike win the elections.
Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by HopeAtHand: 5:07pm On Feb 17, 2015
tonychristopher:

the man look fummy , foamy and funny and ugly i must say

he is related to hopeathand

Atleast my relatives aren't in Indonesian deathrow list for drug trafficking..

Same cannot be said of your brothers.
Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by HopeAtHand: 5:10pm On Feb 17, 2015
MadCow1:

Please can you kindly tell me the name of your tribe, so i can duly inform you of their make up..Tnx
Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by MadCow1: 5:40pm On Feb 17, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Please can you kindly tell me the name of your tribe, so i can duly inform you of their make up..Tnx

I am from the tribe of the Normads..

Go Figure.. grin
Re: Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic by tonychristopher: 6:39pm On Feb 17, 2015
Eh

My relatives are not also there and they are not also lazing about like ikwerre dudes

But thats by the way
HopeAtHand:

Atleast my relatives aren't in Indonesian deathrow list for drug trafficking..

Same cannot be said of your brothers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Read Agboola Ajayi's Resignation Letter To APC / Hunters In Nigeria Also Have Paramilitary Uniform Like Customs, FRSC (pictures) / Awwal Bindo Set To Wed, See Pre-wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.