Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Let's Pray For Our Brothers And Sisters In Palestine. - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Let's Pray For Our Brothers And Sisters In Palestine. (6062 Views)

Happy Eid-ul-Adha My Muslim Brothers And Sisters! / Oldest Bible Found In Palestine Confirms Jesus Was ‘A Servant Of God’ / Schools In Palestine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Pray For Our Brothers And Sisters In Palestine. by babs787(m): 7:59pm On Jan 21, 2009
@David

I posted the entire chapter from Zachariah in red here . . . go look it up.

Also be warned that we will also be reviewing it SIDE BY SIDE yours in the quran that darkpower posted too so its not going to be a one-way street.

You have been making noise with this Zachariah and would go into it when I am less busy and questions would be asked as well.

Till then. stay glued cool
Re: Let's Pray For Our Brothers And Sisters In Palestine. by morpheus24: 10:38pm On Jan 21, 2009
Can we also pray for the innocent lives of civilians killed in cold blood who were not given a chance to repent.

And pray for our black brothers and sisters who were taken as slaves by the expansionist Arab bastards, raped, molested, looted in the name of religious expansion.

Or is it ony a right of Muslims to endulge in such practice. I ask you?
Re: Let's Pray For Our Brothers And Sisters In Palestine. by focused123(m): 1:15pm On Nov 30, 2009
@poster :

Brothers and sisters in Palestine ? Well I will pray for them to leave the kingdom of darkness (Islam, terrorism and suicide bombing) for the kingdom of light.
Re: Let's Pray For Our Brothers And Sisters In Palestine. by Abuzola11(m): 10:45pm On Nov 30, 2009
Keep praying
Re: Let's Pray For Our Brothers And Sisters In Palestine. by Jairzinho(m): 10:55pm On Nov 30, 2009
Just for your information;Palestinians are almost 20% christian smiley.

Its more of a political/ethnic conflict than a religious one. cry
Re: Let's Pray For Our Brothers And Sisters In Palestine. by focused123(m): 12:38pm On Dec 01, 2009
Jairzinho:

Just for your information;Palestinians are almost 20% christian smiley.

Its more of a political/ethnic conflict than a religious one. cry

I don't agree with you.
Re: Let's Pray For Our Brothers And Sisters In Palestine. by Abuzola11(m): 4:47pm On Dec 01, 2009
focused123:

I don't agree with you.

you are entitled to your own madness
Re: Let's Pray For Our Brothers And Sisters In Palestine. by focused123(m): 1:41pm On Dec 02, 2009
Abuzola 1:

you are entitled to your own madness

You are entitled to your psychotic way of thinking. Please don't spread that cancer and AIDS called Islam to someone else because all Islamist stinks !!!
Re: Let's Pray For Our Brothers And Sisters In Palestine. by Abuzola11(m): 10:39pm On Dec 02, 2009
Say that again

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Day I Met A Man Who Shared Similar Wordings Of Du'a Like Mine. / RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible / Mistakes And Innovations In Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.