Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,453 members, 7,836,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Would You Choose Your Present Family In A Second Life? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Choose Your Present Family In A Second Life? (3772 Views)

My Present Family Dilemma,,,please I Need Opinions / How Many Children Do You Think Is Ideal For A Family In This Current Economy? / Photos Of The Girl With Half-body At Home With Her Family In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Choose Your Present Family In A Second Life? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 17, 2015
iamayodeji:

lol
Lol, guy why u laugh na?
I go change dad with full speed oh...

1 Like

Re: Would You Choose Your Present Family In A Second Life? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
Kindycute:

Lol, guy why u laugh na?
I go change dad with full speed oh...
why
Re: Would You Choose Your Present Family In A Second Life? by squarelead(m): 1:25pm On Jan 31, 2016
Dad... No Mum... Yes, but this time equip myself with the word of God. Junior sister... Capital NO Junior brother.... Yes
Re: Would You Choose Your Present Family In A Second Life? by Incomparable(f): 1:49pm On Jan 31, 2016
cheesy

tpiar:
Who is asking these devil questions nitori Oloun?
Re: Would You Choose Your Present Family In A Second Life? by christybabe(f): 1:52pm On Jan 31, 2016
Yes I would , I love them all.
Re: Would You Choose Your Present Family In A Second Life? by Faith111: 1:58pm On Jan 31, 2016
Hmmm...
With some adjustments, Capital Yes...As long as my parents esp my dad will face reality and do the right thing at the right time. Like go to school, get a job, do a business, hussle real hard and get enough money to fend for his kids and not leaving us to fate like he did...
Though he gives the best moral and emotional support, I suffered so much humiliation and unnecessary pains, lack, and insecurity cos of His poor foresight that made us broke at a time T.
Re: Would You Choose Your Present Family In A Second Life? by gidjah(m): 9:08pm On Jan 31, 2016
My present family??HELL NO NO NO!.DAD SO SO BRILLIANT,MUMMY, SO SO HER SELF,siblings,;so so themselves.never never never to a house of Polygammy!i have passed tru alot in my life in d hands of Polygammy

2 Likes

Re: Would You Choose Your Present Family In A Second Life? by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 01, 2016
Same Mom? absolutely

Same siblings? Maybe

Same maternal extended family? Definitely not

Same paternal extended family? Never

Same father? Olorun maje
Re: Would You Choose Your Present Family In A Second Life? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 01, 2016
Capital 'NO' if my late dad won't choose another family. Others --- undecided.
Re: Would You Choose Your Present Family In A Second Life? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 06, 2016
Lalasticlala , let's see more hilarious comments.
Re: Would You Choose Your Present Family In A Second Life? by WHOcarex: 4:02pm On Feb 06, 2016
Yes o
Mom- muaah
Siblings -darlings
Dad- correct nigga. Tough but confirm man

2 Likes

Re: Would You Choose Your Present Family In A Second Life? by mavaakiti(f): 4:41pm On Feb 06, 2016
I would choose thesame family over again if only mum lived longer... Dad- Hell No! Younger Sis- Never!
Re: Would You Choose Your Present Family In A Second Life? by hpk(m): 11:06pm On Feb 06, 2016
DAD = 0 MUM & SIBLINGS = 1
Re: Would You Choose Your Present Family In A Second Life? by Amhappy(f): 2:06am On Feb 07, 2016
A resounding YES. My family is my best and sweetest gift in the world.

1 Like

Re: Would You Choose Your Present Family In A Second Life? by goodgate: 10:34pm On Feb 07, 2016
Same Parents? GOD FORBID!!! Siblings? YES!
Re: Would You Choose Your Present Family In A Second Life? by aswani(m): 10:40pm On Feb 07, 2016
Mum qui, the rest of them absolutement non!
Re: Would You Choose Your Present Family In A Second Life? by Lorenzena(f): 7:07am On Feb 08, 2016
Mum - Yes

Dad -Yes(not in the same condition)

Sisters -Yes

Kid brother -No

Maternal relatives -Yes

Paternal relatives -No
Re: Would You Choose Your Present Family In A Second Life? by Idydarling(f): 6:04pm On Feb 08, 2016
I would never wish to relate with my immediate elder sister, we are already strangers in ds life
Re: Would You Choose Your Present Family In A Second Life? by goodgate: 7:34am On Feb 09, 2016
Idydarling:
I would never wish to relate with my immediate elder sister, we are already strangers in ds life
Ehhya! why? what happened?
Re: Would You Choose Your Present Family In A Second Life? by Mzdivacious(f): 12:22am On Feb 10, 2016
mum s family-no dad s family-i forbid it totally completely auzhubillah! parents-no jor siblings-no jor
Re: Would You Choose Your Present Family In A Second Life? by Nobody: 12:26am On Feb 10, 2016
Mzdivacious:
mum s family-no
dad s family-i forbid it totally completely auzhubillah!
parents-no jor
siblings-no jor
Aaah! All of them? why?
Re: Would You Choose Your Present Family In A Second Life? by Mzdivacious(f): 12:34am On Feb 10, 2016
iAmCharis:
Aaah! All of them? why?
life's a biitchundecided they all had a part in making my life miserable

in another life id want my friend who loves me to bits and my boify who spoils me silly tho,so im happy
Re: Would You Choose Your Present Family In A Second Life? by Nobody: 12:52am On Feb 10, 2016
Mzdivacious:
life's a bitchundecided they all had a part in making my life miserable

in another life id want my friend who loves me to bits and my boify who spoils me silly tho,so im happy
Hmmmm they all had a part in making your life miserable? Maybe you should see it from a different angel. You know, they can really be a pain in the neck but in their minds, they think they are doing so because they want the best for us. So my dear, don't judge their actions, even though it directly affects is. Instead, judge their intent. Family loves you girl.
Re: Would You Choose Your Present Family In A Second Life? by Mzdivacious(f): 1:16am On Feb 10, 2016
iAmCharis:
Hmmmm they all had a part in making your life miserable? Maybe you should see it from a different angle. You know, they can really be a pain in the neck but in their minds, they think they are doing so because they want the best for us. So my dear, don't judge their actions, even though it directly affects is. Instead, judge their intent. Family loves you girl.
tnx dear.ive heard minus d dad s family own tho.their jazz no get part 2

1 Like

Re: Would You Choose Your Present Family In A Second Life? by ronald4lif(m): 1:47am On Feb 10, 2016
iAmCharis:
Hmmmm they all had a part in making your life miserable? Maybe you should see it from a different angel. You know, they can really be a pain in the neck but in their minds, they think they are doing so because they want the best for us. So my dear, don't judge their actions, even though it directly affects is. Instead, judge their intent. Family loves you girl.

Staretz Charis be admonishing souls since 1800BC. You can nurture this counselling talent and become a professional o. WW no dey pay again ya know. grin
Re: Would You Choose Your Present Family In A Second Life? by Nobody: 7:12am On Feb 10, 2016
Mzdivacious:
tnx dear.ive heard minus d dad s family own tho.their jazz no get part 2
Which place are they from? Make I dey careful when I wan marry. Lol *jokes*

Eehn whichever, just be in good terms (physically, mentally and emotionally) with your nuclear family. Good morning.
Re: Would You Choose Your Present Family In A Second Life? by Nobody: 7:18am On Feb 10, 2016
ronald4lif:

Staretz Charis be admonishing souls since 1800BC. You can nurture this counselling talent and become a professional o. WW no dey pay again ya know. grin
Bros, no be lie you talk oo. Maybe na here my pot of gold dey. With the many heartbreaks flying around everywhere, I should make a lotta money. grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Choose Your Present Family In A Second Life? by jaybeyblu: 7:55am On Feb 10, 2016
My siblings i would not change.
my mom i would change in a heart beat
my dad also i would change

1 Like

Re: Would You Choose Your Present Family In A Second Life? by ojeota(f): 11:30am On Feb 10, 2016
Dad: yes
Mum: undecided.
Elder sis: maybe
Elder brother: yes
Immediate younger sis: maybe
Last born(girl): yes.
I love them all tho!
Re: Would You Choose Your Present Family In A Second Life? by jashar(f): 2:19pm On Feb 10, 2016
sometimes Yes othertimes No cry
Re: Would You Choose Your Present Family In A Second Life? by kaziblake(f): 5:42pm On Feb 10, 2016
Mum-yes

Siblings-yes

Extended family-God forbids.

Dad- hell no.
Re: Would You Choose Your Present Family In A Second Life? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 10, 2016
NO..never

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos:see How I Got Attacked On Facebook Today / Traditional Marriage Requirements And Bride Price List Of Jukun People / There Are No Bad Children, Only Bad Parents:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.