Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

What To Get Your Man This Val Season - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Get Your Man This Val Season (785 Views)

Guys Are U Thinking Of What To Do For Ur Gfs This Val Season. Check This Out / 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! / PHOTO: Can You Trust Your Man This Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Get Your Man This Val Season by PreciousGem(f): 3:38pm On Feb 13, 2015
Valentine is just around the corner ladies are waiting eagerly for that special gift from that special someone. But I want to let you know that to make this season of valentine a really special one you have to be the gift giver and not the collector and your man would appreciate you for a very long time. Listed below are some of the gift you can get your man this love season.

1. A World Map
In case you have an explorer kind of man you can support his dreams by getting him a complete design world map so he can explore the country he would love to be mostly with you – the woman in his life.

2. A Journal & Pen
You might be wondering why your man never shared his vision with you. It’s probably because he hasn’t got a journal and a pen to write them down. Try getting him this and see what great plans he has. You can even encourage him to write down some prayer points he can work with every day.

3. Inspirational & Motivational Book
Make your man a good reader this season or support his library if he has any by getting him some latest bestseller books from an interesting author. It might just be someone he adore, I would assured you that you have just made his day great.

4. Man Candle
Well in case you are thinking what does a man need a candle? His candle are perfume. Surprise him with a designer perfume that would make him scent better than before.

5. A Bar of Soap
You might be wondering ‘what does he need a soap for’ o yes he does need a completely different and fancy soap from the one he has been using. Ladies you can tell don’t you. Just get him one with an adorable scent and you would be amaze what he scent like after taking a shower. You know men don’t have time for soap they just buy any brand.

6. A T-shirt
You can get him a fancy looking T-shirt to share your love with him. Am sure whenever he wears them he would definitely be thinking of you.

7. Model Car
For ladies who can afford this, your man deserve it. Get him that model he has been talking about and give him the surprise of his life this val season.

8. Handkerchief
Men loves to put handkerchief in their suit or pocket. Try getting him a varieties of handkerchief so that he would have more than enough.

9. Exercise Machine
In case you have a man who love to work up especially in the morning before going to work you can get him a simple gym machine that is easy to use at home. Am telling you, you won’t have to complain anymore about weight gain.

10. Prayer Book
In case your man isn’t the type that prays. You can encourage him by getting him a prayer book for men. If he can’t meet up with the prayers you can join him in other to boost his prayer life. You know prayer is important and can take you and your family a long way.

11. Iphone
Did I hear ladies shouting ‘what for’ you think he doesn’t deserve it don’t you? Yes he does! He must have gotten you latest blackberry, the latest Samsung and so on. Now it’s time you play your part by getting him something latest and worthy. Show to him that he is not just the gift giver you too can appreciate the love as well.

12. Socks
All his socks might be old and worn out. I guess he doesn’t have time to get himself some new socks so you can do him the favour by surprising him with a package full of colourful mature socks for men. You would put smiles on his face.

13. Fancy Watch for Men
Men loves watch! If you want him to be among his colleagues in work and they get to ask him ‘where did you get this watch’ then for you to be the talk of the day you need to do him the favor by changing his watch. Get him a completely different watch from the one he has been using. In fact you can try a wooden watch.

14. Beard and Mustache Trimmer
Get him something that can trim off that beards that makes him looks older than his age. Do him the favour of getting one that comes with a manual for use.

15. Coffee Jug & Cup
Just in case he works late at home on a project he would need a coffee jug and cup. Just when he ask you to bring him coffee on his reading table why not surprise him with something different and new from the other kitchen wares. To make it more romantic you can customize it with the words ‘I love you Tola’. Well you just made him work even better.

The list goes on and on you can surprise your man with what you know he likes so much and talks about it to you if you have never got it for him before. Also viewers can add their list of what can be given to their spouse this valentine season.
Re: What To Get Your Man This Val Season by zyzxx(m): 3:55pm On Feb 13, 2015
Hehehe nice one

What will u buy for me ?

1 Like

Re: What To Get Your Man This Val Season by whizqueen(f): 4:08pm On Feb 13, 2015
Naija guys won't appreciate that. Why not get them a plate of beans + bread n two pure watercheesycheesy
Re: What To Get Your Man This Val Season by PreciousGem(f): 4:13pm On Feb 13, 2015
whizqueen:
Naija guys won't appreciate that. Why not get them a plate of beans + bread n two pure watercheesycheesy

I guess I have to add that to the list
Re: What To Get Your Man This Val Season by PreciousGem(f): 4:14pm On Feb 13, 2015
whizqueen:

I guess I have to add that to the list lol
Re: What To Get Your Man This Val Season by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
This is the perfect low budget valentine's day gift idea in this post that might be perfect for your boyfriend or girlfriend. And you can also win a free shopping voucher to shop at Kaymu this Val Click here for more details >>http://www.beautygeekng.com/2015/02/the-sweet-scent-of-valentine.html
Re: What To Get Your Man This Val Season by leemah68(f): 4:41pm On Feb 13, 2015
Nice one
Re: What To Get Your Man This Val Season by whizqueen(f): 5:02pm On Feb 13, 2015
PreciousGem:

I guess I have to add that to the list lol
wink cheesy
Re: What To Get Your Man This Val Season by Mzzbeckywright: 6:00pm On Feb 13, 2015
Funny, noted anywayssss
Re: What To Get Your Man This Val Season by Lamexx(m): 6:40am On Feb 14, 2015
@ Op will you be my val? I love this list.
Re: What To Get Your Man This Val Season by PreciousGem(f): 11:58am On Feb 14, 2015
[quote author=Lamexx post=30713873]@ Op will you be my val? I love this list.[/quot

would I be getting any val gift

(1) (Reply)

She Wants A Domesticated Guy,what Do You Guys Think? / SEE 10 Guys You Should Never Marry / The Difference Between Love & Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.