Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Why Did Muhammad's Name Appear In Hindus Scripture? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Did Muhammad's Name Appear In Hindus Scripture? (4164 Views)

Goni Tijjani Muhammad Dan Baba Bags Accolades At Qur'anic Recitation Competition / "Why Did You Leave Sunni Islam For Shia Islam?" / Muslims: Why Did Muhammad Disobey Quran10:94? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did Muhammad's Name Appear In Hindus Scripture? by truthman2012(m): 8:17pm On Jul 09, 2016
Muslims shout Muhammad is in the Bible. In fact, allahh told them his name is there,(Quran 61:6) and for that reason, muslims comb the whole of the Bible in search of it. Any where they find "prophet" they say it is Muhammad, especially Deut. 18:18, and many other passages of the Bible.

Surprisingly, Muhammad's name is found in Hindus Scripture. Hinduism existed before islam and we all know that Hinduism is occultism, how come Muhammad's name is found in Satan's (Hinduism) Scripture. How could Muhammad eat from the table of God and also from the table of Satan?

Only Muhammad's name is in Hindus Scripture, Bible prophets are not there. The fact that Muhammad's name is in Satan's Book shows his source of prophethood. He was sent by the god of Hindus. Therefore, islam is just another department of Satan the Devil.

www.islam101.com/religions/hinduism/Mhs.htm

5 Likes

Re: Why Did Muhammad's Name Appear In Hindus Scripture? by malvisguy212: 9:22pm On Jul 09, 2016
This is from the link:
"The Prophet will be given
protection against his enemy."

So the hindu god prophesied the coming of muhammed and he empower him against his enemy.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Muhammad's Name Appear In Hindus Scripture? by 4evergod2: 9:30pm On Jul 09, 2016
Islam really is rooted in naturism. Allah is a product of the Venus goddess Athtar, and is the male counterpart to the earth goddess Allat. The Blackstone itself, the holiest idol in Islam, was originally a fertility symbol, being still place in a frame shaped in the form of a vulva.

If in doubt how sex craved these demons are just go to the source itself to see how much Islam is filled with instructions on weird sex:

2.1 Men can rape female slaves and captives
2.2 Men can rape female captives in front of their husbands
3 Al-‘Azl (coitus interruptus)
3.1 When having sex with captives, it’s better if you don’t pull out at the end
3.2 It’s okay to practice ‘azl when having sex with your slave-girl

5.1 Men can enter if they give Muhammad what is between their legs
5.2 Men are rewarded with undefiled virgins
5.3 Men will have 72 virgins each
5.4 But the number of virgins in paradise is limitless
5.5 The virgins will have firm breasts
5.6 And appetizing vaginas
5.7 Men will be given the sexual strength of 100 persons
5.8 A man’s penis will remain ‘ever-erect’

6 Muhammad
6.1 Has sex with 11 wives in 1 night
6.2 Was given the sexual power of 40 men
7 Aisha
7.1 Muhammad has sex with her aged only 9
7.2 Muhammad sucks her tongue
7.3 Muhammad surprises her
7.4 Muhammad fondles her
7.5 Muhammad ‘thighs’ her
9 Pedophilia
9.1 Is permitted by the Qur’an
9.2 Pre-pubescent widows
10 Miscellaneous
10.1 Companions of Muhammad masturbated during Jihad
10.2 Anal sex is forbidden
10.3 No prescribed punishment for zoophilia

So next time you hear Allahu Akbar, remember, they praise the sex god.

5 Likes

Re: Why Did Muhammad's Name Appear In Hindus Scripture? by truthmans2012: 9:46pm On Jul 09, 2016
See islam and its idolatry here:

www.nairaland.com/2287893/allah-loves-pagans-hates-jews

Muslims do exactly what pre-islamic idolaters were doing, yet they say they worship God. Which God do you worship like idolaters worship their idols?

That Hindus Scripture prophesied of Muhammad has clearly confirmed islam represents idolatry and occultism. No wonder real muslims are.so cruel and beheading does amount to anything serious to them. Look at the number of lives muslims have taken in the name of allahh in the past and recent time.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Muhammad's Name Appear In Hindus Scripture? by DucheSsMerezz(f): 3:04am On Jul 10, 2016
Re: Why Did Muhammad's Name Appear In Hindus Scripture? by truthmans2012: 7:44am On Jul 10, 2016
This thread clearly debunks the claim by muslims that it was God's angel Gabriel that was sent to reveal the quran. Jubril must have come from the occult world and no wonder his revelations (quran) negate the Bible. The true Gabriel from God declared to Mary that the son she was going to bear would be called the Son of God (Like 1:35). About 650 years later islamic Gabriel came to deny it saying Allah does not beget and is not begotten. We know know who is saying the truth. Quran is not credible because of its source. Islamic Gabriel (Jubril) is not from the true God and Allah is not Yahweh.

When islamic Gabriel first appeared to Muhammad, he pressed him thrice almost to point of death forcing him to read (iqra). The "angel" was very violent. He tortured Muhammad almost to death point. No surprise islam is about violence. But when the true Gabriel appeared to Mary, the first thing he said was "fear not" and there was no report of violence. Every of other person who saw Gabriel in the Bible, there was no report of torture. We now know islamic Gabriel is from occult world and not Gabriel of the Bible.

No wonder Allah declared war on the people of God, the Jews and the Christians and that was because he is not their God. Till date, muslims are killing the Christians, even as we see anywhere including northern Nigeria. Reading the quran with understanding will show Allah is against the God of the Bible. He condemned the Bible as corrupt to deceive mankind to accept his quran. He lied that Abraham built Kaaba, when in fact, neither Abraham nor Ishmael ever stepped their feet in Mecca. The Bible tells us where they lived and died.

The Bible condemns the religious activities of the muslims. It describes it as turning their black to God's Temple and facing the east:

Ezekiel 8:15-17
15 Then said he unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations than these.

16 And he brought me into the inner court of the Lord's house, and, behold, at the door of the temple of the Lord, between the porch and the altar, were about five and twenty men, with their backs toward the temple of the Lord, and their faces toward the east; and they worshipped the sun toward the east.

That was what was being done in Mecca by pagans before Muhammad, and which is incorporated into islam because he was sent by the god of pagans.

Anyone who reads this thread and still maintain islam is from God will need his brain examined.
Re: Why Did Muhammad's Name Appear In Hindus Scripture? by JackBizzle: 8:06am On Jul 10, 2016
truthman2012:
Muslims shout Muhammad is in the Bible. In fact, allahh told them his name is there,(Quran 61:6) and for that reason, muslims comb the whole of the Bible in search of it. Any where they find "prophet" they say it is Muhammad, especially Deut. 18:18, and many other passages of the Bible.

Surprisingly, Muhammad's name is found in Hindus Scripture. Hinduism existed before islam and we all know that Hinduism is occultism, how come Muhammad's name is found in Satan's (Hinduism) Scripture. How could Muhammad eat from the table of God and also from the table of Satan?

Only Muhammad's name is in Hindus Scripture, Bible prophets are not there. The fact that Muhammad's name is in Satan's Book shows his source of prophethood. He was sent by the god of Hindus. Therefore, islam is just another department of Satan the Devil.

www.islam101.com/religions/hinduism/Mhs.htm

How can you call Hinduism "Satan's religion"? A Religion that is far more peaceful and older than christianity or Judaism.
Re: Why Did Muhammad's Name Appear In Hindus Scripture? by malvisguy212: 8:28am On Jul 10, 2016
JackBizzle:

How can you call Hinduism "Satan's religion"? A Religion that is far more peaceful and older than christianity or Judaism.

we are not talking about peaceful religion. We are talking about TRUTH.
Re: Why Did Muhammad's Name Appear In Hindus Scripture? by 4evergod2: 8:30am On Jul 10, 2016
JackBizzle:

I thought Atheism does not believe in higher powers or gods so why are you pitching your tent with Hinduism?

1 Like

Re: Why Did Muhammad's Name Appear In Hindus Scripture? by truthmans2012: 8:38am On Jul 10, 2016
JackBizzle:

You doubt Hinduism being occultism?

Who was their prophet from God?

Read this:

www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/hinduism/worship/worship.shtml
Re: Why Did Muhammad's Name Appear In Hindus Scripture? by JackBizzle: 9:00am On Jul 10, 2016
malvisguy212:
we are not talking about peaceful religion. We are talking about TRUTH.

Both religions contain lies. Hinduism is just more peaceful.
Re: Why Did Muhammad's Name Appear In Hindus Scripture? by JackBizzle: 9:03am On Jul 10, 2016
truthmans2012:

You doubt Hinduism being occultism?

Read this:

www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/hinduism/worship/worship.shtml

I don't see a cult. What I see is an ignorant fool that has not bothered to think outside his religion.

What makes Hinduism a cult In which we would not find worse in christianity?
Re: Why Did Muhammad's Name Appear In Hindus Scripture? by JackBizzle: 9:03am On Jul 10, 2016
4evergod2:

I thought Atheism does not believe in higher powers or gods so why are you pitching your tent with Hinduism?

Silly question. I am just pointing out facts
Re: Why Did Muhammad's Name Appear In Hindus Scripture? by 4evergod2: 9:06am On Jul 10, 2016
JackBizzle:

Silly question. I am just pointing out facts

Your facts don't matter because you don't believe in them

1 Like

Re: Why Did Muhammad's Name Appear In Hindus Scripture? by truthmans2012: 9:19am On Jul 10, 2016
JackBizzle:

I don't see a cult. What I see is an ignorant fool that has not bothered to think outside his religion.

What makes Hinduism a cult In which we would not find worse in christianity?

The Hindus have three gods, two of which are Deva and Devi. The two sound like "Devil"

Main articles: Deva (Hinduism) and Devi
Deities in Hinduism are referred to as Deva (masculine) and Devi (feminine).The root of these terms mean "heavenly, divine, anything of excellence". According to Douglas Harper, the etymological roots of Deva mean "a shining one," from *div- "to shine," and it is a cognate with Greek dios "divine" and Zeus, and Latin deus (Old Latin deivos).

In the earliest Vedic literature, all supernatural beings are called Asuras. By the late Vedic period (~500 BCE), benevolent supernatural beings are referred to as Deva-Asuras. In post-Vedic texts, such as the Puranas and the Itihasas of Hinduism, the Devas represent the good, and the Asuras the bad. In some medieval Indian literature, Devas are also referred to as Suras and contrasted with their equally powerful, but malevolent half-brothers referred to as the Asuras.

Hindu deities are part of Indian mythology, both Devas and Devis feature in one of many cosmological theories in Hinduism.

Characteristics of Vedic era deities.
In Vedic literature, Devas and Devis represent the forces of nature and some represent moral values (such as the Adityas, Varuna, and Mitra), each symbolizing the epitome of a specialized knowledge, creative energy, exalted and magical powers (Siddhis).

Re: Why Did Muhammad's Name Appear In Hindus Scripture? by truthmans2012: 9:23am On Jul 10, 2016
This is what I usually say about islam and atheism, they have a very close relationship. Satan that makes atheists not to believe in the existence of God is also responsible for muslims believing in a false God. You guys have a meeting point: Satan.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Muhammad's Name Appear In Hindus Scripture? by Rilwon: 11:12am On Jul 10, 2016
Another load of rubbish.
Re: Why Did Muhammad's Name Appear In Hindus Scripture? by JackBizzle: 11:25am On Jul 10, 2016
4evergod2:

Your facts don't matter because you don't believe in them

Facts remain true whether you believe in them or not.
Re: Why Did Muhammad's Name Appear In Hindus Scripture? by malvisguy212: 11:31am On Jul 10, 2016
JackBizzle:

Both religions contain lies. Hinduism is just more peaceful.
That because the bible contradict you.
Re: Why Did Muhammad's Name Appear In Hindus Scripture? by 4evergod2: 11:31am On Jul 10, 2016
JackBizzle:

Facts remain true whether you believe in them or not.

So says the Atheist.
Re: Why Did Muhammad's Name Appear In Hindus Scripture? by JackBizzle: 11:32am On Jul 10, 2016
truthmans2012:

The Hindus have three gods, two of which are Deva and Devi. The two sound like "Devil"

Main articles: Deva (Hinduism) and Devi
Deities in Hinduism are referred to as Deva (masculine) and Devi (feminine).The root of these terms mean "heavenly, divine, anything of excellence". According to Douglas Harper, the etymological roots of Deva mean "a shining one," from *div- "to shine," and it is a cognate with Greek dios "divine" and Zeus, and Latin deus (Old Latin deivos).

In the earliest Vedic literature, all supernatural beings are called Asuras. By the late Vedic period (~500 BCE), benevolent supernatural beings are referred to as Deva-Asuras. In post-Vedic texts, such as the Puranas and the Itihasas of Hinduism, the Devas represent the good, and the Asuras the bad. In some medieval Indian literature, Devas are also referred to as Suras and contrasted with their equally powerful, but malevolent half-brothers referred to as the Asuras.

Hindu deities are part of Indian mythology, both Devas and Devis feature in one of many cosmological theories in Hinduism.

Characteristics of Vedic era deities.
In Vedic literature, Devas and Devis represent the forces of nature and some represent moral values (such as the Adityas, Varuna, and Mitra), each symbolizing the epitome of a specialized knowledge, creative energy, exalted and magical powers (Siddhis).

Here are some facts you need to understand

1. Devas and devi existed in Hindu beliefs before the English word "devil" existed.

2. Hinduism has feminine gods or goddesses that women can relate to. Christianity does not.

3. A Hindu too can look at your religion and say that you guys are a cult of Jesus.
Re: Why Did Muhammad's Name Appear In Hindus Scripture? by JackBizzle: 11:34am On Jul 10, 2016
truthmans2012:
This is what I usually say about islam and atheism, they have a very close relationship. Satan that makes atheists not to believe in the existence of God is also responsible for muslims believing in a false God. You guys have a meeting point: Satan.

Satan seems powerful because if you combine atheists and muslims together, we amount to over 2 billion people.

Your God's message seems to be weak.
Re: Why Did Muhammad's Name Appear In Hindus Scripture? by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 10, 2016
Christianity Is Also Occultic truthman2012 involving Atheist In This Do U Really Wanna Do This?? CAUSE Am Ready!!
Re: Why Did Muhammad's Name Appear In Hindus Scripture? by hoodua467(m): 11:42am On Jul 10, 2016
High level of ignorance to be condemning the faith of billions of people - Hinduism.
I am a believer in the Jesus Christ and his message. I believe in the sovereignty of the Almighty God. If he chooses to allow billions to serve through Hinduism for thousands of years, then he knows more than you and I. The major teachings of love. Joy. Peace within yourself and with your neighbors are preached within this religion. Remember Jesus said he will bring those "who are not within this fold" together at the judgements day. So watch yourself, watch your heart, don't belittle the Almighty God!!!!
Re: Why Did Muhammad's Name Appear In Hindus Scripture? by JackBizzle: 12:32pm On Jul 10, 2016
4evergod2:

So says the Atheist.

I'm not forcing you to be an atheist or whatever.

I just state facts. What you do with them and what you believe is your business
Re: Why Did Muhammad's Name Appear In Hindus Scripture? by 4evergod2: 12:46pm On Jul 10, 2016
JackBizzle:

I'm not forcing you to be an atheist or whatever.

I just state facts. What you do with them and what you believe is your business

Then stop stating what even you do not believe in because I am not interested in seeing them since they are coming from a source who does not even believe in them
Re: Why Did Muhammad's Name Appear In Hindus Scripture? by truthmans2012: 12:50pm On Jul 10, 2016
Rilwon:
Another load of rubbish.

Look at a defence coming from an islamist !!!

Why didn't you explain why it is rubbish to you?

Why is your prophet prophesied in the occult world?

Why is it that it is the god of the Hindus that empowered him to win his enemies?

Why is it that the Hindus approved of Muhammad as one of their own?

Why are God's prophets in the Bible not recognized in Hindus but only Muhammad of islam?

Is that not the reason Muhammad came to promote the idol (Allah) of his fathers by worshiping him in the exact ways idolaters worship their idols?
Re: Why Did Muhammad's Name Appear In Hindus Scripture? by JackBizzle: 12:51pm On Jul 10, 2016
4evergod2:

Then stop stating what even you do not believe in because I am not interested in seeing them since they are coming from a source who does not even believe in them

Facts are facts whether you believe in them or not.

The bible contains contraditictions- that is a fact whether you like it or not.
Re: Why Did Muhammad's Name Appear In Hindus Scripture? by truthmans2012: 12:56pm On Jul 10, 2016
JackBizzle:

Facts are facts whether you believe in them or not.

The bible contains contraditictions- that is a fact whether you like it or not.

Don't derail the thread my friend.

I wonder why your interest in any religion as you don't believe in the existence of any spirit. You are just creating distractions.

Let the atheists keep off the thread, it is intended at the muslims who believe in spirit.

Please brothers, let us avoid reacting to atheists posts on this thread. They are here to distract.
Re: Why Did Muhammad's Name Appear In Hindus Scripture? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 10, 2016

1 Like

Re: Why Did Muhammad's Name Appear In Hindus Scripture? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 10, 2016
truthmans2012:

Don't derail the thread my friend.

I wonder why your interest in any religion as you don't believe in the existence of any spirit. You are just creating distractions.

Let the atheists keep off the thread, it is intended at the muslims who believe in spirit.

Please brothers, let us avoid reacting to atheists posts on this thread. They are here to distract.
No Way U Involved The Atheist This And We Are Gonna Finish This Together Don't Be Scared Next Time U Will Learn To Keep Ur Dirty Mouth Shut
Re: Why Did Muhammad's Name Appear In Hindus Scripture? by truthmans2012: 1:14pm On Jul 10, 2016
Lilbrown007:

Is it a matter of hatred or what muslims believe and do? Why do Hindus recognize Muhammad as one of their own?

Don't muslims deserve to be hated? Without them the world would have been a better place.
Look at how they kill innocent people across the world, they say islam is a religion of peace and yet shout "allahu akbr" when they are slaughtering innocent souls. All these because their god, Satan the Devil wants to ruin the world.

Is it not the quran that declares enmity between Christians, Jews and muslims?

Quran 5:51] O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for friends. They are friends one to another. He among you who taketh them for friends is (one) of them. Lo! Allah guideth not wrongdoing folk.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Post In your Fidau Prayer For Our Beloved Late President And Muslim Brother / Rulings And Etiquettes Of Eid-ul-adha / Etiquettes Of Giving Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.