Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Urgent Message To All The Guys Out There - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Message To All The Guys Out There (476 Views)

What Is Your Opinion On Ladies Asking Guys Out? / Young Guys Out There,who Would Pick Amongst This Set Of Ladies??? / Why Are Ladies Tag "Desperate", When They Ask Guys Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Message To All The Guys Out There by saheedbadmus(m): 4:23pm On Feb 13, 2015
By this time. Tomorrow I believe most guys would have Given there. GirlFriends Val Gifts..Gift's Like Cars- Iphone6- ipad- mini laptop etc..and am very sure Most of this guy's parents are Suffering..my brother I no talk say make Una no Spoil Ur woman with gifts but make una. No Forget una parents and siblings also..No b Say U Go buy ur girlfriend iphone6 And ur mama dey use nokia torchlight wey. Dem use Rubber hold D battery To d Phone,how are you sure this so called Girlfriend of urs love you so My brother biko put a Smile on Ur mama Face before any girl.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Message To All The Guys Out There by ronald4lif(m): 4:29pm On Feb 13, 2015
Lol! How about some of us whose mom are not of jet age and finds it stressful to operate smart phones. Should our babes suffer for it when and if we can afford it smiley
Re: Urgent Message To All The Guys Out There by saheedbadmus(m): 4:32pm On Feb 13, 2015
@ronald4lif even. If the can only operate small phones. Bro no b say dem go use use phone with rubber O @least a Presentable one, u Knw bro
Re: Urgent Message To All The Guys Out There by ronald4lif(m): 4:34pm On Feb 13, 2015
saheedbadmus:
@ronald4lif even. If the can only operate small phones. Bro no b say dem go use use phone with rubber O @least a Presentable one, u Knw bro

Yes I got the drift. Lol @phone with rubber band. Bad as e bad na Nokia torch na smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can I Be The One???????????? / Stop Your Divorce Now / The Time Is Now (a Bridal Wail For Marriage)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.