Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Nigeria And Its Clueless President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria And Its Clueless President (535 Views)

How To Be A Clueless President. (by Femi Aribisala) / Nigeria: From One Clueless President To Another Clueless President? / President Jonathan Unplugged! The 22 Qutable Quotes Of A Clueless President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria And Its Clueless President by staph69(f): 4:55pm On Feb 13, 2015
The Nigrrian government and its president didnt care a bit about the wives of the officer killed by boko haram until now. The clueles GEJ is inviting dem for dinner today in abj all in thr name of campaign. some of these officers for almost years or more
Re: Nigeria And Its Clueless President by slimfit1(m): 5:32pm On Feb 13, 2015
Ok now the money for the dinner self would have helped most of them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria And Its Clueless President by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 13, 2015
69 is a sure way to get oral staph infection

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And Its Clueless President by halimaabi: 6:11pm On Feb 13, 2015
OP you are a bastrad i know you are working for the super clueless and brainless Pa Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And Its Clueless President by staph69(f): 7:03pm On Feb 13, 2015
halimaabi:
OP you are a bastrad i know you are working for the super clueless and brainless Pa Buhari.
tnx for d insult. my hubby is also an offr in d army so I knw hw painful it is fr u to loose ur hubby in d hands of d bh nd neither d govt or d army cares abt u

(1) (Reply)

Poor Quality Control Of The Naira. / President Jonathan Spends Val With Widows And Children Of Fallen Soldiers / Six Killed,many Hospitalized As Buhari Supporters Raze Pdp Campaign Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.