Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,412 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:22 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1615 Views)

Please Help!!! See What My Boyfriend Does Every Minute (graphic Details) / Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant / (photo)ladies How Do You Feel If Your Boyfriend Does This To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by gossipgirlie: 6:32pm On Feb 13, 2015
Re: . by Fatban(m): 6:33pm On Feb 13, 2015
Its not ok but its normal. grin
Re: . by vizkiz: 6:34pm On Feb 13, 2015
gossipgirlie:
Hello nlanders,
My boyfriend find it very easy to call other ladies 'cutie' 'pretty' beautiful' but when it comes to me? Highest na 'dear' 'babes'.I stumbled on his replies via facebook.Is this ok or normal?

don't take it personal, maybe because you aren't as pretty or cute as those chicks grin
Re: . by gossipgirlie: 6:36pm On Feb 13, 2015
vizkiz:

don't take it personal, maybe because you aren't as pretty or cute as those chicks grin
Lol....knew it would come to this.I checked out the ladies and they've got nothing on me when it comes to beauty (not boasting,they aint ugly though).
Re: . by Enegod(m): 6:46pm On Feb 13, 2015
gossipgirlie:
Hello nlanders,
My boyfriend find it very easy to call other ladies 'cutie' 'pretty' beautiful' but when it comes to me? Highest na 'dear' 'babes'.I stumbled on his replies via facebook.Is this ok or normal?
I don`t know if he is right, or wrong.
I`d have to see the girls first...undecided
Re: . by vizkiz: 6:48pm On Feb 13, 2015
gossipgirlie:

Lol....knew it would come to this.I checked out the ladies and they've got nothing on me when it comes to beauty (not boasting,they aint ugly though).

you know the saying Pictures or . . .
Re: . by Tymax(m): 6:53pm On Feb 13, 2015
No cause for alarm. He has great respect for you. That's why. grin
Re: . by juniormusa(m): 6:57pm On Feb 13, 2015
Ah ah madam don't tell me ur jealous
Re: . by gossipgirlie: 6:57pm On Feb 13, 2015
vizkiz:

you know the saying Pictures or . . .

....Or you don't believe itsmiley
Re: . by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 13, 2015
complain to him.
Re: . by gossipgirlie: 7:02pm On Feb 13, 2015
Enegod:
I don`t know if he is right, or wrong.
I`d have to see the girls first...undecided
Not possible nahsmiley
Re: . by gossipgirlie: 7:03pm On Feb 13, 2015
diddydiva:
complain to him.

Did once or twice....no changes.Another reply I saw this evening prompted me to open this thread.I'm kinda not comfortable with it.
Re: . by Twaci(f): 7:05pm On Feb 13, 2015
It is simple.

Stop using endearments on him. Use his name more often. And when u go on FB or any other social sites, drop in a "dear" here or there when talking to other guys.

And pls, stop going thru his FB or phone....u'll just lose ur mind.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 13, 2015
As much as its annoying, don't let that bother you. He's probably doing that to those girls to get their attention (u knw women na, makes our head swell).

The Question u should ask yourself instead, should be: "Does he treat me like His woman?"
Re: . by gossipgirlie: 7:09pm On Feb 13, 2015
Twaci:
It is simple.

Stop using endearments on him. Use his name more often. And when u go on FB or any other social sites, drop in a "dear" here or there when talking to other guys.

And pls, stop going thru his FB or phone....u'll just lose ur mind.
smiley....I like you.Trust me,I replied him with 'dear' or nothing too.About the facebook eish (na when his posts pops up in my timeline) and phone (we hardly see).Thanks babes.
Re: . by gossipgirlie: 7:10pm On Feb 13, 2015
Solange3:
As much as its annoying, don't let that bother you. He's probably doing that to those girls to get their attention (u knw women na, makes our head swell).

The Question u should ask yourself instead, should be: "Does he treat me like His woman?"
Thank you!smiley
Re: . by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 13, 2015
gossipgirlie:
Hello nlanders,
don't take things, personal, because even in your darkest hours, you'had once called someone handsome, so chill dear...
Re: . by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 13, 2015
gossipgirlie:

Did once or twice....no changes.Another reply I saw this evening prompted me to open this thread.I'm kinda not comfortable with it.
don't be jealous huh?

just let him be

so far he loves you. it's actually nothing
Re: . by Twaci(f): 7:13pm On Feb 13, 2015
gossipgirlie:

smiley....I like you.Trust me,I replied him with 'dear' or nothing too.About the facebook eish (na when his posts pops up in my timeline) and phone (we hardly see).Thanks babes.
U are welcome babes
Re: . by Melahou(m): 7:55pm On Feb 13, 2015
Don't take it personal
When you graduate to that level
Then he'll start calling you "honey"
But for now still secure your position
Re: . by lecturerdabo(m): 8:35pm On Feb 13, 2015
gossipgirlie:
Hello nlanders,

A friend once challenged me about this! lol

we are very close even though she is engaged to a junior colleague never did I know we are too close to each other's feelings till that fateful day! But did I stop? NO! Never want to give the impression I care much about her feelings so as to avoid negative vibes
Re: . by jaykaylegend(m): 8:50pm On Feb 13, 2015
Its normal ooo..

In my own perspective sha!!

(1) (Reply)

Dnt Click / Why You Should Respect People, Even A Mad Man / What Would You Do In This Situation?:(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.