Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant (56729 Views)

Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! / Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy / Please Help!!! See What My Boyfriend Does Every Minute (graphic Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 28, 2015
This story left me flabbergasted! Please read.

The lady in question urgently needs your advice too. She discovered what her boyfriend really does for a living in the most shocking way after she got pregnant for him, he promised to marry her but refused to initiate the marital rites as months went by.

Please post only comments that are useful, helpful, constructive and practical.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/11/girl-finds-out-disgusting-job-her.html

5 Shares

Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by obiorathesubtle: 6:58am On Nov 28, 2015
Lwkmgrin gobe!

4 Likes

Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by funnynation(m): 6:58am On Nov 28, 2015
That girl na otondo.. Yes.. If u fail to plan, make sure u plan to fail.. You get belle first...second and third time but e no teach u lesson.. D guy joystick carry honey? You no fit plan ur life? Now u don get belle come dey sick for advice.. when u dey chop d koboko by different style u ask for advice? After una don flex the whole town finish
. In as much as killing na sin, i no go advice u make u do abortion.. Stay with the belle and suffer for once maybe na dat child be d only pikin wey remain for ur belle. I no go advice the guy make he leave his source of income.
Abeg like my facebook fan page for ur jokes and update.. show me some love.. m.facebook.com/funnynation1

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by iceberylin(m): 6:59am On Nov 28, 2015
Of only she could put food on his table grin

3Abortions already..looking at the girl like....

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 28, 2015
Real shit!!!!deep mess grin grin make she go abort d bady grin if she cant cope!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 28, 2015

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 28, 2015
I love this sh*t.

Tell your friend to look for a really strong rope and go hang herself. This her problem is the first of its kind, no solution but hanging by death and not death by hanging grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by menix(m): 7:06am On Nov 28, 2015
Aki nah Pawpaw story..

Any gal dating a man nd does not know exactly what his man does is an End Time MUMU..

She enjoyed the money nd flexing believing his man worked with NNPC, well nah still same NNPC the man dey work afterall he still explores the woman's oil field..

Abeg she should better have the child nd learn her lessons the hard way.

99 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 28, 2015
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 28, 2015
Lol...fake ass people. They deserve each other.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 28, 2015
Good for them
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by IamLEGEND1: 7:15am On Nov 28, 2015
this one na real super story!

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by ITbomb(m): 8:10am On Nov 28, 2015
When she was receiving the caring why she go know where the money is from

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by majorgr: 8:39am On Nov 28, 2015
Abortion is not a way of life so dont even consider it. God has given you another chance to feel the caress of a child, to hear the beautiful melodious laughter of a child so dont disappoint him. You said it your self, that the doctor told you you may never be pregnant again and this child is currently in your womb. what do you think? may be this child is the only best thing that will come out of a disastrous relationship.
Now as for your boy friend, having discovered what he really is, begin to plan you life without him, he is not your Lord and personal savoir so do without him, prove you are a woman of substance and can survive without a man. Be a feminist for once! there is one thing i know, and is that the birth of a child always brings good luck unless your conscience is not clear. Abortion is same as murder it doesn't take much awareness to note, a child is a child even at fetus level, remember you were once fetus also. From your post, it is obvious that the relationship is not going any way so leave and reconstruct your self, you can still make it!

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by johnstar(m): 9:31am On Nov 28, 2015
E don red

Weytn concern me der

15 Likes

Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by sweatlana: 9:38am On Nov 28, 2015
Two stupid people mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by costandi(m): 9:38am On Nov 28, 2015
Uwa Nkea Sef!

1 Like

Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by honeymills(f): 9:39am On Nov 28, 2015
My dear, my advice to the lady is for her to stay with d guy. She herself is not a good girl( 3abortions). The fact remains that the stupid guy won't marry this "sugar mummy" , so, the lady should connive with her guy and collect more more from this woman so she can have peace with her guy, the woman and money to take care of ur baby. Aborting the pregnancy is no option. My dear, apologise to the woman and accept the situation. If the guy leaves the woman for u, he will later hate u and no matter what u do for him, he will always compare u to The woman and make ur life a living hell. Get money from them, save up, start a biz, move away from them, and enjoy ur life. It won't be easy but its d only survival technique u can adopt.. To get job in Nigeria these days is hard, so when ur guy leaves his sugar mummy and a year latter he has no job, and u have.... Its hell on earth. But if u know u can secure the guy a well paying job,then, advice him to leave the woman and relocate. Mind u, the woman will continuously be a part of ur relationship forever.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by efilefun(m): 9:39am On Nov 28, 2015
That's what happens when you fall in love with money. But some people are wicked ooo 3 abortions, wasting kids when some people are under fasting and prayer looking for just 1

17 Likes

Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by Burger01(m): 9:39am On Nov 28, 2015
Well, it's quite unfortunate. I wonder what took her so long to know her guy's real job. Ladies should take it cool and shine their eyes wella. Pity sad

7 Likes

Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by princebaby(m): 9:40am On Nov 28, 2015
Ok
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by freemanbubble: 9:40am On Nov 28, 2015
hmm
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 28, 2015
End time job lolz on serious note don't abort, he might just be the next Ronaldo or john legend.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by donziller(m): 9:41am On Nov 28, 2015
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by Confessng: 9:42am On Nov 28, 2015
Have the baby give him/her up for adoption

4 Likes

Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:43am On Nov 28, 2015
Me spidey sense tingles...
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by comradee1248: 9:43am On Nov 28, 2015
And So?
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by ShakurM(m): 9:43am On Nov 28, 2015
cheesy what Dicktator n Vertical smile go cause 4 this world ehn!
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by simdam500(m): 9:44am On Nov 28, 2015
Wow with my small c2 i made fp. So back to the op, maybe someone can help with reading out the story to me. But whatever job the guy does i know he's ok with it and probably he's looking forward to changing it now that he's a father... About the lady; this is what happens to someone that isn't curious of his partner

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] / 8 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.