Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Why Is Nigeria Scared Of Ndi Igbo. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Nigeria Scared Of Ndi Igbo. (4295 Views)

Why Orji Uzo Kalu Is The Greatest Enemy Of Ndi Igbo / Yorubas Are Jealous Of Ndi-igbo / Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Nigeria Scared Of Ndi Igbo. by Dbboy(m): 6:50pm On Feb 13, 2015
With the type of write up i see on Nairaland about ndi IGBO, it seriously unimaginable why other region are scared of ndi IGBO, what have the IGBO community done to deserve this much hate.
what would it hurt Nigeria to have an IGBO president, i always told people that care to hear that the IGBOs love Nigeria more than she thinks, it just that the IGBOs cannot stand this much injustice that is perpetrating in this country in the name of politic that she seek separation that caused her dearly. The IGBO society once devoid of rampant corruption are now suffering the ineptitude of past Nigeria leaders that sort to suppress them but rose on the annals of the 20pound, this is not why am writing this, am not about going into history, what am here for is to know why are igbos hated so much yet wont be allowed to leave this "holy matrimony" of what benefit and interest do we serve to this Entity called Nigeria. for the record am for Nigeria unity, am about loving thy neighbor as you love yourself but i wont take it likely if my region is insulted. i believe Nigeria has not reached its promise land because the have an untapped asset they are yet to make use of and that the IGBOMIND we are the missing ingredient needed to make NIgeria whole, let leave this hate, we spew poison every day trying to beat chest about how our tribe is better than this other tribe but to no avail leading to creation of more hate. cant we come together here on NAIRALAND despite our political difference and show to our leaders despite there effort to breed hate in us we still are able to love irrespective of our tribe, cant we come at the round table and discuss equity and justice as this still remain the bane of Nigerians problem cant we thrust the IGBOS to rule this great country ones again. This brings me back to my earlier question which every individual need to search his or her mind and answer WHAT IS IT ABOUT NDI IGBO THAT YOU SHOULD BE SCARED OF ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Nigeria Scared Of Ndi Igbo. by Mcowubaba: 6:59pm On Feb 13, 2015
Nobody is Scared of Ndi Igbo.....!!!!...

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria Scared Of Ndi Igbo. by Dbboy(m): 7:01pm On Feb 13, 2015
Mcowubaba:

then prove it by supporting us gun for the highest office of the land.
Re: Why Is Nigeria Scared Of Ndi Igbo. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 13, 2015
Dbboy:
With the type of write up i see on Nairaland about ndi IGBO, it seriously unimaginable why other region are scared of ndi IGBO, what have the IGBO community done to deserve this much hate.
what would it hurt Nigeria to have an IGBO president, i always told people that care to hear that the IGBOs love Nigeria more than she thinks, it just that the IGBOs cannot stand this much injustice that is perpetrating in this country in the name of politic that she seek separation that caused her dearly. The IGBO society once devoid of rampant corruption are now suffering the ineptitude of past Nigeria leaders that sort to suppress them but rose on the annals of the 20pound, this is not why am writing this, am not about going into history, what am here for is to know why are igbos hated so much yet wont be allowed to leave this "holy matrimony" of what benefit and interest do we serve to this Entity called Nigeria. for the record am for Nigeria unity, am about loving thy neighbor as you love yourself but i wont take it likely if my region is insulted. i believe Nigeria has not reached its promise land because the have an untapped asset they are yet to make use of and that the IGBOMIND we are the missing ingredient needed to make NIgeria whole, let leave this hate, we spew poison every day trying to beat chest about how our tribe is better than this other tribe but to no avail leading to creation of more hate. cant we come together here on NAIRALAND despite our political difference and show to our leaders despite there effort to breed hate in us we still are able to love irrespective of our tribe, cant we come at the round table and discuss equity and justice as this still remain the bane of Nigerians problem cant we thrust the IGBOS to rule this great country ones again. This brings me back to my earlier question which every individual need to search his or her mind and answer WHAT IS IT ABOUT NDI IGBO THAT YOU SHOULD BE SCARED OF ?

Stop living on forlorn hope. Ndigbo hates Ndigbo period. What makes Nigbo hates other Nigerians is the question you should be asking yourself not that gibberish you wrote up there

6 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria Scared Of Ndi Igbo. by pretizy: 7:05pm On Feb 13, 2015
you are all scared of the igbos..our unique domination of every area causes jealousy, then jealousy brings to your minds fear of being overtaken and then you guys just hate us..all for no reason.. i am right now just wondering why the hell were we forced back into this God forsaken entity..before anyone comes down on my neck in this thread give me a reason why i should be glad being a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nigeria Scared Of Ndi Igbo. by Mcowubaba: 7:06pm On Feb 13, 2015
Dbboy:

Who hold Una ..
Tell all ur igbo people to vote for Chekwas Okorie..cheesy...campaign hard !!!..simple..

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria Scared Of Ndi Igbo. by kestolove95(m): 7:09pm On Feb 13, 2015
Seriuxli I can't wait to see how nigeria will be under igbo presidency.let dem be givn. D opportunity to rule to..but in oda news,i don't see an igbo man becomin president anytym soon, dey can't evn support diaa own soon chikwas okorie..becox dia is no azikiwe in his name jst like gej dat will use azikiwe aftr electn he will drop d name

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nigeria Scared Of Ndi Igbo. by raumdeuter: 7:13pm On Feb 13, 2015
Dbboy:

Are you supporting any Iboman for presidency?

WHich prominent Ibo politician is supporting an Iboman for presidency

What you cant do for yourself, you want others to do for you

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria Scared Of Ndi Igbo. by jayonpoint(m): 7:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
Dbboy:

Nobody is afraid of Ndi Igbo, people re only wary of ur greed n divisive attitude. Its sure Nigeria won't survive anoda 4yrs under an Igbo presidency.

U'd beta dnt ask for it coz u aint getting it, nt now not ever!

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria Scared Of Ndi Igbo. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
Ndi igbo? Maybe they are under one curse or the other besides i see no reason y a tribe of just 2m will produce a nigeria president . Y are u begging to be loved?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria Scared Of Ndi Igbo. by Dbboy(m): 7:20pm On Feb 13, 2015
FolarinLondon:

Stop living on forlorn hope. Ndigbo hates Ndigbo period. What makes Nigbo hates other Nigerians is the question you should be asking yourself not that gibberish you wrote up there

Its only on Nairaland I see people say ndiigo are hated by themself yet we see how riot and crisis is rampant in other region which the igbos are yet to experience we see so people kill in the name of there God and post it on you tube. Mr we don't hate ourself we are simply ant all time 'up for business if the deal is right' and mind you this right up isnt for jobless mind you lack civility that why you are fast to insult it shows how unsecured you are are to make your ego feel good you find it easy to insult and dismiss rather than debate pls leave here am talking to civilized Nigerian not product of Nigeria basterdize systerm.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria Scared Of Ndi Igbo. by calaway: 7:24pm On Feb 13, 2015
Mcowubaba:

YOU R NOT SCARED BUT YOU DO YOUR BEST TO SUPPRESS THEM. IN PRIMARY SCHOOLS ALTHOUGH TAUGHT BY THE SAME TEACHER AND UNDER THE EXACT SAME LEARNING ENVIRONMENT THE IGBO CHILD IS EXPECTED TO MAKE DOUBLE THE YORUBA CHILDS SCORE AND 10 TIMES THE NORTHERN CHILDS SCORE TO GET PLACEMENT IN UNITY COLLEGES IN NIGERIA EVEN THOUGH THE IGBOS REGION PRODUCES OIL WITH WHICH THE TEACHERS ARE PAID AND THE SCHOOLS BUILT AND MAINTAINED. THIS INJUSTICE CONTINUES UPTO UNIVERSITY ADMISSIONS. EVEN AFTER THE EDUCATION OPPORTUNITIES ARE RESERVES FIRST FOR THOSE FROM A SECTION OF THE COUNTRY AND THEN THE PARTNERS BEFORE THE IGBO IS CONSIDERED. EVEN THE OIL THAT COMES FROM THEIR REGION HAS 83% OF IT OWNED BY NORTHERNERS 10% BY WESTERNERS AND 7% SHARED B/W THE SS/SE ACTUAL OWNERS OF THE RESOURCE, AND 100% OF THE ADMINISTRATIVE HEADQUARTERS AND CEO'S OF THE OIL COMPANIES IN THE WEST PAYING THE TAXES TO THE AREAS THEY ARE LOCATED THEREBY DEPRIVING THE IGBO OF ANY BENEFIT FROM THE VALUE. ONLY WITH GEJ HAVE THE IGBO RISEN TO THE LEVEL OF MILITARY CHIEF IN NIGERIA ONLY WITH GEJ HAS A IGBO BEEN CONSIDERED WORTHY OF AN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT AND SO THERE IS CLAMOUR FOR CHANGE BACK TO THE STATUS QUO WHERE THE IGBO WILL NOT BE ALLOWED A ROLE IN NIGERIA DESTINY.SINCE GEJ IS SLOWLY CHANGING THIS ANOMALY HIS EXPERIENCING RESISTANCE.
BUT I TELL YOU THE TRAIN HAS LEFT THE STATION AND IT IS GEJ TILL 2019

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Nigeria Scared Of Ndi Igbo. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 13, 2015
Nigerians don't hate ibos, ibos hate ibos. When will you stop the Osu stigma? You want biafra today, tomorrow the nigerian presidency. Na wah o! Ok support chekwas okorie, dat one na big No! Sam okoroji for lagos gubernatorial seat nko? Big NO! Yet you claim you own lagos. The only reason I still want ibos in nigeria is simply because of their yellow pawpaw chicks. grin grin grin. Dem too like yoruba. boys cos we got swagggggggunnnn cool

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria Scared Of Ndi Igbo. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 13, 2015
calaway:

YOU R NOT SCARE BUT YOU DO YOUR BEST TO SUPPRESS THEM. IN PRIMARY SCHOOLS ALTHOUGH TAUGHT BY THE SAME TEACHER AND UNDER THE EXACT SAME LEARNING ENVIRONMENT THE IGBO CHILD IS EXPECTED TO MAKE DOUBLE THE YORUBA CHILDS SCORE AND 10 TIMES THE NORTHERN CHILDS SCORE TO GET PLACEMENT IN UNITY COLLEGES IN NIGERIA EVEN THOUGH THE IGBOS REGION PRODUCES OIL WITH WHICH THE TEACHERS ARE PAID AND THE SCHOOLS BUILT AND MAINTAINED. THIS INJUSTICE CONTINUES UPTO UNIVERSITY ADMISSIONS. EVEN AFTER THE EDUCATION OPPORTUNITIES ARE RESERVES FIRST FOR THOSE FROM A SECTION OF THE COUNTRY AND THEN THE PARTNERS BEFORE THE IGBO IS CONSIDERED. EVEN THE OIL THAT COMES FROM THEIR REGION HAS 83% OF IT OWNED BY NORTHERNERS 10% BY WESTERNERS AND 7% SHARED B/W THE SS/SE ACTUAL OWNERS OF THE RESOURCE, AND 100% OF THE ADMINISTRATIVE HEADQUARTERS AND CEO'S OF THE OIL COMPANIES IN THE WEST PAYING THE TAXES TO THE AREAS THEY ARE LOCATED THEREBY DEPRIVING THE IGBO OF ANY BENEFIT FROM THE VALUE. ONLY WITH GEJ HAVE THE IGBO RISEN TO THE LEVEL OF MILITARY CHIEF IN NIGERIA ONLY WITH GEJ HAS A IGBO BEEN CONSIDERED WORTHY OF AN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT AND SO THERE IS CLAMOUR FOR CHANGE BACK TO THE STATUS QUO WHERE THE IGBO WILL NOT BE ALLOWED A ROLE IN NIGERIA DESTINY.SINCE GEJ IS SLOWLY CHANGING THIS ANOMALY HIS EXPERIENCING RESISTANCE.
are you people cursed?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nigeria Scared Of Ndi Igbo. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 13, 2015
You said that Igbo hate Igbo? But we don't kill ourselves like yorouba that love themselves, just in ekiti today it was drivers fighting students of yourba origin, go to lagos,fadeyi before ojuelegba its yolloba killing themselves, go to Onipanu olateju precise yoruoba are killing themselves, then go to mushin yorouba killing themselves, isale eko is another war front where yolllloba are killing themselves, should I go on?
FolarinLondon:

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria Scared Of Ndi Igbo. by EdCure: 7:30pm On Feb 13, 2015
Dbboy:

An Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan is already serving your tenure. And he's had your support.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria Scared Of Ndi Igbo. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 13, 2015
Dbboy:

Its only on Nairaland I see people say ndiigo are hated by themself yet we see how riot and crisis is rampant in other region which the igbos are yet to experience we see so people kill in the name of there God and post it on you tube. Mr we don't hate ourself we are simply ant all time 'up for business if the deal is right' and mind you this right up isnt for jobless mind you lack civility that why you are fast to insult it shows how unsecured you are are to make your ego feel good you find it easy to insult and dismiss rather than debate pls leave here am talking to civilized Nigerian not product of Nigeria basterdize systerm.

Go and ask how many dead bodies were found in Okija shrine, children factories and hundreds of dead bodies found in a particular river in your region couple of weeks ago.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nigeria Scared Of Ndi Igbo. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 13, 2015
You said that Igbo hate Igbo? But we don't kill ourselves like yorouba that love themselves, just in ekiti today it was drivers fighting students of yourba origin, go to lagos,fadeyi before ojuelegba its yolloba killing themselves, go to Onipanu olateju precise yoruoba are killing themselves, then go to mushin yorouba killing themselves, isale eko is another war front where yolllloba are killing themselves, should I go on?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nigeria Scared Of Ndi Igbo. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 13, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
but you people kidnap each other na. You even eat each other. Discriminating against each other is common in alaigbo where some are called Osu slaves.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nigeria Scared Of Ndi Igbo. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 13, 2015
EdCure:

An Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan is already serving your tenure. And he he's had your support.

Tell them about it.

Their slot is being used by their son in person of Badluck Nnamdi Azikiwe Jonathan
Re: Why Is Nigeria Scared Of Ndi Igbo. by pretizy: 7:35pm On Feb 13, 2015
we don't need dis God damn presidency.. just let us go..let the next fool to insult the igbos proudly tell us what their envangeletical tribes have done with their Nigeria... tell me how this stupid country we live in today was worth killing five million people through starvation.. mtcheewww
Re: Why Is Nigeria Scared Of Ndi Igbo. by Dbboy(m): 7:35pm On Feb 13, 2015
jayonpoint:

Nobody is afraid of Ndi Igbo, people re only wary of ur greed n divisive attitude. Its sure Nigeria won't survive anoda 4yrs under an Igbo presidency.

U'd beta dnt ask for it coz u aint getting it, nt now not ever!

I would store this quote so when it happens you wont believe it
Re: Why Is Nigeria Scared Of Ndi Igbo. by raumdeuter: 7:36pm On Feb 13, 2015
Dbboy:

I havent seen you ir your people campaign for Chewas Okorie, Or Bob Okoroji yet you are moaning here

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria Scared Of Ndi Igbo. by Mcowubaba: 7:38pm On Feb 13, 2015
calaway:

YOU R NOT SCARE BUT YOU DO YOUR BEST TO SUPPRESS THEM. IN PRIMARY SCHOOLS ALTHOUGH TAUGHT BY THE SAME TEACHER AND UNDER THE EXACT SAME LEARNING ENVIRONMENT THE IGBO CHILD IS EXPECTED TO MAKE DOUBLE THE YORUBA CHILDS SCORE AND 10 TIMES THE NORTHERN CHILDS SCORE TO GET PLACEMENT IN UNITY COLLEGES IN NIGERIA EVEN THOUGH THE IGBOS REGION PRODUCES OIL WITH WHICH THE TEACHERS ARE PAID AND THE SCHOOLS BUILT AND MAINTAINED. THIS INJUSTICE CONTINUES UPTO UNIVERSITY ADMISSIONS. EVEN AFTER THE EDUCATION OPPORTUNITIES ARE RESERVES FIRST FOR THOSE FROM A SECTION OF THE COUNTRY AND THEN THE PARTNERS BEFORE THE IGBO IS CONSIDERED. EVEN THE OIL THAT COMES FROM THEIR REGION HAS 83% OF IT OWNED BY NORTHERNERS 10% BY WESTERNERS AND 7% SHARED B/W THE SS/SE ACTUAL OWNERS OF THE RESOURCE, AND 100% OF THE ADMINISTRATIVE HEADQUARTERS AND CEO'S OF THE OIL COMPANIES IN THE WEST PAYING THE TAXES TO THE AREAS THEY ARE LOCATED THEREBY DEPRIVING THE IGBO OF ANY BENEFIT FROM THE VALUE. ONLY WITH GEJ HAVE THE IGBO RISEN TO THE LEVEL OF MILITARY CHIEF IN NIGERIA ONLY WITH GEJ HAS A IGBO BEEN CONSIDERED WORTHY OF AN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT AND SO THERE IS CLAMOUR FOR CHANGE BACK TO THE STATUS QUO WHERE THE IGBO WILL NOT BE ALLOWED A ROLE IN NIGERIA DESTINY.SINCE GEJ IS SLOWLY CHANGING THIS ANOMALY HIS EXPERIENCING RESISTANCE.
THE IGBOS
REGION PRODUCES OIL WITH WHICH THE TEACHERS
ARE PAID AND THE SCHOOLS BUILT AND
MAINTAINED. Only Abia nd Imo R oyel producing Igbo states, nd the r d lowest wen compared to other (Bayelsa, Akwa ibom, Delta, ph..e.t.c)
I agree dat the constitution has to be reviewed to ensure equitable distribution/non-partiality of democracy..dats apart of the recommendations of the just concluded National Conference(whic will be only implemented by Gej Hopefully)
GEJ has in a way tried 4 the Igbos but not very well..
Believe me..Gej has worked for the North more than the East....
Re: Why Is Nigeria Scared Of Ndi Igbo. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 13, 2015
FIRST WITHIN AND THEN WITHOUT. The Igbos Hate Other Tribes Why Wont those Tribes Hate You In Return
Try You Tell Your Fellow To Stop Hating Others.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nigeria Scared Of Ndi Igbo. by raumdeuter: 7:38pm On Feb 13, 2015
CaptainOjemba:

I am sure you didnt hear about Abia governor sacking indigenes of other Ibo states from civil service

I am sure you heard about the Ezzi and Ezzu killing abi na Umuleri-Aguleri make we talk

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nigeria Scared Of Ndi Igbo. by calaway: 7:39pm On Feb 13, 2015
Segeggs:
are you people cursed?
THE IGBOS ARE SO BLESSED THAT YOU ARE ALIVE BECAUSE OF THEM. YOURTOMOROW IS BETTER BECAUSE OF THEM DESPITE THE FACT THAT YOU THRIVE ON CHEATING THEM THEY STILL PROSPER AND EXCELL. WITHOUT THEM YOU WILL BE WORSE OFF WITHOUT YOU (PARASITES) THEY WILL BE THE BETTER FOR IT.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria Scared Of Ndi Igbo. by calaway: 7:40pm On Feb 13, 2015

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nigeria Scared Of Ndi Igbo. by EdCure: 7:40pm On Feb 13, 2015
FolarinLondon:

Tell them about it.
Their slot is being used by their son in person of Badluck Nnamdi Azikiwe Jonathan
We might consider taking the ibos serious when they free themselves from their new slave masters (the Ijaws).

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria Scared Of Ndi Igbo. by pretizy: 7:42pm On Feb 13, 2015
we don't need dis God damn presidency.. just let us
go..let the next fool to insult the igbos proudly tell us
what their envangeletical tribes have done with their
Nigeria... tell me how this silly country we live in
today was worth killing five million people through
starvation in the civil war.. mtcheewww
Re: Why Is Nigeria Scared Of Ndi Igbo. by calaway: 7:43pm On Feb 13, 2015
EdCure:

We might consider taking the ibos serious when they free themselves from their new slave masters (the Ijaws).
THE AVERAGE IGBO WANTS TO BE RID OF THE WRETCH OF THIS NATION. CAN YOU SAY THE SAME OF YOUR PEOPLE?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fighter Plane Suggestion For Nigeria Airforce / Watch Video Of People Killed By Soldiers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Last Night / Justice Banjoko That Jailed Two Governor's Appointed CCT Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.