Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

A Must Read: Prophecies Of Valentine And Results Afterwards - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Must Read: Prophecies Of Valentine And Results Afterwards (443 Views)

30 Powerful Prophecies For Nairaland In 2021 / L / Surprise Ur Girlfriend This Valentine And Show Her This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read: Prophecies Of Valentine And Results Afterwards by ObeyaFriday: 7:24pm On Feb 13, 2015
Prophecies of Val..

Behold it is written in the book of february
chapter 14
verse 1: and it shall come to pass on
valentine's day,
excuses shall arise... 'My battery died, my
credit ran
out, my boss selected me for a trip, traffic
jam...' When
thou seeth these signs, be calm, fear not,
keep thy
peace and know that verily verily I say unto
you 'thou
art not thy boo's boo, thou art a side chic...'
In february chapter 15 verse 1: 'and thou
shall be
called
and apologised to.. Fear not, for thou shalt be
scoped.
In November chapter 4 verse 14: 'thou shalt
reap the
seed which thou soweth for it is written thus
thou shall
reap in abundant the fruit of thy LABOUR.

Subscribe to our blogs www.frayokit..com and www.successbaseng..com

(1) (Reply)

5 Valentine’s Day Ideas For Couples / Must Watch For Valentine - Today February 14th 2015 / Happy Valentines Day____ 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.