Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,574 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Meet Clicklight: The Fastest Flashlight App In The World - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Meet Clicklight: The Fastest Flashlight App In The World (2223 Views)

The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data / See The 10 Countries With The Fastest Internet In The World. / What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Clicklight: The Fastest Flashlight App In The World by TechyGirl(f): 7:39pm On Feb 13, 2015
In Nigeria, as a result of the terrible power supply prevalent in the country, we have been forced to always have a flashlight with us. I can bet my millions (I claim it) that 99.5% of Nigerians either have a flashlight phone ( Nokia 3310 or the likes) or have a flashlight app in their smartphones. So, I was really really ecstatic when I discovered this very nice app called ClickLight, like the name implies, all you need to put on your flashlight is just two double clicks.. this works even when your phone is locked. Cool yeah?

Why did i name it the Fastest Flashlight app you might ask. Imagine this scenario, it’s 1:20am and you were bathing and voila NEPA takes the light.. no need inputting password codes and navigating to your favorite flashlight app with your wet hands.. Just double click on your power button and this beautiful app would restore light to your world in the blink of a second ( This is cool for all those scared of darkness lol ). To read more and download this app for free visit : www.

Thanks
Re: Meet Clicklight: The Fastest Flashlight App In The World by Baroba(m): 9:30pm On Feb 13, 2015
Great app, I paid for the pro version once I tried it out...
Re: Meet Clicklight: The Fastest Flashlight App In The World by TechyGirl(f): 9:42pm On Feb 13, 2015
Baroba:
Great app, I paid for the pro version once I tried it out...

Wow that is cool oh, you are one of the few people i know that pay for google app
Re: Meet Clicklight: The Fastest Flashlight App In The World by Lexusgs430: 10:45pm On Feb 13, 2015
But also consider the extra usage of the power button, which might lead to the power button failing much quicker than necessary.
Another app by the developer of clicklight, is called leandroid. It's probably one the best battery and network savings and toggle apps out there.

1 Like

Re: Meet Clicklight: The Fastest Flashlight App In The World by TechyGirl(f): 10:48pm On Feb 13, 2015
Lexusgs430:
But also consider the extra usage of the power button, which might lead to the power button failing much quicker than necessary.

except if you want to be pressng it like a toy.. i dont see how it can have adverse damage on the butoon
Re: Meet Clicklight: The Fastest Flashlight App In The World by Lexusgs430: 10:52pm On Feb 13, 2015
TechyGirl:

except if you want to be pressng it like a toy.. i dont see how it can have adverse damage on the butoon

With the rate of power outage, imagine how many times one would use the button extra in a month.
Re: Meet Clicklight: The Fastest Flashlight App In The World by Lexusgs430: 10:57pm On Feb 13, 2015
TechyGirl:

Have you tried leandroid?
Re: Meet Clicklight: The Fastest Flashlight App In The World by Wittylens(m): 11:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
TechyGirl:
In Nigeria, as a result of the terrible power supply prevalent in the country, we have been forced to always have a flashlight with us. I can bet my millions (I claim it) that 99.5% of Nigerians either have a flashlight phone ( Nokia 3310 or the likes) or have a flashlight app in their smartphones. So, I was really really ecstatic when I discovered this very nice app called ClickLight, like the name implies, all you need to put on your flashlight is just two double clicks.. this works even when your phone is locked. Cool yeah?

Why did i name it the Fastest Flashlight app you might ask. Imagine this scenario, it’s 1:20am and you were bathing and voila NEPA takes the light.. no need inputting password codes and navigating to your favorite flashlight app with your wet hands.. Just double click on your power button and this beautiful app would restore light to your world in the blink of a second ( This is cool for all those scared of darkness lol ). To read more and download this app visit : www.

Thanks

Wow! Can See Your Blog Is Finally Live!

Keep It UP!
Re: Meet Clicklight: The Fastest Flashlight App In The World by TechyGirl(f): 6:14am On Feb 14, 2015
Wittylens:

Wow! Can See Your Blog Is Finally Live!

Keep It UP!

Lol thank you wittylens. i appreciate
Re: Meet Clicklight: The Fastest Flashlight App In The World by Wittylens(m): 8:16am On Feb 14, 2015
TechyGirl:

Lol thank you wittylens. i appreciate

You're welcome. If you need help on getting started (Getting indexed on google , SEO , E.t.c) contact me
Re: Meet Clicklight: The Fastest Flashlight App In The World by dragnet: 8:33am On Feb 14, 2015
why pay for an app that would put my power button at risk when I can easily draw a curve on my touchscreen? #Gesture
Re: Meet Clicklight: The Fastest Flashlight App In The World by Baroba(m): 8:41am On Feb 14, 2015
[
Re: Meet Clicklight: The Fastest Flashlight App In The World by Baroba(m): 8:47am On Feb 14, 2015
dragnet:
why pay for an app that would put my power button at risk when I can easily draw a curve on my touchscreen? #Gesture

If you are talking of cyanogenmod touch light V gesture, I find it very buggy, always going off in my pocket. I disabled it on my one plus one, clicklight appeals to me more, so far I don't see how it puts my power button at risk..
Re: Meet Clicklight: The Fastest Flashlight App In The World by Baroba(m): 8:51am On Feb 14, 2015
TechyGirl:

Wow that is cool oh, you are one of the few people i know that pay for google app

Without devs android is nothing, I buy apps that benefits my day to day use..

Nice blog you got up there, will definitely be checking it out..
Re: Meet Clicklight: The Fastest Flashlight App In The World by dragnet: 9:04am On Feb 14, 2015
Baroba:

If you are talking of cyanogenmod touch light V gesture, I find it very buggy, always going off in my pocket. I disabled it on my one plus one, clicklight appeals to me more, so far I don't see how it puts my power button at risk..
I am not referring to any app, I'm using an android kitkat device & I can simply assign a gesture to an app, that's simple enough & I do not need to get an extra paid app.

as regards your power button, every material has it's limit, and in the case of materials that 'spring' there's elasticity & resilience. when their cycle is exceeded, plasticity sets in, then fracture occurs.

I prefer a swipe on my screen to double clicks!
Re: Meet Clicklight: The Fastest Flashlight App In The World by dragnet: 9:08am On Feb 14, 2015
TechyGirl:

Why did i name it the Fastest Flashlight app you might ask. Imagine this scenario, it’s 1:20am and you were bathing and voila NEPA takes the light.. no need inputting password codes and navigating to your favorite flashlight app with your wet hands.. Just double click on your power button and this beautiful app would restore light to your world in the blink of a second ( This is cool for all those scared of darkness lol ). To read more and download this app visit : www.

Thanks
your reason for naming it the fastest flashlight app isn't really beyond doubt...
Re: Meet Clicklight: The Fastest Flashlight App In The World by TechyGirl(f): 11:13am On Feb 14, 2015
dragnet:

It is free guy
Re: Meet Clicklight: The Fastest Flashlight App In The World by TechyGirl(f): 11:19am On Feb 14, 2015
dragnet:

your reason for naming it the fastest flashlight app isn't really beyond doubt...

Guy what is your problem with the post? i get that you have issues with the app which you think is paid but free, but really other things you said regarding the double clicks is far fetched, why cant you say you dont want to be locking your smartphones because you are scared of the power button becoming faulty, How many power button problems do we even have in Nigeria that is making it a big issue.

And the example i gave about your hand being wet to type in a your password and all is a valid reason to use this app.

With that said, I really dont understand your logic, would love to hear the most important reason why you hate the app
Re: Meet Clicklight: The Fastest Flashlight App In The World by TechyGirl(f): 11:20am On Feb 14, 2015
Lexusgs430:

With the rate of power outage, imagine how many times one would use the button extra in a month.

LOL , Oh well i believe the developer of the app is looking to include double tap feature smiley
Re: Meet Clicklight: The Fastest Flashlight App In The World by TechyGirl(f): 11:24am On Feb 14, 2015
Wittylens:

You're welcome. If you need help on getting started (Getting indexed on google , SEO , E.t.c) contact me

Oh cool, can i get your email cheesy
Re: Meet Clicklight: The Fastest Flashlight App In The World by Wittylens(m): 12:30pm On Feb 14, 2015
TechyGirl:

Oh cool, can i get your email cheesy

Geniuskelv@gmail.com
Re: Meet Clicklight: The Fastest Flashlight App In The World by Emeka71(m): 4:15pm On Feb 14, 2015
When there are lots of free flashlight I even have for NOKIA X2-01
Re: Meet Clicklight: The Fastest Flashlight App In The World by Misterlaby: 4:43pm On Feb 14, 2015
One more app to my already filled up app gallery...

Ojukokoro no go kill me oo cheesy
Re: Meet Clicklight: The Fastest Flashlight App In The World by dragnet: 6:15pm On Feb 14, 2015
TechyGirl:

Guy what is your problem with the post?
what's with the attitude? you don't have to take it personal...

it being free or not isn't my point. To prove it is the fastest, you have to compare it with others and make sure it beats them hands down and you have not been able to do that, you may call it one of the fastest but definitely not the fastest.
Re: Meet Clicklight: The Fastest Flashlight App In The World by dragnet: 6:19pm On Feb 14, 2015
TechyGirl:

but really other things you said regarding the double clicks is far fetched, why cant you say you dont want to be locking your smartphones because you are scared of the power button becoming faulty, How many power button problems do we even have in Nigeria that is making it a big issue.

And the example i gave about your hand being wet to type in a your password and all is a valid reason to use this app.

With that said, I really dont understand your logic, would love to hear the most important reason why you hate the app

are you a technician? if you are then you may know how fragile the power switch is.
the example of the hand being wet isn't sufficient though it may count and I have not said I hate the app, I have only stated that my inbuilt app works better!
Re: Meet Clicklight: The Fastest Flashlight App In The World by MrsShodimu: 6:55pm On Feb 14, 2015
dragnet:

what's with the attitude? you don't have to take it personal...

it being free or not isn't my point. To prove it is the fastest, you have to compare it with others and make sure it beats them hands down and you have not been able to do that, you may call it one of the fastest but definitely not the fastest.

Sigh .. guy think before you talk.. you inbuilt flash light app involves two things

1. Type in your password
2. Locate the app

How is that fast compared to just double clicking the power button ehn .. smh
Re: Meet Clicklight: The Fastest Flashlight App In The World by MrsShodimu: 6:55pm On Feb 14, 2015
dragnet:

are you a technician? if you are then you may know how fragile the power switch is.
the example of the hand being wet isn't sufficient though it may count and I have not said I hate the app, I have only stated that my inbuilt app works better!

But your inbuilt app isn't fast .. that is the real issue here
Re: Meet Clicklight: The Fastest Flashlight App In The World by MrsShodimu: 6:56pm On Feb 14, 2015
Emeka71:
When there are lots of free flashlight I even have for NOKIA X2-01

It is free
Re: Meet Clicklight: The Fastest Flashlight App In The World by dragnet: 6:59pm On Feb 14, 2015
MrsShodimu:

Sigh .. guy think before you talk..
what's with the attitude? is it a ladies thing or what?
Re: Meet Clicklight: The Fastest Flashlight App In The World by dragnet: 7:01pm On Feb 14, 2015
MrsShodimu:

But your inbuilt app isn't fast .. that is the real issue here
you don't even know my device, talk more of the app and you're saying it ain't fast?! please be objective !
Re: Meet Clicklight: The Fastest Flashlight App In The World by dragnet: 7:03pm On Feb 14, 2015
MrsShodimu:

you inbuilt flash light app involves two things

1. Type in your password
2. Locate the app

How is that fast compared to just double clicking the power button ehn .. smh

I do none of the above, even when my screen is 'dead', I just swipe and the torch comes on...
Re: Meet Clicklight: The Fastest Flashlight App In The World by Esdb3: 7:34pm On Feb 14, 2015
TechyGirl:

you tried in your expression but it is not 'adverse damage' there is nothing like that. It is adverse effect or impact.

#GrammarPolice#

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out This New Phones By Infinix And Tecno (infinix Smart & Tecno Wx4 Pro / Is Whatsapp Down / Tear Down Of Infinix Note 11S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.