Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Right Or Wrong To Be Very Close To Your Fiance? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Right Or Wrong To Be Very Close To Your Fiance? (1275 Views)

My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? / AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? / Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Right Or Wrong To Be Very Close To Your Fiance? by matoyeh(m): 7:51pm On Feb 13, 2015
I used to be very close to the lady i have decided to marry. i have
engaged her and promised to marry this girl, hence, she came to me so often and she always like to be with me.
She is working as i do too. i close by 6pm while she closed by 8pm due
to the nature of her work. sometime, i hang around within her office to wait for her till
8pm or rather be in my office till 8pm till when she closes so i could pick
her with my car. sometimes She come to my office after her closing hour so we can start going home together . we leave in the same direction. though i drop her at her
junction before heading to me own house everyday.
to my surprise! One of my friend told me that our closeness is too much that i may not
like her again and decided not to marry her again if she is too close to me or if i am seeing her too often.
though, i reason with him but one thing came to my mind again, that what if
we marry? are we not going to be seeing each other like that? husband and
wife are bound to be with eachother... please house shed light on this
Re: Right Or Wrong To Be Very Close To Your Fiance? by kilokeys(m): 7:52pm On Feb 13, 2015
forget what pple say..

what do u feel?

what do u think?

2 Likes

Re: Right Or Wrong To Be Very Close To Your Fiance? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 13, 2015
Yeah, you reasoned right: what of when you get married?

So just forget what people have to say. Don't allow any third wheel to come and ruin what you guys have

1 Like

Re: Right Or Wrong To Be Very Close To Your Fiance? by bauer00: 8:01pm On Feb 13, 2015
well,it all depends on how her presence makes u feel....i dont see anytin wrong wit dat so far u are planning to marry her which means u are going to be togeda foreva provided dia is no external force to induce seperation
Re: Right Or Wrong To Be Very Close To Your Fiance? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 13, 2015
Do whatever feels right and works for you.
Re: Right Or Wrong To Be Very Close To Your Fiance? by Eggcelent(m): 8:11pm On Feb 13, 2015
hmmm. some friends & their logic! I thought the essence of courtship was to get to know each other better. How do you get to do that if you don't spend time together? Please, spend as much time as you can afford together; that is what friends (lovers) do.

3 Likes

Re: Right Or Wrong To Be Very Close To Your Fiance? by matoyeh(m): 8:13pm On Feb 13, 2015
Tandullceblog:

So just forget what people have to say. Don't allow any third wheel to come and ruin what you guys have
thank you! i was so surprised. because i believed drawing the closeness more will shed more light to what we have in common or even our differences... abisad if closeness will make you hate her now, then that means you will diffinitely be cheating on her after marriage since the feelings is gradually dropping.
Re: Right Or Wrong To Be Very Close To Your Fiance? by matoyeh(m): 8:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
[quote
author=Eggcelent post=30705253]hmmm. some friends & their logic! I
thought the essence of courtship was to get to know each other better.
How do you get to do that if you don't spend time together? Please,
spend as much time as you can afford together; that is what friends
(lovers) do.[/quote] i wonder ooooo
Re: Right Or Wrong To Be Very Close To Your Fiance? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 13, 2015
matoyeh:
thank you! i was so surprised. because i believed drawing the closeness more will shed more light to what we have in common or even our differences... abisad if closeness will make you hate her now, then that means you will diffinitely be cheating on her after marriage since the feelings is gradually dropping.

Yeah
Re: Right Or Wrong To Be Very Close To Your Fiance? by matoyeh(m): 8:41pm On Feb 13, 2015
Tandullceblog:

Re: Right Or Wrong To Be Very Close To Your Fiance? by matoyeh(m): 8:44pm On Feb 13, 2015
[quote
author=bauer00 post=30704941]well,it all depends on how her presence
makes u feel....i dont see anytin wrong wit dat so far u are planning to
marry her which means u are going to be togeda foreva provided dia is
no external force to induce seperation[/quote] true
Re: Right Or Wrong To Be Very Close To Your Fiance? by matoyeh(m): 8:45pm On Feb 13, 2015
kilokeys:
forget what pple say..

what do u feel?

what do u think?

:x
Re: Right Or Wrong To Be Very Close To Your Fiance? by slimyem: 8:59pm On Feb 13, 2015
The fact that you both enjoy spending time together and being around each other is a positive.No harm in that.You are not kids and you have a marriage as a goal,you are doing just right.

Nor let porsin pour sand for your garri o..wink

1 Like

Re: Right Or Wrong To Be Very Close To Your Fiance? by mutter(f): 11:22pm On Feb 13, 2015
what God has put together....
Beware of bad friends who are jealous of your happiness and want to see you end like them.
Many of them are not close to their partners and are jealous of your happiness.

4 Likes

Re: Right Or Wrong To Be Very Close To Your Fiance? by zeezahbee(f): 2:44am On Feb 14, 2015
abeg grab that babe closer. either close or not, if you are guys are meant to be together, so be it.

That your friend need to see a psychologist. Bet it, immediately you stop getting closer to your fiancée, he will also be the one to go and toast.

1 Like

Re: Right Or Wrong To Be Very Close To Your Fiance? by Nobody: 4:49am On Feb 14, 2015
Dopnt mind the friend. I know his type,always finding fault with others.

My fiance,and I see everyday,after work,I go see her,her place is kind of far from my place,but I just love being around her...

She comes to see me in my office too,after which I will still see her to her house again,and spend time there again..

What I am saying,don't mind your friend.

1 Like

Re: Right Or Wrong To Be Very Close To Your Fiance? by matoyeh(m): 9:21am On Feb 14, 2015
Yomieluv:
Dopnt mind the friend. I know his type,always finding fault with others.

My fiance,and I see everyday,after work,I go see her,her place is kind of far from my place,but I just love being around her...

She comes to see me in my office too,after which I will still see her to her house again,and spend time there again..

What I am saying,don't mind your friend.
thats true ooo
Re: Right Or Wrong To Be Very Close To Your Fiance? by EfemenaXY: 9:38am On Feb 14, 2015
matoyeh:
I used to be very close to the lady i have decided to marry. i have
engaged her and promised to marry this girl, hence, she came to me so often and she always like to be with me.
She is working as i do too. i close by 6pm while she closed by 8pm due
to the nature of her work. sometime, i hang around within her office to wait for her till
8pm or rather be in my office till 8pm till when she closes so i could pick
her with my car. sometimes She come to my office after her closing hour so we can start going home together . we leave in the same direction. though i drop her at her
junction before heading to me own house everyday.
to my surprise! One of my friend told me that our closeness is too much that i may not
like her again and decided not to marry her again if she is too close to me or if i am seeing her too often.
though, i reason with him but one thing came to my mind again, that what if
we marry? are we not going to be seeing each other like that? husband and
wife are bound to be with eachother... please house shed light on this

If you can't properly discern jealous friends but rather nearly get yourself swayed by their reasoning / you let them do the thinking for you, then you really aren't ripe for marriage.
Re: Right Or Wrong To Be Very Close To Your Fiance? by bennyrazz: 10:27am On Feb 14, 2015
mutter:
what God has put together....
Beware of bad friends who are jealous of your happiness and want to see you end like them.
Many of them are not close to their partners and are jealous of your happiness.

exactly
Re: Right Or Wrong To Be Very Close To Your Fiance? by oge4real(f): 10:45am On Feb 14, 2015
Na wa o... I can smell the envy and jealousy in this stupid advise.
Op please increase the distance between you and this enemy of progress disguised as adviser.
Re: Right Or Wrong To Be Very Close To Your Fiance? by ladyshindharah(f): 5:56pm On Feb 14, 2015
For a relationship to work out, one must avoid third parties by all means. Moreover, the way people handle there relationship differs, since none of you is complaining then I see no bad omen coming, just tell him you are OK with it, I perceived there is a possibility that your friends is talking from experience, then I will say what goes wrong for Mr A may not be for Mr B. My dear keep your relationship well

1 Like

Re: Right Or Wrong To Be Very Close To Your Fiance? by MMotimo: 3:43am On Feb 15, 2015
Someone you are going to marry? There is nothing like too close if you are aiming to choose right
Re: Right Or Wrong To Be Very Close To Your Fiance? by Nobody: 4:53am On Feb 15, 2015
Op, I'm sure you can come to your own conclusion yourself.

G'luck.
Re: Right Or Wrong To Be Very Close To Your Fiance? by ihedinobi2: 7:55am On Feb 15, 2015
The only "too close" is sèxual in nature. You think properly. You were already right when you said that married couples spend time together like that. You are doing the right thing. Keep on with it. Build a world for just the two of you, set the tone for marriage.

By the way, is your friend married?
Re: Right Or Wrong To Be Very Close To Your Fiance? by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 15, 2015
Too close? . . No such thing as being too close. You are supposed to be one.

Its that closeness that will keep you together during down days
It will help you to forgive when you offend each other
Its that closeness that will inject humor into your relationship
Its that closeness that will help you to trust each other even when things are not too clear
Its that closeness that will help you to understand each other
its that closeness that will make you best friends.

One of the things that sticks us together is the closeness. The knowing our desires, needs, thoughts and feelings.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

42 Exceptional Ways To 'kill' Your Husband / Hilarious: Man Sues Neighbour He Paid To Get His Wife Pregnant After 72 Unsucces / He Is Without Legs So He Drew Legs For Himself - So Touching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.