Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

"24" Season 7 - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "24" Season 7 (10801 Views)

Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread / DOWNLOAD SERIES: “24″ Season 9 Episode 9 & 10 / 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "24" Season 7 by lynxnoon(m): 2:05pm On Mar 07, 2009
guys wen is epiode 13 coming out?
just finished watching 9-12 yesterday(my rapidshare is bak wink grin)
Re: "24" Season 7 by Sauron1: 10:45pm On Mar 07, 2009
cabali:

i heard two episodes were done on Monday. That means we get to watch two episodes today.

Aint that great?

Rubbish episodes. . . . .
General Juma got his way into the White House and managed to slap the face of the President. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
It has to be the most ridiculous shiznit i have ever seen on TV.
Obama n wifey should sue.
For Bleep's sake. . . . .How did a buncha African paramilitary troops sneak into the Oval office? embarassed embarassed
Re: "24" Season 7 by cabali(m): 12:17am On Mar 08, 2009
They gat help from the present administration, the senator, and a host of others.

But I am sure in reality, even all that aint enough to break into the white house! Thats just rediculous. They got it wrong this time around; quite annoying
Re: "24" Season 7 by cabali(m): 12:18am On Mar 08, 2009
lynxnoon:

guys wen is epiode 13 coming out?
just finished watching 9-12 yesterday(my rapidshare is bak wink grin)

Tuesday morning; nigerian timing
Re: "24" Season 7 by Sauron1: 2:41am On Mar 08, 2009
cabali:

They gat help from the present administration, the senator, and a host of others.

But I am sure in reality, even all that aint enough to break into the white house! Thats just rediculous. They got it wrong this time around; quite annoying

Even then. . . . . .the whole plot was rubbish.
General Juma told the head of secret service to back off cos he's got the President n her daughter as hostages.
The dude did not even confirm if it was true or not. . . . . . .At least, make efforts to speak with the President to see if she's been captured.
F'kinell. . . . .the gay just backed off and allowed Juma n his troops to take control of the white house.
It's so ridiculous.
Re: "24" Season 7 by lynxnoon(m): 7:19am On Mar 08, 2009
~Sauron~:

Even then. . . . . .the whole plot was rubbish.
General Juma told the head of secret service to back off cos he's got the President n her daughter as hostages.
The dude did not even confirm if it was true or not. . . . . . .At least, make efforts to speak with the President to see if she's been captured.
F'kinell. . . . .the gay just backed off and allowed Juma n his troops to take control of the white house.
It's so ridiculous.
i suspect d head of secret service mite in on it wit dem(dunno oh!! just a conspiracy theory grin)

@cabali
thanks my guy
Re: "24" Season 7 by Skywalker5(m): 9:06am On Mar 08, 2009
any1 here knows where i can watch season7 redemption online?i need to know what happen in Africa before all this?

I need the link online
Re: "24" Season 7 by cabali(m): 9:43am On Mar 08, 2009
i think i lost that one.

anyway it is already on the streets grin
Re: "24" Season 7 by sniperwolf(m): 12:13pm On Mar 09, 2009
I saw some scene of it on youtube. It seems Tony is now with the terrorist and Jack is fighting against childsoldiers
Re: "24" Season 7 by sniperwolf(m): 12:15pm On Mar 09, 2009
I saw some scene of it on youtube. It seems Tony is now with the terrorist and Jack is fighting against childsoldiers
Re: "24" Season 7 by lynxnoon(m): 11:19pm On Mar 10, 2009
Episode 13: cool but men dey messed up by killing Buchanan,,,,,afta all he has done sad angry(maybe dey wil bring him bk like tony grin)
Re: "24" Season 7 by proudly9ja(m): 12:42am On Mar 11, 2009
Sky-walker:

any1 here knows where i can watch season7 redemption online?i need to know what happen in Africa before all this?

I need the link online

www.aworantv.com
just click the arrow beside january I think. I saw it there and some other episodes including yesterday's own on d site
Re: "24" Season 7 by samsanyus(m): 2:45am On Mar 11, 2009
Hey guys, I am a fan of 24, where do you guys watch it. I can't wait for the DVD to be out. I'm in Naija. Is DSTV showing it or DAARSAT?
Re: "24" Season 7 by cabali(m): 9:29am On Mar 11, 2009
None of the above is showing it

Meanwhile it was a sad episode with the death of Buchanan. I shall not forgive the writers!
Re: "24" Season 7 by Sauron1: 12:15am On Mar 12, 2009
cabali:

Meanwhile it was a sad episode with the death of Buchanan. I shall not forgive the writers!

They both agreed Jack should make the move to cause the explosion.
I dunno what Buchanan was thinking when he went for it.
What a way to die. . . . . . . .Juma also died bravely.

Madam President should be impeached though. . . . .She has got no spine.
Re: "24" Season 7 by proudly9ja(m): 12:28am On Mar 12, 2009
~Sauron~:

They both agreed Jack should make the move to cause the explosion.
I dunno what Buchanan was thinking when he went for it.
What a way to die. . . . . . . .Juma also died bravely.

Madam President should be impeached though. . . . .She has got no spine.

Buchanan knew Jack would die if he had made the move. He knew it was a suicide mission and prefered that he dies rather than Jack.

Im sure madam president will resign at the end.
Re: "24" Season 7 by samsanyus(m): 7:19am On Mar 12, 2009
cabali:

Please, can you tell me the channel showing it, I'm missing!!
Re: "24" Season 7 by cabali(m): 8:02am On Mar 12, 2009
It aint a channel; it is being downloaded on a steady basis. grin
Re: "24" Season 7 by Wilfem(m): 11:34am On Mar 12, 2009
Just a piece of advice or suggestion to getting the episodes downloaded.
You can go to any torrent site, prefferrably www.mininova.org then search for your desired episode in this format like episode 13 for example "24 s07e13" but make sure you take your time to look for one torrent that used to be in form of PSP, Ipod, Zune and it used to be 160Mb (although it is alway uploaded by one guy called HolyRoses) and most of all the episodes I have with me, including Prison Break 4 were gotten from that torrent format, then I'll later use a video converter, prefferably Total Video Converter to convert it to any desired format like 3Gp, Avi, Mpeg, DVD Mpeg, etc and it would be of a good quality. The converter is also capable of integrating a compatible subtitle along with the conversion too.
Then back to the Movie Series,
24 will always be my best ever movie, although it contests with Prison Break, but 24 seemed to have overtaken Prison break. I just hope that sooner or later, Jack Bauer would get a National Award, although he had many enemies.
I also learnt that it'll have season 8.
Re: "24" Season 7 by lynxnoon(m): 12:04pm On Mar 12, 2009
Wilfem:

Just a piece of advice or suggestion to getting the episodes downloaded.
You can go to any torrent site, prefferrably www.mininova.org then search for your desired episode in this format like episode 13 for example "24 s07e13" but make sure you take your time to look for one torrent that used to be in form of PSP, Ipod, Zune and it used to be 160Mb (although it is alway uploaded by one guy called HolyRoses) and most of all the episodes I have with me, including Prison Break 4 were gotten from that torrent format, then I'll later use a video converter, prefferably Total Video Converter to convert it to any desired format like 3Gp, Avi, Mpeg, DVD Mpeg, etc and it would be of a good quality. The converter is also capable of integrating a compatible subtitle along with the conversion too.
Then back to the Movie Series,
24 will always be my best ever movie, although it contests with Prison Break, but 24 seemed to have overtaken Prison break. I just hope that sooner or later, Jack Bauer would get a National Award, although he had many enemies.
I also learnt that it'll have season 8.

i hv bin using torrents (currently Vuze) but downloading is always & very slow dats y i resort to rapidshare & leave torrents for less significant stuf or small files

Bak to movies
i just hope Jack wont be killed in other to end d series cos evry1 close to him kips dying very soon he'll be all alone oh
Re: "24" Season 7 by semid4lyfe(m): 2:09am On Mar 13, 2009
Phew!I just finished watching episodes 11-13 an hour ago.The plot and storyline was interesting n amazing but goddam UNBELIEVABLE.
Kai!24 no go kill me!na only 24 dem go shoot down airforce 1,steal nuclear codes,bomb american president in the white house and an african warlord will invade d white house n take d president hostage.it seems to me,24 is becoming more RIDICULOUS n INTERESTING wt each season.
@wilfem,i can't believe u get ur episodes via torrents-wt d terrible download speed.u dey try o.
Looking 4ward to ep 14.
Re: "24" Season 7 by cabali(m): 11:15am On Mar 13, 2009
Well I use RS and it's fuhst!
Re: "24" Season 7 by omolaoye(m): 2:56pm On Mar 13, 2009
I love Nigerians for that, the 24 hour show us how Americans are so despirate to conquered the world with different type of pretence that third world countries are behind terrorism. i wish this season 7 would show more of American odieas. Im Just seein it for the first time that 24 hours has season 7 and i right now goin out to buy it
Re: "24" Season 7 by cabali(m): 5:58pm On Mar 14, 2009
it is just acting pls hold yourself haba.
Re: "24" Season 7 by semid4lyfe(m): 7:24pm On Mar 18, 2009
This 1 wey dis thread be like grave yard--che na only me don watch episode 14?
IMO,it was a bit dry compared 2 da last 3 episodes.what do y'all think?
I read somewhere jack n agent walker were supposed to be romantically involved but the idea was shelved cos every1 jack is involved wt ends up dying or runnin' mad-LOL n dey wanted her to be around in season 8.
Anyhow sha,24 still dey represent.
Re: "24" Season 7 by proudly9ja(m): 11:18pm On Mar 18, 2009
Its alright for the episode to be that way. Remember, the previous episodes were 7pm to 9pm, completing the 12 hour cycle thus climaxing at 9pm. The last one, 9pm to 10pm is like a 'fresh' start building up to something. Its how it should be. The writers are geniuses! Now the FBI thinks Jack killed Ryan and the Senator while the guy in charge has a personal issue with Jack's methods. I think he's also jealous with the way his deputy has been dotting over Jack after just meeting him in d last 12 hours. lol. Poor him.

Whats really getting into me is the President's sudden belief that Jack who could sacrifice his life for his country would stoop so low to murder the senator. She should have at least small faith in the guy.

By the way, I really love Chloe. I believe she will have a great part to play in helping Jack especially now that her husband has been able to secure her release. She's gonna be working with Tony to help Jack
Re: "24" Season 7 by lynxnoon(m): 11:47pm On Mar 18, 2009
since buchanan is gone i dont tink dey wud want to lose anoda close person to jack again undecided
wel anyhw,,,,,,,,,,,waiting 4 E15(patiently wink)
Re: "24" Season 7 by semid4lyfe(m): 12:57am On Mar 19, 2009
@proudly9ja,
I agree with ur analysis completely.jack still has 3 peeps he can trust out there-chloe,tony n agent walker but that fbi guy dey vex me die.
IMO,the part where jack n quin fought was a bit fake. I expected the fight to be tougher n more vicious since both r highly trained agents-i mean,jack killed him too easily without being hurt in the process n how come quin had that txt message on his phone-it was just too convenient IMO.
Re: "24" Season 7 by cabali(m): 9:18am On Mar 19, 2009
Madam president is the worst character to have been played all 24 seasons combined!!
Re: "24" Season 7 by lynxnoon(m): 5:52pm On Mar 20, 2009
semid4lyfe:

@proudly9ja,
I agree with ur analysis completely.jack still has 3 peeps he can trust out there-chloe,tony n agent walker but that fbi guy dey vex me die.
IMO,the part where jack n quin fought was a bit fake. I expected the fight to be tougher n more vicious since both r highly trained agents-i mean,jack killed him too easily without being hurt in the process n how come quin had that txt message on his phone-it was just too convenient IMO.

my guy na film na grin grin
Re: "24" Season 7 by Pepeye(f): 10:37am On Mar 21, 2009
Hmmm trying to safe guard the nation from terrorist threats
Re: "24" Season 7 by cabali(m): 10:05pm On Mar 22, 2009
I expect the next episode will be bullet ridden. I think mid way, the FBI should be brought in by Jack.

I wish the president stubbornly comes to the scene and take a bullet. I cant stand her anymore, she's ruining it for me!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Best High School Movie / Two Thumbs Down For Lagos International Film Festival / Your Honest Review Concerning The Iroko Tv Mobile App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.