Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

"24" Season 7 - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "24" Season 7 (10800 Views)

Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread / DOWNLOAD SERIES: “24″ Season 9 Episode 9 & 10 / 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "24" Season 7 by lynxnoon(m): 11:30am On Mar 23, 2009
@cabali
My guy chill na! She's a woman oh, tho she behaves somehw sha
Re: "24" Season 7 by cabali(m): 8:57am On Mar 24, 2009
Puh-leeeze!

There is another series (forgotten what it is called). The president happens to be a lady too by reason of the death of the president. She is totally outstanding.

This one here is a sorry view! If they dont get rid of her, I will!! grin
Re: "24" Season 7 by cabali(m): 9:32am On Mar 24, 2009
Meanwhile Tony has been caught by starkwood who have been shown to be the cause of the attacks. and Jack has been exposed to bio-chemical weapon. Do they want to eliminated Jack already?? angry
Re: "24" Season 7 by cabali(m): 9:38am On Mar 24, 2009
see another thing with madam president, she isnt intelligent. She picks up sides as quickly as possible and drops also with that pace.

She has led ethan to resignation meanwhile all the while Ethan was right. It was her daughter that caused the leak to the press. Just a shame. That is how she did not believe it when her husband tried to persuade her that their son did not commit suicide. Her husband had to be shot and near dead for her to believe. Now she toally believes in her daughter that caused major issues for her during her campaign over her chief of staff that has been with her all the while. I hope this time it will take her own impeachment for her to realize how messed up she is in the brain.
Re: "24" Season 7 by Wilfem(m): 2:23pm On Mar 25, 2009
cabali:

see another thing with madam president, she isnt intelligent. She picks up sides as quickly as possible and drops also with that pace.

She has led ethan to resignation meanwhile all the while Ethan was right. It was her daughter that caused the leak to the press. Just a shame. That is how she did not believe it when her husband tried to persuade her that their son did not commit suicide. Her husband had to be shot and near dead for her to believe. Now she toally believes in her daughter that caused major issues for her during her campaign over her chief of staff that has been with her all the while. I hope this time it will take her own impeachment for her to realize how messed up she is in the brain.

I knew quite well right from time that the president daughter is a green snake under green grass with the way she talked to Ethan rudely and mannerlessly. I just hope that something would teach both the president and her daughter a better lesson of their lives. And for jack, I still foresee many troubles ahead for him.
Re: "24" Season 7 by lynxnoon(m): 3:56pm On Mar 25, 2009
Wilfem:

I knew quite well right from time that the president daughter is a green snake under green grass with the way she talked to Ethan rudely and mannerlessly. I just hope that something would teach both the president and her daughter a better lesson of their lives. And for jack, I still foresee many troubles ahead for him.
men d guy more troubles in other to show wat stuf he's made of na! grin grin
Re: "24" Season 7 by RichyBlacK(m): 11:42pm On Mar 26, 2009
God inspired the makers of "Prison Break", but the makers of "24" got inspiration from God and the Devil.

Jack Bauer is da man!
Re: "24" Season 7 by cabali(m): 10:32pm On Mar 28, 2009
that is deep right there!!
Re: "24" Season 7 by songus: 12:42am On Mar 30, 2009
The statement was devil inspired!
Re: "24" Season 7 by Wilfem(m): 3:22pm On Mar 30, 2009
Hey guys! what do you think is gonna happen tonight in the show? Is jack going to be rescued by the FBI team? What about Tony? Is the Starkwood going to kill him? and for Madam president, is she going to be ruined/rubbished by her uncouth daughter? Well, let wait and see.
Re: "24" Season 7 by justkunmi(m): 8:10pm On Mar 30, 2009
heyy 24 people!!

i was away from 24 for a while, and i just saw the last 4 episodes yesterday night!!,
OMG!!!.
Undoubtedly the best season so far!!!.
the president of the united states held hostage, shocked shocked shocked

and Bill Buchanan died! embarassed embarassed embarassed

this show is terrific,

cabali wats up,
Re: "24" Season 7 by cabali(m): 10:27am On Mar 31, 2009
I'm good thanks and it is about to get ugly. Have u seen that Jack is infected with a bio chemical with no cure? it is getting tough. Starkwood is controlling things and has the FBI on a standoff.
Re: "24" Season 7 by proudly9ja(m): 12:26pm On Mar 31, 2009
wow! i don't even wanna say what happened so i dont spoil it for those who haven't seen it.

U can see it on :

http://www.aworantv.com/
Re: "24" Season 7 by cabali(m): 4:40pm On Mar 31, 2009
Dont worry it is all over the internet. it is already spoilt  grin

and oh the modify button is back after a period of recess
Re: "24" Season 7 by Wilfem(m): 8:47am On Apr 01, 2009
Oh, it's a pity that Jack got exposed to the canister and later got infected with the virus, But I still hope something would still be done to him. For madam president, I think she has made the greatest mistake of her life by temporarily appointing her daughter, Livy as the Chief of Staff, because I wonder if she really had what it takes to hold such a position. And for the FBI VS Hodge (the new terrorist) I don't seem to know their fate now because no doubt, those people (Starkwood) have completely overpowered them, (perhaps Jack would come to their rescue) grin grin grin
I also think Renee is deeply in love with Jack tongue tongue kiss kiss, because I imagine how tears cry flow from her eye balls when she got to know that Jack had been infected with the virus. Or what's your own opinion to this?
Re: "24" Season 7 by cabali(m): 1:47pm On Apr 01, 2009
Yeah she has feelings for Jack. The script woulda been done to suit that but I guess it isnt. Anyway they should find a way to get that infection out cos 24 aint ready to give it up yet!
Re: "24" Season 7 by semid4lyfe(m): 3:30pm On Apr 01, 2009
Wilfem:

Oh, it's a pity that Jack got exposed to the canister and later got infected with the virus, But I still hope something would still be done to him. For madam president, I think she has made the greatest mistake of her life by temporarily appointing her daughter, Livy as the Chief of Staff, because I wonder if she really had what it takes to hold such a position. And for the FBI VS Hodge (the new terrorist) I don't seem to know their fate now because no doubt, those people (Starkwood) have completely overpowered them, (perhaps Jack would come to their rescue) grin grin grin
I also think Renee is deeply in love with Jack tongue tongue kiss kiss, because I imagine how tears cry flow from her eye balls when she got to know that Jack had been infected with the virus. Or what's your own opinion to this?

WORD!U've spoken nothing but the truth.
Let me just add that I think the President's daughter- Olivia has feelings for Agent Aaron Pearse----LOL. E fit be se na just me and my OVER-ROMANTIC nature o. What do y'all think?

Its a pity Tony was deceived by the Starkwood guy. The final scene between the Starkwood Army and the FBI agents reminds me of the confrontation scene between the navy seals and the us marine renegade mercenaries in the ROCK.I'm sure the writers borrowed a leaf from that film.

I'm just loving 24-----I mean there are so many twists and turns.

Till episode 17----Adios.
Re: "24" Season 7 by proudly9ja(m): 7:24am On Apr 02, 2009
I think the last episode was set up for Jack Bauer to come and be the hero as usual. I don't see the FBI standing down and Starkwood won't too cos allthey are doing is to buy time for the guys on the other side of the block. All that is left os for Jack to 'damn' the consequences and go down town himself to save the day and guess with who? yup, ure right - Renee! cheesy

I presume this day will end with Jack beginning to show symptoms of the virus he was exposed to. That way we can be highly expectant of what will happen the next day.

Will Jack die or not ---- OFCOURSE HE WON'T. Damnit!
Re: "24" Season 7 by lynxnoon(m): 10:15am On Apr 02, 2009
proudly9ja:

I think the last episode was set up for Jack Bauer to come and be the hero as usual. I don't see the FBI standing down and Starkwood won't too cos allthey are doing is to buy time for the guys on the other side of the block. All that is left os for Jack to 'damn' the consequences and go down town himself to save the day and guess with who? yup, ure right - Renee! cheesy

I presume this day will end with Jack beginning to show symptoms of the virus he was exposed to. That way we can be highly expectant of what will happen the next day.

Will Jack die or not ---- OFCOURSE HE WON'T. Damnit!

wat i tink will happen is,,,, jack n renee will sneak into stackwood premises to look for d bioweapon wile d fbi r bin delayed by d mercenaries

About jack, of course he wont die!! an antivirus or antidote or somtin wil surface one way or d other(actor no dey die na grin grin)
Re: "24" Season 7 by cabali(m): 8:38am On Apr 03, 2009
that is what i thought as well but i am sure they will find a way to say it will have some sort of impact on them.
Re: "24" Season 7 by cabali(m): 9:25am On Apr 06, 2009
The season is closing in on its end. I dont want to think that bauer will be reprimanded. it almost always happens at the end of 24 seasons. waiting for today's input.
Re: "24" Season 7 by Skywalker5(m): 9:37am On Apr 06, 2009
Jack has to die one way or the other or else 24 would never end. As long as there are terrorist or people with weapon of mass destrctions, Jack will always go after then even when he is 79 grin grin grin grin grin.

Besides the series has been having low rating recently so i guess this might be the end. and the guy has been exposed to one of the weapons chemicals.

Ater he kills the bad guy,he dies grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin (Thats the only way 24 can end) .
Re: "24" Season 7 by lynxnoon(m): 10:50am On Apr 06, 2009
Sky-walker:

Jack has to die one way or the other or else 24 would never end. As long as there are terrorist or people with weapon of mass destrctions, Jack will always go after then even when he is 79 grin grin grin grin grin.

Besides the series has been having low rating recently so i guess this might be the end. and the guy has been exposed to one of the weapons chemicals.

Ater he kills the bad guy,he dies grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin (Thats the only way 24 can end) .

i hv a strong feeling jack wil die in other to end d series but am sure not frm dis recent exposure

But men am really longing for another season oh!! sad grin grin
Re: "24" Season 7 by cabali(m): 10:05am On Apr 07, 2009
Episode 7 input!

One thing I expected is the fact that according to the experts, recent experiments have shown there could be a treatment for the infection by the bio-weapon. Just like I predicted grin

But the thing is that it has to involve his daughter and Jack doesnt want to; to the amazement of Renee. You see this will bring Renee closer to Jack and damn! they've gotta date!! grin
Re: "24" Season 7 by lynxnoon(m): 11:16am On Apr 07, 2009
cabali:

Episode 7 input!

One thing I expected is the fact that according to the experts, recent experiments have shown there could be a treatment for the infection by the bio-weapon. Just like I predicted grin

But the thing is that it has to involve his daughter and Jack doesnt want to; to the amazement of Renee. You see this will bring Renee closer to Jack and damn! they've gotta date!! grin
Date ke!! Renee wan die be dat oh cos anytin dat comes close to jack withers(no offence wink)
Re: "24" Season 7 by Wilfem(m): 12:17pm On Apr 07, 2009
Whether Jack will die or not, I just want to remind all of you that the 24 tv series will have season 8, so have that at the back of your mind. Those of you arguing on Jack's death would have to have re-think because I don't think they'll produce a season without Jack in it, be rest assured that nothing's going to happen to jack. You can find out about this on www.fox.com/24
Re: "24" Season 7 by cabali(m): 12:33pm On Apr 07, 2009
everyone knows jack isnt dying. his refusal to call Kim is just to add another colour of suspense on the picture so I am not moved wink
Re: "24" Season 7 by Wilfem(m): 12:54pm On Apr 07, 2009
About Jack's infection
I won't be surprised if at the end of the day, Jack bauer is not infected as it was widely believed. Maybe FBI Larry told the CDC people to tell Jack he was infected, even though he might not. Or maybe he tampered with the test results or something. That way Larry gets Jack temporarily out of the picture so he can go take down the bad guys, get the glory, but most importantly, get Renae back because he feels he is losing her to Jack. If you can remember (the same thing happened in Mitchell's case) where they all said she was infected, but was not.
Or what do you guys think?
Re: "24" Season 7 by cabali(m): 3:57pm On Apr 07, 2009
Are you really watching the shows or u get the story from people? angry

Jack is already exhibiting symptoms; how do u fake that?

It was unanimous for jack to remain with the bureau because running symptoms of the field can jeopardize the mission. Jack agree to it cos he knew. Besides you see how just working at the desk was difficult when the symptoms started.

If larry did it to get closer to renee, why would he still leave renee with the same ole Jack?

Brother, you are being too serious with this series grin

Thats what 24 does; u cant trust anyone but Jack!!
Re: "24" Season 7 by lynxnoon(m): 9:56am On Apr 08, 2009
hmmmmmmmmmm enuf conspiracy theories sha grin grin
of course jacjk aint dying
of course renee will call jack's daughter
AND of course dere shud/will be a season8 grin grin
Re: "24" Season 7 by semid4lyfe(m): 12:28pm On Apr 08, 2009
I ain't seen episode 17 yet but i read on a 24 fans websites that season 8 is already in the works and jack,president taylor,renee,chloe and some other peeps have been confirmed to make a return 4 the season.
I read a recap of the ep 17 n i heard it was more about tony than jack(according to the writers 24 is not all about jack n they wanted to give tony almedia a brief spot in the limelight).So tony almedia has been MIRACLOUSLY transformed 4rm some1 who runs point on ops to a jack bauer reincarnate(an all n all action guy).kai,i no fit laugh.
Hope to watch the episode 17 l8r tonite if I finish downloading it.
See ya.
Re: "24" Season 7 by superstan(m): 5:49pm On Apr 08, 2009
semid4lyfe:

I ain't seen episode 17 yet but i read on a 24 fans websites that season 8 is already in the works and jack,president taylor,renee,chloe and some other peeps have been confirmed to make a return 4 the season.
I read a recap of the ep 17 n i heard it was more about tony than jack(according to the writers 24 is not all about jack n they wanted to give tony almedia a brief spot in the limelight).So tony almedia has been MIRACLOUSLY transformed 4rm some1 who runs point on ops to a jack bauer reincarnate(an all n all action guy).kai,i no fit laugh.
Hope to watch the episode 17 l8r tonite if I finish downloading it.
See ya.

which of them is episode 17?

the one i saw on tuesday was tony gaining entry into the warehouse where the nukes were kept.

just about when federal agents were coming to drop bombs on the warehouse, starkwood called mrs president and she called the airstrike off.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Best High School Movie / Two Thumbs Down For Lagos International Film Festival / Your Honest Review Concerning The Iroko Tv Mobile App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.