Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Bishop Uchenna Drops Another Prophetic Warning Message Of God To Pres. Buhari (M - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bishop Uchenna Drops Another Prophetic Warning Message Of God To Pres. Buhari (M (4013 Views)

Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos / Bishop Uchenna Okonkwor Drops Prophetic Message Warning For Buhari / Senator Ben Murray-bruce Drops Another Bombshell (Tweet) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Uchenna Drops Another Prophetic Warning Message Of God To Pres. Buhari (M by okdluxresh(m): 7:48pm On Mar 11, 2016
The prophetic revelation I had concerning President Buhari of Nigeria.

Greetings to you all .This message of God almighty first came to me on the 25th of December 2015, I was mandated by God to tell President Buhari of Nigeria this prophecies. First God said Buhari has boasted in secrets of his intentions to wipe out Igbo’s by planting soldiers all over the Igbo land and also with the intention to use Biafra protest to wipe out Igbos because of their intention to pull out from Nigeria. God told me that Buhari came to power in Nigeria with the spirit of Adolph Hitler and with a mission of killing the Igbos as Adolph Hitler killed over 6 million Jews.

The Almighty God told me that because he has boasted with some foreign powers that are Islamic in nature that he will raise an internal matters that will crush his Government as from March, 2016.The Buhari led Governmet will be by then but will exist as if he is no more.God also revealed to me where Buhari is sitting on a black table and Iasked the spirit of God,why is he sitting on the black table?
God told me that his government has been darkened by the angels of heaven.And either he rules with blindness or with a condition that he cannot be able to perform his official duties.I began to pray again and to ask God why such a terrible situation

.The spirit of God told me to tell Buhari that he will not let him tolive to fulfill his evil plansagainst His people, the Igbos and against the body of Christ in Nigeria.God expressly revealed to me that Buhari has two demonic agendas given tp him from the pit of hell.The first agenda is to pull down the churches in Nigeria and to stop advancement of the gospel work from the North to all parts of Nigeria in general.The second agenda is to ipe out Igbos and to close down all gigantic businesses in Nigeria and hotels been owned by the Igbos.God told me he is the African Hitler as Adolph Hitler is of Europe.

The spirit of God also told me to warn Nigeria Vice President, Professor Obasanjo that he will pull him out of the government in a mysterious way because he is an unprofitable servant to the GOD ALMIGHTY.God also told me that he will personally open up a lot of things .President Buhari has covered under his carpet while he is busy looking for people more innocent than him to probe and prosecute.God almighty told me that people shall run away in mass out of Nigeria is when he will begin his judgement against President Buhari Of Nigeria.

The Almighty Father also told me that Buhari’s war against the igbos is a divine mandate given to him by the heaven for the actualization of Biafra as a nation and for wiping out Buhari and his men as pharaoh ,the king of Egypt was wiped off with his men in the Red sea as they were busy pursuing the sons of Jacob.God told me to tell Buhari that the blood of Igbos he shed during the Nigeria civil war is still crying unto him in heavens and he will not wait any longer to take full vengeance on Nigeria for the blood of Igbos massacred in northern Nigeria from 1966 progrom to 1967-1970 civil war.

There shall be more deadly terrorist sponsored groups emerging from northern Nigeria with a divine mandate to pursue Buhari out of power .Igbos will not fight Buhari but God said, He will use internal force from his own home and among his people to crush him and his government to pieces.God bless you for reading . You will surely live to witness the programs unfolding.
Soucre: http://newsflashnaija.com/bishop-uchenna-okonkwor-drops-another-prophetic-warning-message-of-god-to-pres-buhari-must-read/
Thanks and be highly blessed for reading through this message.
Brgds,
Bishop Uchenna C Okonkwor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Uchenna Drops Another Prophetic Warning Message Of God To Pres. Buhari (M by junketer(m): 7:51pm On Mar 11, 2016
One igbo comedian by the name uche ogbuagu said that when someone wakes up from sleep and tells u he was dreaming where he used his hand to stop a speeding train, that who r u to doubt him bcus u were not in the dream with him. I am igbo and i am not a zombie but this man dey yarn trash. Which kind prophecy b this if not endtime? Ka chineke mezie okwu.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Uchenna Drops Another Prophetic Warning Message Of God To Pres. Buhari (M by christaddicted: 7:54pm On Mar 11, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Bishop Uchenna Drops Another Prophetic Warning Message Of God To Pres. Buhari (M by gbugbru(m): 7:54pm On Mar 11, 2016
Odikpa risky... Let every man be a lier and the word of God be true, in as much as this country is concerned: God will reign and rule.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Uchenna Drops Another Prophetic Warning Message Of God To Pres. Buhari (M by Swissheart(f): 7:56pm On Mar 11, 2016
Hmmn......
Re: Bishop Uchenna Drops Another Prophetic Warning Message Of God To Pres. Buhari (M by SleekMallam: 7:58pm On Mar 11, 2016
prophet sukkot
Re: Bishop Uchenna Drops Another Prophetic Warning Message Of God To Pres. Buhari (M by BeClever: 8:01pm On Mar 11, 2016
UNFOLDING!! !!!!!!!
Re: Bishop Uchenna Drops Another Prophetic Warning Message Of God To Pres. Buhari (M by nelcliff(m): 8:06pm On Mar 11, 2016
Just wait let me call baba God to confirm first.... Ring ring... ring ring.... ring ring.. Oghene Ckukwu Abasi Oluwa Tamara Allah pls pick my call.... make I confirm wetin I read for nairaland just now...

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Uchenna Drops Another Prophetic Warning Message Of God To Pres. Buhari (M by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:07pm On Mar 11, 2016
okdluxresh:

Greetings to you all .This message of God almighty first came to me on the 25th of December 2015, I was mandated by God to tell President Buhari of Nigeria this prophecies. First God said Buhari has boasted in secrets of his intentions to wipe out Igbo’s by planting soldiers all over the Igbo land and also with the intention to use Biafra protest to wipe out Igbos because of their intention to pull out from Nigeria. God told me that Buhari came to power in Nigeria with the spirit of Adolph Hitler and with a mission of killing the Igbos as Adolph Hitler killed over 6 million Jews.

The Almighty God told me that because he has boasted with some foreign powers that are Islamic in nature that he will raise an internal matters that will crush his Government as from March, 2016.The Buhari led Governmet will be by then but will exist as if he is no more.God also revealed to me where Buhari is sitting on a black table and Iasked the spirit of God,why is he sitting on the black table?
God told me that his government has been darkened by the angels of heaven.And either he rules with blindness or with a condition that he cannot be able to perform his official duties.I began to pray again and to ask God why such a terrible situation

.The spirit of God told me to tell Buhari that he will not let him tolive to fulfill his evil plansagainst His people, the Igbos and against the body of Christ in Nigeria.God expressly revealed to me that Buhari has two demonic agendas given tp him from the pit of hell.The first agenda is to pull down the churches in Nigeria and to stop advancement of the gospel work from the North to all parts of Nigeria in general.The second agenda is to ipe out Igbos and to close down all gigantic businesses in Nigeria and hotels been owned by the Igbos.God told me he is the African Hitler as Adolph Hitler is of Europe
Soucre: http://newsflashnaija.com/bishop-uchenna-okonkwor-drops-another-prophetic-warning-message-of-god-to-pres-buhari-must-read/
Thanks and be highly blessed for reading through this message.
Brgds,
Bishop Uchenna C Okonkwor

***coughs***

**lights my herb (weed) **

1 Like

Re: Bishop Uchenna Drops Another Prophetic Warning Message Of God To Pres. Buhari (M by tsdarkside(m): 8:39pm On Mar 11, 2016
i think this wan is high on umuhahia-wet-weed,.. grin

or seasoned umuhahia weed... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Uchenna Drops Another Prophetic Warning Message Of God To Pres. Buhari (M by koolpal(m): 8:46pm On Mar 11, 2016
effect of abakeleki weed
Re: Bishop Uchenna Drops Another Prophetic Warning Message Of God To Pres. Buhari (M by tsdarkside(m): 8:46pm On Mar 11, 2016
junketer:
One igbo comedian by the name uche ogbuagu said that when someone wakes up from sleep and tells u he was dreaming where he used his hand to stop a speeding train, that who r u to doubt him bcus u were not in the dream with him. I am igbo and i am not a zombie but this man dey yarn trash. Which kind prophecy b this if not endtime? Ka chineke mezie okwu.

pahh... buhari is after the igbos... rubbish...
buhari is a patriot... stop pissing him off, and he will let you in peace....
Re: Bishop Uchenna Drops Another Prophetic Warning Message Of God To Pres. Buhari (M by stevecantrell: 8:49pm On Mar 11, 2016
Just this afternoon I was saying PMB's govt has been hijacked by agents of darkness...well I hope this is just another IPOD joke !
Re: Bishop Uchenna Drops Another Prophetic Warning Message Of God To Pres. Buhari (M by Raphael81(m): 9:08pm On Mar 11, 2016
God should have mercy on this evil men who use his holy name to lie, our pastors have the gravest crimes on their heads ranging from pulpit extortion to fake prophesies thereby lying with his Holy name.....Kyrie eleison
Re: Bishop Uchenna Drops Another Prophetic Warning Message Of God To Pres. Buhari (M by sukkot: 10:41pm On Mar 11, 2016
SleekMallam:
prophet sukkot
lol that prophet is high on cow dung. everything he said is rubbish grin

his mandate is against corruption and to give judgement to the kleptocrats of all tribes. not specifically igbo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Uchenna Drops Another Prophetic Warning Message Of God To Pres. Buhari (M by jom28gy(m): 11:59pm On Mar 11, 2016
Please,is this your message true?and may I know where you are located?
Re: Bishop Uchenna Drops Another Prophetic Warning Message Of God To Pres. Buhari (M by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 12:06am On Mar 12, 2016
Prophecy Prophecy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Bishop Uchenna Drops Another Prophetic Warning Message Of God To Pres. Buhari (M by dopedealer(m): 1:01am On Mar 12, 2016
Anoda weyrey on the loose.
This guy needs a psychiatrist ASAP before he releases the next episode. # prophet of darkness angry

1 Like

Re: Bishop Uchenna Drops Another Prophetic Warning Message Of God To Pres. Buhari (M by SUPERPACK: 1:21am On Mar 12, 2016
No shaking, Nothing go happen, if buhari could survive all the pre-election and post-election prophesies it means something is wrong with the prophets or they are lying, because my God does what he says he will do,

1 Like

Re: Bishop Uchenna Drops Another Prophetic Warning Message Of God To Pres. Buhari (M by Nobody: 1:54am On Mar 12, 2016
That Pastor don smoke paw-paw leave grin grin

Checkout, New IPOD pastor on the loose
Cash him .... Chain him.. And pass him to "Yaba Left" grin grin
Re: Bishop Uchenna Drops Another Prophetic Warning Message Of God To Pres. Buhari (M by davelon(m): 4:00am On Mar 12, 2016
High on crack coke
Re: Bishop Uchenna Drops Another Prophetic Warning Message Of God To Pres. Buhari (M by lonelydora: 6:07am On Mar 12, 2016
May it not come to pass in Jesus Name.
Re: Bishop Uchenna Drops Another Prophetic Warning Message Of God To Pres. Buhari (M by realestworld(m): 6:19am On Mar 12, 2016
My pain is that scammers keep using the lords name to execute their evil plans
Re: Bishop Uchenna Drops Another Prophetic Warning Message Of God To Pres. Buhari (M by akinladejo: 6:33am On Mar 12, 2016
fake pastor seeking attention trying to bring religion in so that he will get gullible and Christian fanatics.
Re: Bishop Uchenna Drops Another Prophetic Warning Message Of God To Pres. Buhari (M by Fiwasayo(f): 6:40am On Mar 12, 2016
Raphael81:
God should have mercy on this evil men who use his holy name to lie, our pastors have the gravest crimes on their heads ranging from pulpit extortion to fake prophesies thereby lying with his Holy name.....Kyrie eleison

God already has mercy on the man,if not ehnn...if na me dey somewhere,person dey lie for my head like this,i go just stretch hand wozz am slap sad sad
Re: Bishop Uchenna Drops Another Prophetic Warning Message Of God To Pres. Buhari (M by Raphael81(m): 7:12am On Mar 12, 2016
Fiwasayo:

God already has mercy on the man,if not ehnn...if na me dey somewhere,person dey lie for my head like this,i go just stretch hand wozz am slap sad sad
hehe auntie emabinu
Re: Bishop Uchenna Drops Another Prophetic Warning Message Of God To Pres. Buhari (M by akoladejesu(m): 7:52am On Mar 12, 2016
Mumu prophecy, is professor obasanjo d vice president of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Uchenna Drops Another Prophetic Warning Message Of God To Pres. Buhari (M by femo86(m): 8:47am On Mar 12, 2016
okdluxresh:

The spirit of God also told me to warn Nigeria Vice President, Professor Obasanjo that he will pull him out of the government in a mysterious way because he is an unprofitable servant to the GOD ALMIGHTY.God also told me that he will personally open up a lot of things

Kontinu oooo...I just dey look you grin
Re: Bishop Uchenna Drops Another Prophetic Warning Message Of God To Pres. Buhari (M by ndcide(m): 10:10am On Mar 12, 2016
Humm.. Oshogbo weed...
That thing no get rival.

(1) (Reply)

OGUN STATE Governorship Election Update / Military Helicopters Hover Kanu's Home; Igbo Will Never Be President; Ihedioha B / How Gunmen Killed Eight Security Operatives In Rivers Checkpoint Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.