Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,155 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology. (21250 Views)

NBA Declares State Of Emergency, Demands Immediate Release Of Judges / Afenifere Demands Immediate Release Of Fani-kayode / Defamatory Video: Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology. by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 14, 2015
My advice to people is to be careful with whatever that they post online. It could be libelous

1 Like

Re: Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology. by adioolayi(m): 8:44am On Feb 14, 2015
Comedy half hour cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology. by donbenie(m): 8:44am On Feb 14, 2015
clubone0502:
I don't get...isnt that the idea of his job...to make other people look bad..and cause others embarrassment. ..
So why the whining?If his bread and butter is to dish out embarrassment to others,he should be capable of handling same too,why then is he bleating like a he got..

1 Like

Re: Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology. by Temptee101(m): 8:44am On Feb 14, 2015
dnt think
Re: Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology. by hotgunz(m): 8:45am On Feb 14, 2015
dondemex:
That guy na akube he's madness is getting out of hand old fat pig
that s sum1 father pls, charity begins @ home remember

1 Like

Re: Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology. by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 14, 2015
why would linda take down that post when we all know it to be true... so this is the press freedom the transformation maestros preach right? If Linda apologises then her blog is crap. imagine noodle brained froggy called okupe threatening with a law suit for defamation of character. How much more clueless can he be? And this is someones fat father. smh

3 Likes

Re: Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology. by chemberlin(m): 8:47am On Feb 14, 2015
This idioithaving nothing in his skull and claiming to be that fools advicer should go to hell for all we care

1 Like

Re: Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology. by yemicoal(m): 8:49am On Feb 14, 2015
Linda and controversy goes hand in hand angry angry
Re: Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology. by walosha(f): 8:50am On Feb 14, 2015
I am so disappointed in LINDA IKEJI for removing it from her blog. And to him, It seems Doyin Okupe blood dey hot these days. Upon all the campaign of fabricated calunmy against Maj. Gen Mohammed Buhari who has NOT sued him for once. Him no fit face intimidation yet him dey talk rubbish at GMB. Linda should not APOLOGISE

1 Like

Re: Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology. by LordVoldemort(m): 8:50am On Feb 14, 2015
Doyin is patient zero of the virus call cluelessness. Or Gej
Re: Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology. by Freiburger(m): 8:52am On Feb 14, 2015
Who is Okupe? Is he the dumb ass always using God's name in vain?

1 Like

Re: Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology. by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 14, 2015
ohapoil:

[url=]
wenropa:

[..

There is a place here for your kind of stuff.

And it is not here.
Re: Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology. by blackandbold: 8:55am On Feb 14, 2015
slimfit1:
Please take Linda to court she is just as clueless as you we want to see if clueless pass clueless.
u are not half as smart as her and yet u call her clueless for posting a video already in circuation...no be she make the video naa so why crusify her
Re: Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology. by DanjaNinja(m): 8:59am On Feb 14, 2015
Wait, lemme get this straight:

Okpukpe, after embarrassing himself on national tv by making LIBELOUS statements, is forcefully asking Lindaikeji to take down a video recording of his actions from her blog? INCREDIDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What happened to our constitution? what happened to our right to freedom of speech and expression?

Reacting to the report, Okupe’s lawyers said “the article contained a video which has been taken out in a manner designed to cause our client embarrassment. humiliation and lowering of his assessment and standing in the eyes of his employers and the general public.”

Did LindaIkeji put those dumb words on Okukpe's mouth?
Did LindaIkeji declare GMB as "unelectable"?

Dear people, can u begin to see the kind of people ruling this country?
Can u begin to understand the magnitude of intellectual incompetence Jonathan is surrounded by?

Dear Lindaikeji, know your right and don't let incompetent agbayas threaten you through cheap legal maneuvers. Truth be told, this case wont hold in court. Its that stupid.

And Finally, Mr Okukpe do the right thing: Take responsibility for your silly blunder and apologize accordingly. #NoneSense #YeyeDeySmell

2 Likes

Re: Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology. by walosha(f): 9:00am On Feb 14, 2015
50 likes if Doyin okupe is a fat. Badstard

12 Likes

Re: Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology. by GJames(m): 9:03am On Feb 14, 2015
Regiblinkz:
See how people are insulting a "BASTARD" who is better than their fathers.. #nigerian youths change
He might be richer than their fathers, but he is certainly not better.

4 Likes

Re: Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology. by loomer: 9:03am On Feb 14, 2015
NA WHICH SCH THE MAN FINISH FROM SELF?
Re: Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology. by dionysus7: 9:04am On Feb 14, 2015
Regiblinkz:
See how people are insulting a "BASTARD" who is better than their fathers.. #nigerian youths change
if he is better than your father, just say so...do not generalize it and P.S if someone that retarded is better than your old man, i have bad news for you

3 Likes

Re: Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology. by Misogynist2014(m): 9:05am On Feb 14, 2015
What is wrong with that lady? Is she the only blogger on earth? Why is she always at the hem of controversy? She's rich and famous. grin
Re: Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology. by Motolank: 9:08am On Feb 14, 2015
This alasare guy is not cutting it small o?
Re: Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology. by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 14, 2015
D mentally mal-functional maggot is always competing with ffk for STEWPIDITY! Free linda joor.
Re: Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology. by kennethik: 9:12am On Feb 14, 2015
General Buhari's lawyers should as well write to Dr. Okupe for all the deformatory comments against the next president of Nigeria in the person of General Buhari Dr okupe should go and sit dawn
Re: Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology. by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 14, 2015
All these local champion lawyers. why didnt doyin ask them to sue youtube its on there and youtube has more followership than lindas blog. Doyin and his beetle brain. This catastrophe called okupe seems to always be high on epinephrine. in fact I want to re-awaken the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qR-U2-qfj_Q&itct=CDsQpDAYACITCJXmk__-4MMCFSoefgodxUgAbFILZG95aW4gb2t1cGU%3D&client=mv-google&gl=US&hl=en
Re: Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology. by focus7: 9:17am On Feb 14, 2015
Re: Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology. by NovusHomo(m): 9:19am On Feb 14, 2015
obiZEAL:
''Defamatory''?
All the things u've been tweeting about GMB nko?
Stop transfering ur aggression on the poor girl and start packing...may 29th no far

One word, or is it a name?:

BASTARD!
Re: Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology. by BabaO2: 9:25am On Feb 14, 2015
Abuse of court processes. As for me, i don save am on my laptop and phone. Mumu people, so also obanikoro wants ekiti audio taken off the air, so also buruji wants 'under my watch' taken off the book stands. Why are PDP members afraid of their own shadows?
Re: Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology. by slimfit1(m): 9:41am On Feb 14, 2015
blackandbold:

u are not half as smart as her and yet u call her clueless for posting a video already in circuation...no be she make the video naa so why crusify her

Well thank you exactly my point why on earth did she take it off ? The man is getting payed to advice the government he failed to full fill that purpose but instead one he is abusing a senior citizen of my country of not being educated, so who should be taking who to court ? Who is the bully here ?

My anger here is why did she remove the video clip ?
Is it that she doesn't know her rights or what ? And you made a valid point too. Linda Okaji has made a lot of money to be able to speak to legal advicer i see her posting pics of cars houses she has maybe she need to post a picture of her legal advisers too.
Re: Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology. by bunmit(m): 9:46am On Feb 14, 2015
Regiblinkz:

Just because he is better than our father, should we change to a bastard, shameful, clueless n nonetity ity like him? A good name is better than gold and silver, I might not be as rich as he is but my dignity is intact.
Re: Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology. by oghenetega100(f): 9:49am On Feb 14, 2015
Can't wait to get rid of all these air heads come may 29. Apologize indeed, whatever happened to freedom of speech,

1 Like

Re: Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology. by kevv(m): 9:55am On Feb 14, 2015
Its only defamatory if its false and the video is there to authenticate the story, he only wants to take on the person lower on the food chain, why doesnt he sue other tv stations that aired it. And the reputation in question is already messed up, he should just mind himself o.

1 Like

Re: Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology. by smogup: 10:07am On Feb 14, 2015
Okupe is another reason why 'clueless' Jonathan will loose next month. But imagine, Koro and Okupe are threatning to go to court abeg make dem go even mama P sef go say she wan sue channels for her blunders. Na only okupe waka cum o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

13 Ships Arrive Lagos Ports With Petroleum Products, Foods, Others / APGA Crisis: Obiano May Join APC / How Kwankwaso Stashed Kano's $1million In Ukraine — Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.