Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,926 members, 7,814,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology. (21247 Views)

NBA Declares State Of Emergency, Demands Immediate Release Of Judges / Afenifere Demands Immediate Release Of Fani-kayode / Defamatory Video: Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology. by Tayeni(m): 10:13am On Feb 14, 2015
How did the abusive name "indomie brain" stick?....i wonder when how and who first used it on him....someone pls educate me o.
Re: Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology. by eleko1: 10:55am On Feb 14, 2015
Kids? His 2nd wife children Shud be in their late 20s.That man is a beast,I mean BASTARD,nor bi today he start,he don tey
sammieguze:
This man sef....

I wonder how his kids will feel if they see how their pop de embarrass himself of if they ever visit nairaland to see peoples comments
Re: Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology. by Mrevildoer(m): 10:58am On Feb 14, 2015
berem:
Okupe is A BRAINLESS USELESS SENSELESS NONSENSE LIFELESS HELPLESS BASTARD and he keeps proving it with his stupidity and idiocy.

Apology my yansh!

Omo Ale jati jati
Re: Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology. by Dexema(m): 11:00am On Feb 14, 2015
Regiblinkz:
See how people are insulting a "BASTARD" who is better than their fathers.. #nigerian youths change
I'm sure you must have first compared him to ur dad before arriving at this conclusion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology. by tbagjames(m): 11:52am On Feb 14, 2015
4bobo:
He has no case and linda must not apologise. Was the story false?
you reasoned well. That is a defence called ''justification'' in law
Re: Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology. by haul: 11:54am On Feb 14, 2015
hotgunz:
that s sum1 father pls, charity begins @ home remember
I'm sorry! You're recto-cranially inverted! What do you mean by someone's father Fu-ck you if you don't know your right and you whither in the shackles of cultural slavery!
Re: Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology. by hotgunz(m): 12:43pm On Feb 14, 2015
haul:
I'm sorry! You're recto-cranially inverted! What do you mean by someone's father Fu-ck you if you don't know your right and you whither in the shackles of cultural slavery!
i tot as much dat u will b a new generation fool, I don't xchange my precious words and time wit slowpoke of ur type..
Re: Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology. by Orikinla(m): 12:53pm On Feb 14, 2015
MiCarino:
Lawyers to Senior Special Assistant to President Goodluck Jonathan, Dr. Doyin Okupe, have written to popular blogger, Linda Ikeji over a publication described as “defamatory” to the person of the presidential aide.

Isibor, a Barrister and Solictor of the Supreme Court of Nigeria, was referring to a publication on Monday, February 9, 2015 where the Spokesman was reportedly booed out of a platform while addressing some Nigerians, and insisting that Gen. Buhari, the candidate of the All Progressives Congress was not electable. In the video, Okupe was abruptly interrupted with the shout of APC.

Reacting to the report, Okupe’s lawyers said “the article contained a video which has been taken out in a manner designed to cause our client embarrassment. humiliation and lowering of his assessment and standing in the eyes of his employers and the general public.”

The Chamber, therefore, demanded the immediate removal of the “very misleading post” within 48 hours and as well an apologise to Dr, Okupe.

However, a check on Linda Ikeji’s blog shows she has removed the post. But she is yet to write an apology as demanded by the letter.

I’m being harshly judged by my past records – Buhari
An aide in the office of the presidential aide told DAILY POST that despite the post’s retraction, nothing short of apology will make Dr Okupe drop the matter.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/02/12/defamatory-video-okupes-lawyer-writes-linda-ikeji-demands-immediate-apology/

[size=18pt]A reported speech and a video of an actual event.
PDP is full of retar-ded bullies.
He wants to bully her?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 14, 2015
Orikinla:

Nope retar.ded BASTARDS
Re: Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 14, 2015
Orikinla:

I totally agree. And Okupe's lawyer is as daft as Okupe himself if he thinks he can win this in court. But d then again, d lawyer too is looking for money right?
Re: Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology. by creepsyme(f): 1:29pm On Feb 14, 2015
wait... did it happen or not? if it happened den why shuld linda remove it frm her blog or apilogise? so linda all ur muscles na for celebrities head cos u knw dey willl do nothing.
Re: Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology. by OYAY(m): 1:42pm On Feb 14, 2015
This is nothing but sheer bullying of the lady by Okupe,the role of media is to inform and this lady through her blog is doing that;so why the apology? Unless the event does not take place or the information is false!
Re: Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology. by Sacramento4real(m): 7:58pm On Feb 14, 2015
sammieguze:
Rofl....

I still dnt know who stupid pass. FFK or okupe aka indomiebrain

Na Reno Omokri grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast Joe Igbeokwe For Saying Buhari Is Doing Well / Prices Of Food Items, Others Rise As Borders Remain Shut / Jonathan And Sambo Visit Oba Of Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.