Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

AIG Mbu Orders Arrest Of 50 Police Officers For Dressing Shabbily. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIG Mbu Orders Arrest Of 50 Police Officers For Dressing Shabbily. (29564 Views)

AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session / We'll Kill 20 For Each Police Life Lost During Elections-AIG Mbu / AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AIG Mbu Orders Arrest Of 50 Police Officers For Dressing Shabbily. by M4gunners: 8:48am On Feb 14, 2015
DaBullIT:
[size=38pt]All of a sudden, a goat that promised to kill 20 for one has become a hero to some blind bats [/size]
Stop twisting Mr Mbu comment.We all read it und understand what he is talking about.

2 Likes

Re: AIG Mbu Orders Arrest Of 50 Police Officers For Dressing Shabbily. by M4gunners: 8:56am On Feb 14, 2015
lastpage:

First, maybe Mr. Mbu should tell us what happened to the money budgeted for Police Uniform and other accessories like boots, belts, e.t.c

It is ALWAYS STOLEN by the Police Top Brass like Mr. Mbu himself.
So, to be putting officers in Cell just because they cant afford to dress proper;y, through no fault of theirs but that of thieving Cops like Mbu himself, is DOUBLE JEOPARDY!

Now, this Mr. Mbu is Power-Drunk!

As a Policeman, your DUTY is to "Serve and Protect the Public".... in all situations.

As a Top Brass Policeman who has risen to the level of AIG (by hook or crook), l expect him to know that when the "Public" offends, your duty is to APPREHEND THEM AND HAND THEM OVER TO THE COURT FOR SENTENCING, IF FOUND GUILTY.

To say "you will kill 20 Civilians for every Policeman killed during election Violence, show that Mr. Mbu is a total opposite of what a Policeman needs to be.... not to talk of an AIG!
So, the same Policeman who swore to "serve and protect the Public", will actually turn hi gun on innocent civilians/public just because ONE of them killed a Policeman?
The "innocent 19" that this THUG will kill could be you or me or our family members!

Two wrongs never make a Right.... and a Police AIG is supposed to know better.... if he actually deserves the rank he is wearing!

In saner climes, these thug will be in jail for that statement as he is obviously "an ever present danger" to the Public.

President Jonathan needs to call this his "Attack Dog" to order before its too late.
Coming to kill Lagosians, for "revenge killings" is not part of his remit!
Ten thousand "Mbus" cannot intimidate Lagosians.

Those who ride on the back of a Tiger, will end-up in the belly of the Tiger.... its just a question of "When"

Lastpage!
This comment here need to be wipe away. Seun please help us with that. Some people don't like good things.

1 Like

Re: AIG Mbu Orders Arrest Of 50 Police Officers For Dressing Shabbily. by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:07am On Feb 14, 2015
talktimi:
While in Rivers state, Mbu instilled discipline in the officers under his command and also ensured that all officers received their welfare packages as at when due. Funny to note, some police officers were actually in tears when he was eventually transferred to Abuja because of that bloody tout and cultist Amaechi

!bros wetin happen na? u were with them(apc) now, these days u r against ur mentor amaechi, why?
Re: AIG Mbu Orders Arrest Of 50 Police Officers For Dressing Shabbily. by sparkleRed(f): 9:10am On Feb 14, 2015
DaBullIT:
[size=38pt]All of a sudden, a goat that promised to kill 20 for one has become a hero to some blind bats [/size]
He promised 2 kill d 20 pple, if they re involved in d killing of any police officer during election, if they don't wantu be killd den they should stay away 4rm violence during election period

1 Like

Re: AIG Mbu Orders Arrest Of 50 Police Officers For Dressing Shabbily. by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 14, 2015
Poorpularity purpose...
Re: AIG Mbu Orders Arrest Of 50 Police Officers For Dressing Shabbily. by Bobbyjay001(m): 9:21am On Feb 14, 2015
teebudutu:
sincerely u may be right with your view of Mbu..., in fact I have never been his fan, but sometime let's be objective on issue, forget his motives for doing this but the positive impact his action would have on our police force....I am always impressed when i see police men respond to protests abroad with their mode of dressing and composure, they do so in a professional manner with a good display of displine but that's not the case here in nigeria. For me, it's a lauable one and I wish him all d best
You are right bro. His actions towards better policing are laudable.
At times,I wonder how some police dress while on duty with their extra-baggy trousers and their raincoat shirts. It baffles me at times seeing police in mufti. I usually say in my mind what impression/signal these bad eggs are sending to the public.
I wrote the earlier quote because I know hw my dear country goes about its business. Mbu's moves for instance need to be applauded but what am saying is that immediately he gets what he wants,some powerful forces in the country would castigate and even demote him if he fails to dance to their tunes. Therefore,he may look the other side and pretends nothing is wrong.
If Lagos police under Mbu eventually becomes the best-dressed police and best in apperance in Nigeria,what will be d fate of police in other states. Mind u,not all will emulate him.
Re: AIG Mbu Orders Arrest Of 50 Police Officers For Dressing Shabbily. by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 14, 2015
Trailblazer1:

*hears AIG Mbu is around*

*runs into a church*

*denounces APC membership*

*quits thuggery*

*repents of all my sins*

*welcomes AIG Mbu to lagos with a smile cheesy

This guy fit even jail GMB if he do anyhow.
chai!!!
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: AIG Mbu Orders Arrest Of 50 Police Officers For Dressing Shabbily. by umar759(m): 10:38am On Feb 14, 2015
Trailblazer1:

He no fit
*runs into a church*

*quits thuggery*

*repents of all my sins*

Re: AIG Mbu Orders Arrest Of 50 Police Officers For Dressing Shabbily. by mercielizzie(f): 10:41am On Feb 14, 2015
tellwisdom:

Do u have big àss to compliment ur boòbs??.. i like that boòbs sad
stop smoking wet weed!
Re: AIG Mbu Orders Arrest Of 50 Police Officers For Dressing Shabbily. by dubbiskelly(m): 11:38am On Feb 14, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Discipline! Wish dis guy had gone to north east, by now boko haram wld ve bin a tin of d past, buh I tink we nid him to tame jagaban of weeds
Sure, thatz exactly what he is in Lagos for, to nip the eyed ones rigging machine right in the bud.

1 Like

Re: AIG Mbu Orders Arrest Of 50 Police Officers For Dressing Shabbily. by Abibe4u: 11:45am On Feb 14, 2015
By arresting them is not the solution to their dressing. Let me ask Mr Mbu this questions.
When was the last time govt distribute Uniform, shoe, cap, belt to the junior police officers?
When early do govt pay their salaries and allowances?
What is the state of their barracks?
All this needs are important including training and provision of weapons b4 U can then blame erring officer. Mbu gets all these as at when due because he's a senior Police Officer.
Re: AIG Mbu Orders Arrest Of 50 Police Officers For Dressing Shabbily. by talktimi(m): 11:48am On Feb 14, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

!bros wetin happen na? u were with them(apc) now, these days u r against ur mentor amaechi, why?
you seem to have me confused. I can never support a party preaching against corruption but has people like Tinubu and Amaechi as members cool

1 Like

Re: AIG Mbu Orders Arrest Of 50 Police Officers For Dressing Shabbily. by engrsyer(m): 11:48am On Feb 14, 2015
ideylaff:

The disciplinarian side of him is good as long as he's not making noise

He also seems to be blowing his trumpet....louder than the impact of the job....all these Me ! Me ! Me ! I did this, I did that and go and ask about me is just noise

Sounds like distraction... FG won't post him to this side if not for sinister reasons.... lets not get carried away

MBU need to be monitored and watched closely...

Well done if he's doing a genuine job.....
I am a Rivers indigene and whom has spent majority of my existence in Port Harcourt. I know Mbu very well when he was the CP of Rivers State, he's a man with a large heart. He only pays allegiance to the President, IGP, DIGP. No politician can use him, he knows his job according to the Nigerian constitution and carries it effectively without bias. He's a lawyer by profession who also knows his job. I am not here praise sing him but telling you out of experience in my state so it wasn't new to me when I see him acting in such manner.
Re: AIG Mbu Orders Arrest Of 50 Police Officers For Dressing Shabbily. by Oyinprince(m): 12:14pm On Feb 14, 2015
Happy Val , I love y'all

Happy birthday to my Friend , Oluwafemi Ayodele
Re: AIG Mbu Orders Arrest Of 50 Police Officers For Dressing Shabbily. by DaBullIT(m): 12:56pm On Feb 14, 2015
sparkleRed:

He promised 2 kill d 20 pple, if they re involved in d killing of any police officer during election, if they don't wantu be killd den they should stay away 4rm violence during election period

I hear you , but from all the news i have been reading and i am sure we read the same thing , People who shoot people don't wait around for police reinforcement, but police will shoot anyone they don't like , they'll arrest people who other politicians pay them to arrest

I do not know why people are not seeing my point , I want the police to do thier Job, but issuing a threat to kill CIVILIANS has a lot of gravity

In Ibadan, Police bring out buses at night , once you board , you are going to lockup for late night wandering ,

This is Nigerian police, Open your heads, don't be blinded by hate or support for a particular party
Re: AIG Mbu Orders Arrest Of 50 Police Officers For Dressing Shabbily. by DaBullIT(m): 1:02pm On Feb 14, 2015
M4gunners:
Stop twisting Mr Mbu comment.We all read it und understand what he is talking about.

I don't , An AIG should make statements with discretion, threatening to kill CIVILIANS is not the same as promising to kill TOUTS , BIIIG difference, Also , people who shoot people don't wait around for police reinforcement which means[b] INNOCENT CIVILIANS [/b]
Re: AIG Mbu Orders Arrest Of 50 Police Officers For Dressing Shabbily. by M4gunners: 1:09pm On Feb 14, 2015
DaBullIT:

I don't , An AIG should make statements with discretion, threatening to kill CIVILIANS is not the same as promising to kill TOUTS , BIIIG difference, Also , people who shoot people don't wait around for police reinforcement which means[b] INNOCENT CIVILIANS [/b]
Did he kill any innocent civilian? The police, Army and Mopols are the only people alow to carry guns not political thugs.If you have lost a relatives in the last election, would've been the first person to support his decision.
Re: AIG Mbu Orders Arrest Of 50 Police Officers For Dressing Shabbily. by ProfLogan(m): 1:36pm On Feb 14, 2015
Horrlah:
'Kill 20 in response' I don't understand that part

It means each officer has to kill any1 who misbehaves anyhow at the poll booth "20times"
Re: AIG Mbu Orders Arrest Of 50 Police Officers For Dressing Shabbily. by ObioraIkenna(m): 2:02pm On Feb 14, 2015
Horrlah:
'Kill 20 in response' I don't understand that part
let me clarify bruh, kill 20 Apc hoodlums in respect of One dead policeman
Re: AIG Mbu Orders Arrest Of 50 Police Officers For Dressing Shabbily. by DaBullIT(m): 5:21pm On Feb 14, 2015
M4gunners:
Did he kill any innocent civilian? The police, Army and Mopols are the only people alow to carry guns not political thugs.If you have lost a relatives in the last election, would've been the first person to support his decision.

My people / relatives are not touts , tand I won't loose them IJN. I am saying the manner and tone of his media talks is less reasonable
Re: AIG Mbu Orders Arrest Of 50 Police Officers For Dressing Shabbily. by KingTom(m): 5:45pm On Feb 14, 2015
Trailblazer1:

*runs into a church*

*quits thuggery*

*repents of all my sins*

Na you go first go jail na grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ibrahim Obanikoro To CBN: Close Domiciliary Accounts For 12 Months To Save Naira / "Discover Nigeria": Buhari Unveils World’s Largest Pictorial Book / Bandit Warlords Of Zamfara - BBC Africa (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.